Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
Legend
It's sad,, Very sad that the officer was killed...

But to bring this up to show how bad the immigrant issue is is well, rather weak.

Look at who killed Americans at Parkland, Sandy Hook, Oklahoma city, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas and many more.

All done by Born in the USA types. The Boston Marathon was committed by Non American born, but frankly, the majority of mass killings are perpetrated US Citizens Born Here.

It's funny, I don't hear many people talking about any Gun Control issues...

I guess it's okay if an American uses a Semi Auto gun to kill a bunch Americans, but if illegal alien kills someone, damn, we better drop $30 billion to build a wall that wouldn't have stopped the guy from getting here anyway.

To hell with citizens in Michigan still dealing with bad water or our crumbling roads and bridges and tunnels, or helping homeless veterans.. None of that matter, we need to build A wall I guess.

Nutty

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

But to bring this up to show how bad the immigrant issue is is well, rather weak.

Look at who killed Americans at Parkland, Sandy Hook, Oklahoma city, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas and many more.

All done by Born in the USA types. The Boston Marathon was committed by Non American born, but frankly, the majority of mass killings are perpetrated US Citizens Born Here.

I guess it's okay if an American uses a Semi Auto gun to kill a bunch Americans, but if illegal alien kills someone, damn, we better drop $30 billion to build a wall that wouldn't have stopped the guy from getting here anyway.

To hell with citizens in Michigan still dealing with bad water or our crumbling roads and bridges and tunnels, or helping homeless veterans.. None of that matter, we need to build A wall I guess.

Nutty

Racism isn’t exactly logical.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I still think the funniest thing about this is that Trump spent *literal years* going on doddering old man rants where he would brag about how high and beautiful his wall would be, and then ask rhetorically “and who’s going to pay for it?” and all the racist rubes sad enough to show up to hear him ramble would yell “MEXICO!” and he would say something like “100%!” or “No doubt!” and all the simpletons would cheer.

They actually believed it!

And now they’re reduced to begging for $5 billion in taxpayer money so they can build a mile or two of what has now become a cheap fence.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Are you sure? Vambo and 40 seem so logical! rofl

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

Nutty

Wrong.

We have to deal with our own citizen terrorists because that is the price we pay for freedom.

Allowing or supporting illegal aliens to steal into our country to commit crimes and kill OUR OWN citizens is above and beyond the call of Stupidity!

Legend
Legend
California illegal immigrant ‘cop-killer’ taken into custody, officials say

The illegal immigrant fugitive wanted in the murder of a California police officer is in custody Friday after being on the run for more than two days, Fox News confirms.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-illegal-immigrant-cop-killer-taken-into-custody-officials-say

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Vambo Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

The illegal immigrant fugitive wanted in the murder of a California police officer is in custody Friday after being on the run for more than two days, Fox News confirms.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-illegal-immigrant-cop-killer-taken-into-custody-officials-say

Great Job! thumbsup

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Vambo
I would have told Dyan Roof NO! What you are doing is WRONG and done my best to stop him.

You on the other hand tell sad and tearful stories about these criminals and do everything you can to let them in to our country.

Shame!

Exactly right...

Because we are Conservative, red blooded Americans who care about our fellow citizens. thumbsup

Unlike them.

rofl “I don’t care. Do you” rofl Conservatives caring about their fellow citizens. rofl Yeah defunding family programs, cutting healthcare while implying they care more than liberals who volunteer for habitats for humanity, the Red Cross, and food banks in the USA

Last edited by PerfectSpiral; 12/28/18 03:31 PM.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
I would have told Dyan Roof NO! What you are doing is WRONG and done my best to stop him.

You on the other hand tell sad and tearful stories about these criminals and do everything you can to let them in to our country.

Shame!

Exactly right...

