Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
The Mueller investigation has more holes in it than a colander. Ohr's testimony is particularly damning. This is a story of what actually happened - not some trumped up charge that twists the story from the headline onward.:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gregg-ja...d-and-defective

Prosecutors on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team investigating alleged “collusion” between the Trump presidential campaign and Russia knew all along that the anti-Trump “dossier” compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele that fueled their probe was biased and likely phony.

Yet instead of investigating those individuals at the FBI and Justice Department who actively participated in the dossier fraud – as he should have done – Mueller hired several of them to investigate Trump.

Newly confirmed congressional testimony of former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr shows that he warned both the FBI and the Justice Department that Steele was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected.”

This conspicuous bias should have been enough to deposit the dossier – a series of memos from Steele – into the nearest trash can. But top FBI and Justice Department officials were determined to damage or destroy President Trump. So they ignored Steele’s patent prejudice and sought to exploit his dubious document – despite Ohr saying of the dossier: “I don’t know how reliable it is.”

These same FBI and Justice Department officials also deliberately disregarded the source of Steele’s funding –Trump’s political opponent, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

And incredibly, the officials concealed all of this vital information from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance (FISA) Court in obtaining a warrant to spy on a Trump campaign associate. But that’s not all. They used the Steele report to launch the original Trump-Russia “collusion” investigation.

The sordid scheme began on July 5, 2016 – the very day Clinton was cleared of mishandling classified documents by FBI Director James Comey.

As Comey was twisting the facts and contorting the law to absolve Clinton, an FBI agent was meeting secretly in London with Steele, who had composed the first of his memos.

Three weeks later – on July 30, 2016 – Steele met with Ohr, who would serve as the conduit between the FBI and the former British agent, who was now on the Clinton payroll and being paid simultaneously by the FBI.

Immediately thereafter, Ohr met with Comey’s top deputy, Andrew McCabe; FBI lawyer Lisa Page; and FBI agent Peter Strzok to convey the details of Steele’s report alleging – without evidence – that Trump was “colluding” with Russia to steal the presidential election.

Page and Strzok were key players pursuing the “collusion” probe and eventually joined Mueller’s special counsel team.

After meeting with Steele and the FBI, Ohr also shared his improbable intelligence with Justice Department officials Andrew Weissmann, Bruce Swartz and Zainab Ahmad. Weissmann and Ahmad were subsequently hired by Mueller as part of his assembled team of prosecutors.

It has now come to light that Ohr warned all of these FBI and Justice Department officials that Steele was riven with bias. They were also informed that the Clinton campaign and Democrats had paid for the Steele dossier through the company Fusion GPS and its founder Glenn Simpson, who also employed Ohr’s wife, Nellie.

Here is Ohr’s specific testimony to the joint House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform Committees that was elicited behind closed doors last Aug. 28, but that has not been fully made public:

Question: “So, the record is clear, what the Department of Justice and the FBI was aware of prior to the first FISA application was your relationship with Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson, your wife’s relationship with Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson, Mr. Steele’s bias against Donald Trump, Mr. Simpson’s bias against Donald Trump, your wife’s compensation for work for Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS, correct?”

Ohr: “Correct.”

Ohr later added: “I told them that Chris Steele was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected.”

Ohr also told congressional investigators that he knew the entire effort to target Trump was being financially underwritten by the Clinton presidential campaign. The FBI and Justice Department knew this, too.

Ohr said he warned the two law enforcement agencies: “You’re going to have to check it out and be aware. These guys were hired by somebody relating to – who’s related to the Clinton campaign, and be aware.”

None of the salacious and uncorroborated information in the Steele report was ever verified by Ohr. Steele refused to provide his alleged sources to Ohr. Most were anonymous and the information Steele collected was based on double and triple hearsay.

In British court documents, Steele himself confessed that his document was “unverifiable.”

Ohr admitted that the Steele dossier could never be used in a court of law. Yet, that is exactly what the FBI and Justice Department did. Their application to the FISA Court was based largely on information provided by Steele that they had failed to verify.

Even though Steele was fired by the FBI for lying, FBI and Justice Department officials nevertheless represented to the court that he was a reliable source. They l knew he was not.

These same officials deceived the judges by not fully revealing that the dossier had been paid for by Clinton’s campaign and that the source of their information had been discredited.

FBI regulations strictly prohibit inaccurate or unverified information in FISA warrant applications. The Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide states that “only documented and verified information may be used to support FBI applications to the (FISA) court.”

Justice Department regulations embrace the same rule and requirement. Relying on the unverified Steele dossier was a clear violation.

