Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Legend
Legend
Truth is truth. Lies are lies.

He lied to Hue when he hired him. He lied to him right up to telling the truth. That he was terminated.

I can speculate as well. Hard Knocks revealed the relationship between Hue and Dorsey. Not only when Hue's mother died. But every meeting captured on film.

A two way street Hue saying he believed in what Dorsey had done and what he was doing. Dorsey supporting Hue.

Yes. Dorsey didn't hire Hue. But he knew what kind of talent Hue had to work with. He turned over 60% of the roster. That is why he said "you need some real football players".

I can speculate also. He believed Hue could win with the new roster. And he was supporting Hue. When Haslam was made privy to the "internal discord" between Hue and Haley. He had all he needed to fire Hue and justify it to the fans and media.

1-31, recent collapse, internal discord.

Williams knows it is a sham. He is a temporary convenient band aid. Williams and the rest of the staff will be gone at years end.

If people are gullible enough to believe that some hot coordinator or the latest college genius will be a savior. They are dead wrong.

Organizations win not coaches and players.

It starts at the top with someone with a clear vision of how to build a football organization. Create the structure. Hire the right people and give them the support to do their job. Then give them the time to do it.

No continuity then your back on the merry-go-round.

Until Haslam figures it out. Nothing will change.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
No one lied to Hue when he was hired.

Legend
Legend
How do you know?

Hue was told this was not a rebuild. That is is about winning now.

Sashi gutted the team. Moved out all the veterans. Intentionally tanked the team for draft picks.

Do you honestly believe Hue took the job knowing what would take place?

Knowing he would be expected to win with three quarterbacks on the team with not one single NFL win?

Really?

Coming to the Browns everybody in the NFL coaching community knew Hue was a good football coach. That is why he got the job.

The record of the Browns is the record of ownership.

You and others have your scapegoat. Except you got the wrong guy.

V
Legend
Legend
V
He doesn't know. However, if those guys say it enough, it becomes the truth.

Legend
Legend
It blows my mind.

Kyle Shanahan in my opinion is a sharp offensive head coach. He has pedigree. He has a productive record. His team is now 1-7.

I guess he should get fired as well.

It's effing joke.

Most have no idea what even makes up a good coach.

Hey let's hire Brian Billick he won a Super Bowl.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Just remember this..........the same guys that spearheaded the Hue attacks are the same guys who said Shanny sucked.

Hell, I remember when Cleveland fans said Arians sucked.

I remember when they said Belichick sucked.

The worst part is that the guys who really know football don't make such bold and ridiculous evaluations before it's time. The guys who never played the game are the ones always acting like they are football experts.

Legend
Legend
I enjoy football discussion. I expect different takes.

That is how good discussions take place.

What rubs me the wrong way are opinions based upon second hand unsubstantiated garbage.

I try really hard to refrain from any personal attacks.

I don't post to do that. I post to discuss football.

Those that wanted Hue fired. I don't care. They can have their reasons. Some maybe legit.

But I can tell garbage when I read it.

Everybody is entitled to their take on football and the events around it. But damn at least have some sound reasoning behind it.

I like going back and forth with guys. Just back it up with something.

I don't believe my opinion is any more valid than anyone's. Unless I smell garbage.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I remember you and I arguing about a few things. You won a couple and I won a couple. I don't think we ever got disrespectful and neither of us ever argued w/out substance.

You were definitely right about Wentz and I was wrong. I think I was right about TRich. There are other examples, but it was all good.

The problem is that this board has too many posters that don't know much about football and pretend like they do and the discussions become all about agenda.

Hell, there a several posters continuing to slam Hue on the Hue is Fired thread. Dude's gone. They won. But, they continue to gloat and rub it in.

Those guys are bad for the board and I hope Purp gets that. I think he might.

Legend
Legend
Hous wanted Hue gone. But at least he backed it up with why. I respect that.

If I pimp a guy I watch his tape. All of it plus I look for other things that are verifiable.