Because we are Conservative, red blooded Americans who care about our fellow citizens. thumbsup

Unlike them.

rofl “I don’t care. Do you” rofl Conservatives caring about their fellow citizens. rofl Yeah defunding family programs, cutting healthcare while implying they care more than liberals who volunteer for habitats for humanity, the Red Cross, and food banks in the USA

Do not tell me you care until you stand up for the innocent, the helpless, the unborn. If you cannot stand up for them then you have no heart.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
Do not tell me you care until you stand up for the innocent, the helpless, the unborn. If you cannot stand up for them then you have no heart.

Wait, don’t you like Donald Trump?

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: PDF

Yes, He has made my wallet fatter, made Jerusalem a priority, done more for Christian values than any President in my lifetime. Maybe all Presidents in my lifetime combined. That includes Ronald Reagan who I still admire. Put 2 strong conservative judges on the supreme court. He put Americans first in everything. He is our President. He should! Protecting our border is important.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: PDF

Yes, He has made my wallet fatter, made Jerusalem a priority, done more for Christian values than any President in my lifetime. Maybe all Presidents in my lifetime combined. That includes Ronald Reagan who I still admire. Put 2 strong conservative judges on the supreme court. He put Americans first in everything. He is our President. He should! Protecting our border is important.

Dude, if you’re going to rave about Donald Trump - a guy who made a living running scams on the elderly, and who brags about how he likes to barge in on 14 year old girls so he can see them naked, you might want to hold off on the self-righteous screeds about defending the innocent and the helpless.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Dude is apocalyptic. I've never seen so many people want to live out Revelations.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Dude is apocalyptic. I've never seen so many people want to live out Revelations.

I'm still laughing at Day of the Dawg trying to claim that Donald Trump is representing Christian values.

It's like words don't have any meaning.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T

Great Job! thumbsup

Execute him immediately!!!!!!!!!

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
J\C

I still searching for a conservative here that defended Dylan ROOF while the haters here are defending a illegal criminal that killed an innocent cop that left a child and wife behind ….Watta shameful minded person that said it....I hope that their girl Pelosi is enjoy her vacation in HAWAII WHILE THEY ARE BURYING THE GREAT AMERICAN HERO.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Its a real shame on the United States that we have people in office such as Pelosi and Schumer that are directly causing deaths to American citizens. I mean normally there's not data to back that up but here its a cut and dry proof of their policy, no two ways about it.

I'm too young to remember this, but at one time wasn't California a republican state? What happened?

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend
Thoughts and prayers to the victim. I’m betting his killer was armed with a legally purchased gun bought in the good ole USA.

– Jackie Robinson
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Guy wouldn't even be here if we had better immigration policies and no sanctuary cities. How many more US citizens are going to have to get killed before sanctuary cities are dissolved?

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend

Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
Guy wouldn't even be here if we had better immigration policies and no sanctuary cities.

Ok so? And it can can also be said hundreds of US school shootings wouldn’t have happened if we had better gun control policies.

– Jackie Robinson
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Yeah Tasty the good ole gun control issue is another one of their deflection beauties ...because the ANGRY OLD WHITE MEN [CONSERATIVES]at fault for those illegal killers to procure guns ...Oh Wait Im wrong , it was OBAMA-HOLTER that gave us fast and furious that flooded the border with all those assault weapons, hardly a bunch of OLD WHITE MEN.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:
I’m too young to remember this, but at one time wasn't California a republican state? What happened?

Ronald Reagan.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pete Wilson and Prop 187 did a number too.

What's fascinating these days is the number of California Republicans in the national spotlight, as well as how much of the alt right is based there.

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/19/17841946/trump-conservatism-california-gop-shapiro-midterms-2018

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I’m running as a republican 2020.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Swish

Become a political commentator. A black vet and a Republican. You're going to make a killing in donations. Of course you and Candace Owens will have to fight each other to the death first. Not enough room for both of y'all.

P
Legend
Legend
P

You do realize there's a new rule in place where you have to invest 10k in Trump Steaks to qualify as a Republican politician now, right? I mean it's only for newbies, but still.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I’d never make it bro. I’m not a good actor, and even worse at outright lying.