Beyond the regulations, it can be a felony to conceal relevant information and deceive the FISA Court. A half dozen statutes make it a crime to perpetrate a fraud on a court, including Deprivation of Rights (18 USC 242), Perjury (18 USC 1621 and 1623), and False Statements (18 USC 1001). Several obstruction of justice and fraud statutes would be applicable, as well.

Who signed off on the four successive warrant applications, attesting to their veracity? James Comey, Andrew McCabe and Justice Department officials Sally Yates, Dana Boente, and Rod Rosenstein.

Mueller’s special counsel team should be investigating Clinton “collusion” with Russia and the complicity of FBI and Justice Department officials.

Clinton’s campaign paid for Russian information that was fed to the FBI and Justice Department to damage Trump during the presidential election. According to Ohr, at least two of Mueller’s prosecutors – Weissmann and Ahmad – knew this all along. And so did two of his investigators, Page and Strzok.

Instead, Clinton’s opponent, Donald Trump, became the target of a dilating investigation based on the faulty and likely fabricated information she commissioned.

The investigation of Trump was a hoax from the outset. But now, the integrity of Mueller’s special counsel team has been compromised. The credibility of any forthcoming report should be viewed through the lens of deep skepticism.

Legend
Legend
WSU is pushing an opinion article from Fox News as the truth.

Lolololololololol. WSU is now my favorite early morning comedian.

Hey, let me know how that foreign born Muslim conspiracy is working out too. Any more updates on that from Fox News or Trump?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Swish
WSU is pushing an opinion article from Fox News as the truth.

Lolololololololol. WSU is now my favorite early morning comedian.

Hey, let me know how that foreign born Muslim conspiracy is working out too. Any more updates on that from Fox News or Trump?

You took the bait. Such a classic response to something you cannot deny.

Did you actually read the article? That's exactly why I used the title I did. You don't want to hear it...so you disparrage the information without reading it.

I'll let you guys squirm about the source and look for responses that refute what the article tells you. You can own the thread without a response from me. The words in the article speak loudly and clearly for itself. I'm going to make some early morning popcorn.

Legend
Legend
Lmao what bait?

Are you not aware the feds started investigating the trump campaign well before the dossier dropped?

Those are well known facts. It’s so funny watching you and others trying to start history at the time the dossier dropped.

This is why people was roasting you in the other thread when you was talking about media sources. You just don’t know what you’re talking about.

Last edited by Swish; 01/18/19 10:05 AM.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Lmao what bait?

Are you not aware the feds started investigating the trump campaign well before the dossier dropped?

Those are well known facts. It’s so funny watching you and others trying to start history at the time the dossier dropped.

His is why people was roasting you in the other thread when you was talking about media sources. You just don’t know what you’re twlking about.

So...no refuting what the article said...just refuting me. Got it. People roasting me? rofl Too funny. It's all about me...not the facts of the article or the matter...not the inability to refute my opinion....it's all about me and my source of info. So typical.

Bash away...deflect from the facts...it's not what I wanted, but what I expected.

Legend
Legend
It’s an opinion piece, not an article. If you want me to actually argue over an article, then post one.

The FISA court agenda you’re posting has already been debunked multiple times on this board. The only people in the country who keep trying to push the FISA court nonsense is trump supporters.

Nobody is deflecting. You’re just upset over the fact that you’re late as all hell to the party.

And what part of “the feds started investigating the campaign well before the dossier” don’t you understand?

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M
See - it doesn't matter if Trump is a dirty rat, or if someone within the Trump Campaign was dirty .... if there is a way to cast dirt and try to undermine the investigation it will be done. Clearly. Hilarious that folks are NOT claiming innocence ... but instead trying to grasp at ill founded technicalities to undermine Communist Mueller's investigation

Ironic to take an opinion piece riddled with incorrect assumptions and presumptions and proclaim it as a reliable news source!

Let's ignore that 'The Dossier" was not a deciding factor on issuing the Fisa warrant. Or that investigations were ongoing as opposed to beginning. Let's ignore the senior Republicans that have come out to verify the authority and validity of Mueller's investigation. Let's ignore all the lies that Trump and his various minions have been caught in....... Much more important to undermine and attack the investigation that accept what has been found. Let's ignore the unprecedented active FBI investigation into POTUS ! ... that is just the loony left deep state!

Next step - 'sure it was collusion but that's not a crime and anyone would have done it.'

Last edited by mgh888; 01/18/19 10:16 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
But he’s trying so hard!

At this point, you can’t inform people who don’t want to be informed.