All the crap written about Rosen was s bunch of unsubstantiated garbage. He wasn't my first choice. But I still believe he will be a good player.

I liked Baker coming out. I saw a lot of things I liked about him. He was still behind Darnold and Rosen for me.

But after what I have seen from Baker. I am encouraged. I think he is a promising talent. Has he arrived? Hell no.

He has a lot to learn. But I think he will learn.

Despite what is going on. He is gaining valuable experience.

Haslam really gets to me. Lerner Jr. At least he figured out he didn't know what he was doing. Haslam is a greedy crook who committed fraud. His ego is fueled by being a NFL owner. The problem lies with the fact he believes he knows what he is doing.

Obviously his record proves otherwise.

V
Legend
Legend
V
The draft is over and I always try to leave my pre-draft thoughts in the background. We didn't take the guy I want. Big deal. I'm just a dummy on a message board. Those guys are highly paid professionals who have access to way more information than dummies like me.

Baker? I like him way more than I did before the draft. He has a certain personna about him that I like. The moment does not seem too big for him. He has a very good arm. He has very little fear. On the negative side, he is not reading defenses pre or post snap. He's holding the ball too long. He's not seeing open WRs. He is not as accurate as some claim.

I think he has a real shot. But, I don't think it is a given. I hope he isn't a coach killer. I'm not sure I like hearing his comments on the coaching situation.

Legend
Legend
My point on the draft was at least do your homework. That includes what's going on.

Comment: "Hue wasn't lied to".

Anyway. Baker just watch it play out. That goes for the others in his class.

Then there contract expires and now are they free agents or guys who get that second contract.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
Comment: "Hue wasn't lied to

Bro, just ignore those guys who make comments like that. I refuse to even respond to those guys anymore.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

And you know this how?

You don't.

Hue knew what he was getting into. We all knew. Stop trying to pretend otherwise.

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
So bonefish, when you said that haslem used the discord as an excuse to fire hue, does that mean that the reports that Dorsey wanted to fire hue and keep Haley while haslem wanted to fire Haley and keep hue were in error??

I do not think haslem is nearly the ogre he is made out to be.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
Quote:

And you know this how?

You don't.

Hue knew what he was getting into. We all knew. Stop trying to pretend otherwise.

It has been widely reported that Hue was assured that this wouldn't be a complete tear down and rebuild, right before the team didn't even try to keep important players (all starting and/or contributing to very good teams, by the way) like Mack, Schwartz, Gipson, and Benjamin, plus Bademosi, who helped New England. We also cut veteran leaders like Karlos Dansby. (who sure looked washed up in Cincy and Arizona) rolleyes

I think that Hue was careful to paint a pretty picture in public, but I am sure that he was blindsided by subtracting quality and adding guys like Alvin Bailey, Justin Tuggle, Demario Davis (who we cut the following year, only to watch him play well elsewhere) and Rahim Moore. Somehow that doesn't seem like an even trade to me, or to anyone with any knowledge of the game of football, I would guess.

Haslam mentioned when he announced that Hue would be retained for this season, said that Hue was blindsided by the disregard for signing our own free agents. Hue was counting on a solid OL, and instead had to throw together line without Mack or Schwartz.

At the time he was hired, I do not for a second think that Hue thought that the team would be stripped down to the rafters. In fact, Haslem has said this.

Anyway, I think that the losing with a substandard roster got to Hue, and it affected him badly. I think that he became so desperate to win that he did a lot of uncharacteristic, and even stupid things. I do not think that the roster was what he was led to believe it would be when he was hired, though. I think that was a major contributing factor. I also think that Hue took a lot of bullets for the front office. Do I think that he believed everything he said, for example, about the team allowing all of their free agents to walk? No. I think that he was being a good soldier. Do I think that he was happy when the team passed on QBs who stood a better than average chance of succeeding in the NFL? Not a chance. Do I think that he was happy to have a roster of QBs last year who had never won a game between them? Nope. I think that all of this stuff wore on him, but he still played the good soldier in public.

