Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Vambo Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Triple-amputee Air Force veteran on mission to raise $1B for US-Mexico border wall

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/veteran-launches-gofundme-campaign-to-help-fund-border-wall

A triple amputee U.S. military veteran says he was inspired to raise money for President Trump’s U.S.-Mexico border wall after reading a New York Post article that questioned why no one had taken up the mantle.

In just three days, Brian Kolfage’s GoFundMe campaign, “We The People Will Fund The Wall,” has racked up more than $2 million from more than 34,000 people, with a goal of raising $1 billion.

"If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall," the page reads. "That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this."

Kolfage wrote that the campaign has been in touch with the Trump administration “to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion.”

“As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today,” Kolfage’s page reads. “Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.”

He added: “Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victory. They'd rather see President Trump fail than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.”

Kolfage is a retired U.S. Air Force member who served in Iraq. During his second deployment for Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2004, Kolfage was injured in a rocket attack at Balad Air Base. According to Kolfage's website, a 107mm rocket shell exploded about three feet away from him. Kolfage lost both legs and his right hand and required 11 months of therapy at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.

Kolfage continued to serve in the Air Force for several more years and was assigned to Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Arizona as the base security manager. Kolfage is "the most severely wounded Airman to survive any war," his website states. He is now a motivational speaker and has appeared multiple times on FOX News.

Kolfage graduated from the University of Arizona's School of Architecture in 2014 and is now married with children.

The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment. This week, the White House retracted its $5 billion figure to fund the border wall amid a looming government shutdown.

“We have other ways that we can get to that $5 billion that we’ll work with Congress,” White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told Fox News on Tuesday.

Kolfage is a retired U.S. Air Force member who served in Iraq. During his second deployment for Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2004, Kolfage was injured in a rocket attack at Balad Air Base. According to Kolfage's website, a 107mm rocket shell exploded about three feet away from him. Kolfage lost both legs and his right hand and required 11 months of therapy at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.

Kolfage continued to serve in the Air Force for several more years and was assigned to Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Arizona as the base security manager. Kolfage is "the most severely wounded Airman to survive any war," his website states. He is now a motivational speaker and has appeared multiple times on FOX News.

Kolfage graduated from the University of Arizona's School of Architecture in 2014 and is now married with children.

The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment. This week, the White House retracted its $5 billion figure to fund the border wall amid a looming government shutdown.

“We have other ways that we can get to that $5 billion that we’ll work with Congress,” White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told Fox News on Tuesday.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., on Wednesday indicated the Senate will consider a stopgap measure to continue funding the government to avert a government shutdown – but it won’t include Trump’s desired allocation for border wall funding because of the “reality of our political moment.”

BORDER WALL EFFORT GETTING BOOST FROM US SHERIFFS' CROWDFUNDING SITE

Kolfage's campaign is not the first crowdfunding effort to raise money for the border wall. In September the National Sheriff's Association launched a website for donations. As of mid-December, the website has garnered nearly $160,000.

Legend
Legend
rofl And Mexico will pay for it. rofl

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
So far $2,717,732 thumbsup

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Will the White Power Wall supporters put their money where their mouth is and put $80 towards the wall?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
[quote=fishtheice]So far $2,717,732 thumbsup

Now

$3,301,217

Legend
Legend
Good, looks like they got my check! thumbsup

Legend
Legend

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
I'm dying watching the Trumpians jump from meltdown to meltdown. The spasmodic petulant septarian GOPer POTUS just wings every moment in office. Such a stupid, incredibly poor choice for a leader; yet watching all the Trumpians almost daily try to justify their votes for him is somehow satisfyingly fascinating.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Will the White Power Wall supporters put their money where their mouth is and put $80 towards the wall?

Excuse me? White Power? How do you get that from a border wall?

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies

Don't ask or he will tell you. Why expand the pain?

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Because it's nothing but a rhetorical tool for racists to rile up good people worried about their safety.

Vambo Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer

You know like Obama White power by deporting more BROWN skin people then anyone. willynilly

P
Legend
Legend
P
All he has to do is write a letter to Mexico. I mean they're going to pay for it, right?

Promises kept.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Vambo Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
All he has to do is write a letter to Mexico. I mean they're going to pay for it, right?

Promises kept.

And you can keep your doctor...Promises kept

P
Legend
Legend
P
And we have seen that new healthcare program.... you remember, that cheaper, better one? That great infrastructure bill..... Mexico paying for the wall..... I could go on and all you have is you can keep your doctor? lmao

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

"Deflector shields at maximum. Firing moron torpedoes!"

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Vambo Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:

Why do you think of yourself that way?

V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

I find it revealing that racism is used as an insult on here daily and not one of them end up w/a suspension, but when another poster poses a hypothetical about race, that poster is suspended for two weeks and some posters call for a permanent ban.

To clarify, I am not calling for anyone to be suspended. It's a freaking football board and all of this intolerance is a joke. It's not a garden club. But, the inconsistencies in how posters are treated by the powers that be are a joke.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Vambo

You know like Obama White power by deporting more BROWN skin people then anyone. willynilly

Jesus Christ. No wonder you couldn't write a simple paragraph for $1,000, you can't even write a coherent sentence if it wasn't on Fox News first. I know you're an expert in the field of DIY lobotomies, but even the biggest idiots on this forum know how I feel about the former deporter in Chief.

Legend
Legend
settle down there, chairman mao

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:

Wow........you really zinged him, Vambo.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Swish
settle down there, chairman mao

the twilight zone has been entered. Everyone thinks that you and OCD are Communists and they think that I voted for Obama. I'm not sure which is sadder.

Legend
Legend
i've been called way worse, so being thought of as a commie like obama is now a term of endearment.

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
ok, but Obama was still bad.

Legend
Legend
no.

- Theodore Roosevelt
V
Legend
Legend
V
Michelle for President!

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
I just triple checked the numbers and it turns out I was correct.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Michelle for President!

i would vote for her in a heartbeat.

- Theodore Roosevelt
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T

Because it's nothing but a rhetorical tool for racists to rile up good people worried about their safety.

You're out of your cotton pickin' mind.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend

i quadruple checked. you're still a commie, Stalin.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Up to $9.6 million in four days... impressive...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

sup with you and prisons and racism?

- Theodore Roosevelt
V
Legend
Legend
V
Did you really just use "cotton pickin?"

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

and your hood is on backwards thumbsup

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

i quadruple checked. you're still a commie, Stalin.

That must be why you're dodging me in Madden and CoD, Trotsky.

Legend
Legend
you're dodging me. but i get it, dont want to get embarrassed on twitch

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Let's load it up right now. Which game you want?

Vambo Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Quote:

Wow........you really zinged him, Vambo.

Wow........you really zinged me VD

V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
VD

Always classy.

And I wasn't trying to "zing" you. You did it to yourself w/your lame attempt to insult Clem.

Legend
Legend
Let's load it up right now. Which game you want?

can't im trying to use this new vape pen. im stuck

- Theodore Roosevelt
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Triple-amputee Air Force veteran on mission to raise $1B for US-Mexico border wall

Link Copied to Clipboard