But it would be fun to watch Fox News and msnbc have no clue what to do with me. It would be worth it just for the laughs alone.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

You do realize there's a new rule in place where you have to invest 10k in Trump Steaks to qualify as a Republican politician now, right? I mean it's only for newbies, but still.

I can only put up 100 bucks for trump steaks, bro.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
I wonder how do I start the process? Pull a tomi Lahren and start ranting on social media? Start whining about illegals? Maybe praise tucker Carlson?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Become a political commentator. A black vet and a Republican.

You could be the first 'black rino'. tongue I guess Colin Powell already has that designation.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

Become a political commentator. A black vet and a Republican.

You could be the first 'black rino'. tongue

Might get a yacht out of it though. Tell 40 to call that Slovakian crew of his.

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
I wonder how do I start the process? Pull a tomi Lahren and start ranting on social media? Start whining about illegals? Maybe praise tucker Carlson?

Youtube rants. That's how Cons talk to each other. Don't even bother writing anything, very few have the ability to read anything longer than a paragraph.

1. Accuse the Democrats of being the racists (Make sure to say "Democratic Plantation" a lot of times)
2. Talk about the importance of "western culture" and how great it is.
3. Talk about the importance of the military. Remind them that they're only free because you served.
4. Talk about how the military improves gun culture. Makes people more safe around guns.
5. Be completely hyperbolic.

After that, just post your video to a bunch of Republican subreddits and make sure to set up a patreon.

Legend
Legend
If I add #6. Praise Jordan Peterson, I might very well be on my way.

I won’t have to worry about the cons on this board blowing our plot, because nobody will believe them anyway.

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Yeah, you're pretty much going to have to get into the Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin circle. That's where they make all the real money.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I would open with the Bill Cosby “pull up your pants” route. That gummy idiot Charlie Kirk would drop Owens for you in a heartbeat. Once you’re on that circuit, start talking about how all women want it, and rape isn’t real, which should catch Dave Rubin’s attention. Once you’ve got 3 or 4 Rubin Report appearances under your belt, inappropriately grope a few women and post a bunch of Ocasio-Cortez memes on Instagram until Don Jr. notices. Then start complaining about millenials and their dang phones to bring in the Breitbart grandpas. Use your Breitbart column to propose drones that fire lasers at the children of immigrants, which Guatemala will pay for. That should take you to 2022, when you can take to Twitter and cry that Tomi Lahren was being “very unfair” when she asked you during the primary debate what you meant when you said that “period blood attracts bears and causes humor imbalances in the brain”.

Legend
Legend
Bro if I went this route, the GOP would pass legislation to lower the age requirement, allowing me to challenge trump in 2020 and become president.

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Bro it'll never work.

You'll have to quit whining

You'll have to quit thinking Dems give a Damn about poor people

You'll have to quit putting skin color ahead of America

You'll have to quit thinking open boarders is a good idea

You'll have to quit voting against everything Military

You'll have to quit thinking everybody and everything is Racist

You'll have to quit being offended if you see a statue or flag

You'll have to quit trying to resist Trump just because he is Trump. Some of his ideas really work.

You'll have to quit agreeing with people that spend $4500 for a sex change for his Kitty .(PDF). I'm not a Democrat so I won't tell him how to spend his money but a childrens hospital might have been a bettr choice.

Legend
Legend
what a nonsense post.

if i ran, i'd be saving the gop from people like you.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
Bro it'll never work.

You'll have to quit whining

Donald Trump is a soft crybaby who spends everyday whimpering about Don Lemon or Vanity Fair or Morning Joe being mean and unfair to him.

"No whining" is most definitely not a GOP prerequisite.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
lmao who needs national healthcare when everyone just gives $4500 to a hospital? rofl

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Suspect in fatal California cop shooting is in US illegally, authorities say

Link Copied to Clipboard