I think that this year was the time when it really hit him hard, in public. I also think that essentially being betrayed by the coordinator he hired also hit him hard. (starting when Haley started Gordon after Hue said, very publicly, that he would not start, for example)

I think that the job overwhelmed Hue. I think that there are a lot of reasons for that. Some are on him, and many are on the front office.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Being a man of my word i went and watched it ... well it was after midnight bit i haven’t gone to bed yet so as far as i’m Concerned it’s still yesterday ... *L* ...

I don’t know what to think .. i was prepared for the worst ... so it wasn’t as bad as i thought it would be ... but it wasn’t good ... hes a SNAKE and Dorsey is either a snake or really un comfie dealing with the press .. he reminded me of the squirrelly villain in every cartoon from when i was a kid .. *L* ...

I was really PEED AT THE CHICKEN CRAP REPORTERS ... none of them had the guts to ask the questions that needed to be asked .. the one bafoon tried to and was so nervous he couldn’t spit it out ... THEY WERE PATHETIC ...

Dorsey and the Thief kept saying they were solely focused on helping Gregg win ... OK ... ummmm ... common sense follow up question may be ....

Ummmm .... hey fellas .. I got that your sole focus is to help Greg win ... your working hard way more than 8 hour days ... what r ya’all doing all day u don’t have time to start looking for a new HC ... u on he field helping coach and implement the game plan ... u going over film with the coaches ... helping them grade and evaluate and game plan ...

WTF fellas ... what exactly does focusing all our efforts helping Greg mean to u guys ... especially u thief ...

Then the one bafoon couldn’t spit it out ... yo thief .. what happens in those meetings ... do they tell u whats going on or are they running things by u to get your approval ... do u have input in personal decision if so how much and at what stage ..

I mean .. its like it was announced at the presser that Hue was fired ... NO ONE SEEMED PREPARED ...

MORONS ...

The thief is a SNAKE ... he’s a LIAR ...

No one asked ... some one mentioned the 4 failures all ready and the mumbling non preperaed gutless bafoon couldn’t spit out the simple follow up words in a question form ... DO U MAYBE THINK MAYBE U OUGHTA STEP BACK AND REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE PROCESS AND LET KING JOHN DO HS JOB CAUSE SO FAR YOU’VE BEEN THE PROBLEM??? .does that ever ever dawn on u and your dumb ass wife??? ... HUH ... MORON ...

Does Dorsey remind U of a combination of Opie Taylor and Barnie Fife or is it just me ... rofl ...

V
Legend
Legend
V
Glad you watched it for yourself. Context is important when evaluating comments.

Dorsey? He looked like a guy trying to kiss Haslam's ass because he knows that he is probably next.

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
They'll be no right,it will be the same as always.
There is something going on that most of you don't get,allow me to enlighten you.
The Browns fan base.
People always say "the best fans in the world".Not hardly,what those people are doing is placating the largest group of self centered cry babies in the universe.
The Owner.
A thief,a criminal and a liar,but apparently a good businessman.
When the cry babies cry for a new FO,he fulfills their wish.Tickets and money roll in for the next season.
When the cry babies whine for a new coach,you know what happens.
The Browns franchise is worth twice what it was when Haslam bought it.That is success,winning football games means nothing.
At the end of the day,it doesn't matter who gets to be the next sacrificial lamb,because the babies are going to start crying in a year or two,and putting Benadryl in their bottles won't stop them.
PS
When your ready to vacate your island,give Haslam a call he would be interested in purchasing it.

Indecision may,or maynot,be my problem
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
When you are one, if not, the worst at something in History, probably the best thing is to shut up....

Tired of wasting energies on this clown...STFU...

And people still doubts between Sashi and this clown.

Legend
Legend
You can never know for sure.

You look at what is available to you and draw your own conclusion.

From what I can tell: from watching Hard Knocks and reading what is reported.

But when you read reports that are unverified by anonymous sources. You have to be skeptical.