I mean damn, we’ve went from “nobody in my campaign had any contacts with the Russians”,

To maybe contacts, but nobody in my campaign colluded.

To nobody colluded, but even if collusion occurred, it isn’t a crime.

To ok, maybe somebody did collude, but it wasn’t trump and he didn’t know about it.

All this evolving stories, but to guys like WSU, it’s somehow all valid.

- Theodore Roosevelt
W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Where you think you have collusion, you have nothing but speculation.

Where you see you have collusion, you look away because it's too inconvenient.

An excerpt, since you still haven't read the article - or you misinterpreted quotes from a witness with an opinion piece.:

"Ohr also told congressional investigators that he knew the entire effort to target Trump was being financially underwritten by the Clinton presidential campaign. The FBI and Justice Department knew this, too.

Ohr said he warned the two law enforcement agencies: “You’re going to have to check it out and be aware. These guys were hired by somebody relating to – who’s related to the Clinton campaign, and be aware.”"

Legend
Legend
You may want to fact check some of Fox's opinions.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

Yes! Attempt to disparage the source and not the content. Typical.

I'll also FactCheck Ohr's testimony.

Last edited by WSU Willie; 01/18/19 10:29 AM.
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
No, I get real news, not fan fiction.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Breaking Fox News Coverage!:

W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Yet you can't or won't refute the content of the actual article? Got it.

O
Legend
Legend
O

W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
I think you are in the wrong thread...which is comedic gold in and of itself.

Not to mention that the viewpoint claiming there is no crisis - or is looking for a crisis - is the very viewpoint with its head in the sand.

That's a Jim Acosta moment. rofl

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: WSU Willie

Why should I waste my time fact checking Fox news? Especially when MGH already wasted his time typing:
"Let's ignore that 'The Dossier" was not a deciding factor on issuing the Fisa warrant. Or that investigations were ongoing as opposed to beginning. Let's ignore the senior Republicans that have come out to verify the authority and validity of Mueller's investigation. Let's ignore all the lies that Trump and his various minions have been caught in....... Much more important to undermine and attack the investigation that accept what has been found. Let's ignore the unprecedented active FBI investigation into POTUS ! ... that is just the loony left deep state! "

Am I forgetting some debt between us? I didn't know I owed you work.

Legend
Legend
Again, it’s not an article, it’s an OPINION piece.

And I read the opinion piece. And I gave you a proper response to the opinion piece.

What you seem to not want to admit is that the investigation started BEFORE the dossier was dropped. News flash WSU: history doesn’t start where you and Fox new wants it to.

Also, I dunno if there is collusion or not.

But here’s what we ALL know:

When trump claimed that nobody in his campaign had contacts with the Russians, that was lie.

When trump claimed the trump tower meeting was over Russian adoptions, that was lie.

And now we know that Paul Manafort was working with a Russian oligarch WHILE he was trumps campaign chief. And so much other details.

And here’s the big picture WSU. If anything you said was true.....then we wouldn’t be having people pleading GUILTY and cooperating with mueller.

Sorry man but you don’t have any credibility. And maybe you’re not aware, but I don’t do opinion pieces. Either post a real article or expect to catch heat like this every time you make a thread with an opinion piece.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
I think you are in the wrong thread...which is comedic gold in and of itself.

Not to mention that the viewpoint claiming there is no crisis - or is looking for a crisis - is the very viewpoint with its head in the sand.

That's a Jim Acosta moment. rofl

Can you provide an english translation for the above comment? I don't speak GOPer.

W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Now THAT'S funny.

No opinion on the article, eh? I know...it's too painful to see another side of the story. Especially when you have absolutely no counterpoint.

When all is lost...disparage/insult your debate opponent...then disparage there source of info (as if you have any idea of the sources of my info...sources is plural there)...then deflect to another issue. So typical.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Now THAT'S funny.

No opinion on the article, eh? I know...it's too painful to see another side of the story. Especially when you have absolutely no counterpoint.

When all is lost...disparage/insult your debate opponent...then disparage there source of info (as if you have any idea of the sources of my info...sources is plural there)...then deflect to another issue. So typical.

Nah bro, poking fun at the side that refuses facts is all.

W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Again, it’s not an article, it’s an OPINION piece.

And I read the opinion piece. And I gave you a proper response to the opinion piece.
What you seem to not want to admit is that the investigation started BEFORE the dossier was dropped. News flash WSU: history doesn’t start where you and Fox new wants it to.

Also, I dunno if there is collusion or not.

But here’s what we ALL know:

When trump claimed that nobody in his campaign had contacts with the Russians, that was lie.

When trump claimed the trump tower meeting was over Russian adoptions, that was lie.

