did not realize Keith Jackson had passed. He was the best
"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Boston is far to the left as KC settles into the slot. Fannin is flanked out wide to the right. Judkins and Sampson are split in the backfield as the ball is hiked ... Here we go."
Well, when you're 20, a year is 1/20th of your life. When your 60, it's 1/60th. A much smaller chunk with fewer new experiences, that gets swallowed up in no time.
And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul. - John Muir
When I was much younger my dad told me that the older you get the faster times passes. It sounded crazy at the time. Little did I realize just how right he was.
Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.