|
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
Hall of Famer
|
OP
Hall of Famer
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433 |
Not sure if the twitter embed works? “I always love to say to those gender studies people: If you say ‘abortion,’ or ‘stem cells’ or ‘guns’ one more time, I’m going to perform one of those on you," Conway can be heard saying in the video. "Because, you know with a gun, because you, by implication, are suggesting that women can’t do the math.” Link
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,188
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,188 |
outrageous. [yawn] Where do you want us to NOT look, while you dangle this shiny object? Guess what, Beavis? Voters watch TV. Mueller, SDNY, Northern Virginia don't get distracted from what they are watching. You need to be trying these tricks on the people who control your mater's fate. 
"too many notes, not enough music-"
#GMStong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
I'm not surprised. Conservatives are spiteful these days. They wish death upon everyone they meet. Just the other day 40 was proud of the Kent State massacre. All they do is promote death. It's no surprise that literally no Conservative have commented on this topic where a white house leader threatens people who disagree with her
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
Still not a single word from a Con about this. BPG would be outraged if a Democrat would say this and would be posting non-stop alt-right memes. He'd be crying and demanding a resignation immediately, then state that they should just "throw her out" whatever that means. 40 would be crying if Nancy Pelosi said this. He'd be calling for her head to roll, not even a resignation. Cons are so disgusting with how self-serving they are. Not one of them has mentioned this. Probably because they are all too happy about the thought of liberals and feminists dying at their hands. Truly reprehensible behavior from a White House employee.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438 |
Still not a single word from a Con about this. BPG would be outraged if a Democrat would say this and would be posting non-stop alt-right memes. He'd be crying and demanding a resignation immediately, then state that they should just "throw her out" whatever that means. 40 would be crying if Nancy Pelosi said this. He'd be calling for her head to roll, not even a resignation. Cons are so disgusting with how self-serving they are. Not one of them has mentioned this. Probably because they are all too happy about the thought of liberals and feminists dying at their hands. Truly reprehensible behavior from a White House employee. You sound like youre having a coniption fit. Please dont seizure. I'd imagine that no cons have posted yet because they got tired of responding to yall unhinged selves in general.
No Craps Given
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
Still not a single word from a Con about this. BPG would be outraged if a Democrat would say this and would be posting non-stop alt-right memes. He'd be crying and demanding a resignation immediately, then state that they should just "throw her out" whatever that means. 40 would be crying if Nancy Pelosi said this. He'd be calling for her head to roll, not even a resignation. Cons are so disgusting with how self-serving they are. Not one of them has mentioned this. Probably because they are all too happy about the thought of liberals and feminists dying at their hands. Truly reprehensible behavior from a White House employee. You sound like youre having a coniption fit. Please dont seizure. I'd imagine that no cons have posted yet because they got tired of responding to yall unhinged selves in general. Nah, like usual, I'm laughing at ya'll. You want to see a conniption look at a 40 post.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438 |
I have yet to understand why anyone wastes brain cycles on this kellyanne conway.
Who cares what she says.
This is like care caring what random liberals say.
Who cares.
No Craps Given
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
I have yet to understand why anyone wastes brain cycles on this kellyanne conway.
Who cares what she says.
This is like care caring what random liberals say.
Who cares. She's the Counselor to the President and now his longest standing advisor, but weird flex.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438 |
He's going to be gone soon.
And he will take his twits with him.
No Craps Given
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
He's going to be gone soon.
And he will take his twits with him. So cute 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 16,199
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 16,199 |
“coniption“ one of my favorite words. Only second to “smithereens” tho. 
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
this thread gets funnier every day.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,869
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,869 |
So I have this straight, we are upset about a grown woman saying she will abort other adults but we aren't upset about aborting babies.
Definitely not mental gymnastics whatsoever.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,677
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,677 |
I think it'd more about the hypocrisy employed.
Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.
#gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
So I have this straight, we are upset about a grown woman saying she will abort other adults but we aren't upset about aborting babies.
Definitely not mental gymnastics whatsoever. Advocating and fantasizing about killing people you disagree with is OK as long as you frame it around abortion. Dude, you are such an alt-right crier. All you do is complain about the rhetoric from the left being violent and when right wing politicians do it you go silent. No wonder you love Candice Owens.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823 |
I think it'd more about the hypocrisy employed. Spoken like an expert on the subject.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,677
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,677 |
It's not hard to see it. But f course you will never admit that your side is just as guilty of it as the other.
Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.
#gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
I think it'd more about the hypocrisy employed. Spoken like an expert on the subject. You literally cheerlead a man who contradicts himself every week. You are the only one who is constantly full of hypocrisy and you cannot even admit it, which is the sad thing.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
Hall of Famer
|
OP
Hall of Famer
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433 |
He still has yet to go on record about how he feels regarding Trump bragging about barging in looking at naked underage models, too.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
He still has yet to go on record about how he feels regarding Trump bragging about barging in looking at naked underage models, too. The dude made a thread to honor a war criminal who not only committed a genocide, but also raped multiple women. I think it's a safe assumption that 40 is a fan.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,869
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,869 |
I think it'd more about the hypocrisy employed. That's fair.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823 |
He still has yet to go on record about how he feels regarding Trump bragging about barging in looking at naked underage models, too. My President didn't do that. Perhaps in his past he did but not since representing us. My Governor dressed in black face in his past but that is being overlooked also. He is still Governor. Don't be so hypocritical.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,677
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,677 |
When your governor lies 8000 times during his first two years in office, let me know. When he cheats on his wife with a porn star, let me know. When he calls every candidate he faces names like a sixth grader, let me know.