Haley is a strong personality. Hue was forced to give up the offense. The teams offense was not performing under Haley. Hue was held accountable. He didn't like it. He wanted to take control or make some changes.

I have no idea if Dorsey wanted Hue gone. I doubt that. From everything I have ever read about Hue Jackson coming from the coaching community; he is a good coach. From Hard Knocks it sure looked like Hue and Dorsey were working well together.

The record of the Browns under the ownership of Haslam; he has to own. If Hue has to be accountable for the record under him. Then Haslam has to also be held accountable.

P
Legend
Legend
P
The record of this team under Haslam is living proof that the biggest problem with this team lies at the top. He keeps changing coaches and FO's and the results always seem to be pretty much the same.

Until he backs off and allows the football people to run the show, nothing will ever change. It's the structure at the top that's the problem.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
I certainly don't question the talent that Mayfield possesses. I'm more concerned about the situation he's been placed in.

Pretty much what I was stating and actually thought was proving at least statistically.

I wish Hue 2 games ago took over the play calling, he thought about it but I think he was too nice and well look what happened, I think he had the green light for the rest of the season as he said this came as a surprise and he probably knew that Haslam was in his corner. But things were THAT BAD that he stated he was thinking of taking over the play calling...who does that unless the situation was pretty bad. But he did not and guess what - he lost his job as well as the play caller.

jmho

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Legend
Legend

"I was really PEED AT THE CHICKEN CRAP REPORTERS ... none of them had the guts to ask the questions that needed to be asked .. the one bafoon tried to and was so nervous he couldn’t spit it out ... THEY WERE PATHETIC ... "
=========================================================

Man, I totally agree.

The obvious question to Haslam. When does continuity begin?

"Mr. Haslam you have talked about continuity since day one." In seven years as owner Gregg Williams is the fifth head coach. You stated that "we would see the real Hue this year". He didn't get this year to prove what he could do with this roster. The record under your ownership is
22-81-1. Who is accountable?

"Everything you have said today is replay of what you have said before." "What changes in organizational structure to you plan to implement?

As I stated before Dorsey was uncomfortable and appeared subservient.

The only guy who showed some guts was Gregg Williams. He knows this is a sham and he will be next to go when this season ends.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:
It has been widely reported that Hue was assured that this wouldn't be a complete tear down and rebuild

I really don't believe this to be the case. Hue knew what was coming. Everything i'm reading is saying he knew and continually changes his story. But like was said, people have certain reports they listen to and are going to believe what they want. It really doesn't matter because he is gone now. Moving on...

P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't believe people can have it both ways. If Hue was so "in demand" as many say he was, there is no way that he would take such an offer.

So Hue was either desperate for a HC jo to walk into such a stupid situation or the accusation is false.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Vacate the Isle? .. que the theme song from the Jeffersons and picture me with a big ole George Jefferson smile (that dude had the greatest cat ate the canary smile ever .... loved his smile .. *L*) ...

‘Movin on up” Dawg ...

Hue’s gone .. that stinks ..

The thief backed into Dorsey .. Dorsey has made this a VERY VERY ATRACTIVE job ... we should have the pick of the litter ...

*fingers crossed* we get lucky again ... thing is ... we have a much better shot at getting lucky than ever before ... the TALENTS here ... its young and raw and were still a few pegs short ... we have a TON OF CAP SPACE and were gonna have a top 15 maybe even top 10 pick this year with plenty of draft equity in he later rounds ...

We have to do this DESPITE THE THIEF ... we got a shot to do it IF Bake pans out and King John does 1/2 as good as he appears to have done this year and the new HC pans out ...

Whip just got his pilots license and is now knee deep into space shuttle captain training at NASA ....

Cap and DeepSouth and all the others have been fitted for dawg style space suits ...

BDU is taking care of things WAY WAY WAY across the pond ... *L* ...

THE TALENTS THE KEY ... we got it ... WE CAN DO THIS DESPITE THE THIEF ...

Thats my story and i’m Stickin to it ...

