Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1600814 03/11/19 10:27 AM
W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Has anyone played Ace Combat 7 yet?

I believe that is going to be my next purchase. It used to be one of my favorite games. I have played one since about IV though I think.

I am really interested to play in PSVR.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I've been playing a lot of BeatSaber, Spider-man, and I just beat Kingdom Hearts III.

I downloaded the Resident Evil 2 Remake for my PC.

W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
I've been playing a lot of BeatSaber, Spider-man, and I just beat Kingdom Hearts III.

I downloaded the Resident Evil 2 Remake for my PC.
I had started spider man, but I came across AC odyssey and I couldn't put it down.

For some reason, I don't have a want to go back to Spiderman now that I am finished with AC.

I think that Im just gonna bite the bullet and go get Ace combat this weekend.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Blew through the first two Bioshock games. I thought 2 was better than the first, and definitely more challenging.

Just started Infinite, and this game is really trippy. Kinda wondering how it is going to go, because I was about 45 minutes into the game and haven't really attacked anyone.. I did no reading up on the game at all so I am going into it totally blind.

Not sure what I will start once I am done. I may pick up Ace Combat if it's discounted by then. If not, I may fire up one of the games sitting in a pile that I have not finished... One being Witcher 3, which I loved but for some reason stopped playing, and the other being Dying Light which also was enjoyable but I think I got wrapped up in another game. I try to play one game and stick to it so I finish it. Once I start doing multiple games, I never seem to finish anything.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Spergon FTWynn
One being Witcher 3, which I loved but for some reason stopped playing

I've kinda had the same thing happen recently with Destiny 2 and No Man's Sky. Got really into both and was thoroughly enjoying them.... and then I just stopped.

Lately, I'm all about Sea of Thieves, Insurgency: Sandstorm, and (still) Planetside 2. Mostly SoT.

I got a code with my new video card for Anthem, Battlefield V, or Metro Exodus. Not sure which one I'm going to grab; leaning toward Anthem right now, but I don't know much about any of them (except Battlefield, I know enough about the older versions to know that I don't want that one so it is really between Anthem and Metro Exodus).

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Blew through the first two Bioshock games. I thought 2 was better than the first, and definitely more challenging.

Just started Infinite, and this game is really trippy. Kinda wondering how it is going to go, because I was about 45 minutes into the game and haven't really attacked anyone.. I did no reading up on the game at all so I am going into it totally blind.

Not sure what I will start once I am done. I may pick up Ace Combat if it's discounted by then. If not, I may fire up one of the games sitting in a pile that I have not finished... One being Witcher 3, which I loved but for some reason stopped playing, and the other being Dying Light which also was enjoyable but I think I got wrapped up in another game. I try to play one game and stick to it so I finish it. Once I start doing multiple games, I never seem to finish anything.

The Witcher 3 might be the best game I've ever played my entire life but it is SO long. I could never stay with it long enough to finish the entire thing and then there were three expansions.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I also started playing W3, but put it down. Between the game being so punishing (which I don't mind so much) and other games coming out (Destiny 2 and now Division 2), I just haven't picked it back up.

I'm really digging Division 2. They fixed a handful of the worst things about the first, kept the good stuff the same, and are giving me enough story to keep me happy.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
S
Legend
Legend
S
It really seems like it's a long game filled with all kinds of stuff to do, which i still appreciate, because they really don't make games like that anymore. Everything is geared toward multiplayer/online. I understand that, because it's a huge draw, but I still love single player games, and will always value those over multiplayer.

I'm not really digging Bioshock Infiinite. I'll probably finish because I'm far enough into it, but this game is really lacking when compared to the first two. They replaced all things that made the first two games so damn good. The money system was perfect. The tonics and plasmids were so well done. Why change?

The setting is so awesome looking, but I just don't feel that excitement that the first two gave me, but I'll power through it.

I really want to get back into Dying Light this summer.

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
division 2 is pretty fun. A some solo stuff is frustrating. There been a lot of terrible releases in the past year or so. I haven't bought a game on release day in a long time. They have released a solid game.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
Legend
Legend
I’m addicted to XCOM2 right now. Strategy games are infuriating but I can’t stop.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
I’m addicted to XCOM2 right now. Strategy games are infuriating but I can’t stop.

I love strategy games. Master of Orion being my all-time favorite.

I just got a copy of Metro: Exodus for free with my new video card.
I'm thinking about picking up Division 2, but there are only so many hours in a week.

Browns is the Browns

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Have you played Stellaris?