And now we know that Paul Manafort was working with a Russian oligarch WHILE he was trumps campaign chief. And so much other details.

And here’s the big picture WSU. If anything you said was true.....then we wouldn’t be having people pleading GUILTY and cooperating with mueller.

Sorry man but you don’t have any credibility. And maybe you’re not aware, but I don’t do opinion pieces. Either post a real article or expect to catch heat like this every time you make a thread with an opinion piece.

Is Ohr's testimony someone's opinion? Is his admission that the Clinton campaign funded a document - that Ohr warned was likely deficient and biased - his testimony or the opinion of the author?

Has anyone plead guilty to collusion? Which is the purpose of the Mueller investigation? You said you don't know if there is collusion or not? Well...that's kind of important that nearly two years into an investigation and we have nothing related to the purpose of the investigation. Then we get testimony like that from the guy who gave the document to the FBI.

You don't get to define my credibility. Why do your types insist on constantly attacking the character of your debate opponent? No worries...I know why...it's the start of the 3 step program I detailed for OCD.

O
Legend
Legend
O

You don't get to define my credibility. Why do your types insist on constantly attacking the character of your debate opponent? No worries...I know why...it's the start of the 3 step program I detailed for OCD.

I'm not attacking your character bro. I actually like you. It's your political views and ability to reason (deal with obvious facts) that I doubt.

Legend
Legend
I can certainly define your credibility, and I just did.

What did Ohr actually say? That the dossier was false?

No.

Also, what’s sad is that parts of the dossier have been proven to be true already. But Fox News didn’t tell you that part, so ofcourse you didn’t know about that, right?

Sad.

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Why should I waste my time fact checking Fox news? Especially when MGH already wasted his time typing:
"Let's ignore that 'The Dossier" was not a deciding factor on issuing the Fisa warrant. Or that investigations were ongoing as opposed to beginning. Let's ignore the senior Republicans that have come out to verify the authority and validity of Mueller's investigation. Let's ignore all the lies that Trump and his various minions have been caught in....... Much more important to undermine and attack the investigation that accept what has been found. Let's ignore the unprecedented active FBI investigation into POTUS ! ... that is just the loony left deep state! "

I like how when faced with facts Willie goes away to find who is making fun of Fox news instead.

O
Legend
Legend
O

I like how when faced with facts Willie goes away to find who is making fun of Fox news instead.

His argument didn't hold up there either.

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The constant trend of the leftist on this board is to ignore the content and attack the source.....unless of course it confirms their bias.

M
Legend
Legend
M

Which is the purpose of the Mueller investigation?

See - you don't even have this basic fact correctly defined. You didn't refute a single thing I highlighted before. So you clearly aren't interested in anything other than your biased, government sponsored Fox propaganda. Happy Friday to you and have a great weekend.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: BpG
The constant trend of the leftist on this board is to ignore the content and attack the source.....unless of course it confirms their bias.

Think you have that totally backwards. Trumps agenda from the beginning has been to attack the source and undermine it.

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Originally Posted By: BpG

Think you have that totally backwards. Trumps agenda from the beginning has been to attack the source and undermine it.

I would agree with that, I was talking about on the board though.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Well on this thread - it looks like there is an inaccurate opinion piece from Fox. The OP is presenting it as some sort of 'gotcha' moment. There have been plenty of talking points raised to question and highlight issues with the "article" .... yet the OP only responds with childish retorts.

What is it you think we should do at this point?

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I see plenty of childish retorts in this thread but they aren't from the OP. JMO

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

Yes! Attempt to disparage the source and not the content. Typical.

I'll also FactCheck Ohr's testimony.

Dude, this particular thing is talking about the Steele Dossier,, Many don't think it's worth the paper it's typed up on. they base that on how the dossier was funded.

That's as shallow as Trump and his mouth Pieces saying you can't trust Cohen because he's a liar.. Well geez, if that's the case, we can't trust Trump either,, Or Rudy G, or Sarah Huckabee Sanders, or any other talking head that speaks for Trump.

That's one example, I'm not going to go through the rest because it's more of the same tripe..

Like I said, You may want to check Fox's Opinions

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Posted this in another thread.

More opinions.

Quote:
Everybody knew. Everybody of consequence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Justice Department understood fully in the middle of 2016—as the FBI embarked on its counterintelligence probe of Donald Trump—that it was doing so based on disinformation provided by Hillary Clinton’s campaign. That’s the big revelation from the transcript of the testimony Justice Department official Bruce Ohr gave Congress in August. The transcripts haven’t been released, but parts were confirmed for me by congressional sources.