LETS GOOOOOOoooooooooo ... thumbsup

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Vacate the Isle? .. que the theme song from the Jeffersons and picture me with a big ole George Jefferson smile (that dude had the greatest cat ate the canary smile ever .... loved his smile .. *L*) ...

‘Movin on up” Dawg ...

Hue’s gone .. that stinks ..

The thief backed into Dorsey .. Dorsey has made this a VERY VERY ATRACTIVE job ... we should have the pick of the litter ...

*fingers crossed* we get lucky again ... thing is ... we have a much better shot at getting lucky than ever before ... the TALENTS here ... its young and raw and were still a few pegs short ... we have a TON OF CAP SPACE and were gonna have a top 15 maybe even top 10 pick this year with plenty of draft equity in he later rounds ...

We have to do this DESPITE THE THIEF ... we got a shot to do it IF Bake pans out and King John does 1/2 as good as he appears to have done this year and the new HC pans out ...

Whip just got his pilots license and is now knee deep into space shuttle captain training at NASA ....

Cap and DeepSouth and all the others have been fitted for dawg style space suits ...

BDU is taking care of things WAY WAY WAY across the pond ... *L* ...

THE TALENTS THE KEY ... we got it ... WE CAN DO THIS DESPITE THE THIEF ...

Thats my story and i’m Stickin to it ...

LETS GOOOOOOoooooooooo ... thumbsup

Is all that supposed to be to that theme song?

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
We all have to have a story.

naughtydevil

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

There is no other conclusion to be had.

Haslam is now in his seventh year as owner. What has he done to fundamentally change the results?

He keeps repeating the same mistakes.

The fans who buy the tickets, the coaches and players, all of the support people who work behind the scenes, all screaming for some wins. Something to be proud of.

I am not accusing Haslam for not trying. The problem is he will not look inward and recognize that in order to get the results; you have to make changes in your approach. All he has done is repeat mistakes.

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
I’ll tell u one thing ... if the latest rumor is true about Billicheck looking to get out of beantown after this year and a longing to go back to C-town and bring them the title we so deserve comes to fruition .... the shuttle manufacturers are gonna be working quadruple quadruple overtime to keep up with the demand ... thumbsup

U think that oughta be enough to start the rumor or do u think i need to post it in one more thread to do the trick? ...

naughtydevil ....

E
Legend
Legend
E
???

Who hired Dorsey?

What HC was the guy who got away.

I want to say Chud but then he should have a playoff win with another team already as a HC...I know he was a fan favorite but the guy has not had a HC offer since. Its been 5 years if he was the one who got away then where is the pudding?

I want Haslam to keep looking for that SUPER STAR HC. At least now with a QB there is a chance that we keep somebody and not lose the majority of the game.

But I'm confused cause wasn't it Dorsey that orchestrated these firings and it was Haslam who wanted continuity with Hue Jackson???

Did I get this wrong? I know I read it but was it Fake News?

???

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

P
Legend
Legend
P
I think you should start a fake Twitter account and post it there. Then EVERYONE would believe it! lol

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Honestly tab when one reporter says something and then everyone just repeats it, it's hard to tell what the truth is anymore.

#gmstrong
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Who hired Dorsey? ..

The guy with this resume ...

- his first hire was Joe Banner ... fresh of losing a power struggle in Phili cause he knew NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL ...

- he then hired his 1st HC in Chud
- he then hired his 1st GM in DUMBardi

- After year 1 he fires Chud on the advice of his lawyer and DUMBardi cause ... get this .. HE WAS INCOMPETENT ...

- he finds out during the interviewing process (his 2nd in as many years as owner) when a guy that interviewed the year before accepts an interview to tell the dude your sticking up for that HIS TWO STOOGES aren’t qualified to be scouts much less run a football team and WOULD NEVER WORK FOR THE MORONS ....

So then he forces the stooges ...

- then he goes ahead and hires his 2nd HC ...
- then he hires his GM ...