I like the exploration, research, and customization aspects. Combat leaves a bit to be desired, and its a Paradox title so has (needs) a lot of the expansions.

I just started playing the new Grim Dawn expansion. If you liked Diablo 2 this is similar.

I liked Anthem at first. The combat is pretty fun. It just got really repetitive and once you've got the "Masterwork" loot there's not much point keeping on, unless you really enjoy spending 100s of hours in search of the perfect rolls. The cosmetics they've added have been pretty underwhelming. It's still fun to jump into for a bit every once in awhile, though.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
S
Legend
Legend
S
back on the Witcher 3

this game is so awesome, i'm not gonna quit this time lmao

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
It's all about MLB the Show 19 right now. That is the only game I've been playing since it came out. I am completely hooked at the moment with the road to the show experience.

I've always been a fan but usually create a pitcher to play with such as Charlie Sheen from Wild Thing but this time I went with a shortstop who specializes in contact hitting, not a huge power guy. I'm having a TON of fun with it, its so addicting. If you're into baseball and never played the show it is a must try.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
It's all about MLB the Show 19 right now. That is the only game I've been playing since it came out. I am completely hooked at the moment with the road to the show experience.

I've always been a fan but usually create a pitcher to play with such as Charlie Sheen from Wild Thing but this time I went with a shortstop who specializes in contact hitting, not a huge power guy. I'm having a TON of fun with it, its so addicting. If you're into baseball and never played the show it is a must try.
I usually get the show, I haven't this year because I just haven't had the time - and after so many years, its just a roster update anymore.

M
Legend
Legend
M
back on the Witcher 3

this game is so awesome, i'm not gonna quit this time lmao

Haven't had a chance to play anything for years because of the kids ... I think every other year I'll get tempted with the idea of Madden ... but that game is as bad as ever. Last game I think I bought and completed and played significantly online was GOW3!

This year I picked up Witcher 3 and have played it for about 50 hours ... it is an excellent game! Reminds me of Skyrim, but improved. I am at the point of heading to the final battle (I think) ... can't say enough good things about the game.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
M
Legend
Legend
M

As an Xbox owner I miss the baseball games they used to have. Last time I was playing there wasn't a decent option for a baseball game on Xbox.

F
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
F
Originally Posted By: mgh888

As an Xbox owner I miss the baseball games they used to have. Last time I was playing there wasn't a decent option for a baseball game on Xbox.

Been playing Super Mega Baseball 2 for about 2 weeks, fun game.

M
Legend
Legend
M
I will check it out - see if there is a demo available. Thanks

S
Legend
Legend
S
Sounds like Days Gone is not a hit with a lot of the websites out there that review games. IGN gave it a 6, and metacritic didn't rate it much higher.

I am a sucker for zombie games, so i may pick this up on the cheap in a few months. Bummer, but I'm sure another zombie game will come around, and I think Dead Island 2 is on the horizon.

Legend
Legend
Current games:

Fire Pro Wrestling - Think about those great WWE/WCW games from the N64 but with a PS4 upgrade (well, the engine is smooth and fast, the graphics are kind of cartoony). It's cool to download all the greats from the 80's.

Zelda - Breath of the Wild (Switch) - Damn this game in deep! There's so much here I don't know if I'll ever finish it. The weapon durability is a PITA, but I'm dealing. So far, it's been great.

I also downloaded F1 2018 for $15 a few weeks back. It's quite solid. I've only played it on rookie so far. I don't know how anyone could play it on pro.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I completed the main storyline for Breath of the Wild and only completed like 15% of the game, currently 115 hours spent on it. There is a ton to do.

Fire Pro is AWESOME! The community that creates these guys is great. It's so much better than the 2K games.

Eat it Phil...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Also on Fire Pro, you may already know this but you can search and download the wrestlers from your phone or pc and they will automatically load up on your game then when you play next.

Eat it Phil...
Legend
Legend
yeeeeeeeeeessssss

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare first-look preview: Inside the provocative reboot of a gaming blockbuster

https://www.yahoo.com/news/call-duty-modern-warfare-first-170102569.html

Ahead of the reveal the first trailer and release date of 25 November for the rebooted Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Tom Hoggins visited Infinity Ward's Californian studio to take a first-look at a provocative new game for 2019

It is just a glimpse of a wider scene, but its impact is felt hard enough. Familiar London roads packed with traffic at dusk, shoppers tottering on the path. A normal night in Piccadilly Circus.

Until, as a young police officer, you are pointing a gun and screaming at a small group of suspects to get on the ground. As they put their hands on their head and drop to their knees slowly --too slowly-- a white van screeches out of the jam before exploding in a whorling fireball that engulfs the line of cars and shatters the shop-front windows. Screams mix with the crash of broken glass.