Mr. Ohr testified that he sat down with dossier author Christopher Steele on July 30, 2016, and received salacious information the opposition researcher had compiled on Mr. Trump. Mr. Ohr immediately took that to the FBI’s then-Deputy Director Andy McCabe and lawyer Lisa Page. In August he took it to Peter Strzok, the bureau’s lead investigator. In the same month, Mr. Ohr believes, he briefed senior personnel in the Justice Department’s criminal division: Deputy Assistant Attorney General Bruce Swartz, lawyer Zainab Ahmad and fraud unit head Andrew Weissman. The last two now work for special counsel Robert Mueller.

More important, Mr. Ohr told this team the information came from the Clinton camp and warned that it was likely biased, certainly unproven. “When I provided [the Steele information] to the FBI, I tried to be clear that this is source information,” he testified. “I don’t know how reliable it is. You’re going to have to check it out and be aware. These guys were hired by somebody relating to—who’s related to the Clinton campaign, and be aware.”

He said he told them that Mr. Steele was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected,” and that his own wife, Nellie Ohr, worked for Fusion GPS, which compiled the dossier. He confirmed sounding all these warnings before the FBI filed its October application for a surveillance warrant against Carter Page. We broke some of this in August, though the transcript provides new detail.

The FBI and Justice Department have gone to extraordinary lengths to muddy these details, with cover from Democrats and friendly journalists. A January 2017 memo from Adam Schiff, the House Intelligence Committee’s top Democrat, flatly (and incorrectly) insisted “the FBI’s closely-held investigative team only received Steele’s reporting in mid-September.” A May 2018 New York Times report repeated that claim, saying Mr. Steele’s reports didn’t reach the “Crossfire Hurricane team,” which ran the counterintelligence investigation, until “mid-September.”

This line was essential for upholding the claim that the dossier played no role in the unprecedented July 31, 2016, decision to investigate a presidential campaign. Former officials have insisted they rushed to take this dramatic step on the basis of a conversation involving a low-level campaign aide, George Papadopoulos, which took place in May, before the dossier officially came into the picture. And maybe that is the case. Yet now Mr. Ohr has testified that top personnel had dossier details around the time they opened the probe.

The Ohr testimony is also further evidence that the FBI misled the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in its Page warrant application. We already knew the bureau failed to inform the court it knew the dossier had come from a rival campaign. But the FISA application additionally claimed the FBI was “unaware of any derogatory information pertaining” to Mr. Steele, that he was “reliable,” that his “reporting” in this case was “credible.” and that the FBI only “speculates” that Mr. Steele’s bosses “likely” wanted to “discredit” Mr. Trump.

Speculates? Likely? Mr. Ohr makes clear FBI and Justice officials knew from the earliest days that Mr. Steele was working for the Clinton campaign, which had an obvious desire to discredit Mr. Trump. And Mr. Ohr specifically told investigators that they had every reason to worry Mr. Steele’s work product was tainted.

This testimony has two other implications. First, it further demonstrates the accuracy of the House Intelligence Committee Republicans’ memo of 2018—which noted Mr. Ohr’s role and pointed out that the FBI had not been honest about its knowledge of the dossier and failed to inform the court of Mrs. Ohr’s employment at Fusion GPS. The testimony also destroys any remaining credibility of the Democratic response, in which Mr. Schiff and his colleagues claimed Mr. Ohr hadn’t met with the FBI or told them anything about his wife or about Mr. Steele’s bias until after the election.

Second, the testimony raises new concerns about Mr. Mueller’s team. Critics have noted Mr. Weissman’s donations to Mrs. Clinton and his unseemly support of former acting Attorney General Sally Yates’s obstruction of Trump orders. It now turns out that senior Mueller players were central to the dossier scandal. The conflicts of interest boggle the mind.

The Ohr testimony is evidence the FBI itself knows how seriously it erred. The FBI has been hiding and twisting facts from the start.

Write to kim@wsj.com.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-bruce-ohr-told-the-fbi-11547770923

O
Legend
Legend
O
Trump is methodically destroying the very fabric of our democracy, yet some people still trying to justify their votes... smh

P
Legend
Legend
P
Here's the silliness in all of this. The investigation was approved and started by Republicans. A Republican AG, a Republican prosecutor in Mueller and has been carried on under an entire Republican DOJ.

NOBODY knows what's going on behind the scene because Mueller doesn't talk. Nobody knows how strong or how weak the evidence is.

But everybody wants to blame the Dems and act like they know what's going on.

It's hilarious.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Does your news source give you details like this?

Link Copied to Clipboard