U SEE A PATTERN OF STUPIDITY HERE AT ALL IN THE ORDER OF THESE HIRES ...

I’m tired ... my points made ... not gonna run through the history ... just gonna throw out the MOST EMBERASSING things ..

- Manziel
- Gordon
-Farmer
-tweets
-Shanny
-Gordon
-sashi
-AJ trade
-hue leaks to press
-Gordon
-3 - 13
- 1 - 15
- 0 - 16
- Gordon
-public feud #2

Yup .... tabber ... hes a real gem of an owner and were SO LUCKY to have him ... rolleyes ..

Here’s to hoping he backs into a HC like he did King John .. thumbsup

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Pit, he let the “football guy” make the call and he fired hue and Haley. I assume you are ok with those firings since the “football guy” made the call.
serious question pit. Haslem hires hue. Was that a bad hire??? Did you oppose it at the time?? Haslem hired farmer. Did you think that was a bad hire at the time? I think haslem hired chud. Do you think that was a bad hire?

There is little point in arguing haslem I guess, because no one will change their mind. But I just do not believe haslem is an idiot who does not want the browns to be a winner!

P
Legend
Legend
P
There's a difference between wanting your team to win and knowing how to make that happen.

Haslam has never had to build a product. He was furnished diesel fuel, which was the product and his job was to market it. That's not how it works in the NFL.

You seem to indicate that you feel how some message board posters feel about the hirings Haslam has made somehow have some meaning. Well they actually don't. As Browns fans we all tend to lean in the direction of hope until that hope has been dashed.

The results dictate that Haslam thought they were bad hires because he has fired them all.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Honestly tab when one reporter says something and then everyone just repeats it, it's hard to tell what the truth is anymore.

yeah when it is about our Browns sadly I believe it if written.

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
I dont think any of them were bad hires .. banner/dumbardi weren’t dumb hires either .. they went well beyond dumb ... then u have the Sashi hire ... witch makes the Banner/Dumbardi hires look BRILLIANT that one was so bad ...

Do u think the ORDER IN WITCH they were hired was intelligent?

Do u think the org. Structure he set up coupled with the fact he did things backwords the first to times FACILITATED the different agendas and led to the distrust and different agendas and dysfunction that led to different factions and just a rotten environment with those hires? ...

did those factors lead to and/or hasten the firings?

Beacause he fired sashi first this time and has Dorsey in place .... IF he lets Dorsey hire his people .. his org. Structure won’t matter near as much ... the trust WILL BE BUILT IN ... THERE CONNECTED ....

E
Legend
Legend
E
What you seem to wish to forget or rewrite history with. Is that he hired BANNER PERIOD...then he had to be side tracked with the Pilot mess and left the Browns pretty much in the hands of Banner.

When he was back he ended up breaking that up entirely. From Chud to Lombardi to a eventually a surprised Banner who actually thought he owned the team.

Since then I agree just not the right guy in the right place, I though Hue would be different cause for the first time he was actually our FIRST CHOICE and other teams were looking for him to be their HC I don't know who but heard it a lot.

Anyways all the others before him were 2nd 3rd or even more as in our choice as we were turned down a lot!

??? Where do you stand on Shanny? guy who got away? or stayed too long who played us for a better job. He's HC now and well he can beat the Raiders.

jmho

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
I could care less about PILOT ... he’s been the WORST OWNER IN THE HOSTORY OF SPORTS up til this point ...

How’s that for history? ... u care to DISCUSS THAT HISTORY ....

Or would u prefer to discuss THIS HOSTORY ....

- 3 - 13
- 1 - 15
- 0 - 16

Let me know witch HISTORY you’d like to discuss .... wink ....

I think Shanny is the best offensive mind in football ... i think last night was just a glimpse of that ... the faiders didn’t have any problems at the “hotel California” cause they never checked in ..

I mentioned him cause he couldn’t get out of here fast enough casue of al the dysfunction and the atmosphere that your boy the thief created if thats what u mean ...

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Please do it RIGHT this time

Link Copied to Clipboard