In the theatre of Infinity Ward’s Burbank abode, creative director and co-studio head Patrick Kelly cuts something of a nervous figure as he shows off the instigating event of the ‘reimagined’ Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for the first time.

You can understand why. The first Modern Warfare (2007) and its two sequels are epoch-making first-person shooters and, for their time, the most popular video games on the planet. The Call of Duty juggernaut has rolled on under publisher Activision and a coterie of development teams, but rarely has it felt as significant as Infinity Ward returning to Modern Warfare. “For us as a company, it was a big moment when we took the decision to revisit this series,” says Kelly.

No kidding. And while this is the fourth game to bear the Modern Warfare title, it is not Modern Warfare 4. Instead this is a reboot of the series, a shift which the studio likens to recasting James Bond for a new era. With it comes the return of a narrative campaign after a single-player hiatus in Treyarch’s Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
More
“The world has changed a whole lot since Modern Warfare 3 came out,” says narrative director Taylor Kurosaki. “Frankly for us as storytellers, there were no relatable stakes left in [Modern Warfare 3] for us to craft a narrative around. This is Modern Warfare though; it is everything you love and expect about the series, but it is for the time we live in.”

And what would Modern Warfare be without provocation? While it will doubtless ignite debate over whether video games are suitable ground for evoking all-too-real London terror attacks, Infinity Ward are unapologetic for creating a campaign that the studio says ‘explores the uncomfortable realities’ of modern warfare. The Piccadilly bombing kickstarts a series of events that has Tier 1 SAS operatives --lead by a reborn Captain Price-- hunting out clues to the identity and whereabouts of the perpetrators.

“War isn’t on some battlefield any more, it’s in everybody’s cities,” says campaign director Jacob Minkoff. “It’s in the cities of the people living in the Middle East, it’s in our cities. If we’re going to tell a story about modern warfare, terrorism and the global war on terror has to be involved. Otherwise it’s not telling the true story.”

Call of Duty (and Modern Warfare in particular) has never been shy of controversy, of course, providing both tremendous, heart-stopping moments and ghoulish provocations such as the infamous ‘No Russian’ mission in Modern Warfare 2.

Here was a mission in which you participate in a mass shooting at a Moscow airport while undercover with a terrorist cell. I would, as I did then, defend the developer’s right to attempt such a scene, but few would argue No Russian justified its existence beyond shock value.

More
No doubt with that controversy in mind Infinity Ward often moved to reassure that, while this new Modern Warfare is looking to “push boundaries”, it is exhaustively researched and the developers have ‘drawn lines’ to stay on the right side of gratuitous.

“It’s never violence for violence’s sake,” says Kurosaki. “And it’s never a presentation of violence that is intended to titillate. It’s a realistic depiction of what those situations are like. It’s nothing more and nothing less. To do less would be to do a disservice to the reality. And to do more is profiting off of a real situation.”

This reach for authenticity spreads to the gameplay too. As well as the highly-trained SAS soldiers --equipped with high-tech weaponry, night vision and airstrikes-- you will fight as and alongside Middle-Eastern freedom fighters in a fictional country called Urzikstan. Fighting as the rebels will be markedly different, relying on rickety weaponry and guerilla warfare.

The contrasting styles, says Minkoff, will make for the most varied combat Call of Duty has seen. It supposedly creates a four-way conflict, with you fighting as a Tier 1 soldier against other Tier 1 soldiers and under-equipped terrorists. Or as a rebel fighting terrorists and the more formidable threat of Tier 1 enemies. You will have Western friends and foes, Russian and Middle-Eastern allies and antagonists.

This dichotomy is well demonstrated by a pair of missions, hand-picked to drive home the notion that this Call of Duty is not like the others. The first is an SAS assault on a North London townhouse, believed to be occupied by the perpetrators of the Piccadilly bombing.

You and the team, led by Price, mercilessly and mechanically move through the tight corridors of the house, shooting out the lights and switching to the sickly green glow of night-vision, dropping any stumbling enemy in sight with a thup-thup from a silenced rifle. Shooting through walls when under fire, given the option of slowly opening or bashing in doors.

It is intimate and brutal. Upstairs a baby cries and my stomach lurches. But, mercifully, the mother and babe in arms are quickly secured by a squadmate on the order of Price. The sequence (both planned and motion-captured by real Navy Seals) is deliberately uncomfortable throughout, with the sheer detachment and cold calculus echoing the revered AC-130 mission of the original Modern Warfare. Albeit more up close and personal.