At that point I can expand the list from there.
Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.
#gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
Hall of Famer
|
OP
Hall of Famer
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433 |
Thanks for addressing this after months of dodging and ghosting the point.
So you’re okay with terrible moral character. Good to know the next time you start riding a high horse.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823 |
Twist it however you wish but where I live there is also Forgiveness and Redemption.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
Hall of Famer
|
OP
Hall of Famer
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433 |
What if a person who was of a different political persuasion than you did the same as Trump?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823 |
What if a person who was of a different political persuasion than you did the same as Trump? What if my Democrat Governor wore black face, offending everyone? One is still my Republican President while the other is still my Democrat Governor.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
Hall of Famer
|
OP
Hall of Famer
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433 |
You're sure using the 5 D's quite well today.
Does Anthony Wiener deserves the same treatment you've given to Trump?
I know I don't want Wiener anywhere near society ever again.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850 |
Honest question bro. What is the real difference in having an abortion 3 days before delivery and 3 days after delivery?
I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
Hall of Famer
|
OP
Hall of Famer
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433 |
I know this topic is dear to your heart, and we see differently on it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850 |
I know this topic is dear to your heart, and we see differently on it. Yes we do and if you don't want to answer thats fine. I respect you enough to not push it bro. Hope everything is going great for you and your better half 
I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
Honest question bro. What is the real difference in having an abortion 3 days before delivery and 3 days after delivery? Other than not being able to abort something once it's done? Well, all third trimester abortions come about because the mother will not live past child birth or because the baby will not be able to survive outside the womb. Maybe it's because their hearts never properly developed, or other problems that show the baby won't survive past a month or so on the most advanced medical equipment. I posted an interview with a woman who had an abortion at 8 months in the other thread. If you really want to learn about it and are not being snarky I can find the link and repost it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850 |
Well, all third trimester abortions come about because the mother will not live past child birth or because the baby will not be able to survive outside the womb. ALL oh once again we have to disagree bro. That's OK you don't have to get upset because we don't agree. Lord knows I don't. I posted an interview with a woman who had an abortion at 8 months in the other thread. If you really want to learn about it and are not being snarky I can find the link and repost it. I read your post. I have never once tried to be snarky abouit any of this HOWEVER I know three different woman who were told to aBORT THEIR BABIES BY DOCTORS. Guess what all three woman had babies who are doing great today, yet they would have murdered their own children if they would have listened to their doctors. Yes I know other woman have/ and do end up with different results. But murdering their own child on a maybe just will never sit well with me. Can you honestly tell me that if two out of ten high risk pregnancies end up with perfectly fine children that you would support killing all ten of them???
I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
So you aren't actually looking for an answer and are just trying to be snarky and pick a fight. Enjoy yourself, GM. I'll pray for your soul and hope that you are able to eradicate and abort all the cells you don't want in your body. Cancer is a horrible disease that no one deserves.
Maybe when it's all said and done, you'll be healthy enough to save a child's life instead of adding to their misery and death.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850 |
So you aren't actually looking for an answer and are just trying to be snarky and pick a fight. Enjoy yourself, GM. I'll pray for your soul and hope that you are able to eradicate and abort all the cells you don't want in your body. Cancer is a horrible disease that no one deserves.
Maybe when it's all said and done, you'll be healthy enough to save a child's life instead of adding to their misery and death. Thanks for the prayers I can always use them  As far as being snarkey and starting a fight. I feel perfectly fine with letting my comments and your comments stand on their own merits and letting folks make u their own minds bro. As far as my cancer I would say thank you and I appriciate it with all my heart if you meant it, BUT I have the feeling that you would rather have somebody abort me than for you to have to admit your anger toward me. Maybe when it's all said and done, you'll be healthy enough to save a child's life instead of adding to their misery and death. I would be ROTFLMFAO if your comment wasn't so sick. I support saving children while you support ripping childrens legs off one at a time, followed by ripping their arms off one at TIME, and crushing their skills and ripping them out piece by piece. Talk about misery and death....look in the mirror bro. I will continue to pray for you.
I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850 |
BTW please feel free to come back and tell me how my cancer is like an abortion I could use another good laugh 
I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959 |
So you aren't actually looking for an answer and are just trying to be snarky and pick a fight. Enjoy yourself, GM. I'll pray for your soul and hope that you are able to eradicate and abort all the cells you don't want in your body. Cancer is a horrible disease that no one deserves.
Maybe when it's all said and done, you'll be healthy enough to save a child's life instead of adding to their misery and death. That's just low down mean. I thought you were a better person. Instead, .......well, read your post.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
~ Legend
|
~ Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204 |
I'm saddened that you think like that. I wouldn't wish death on jair bolsonaro let alone you or anyone else. I'll add you into my daily prayers.
As for the rest, you're fine to let your anger out here; I understand.
|
|
|
DawgTalkers.net
Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Kellyanne Conway Threatens To
Abort Feminists
|
|