The second mission is equally provocative, if the polar opposite in terms of emotion. This scene flashes back twenty years to the childhood of Farah, leader of the Urzikstan freedom fighters inspired by Kurdish women’s protection units, and an attack on her hometown by Russian military. As the young girl, you must escape the massacre with your brother, scavenging a gas mask and keeping out of sight.

More
At one point you are locked into your own house, harried by the Russian soldier that killed your father. He stomps around the house after you, not unlike a pursuing monster in a horror game, while you need to make use of cover and small gaps before getting the better of him with the sharp end of a screwdriver. It is a fiery, unpredictable and often distressing sequence, designed to help you understand why a young Middle-Eastern girl would pledge to a rebel’s cause.

“Farah was inspired heavily by a group of fighters that go by the name of the YPJ,” says Kurosaki. “It’s not a 1-to-1 representation but the idea of someone like that; a female fighter in the Middle-East whose life could have gone a completely different way if the war had not come to her hometown. To be able to put the player in those shoes and feel what that might feel like I think is incredibly powerful.”

As you may have figured by now, while this reimagined Modern Warfare shares plenty of its predecessors’ gumption, it is gunning for a different tone. Minkoff tells me there is a ‘collateral damage’ rank in the game which tracks how reckless you are in combat. You are rewarded for keeping your missions clear of unnecessary deaths and rebuked for recklessness.

“It's a recognition of the fact that your enemies don’t necessarily wear uniforms, that they will use human shields, that they will hide and pretend to be innocent,” says Minkoff. “They are using everything at their disposal to stab you in the back at the moment they can. It means threat identification is incredibly important, because you don’t know until the last moment whether someone is a threat or not.”

And while the missions on show were tightly authored to hit certain beats and elicit a specific reaction, Minkoff assures me that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will still have ‘marines rolling across the desert with armour and airstrikes’ and wide-open, multi objective levels. “We specifically chose to show you two of the more emotionally impactful, cinematic sequences in the game to really put a stake in the ground and say this isn’t the same old thing,” he says.

Nor is it the same old thing on the technical side, with Infinity Ward’s IW engine getting a significant upgrade for Modern Warfare. It is, without question, the best looking Call of Duty yet and incorporates a variety of emerging techniques that will likely be mainstays for the next generation. There is an extraordinary amount of detail in each environment, driven by photogrammetry which has the artists scanning in objects in an attempt to make the game as photo-realistic as possible. Piccadilly Circus itself was scanned to make it feel authentic. Costumes and weapons are rich with material detail that will surely be a boon for inevitable multiplayer customisation.

A slew of technical upgrades will have a big effect on lighting and effects such as night-vision
More
But beyond the aesthetic, ‘spectral rendering’ will have a notable effect on night-vision and thermal goggles. Rather than just layering an effect over the existing scene, switching to a different kind of vision will make a more authentic difference. Thermal will now enable you to pick out vehicles that have just arrived on a scene via the heat of their engines.

There are a plethora of seemingly innocuous tweaks to gameplay and weapons behaviour that play to Infinity Ward’s claim that Modern Warfare is the ‘most authentic’ Call of Duty they have made. You can reload while continuing to aim down the sights, while scope magnification happens in situ rather than creating a black frame on the outside of the screen. You will climb steps rather than float over them and you can ‘mount’ your gun on any surface (horizontal or vertical) to steady your aim and keep partially in cover. Objects will react differently when hit with different caliber bullets.

With such lovingly crafted destruction, Infinity Ward will still need to wrestle with the challenge of tonal disconnect between its earnest campaign and the high-tempo hijinks of multiplayer; especially as progression and levelling across all of Modern Warfare’s modes (whatever they may be) will be linked. And questions remain whether Call of Duty --the quintessential blockbuster video game-- can pull off the provocative story it is striving for.

But if I learnt anything from my time with the game, it is that Infinity Ward are seemingly sparing no expense to achieve its aims. “Modern Warfare was a rallying cry,” says Minkoff. “I want to push the medium forward, I want to do things in video games that have never been done, I want to make players feel things they have never felt.

“If Modern Warfare is coming back, it has to be perfect.”

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
I just say this today - a video clip for it.

I am very hard pressed to get excited. I didn't buy the last COD (first time in the franchise I didn't buy one).

I have been let down too many times recently.

WWII was ok, but could have and should have been so much better.

Legend
Legend
Gameplay looks really good man. I’m glad they brought back the single player campaign mode too cause straight multiplayer was dumb.

- Theodore Roosevelt
S
Legend
Legend
S
Gameplay looks really good man. I’m glad they brought back the single player campaign mode too cause straight multiplayer was dumb.

The campaign mode for MW 1-3 had pretty cool story lines. I think they tried to cut corners by just focusing on multiplayer. Don't get me wrong, multiplayer is the most important part of the game, but I think it helps relate players to the maps.

I still find myself popping in MW1 all the time, just because it's so damn good.

W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Completely agree. That's why I didn't buy the last game. No campaign, no money from me.

I play countless more hours on multiplayer, but the first thing I do before I even try to get into MP, is play the campaign first.

W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
RUNNNN!

NBA2K19 for 2.99 digital download on Xbox and PS4. Limited time only

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Bull_Dawg

I *think* so, but I'm not certain. I'm sure that I've looked at it; the guys I game with have brought it up before.

Currently, all of my gaming time gets split between "Insurgency: Sandstorm" and "Sea of Thieves". SoT is my new Crack.... I can contentedly waste an entire day in that game.

Browns is the Browns

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater

I *think* so, but I'm not certain. I'm sure that I've looked at it; the guys I game with have brought it up before.

Currently, all of my gaming time gets split between "Insurgency: Sandstorm" and "Sea of Thieves". SoT is my new Crack.... I can contentedly waste an entire day in that game.

What is Sea of Thieves like? An action/adventure pirate game looks good, but I don't want to throw myself into a WoW situation. Just don't have time for that anymore.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
RUNNNN!

damn!

how is the mycareer mode? i heard the last few years, it's been crappy. It's what i do most on 2k, the last copy i have is 2016 and that mycareer mode isnt too bad

W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
RUNNNN!

damn!

how is the mycareer mode? i heard the last few years, it's been crappy. It's what i do most on 2k, the last copy i have is 2016 and that mycareer mode isnt too bad
I am playing myGM. I was never a big fan of MyCareer because I refuse to pay to play.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater

What is Sea of Thieves like? An action/adventure pirate game looks good, but I don't want to throw myself into a WoW situation. Just don't have time for that anymore.

It really isn't WoW-like, at all.

Yes, you earn "levels" in things toward becoming a 'Pirate Legend', but that is where any sort of of comparison ends. SoT is a game that you can pick up, play for an hour or two, then not come back to it for several days and you will not be left behind. Everything you earn in-game is cosmetic only... no one blunderbuss or pistol is better than another. It's *always* just a matter of you, your skill, and your cunning (being Pirate is fun wink ).

There is also a pretty wide variety of things to do these days... hunt for treasure, follow Tall Tales, run Merchant voyages, go fishing, hunt down Pirate Captains, battle in The Arena (for the hardcore PvP types), tackle Skeleton Forts.... all while potentially battling and fending off the Kraken, Skeleton Ships, Megalodons, and other players. smile

Browns is the Browns

S
Legend
Legend
S
RUNNNN!

damn!

I am playing myGM. I was never a big fan of MyCareer because I refuse to pay to play.

I am definitely not throwing any money into this game. I started the mycareer, and the story actually so far is pretty cool. You start off as a guy who does not get picked in the draft, and has to work his way through the Chinese league, and then into the G League. I think that is actually a smart move to try to incorporate your affiliates into the game.

I used to do GM mode with my buddy, back when we were kids. We'd simulate all the games while drinking beers and see who could piece together better teams.

W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
RUNNNN!

damn!

I am definitely not throwing any money into this game. I started the mycareer, and the story actually so far is pretty cool. You start off as a guy who does not get picked in the draft, and has to work his way through the Chinese league, and then into the G League. I think that is actually a smart move to try to incorporate your affiliates into the game.

I used to do GM mode with my buddy, back when we were kids. We'd simulate all the games while drinking beers and see who could piece together better teams.
problem with that is, youll score like 5 points a game until your dude is rated a 75 or higher. which will take like 5 seasons.

S
Legend
Legend
S
RUNNNN!

damn!

problem with that is, youll score like 5 points a game until your dude is rated a 75 or higher. which will take like 5 seasons.

I'm up to about 7 points ppg now, and I'm the 6th man lol

Still a fun game and couldn't beat the 3$ price tag. I hope there are more deals like this for other games.

Right now I am playing 2k19, and I finally busted out GTA V on ps4. such an amazing game. I am still on Witcher 3, but it's been on the backburner.

I'm also playing a TON of Everybody's Golf. Pretty amazing game. I usually play for about an hour before I go to bed. Nice relaxing game, and pretty simple.

Only downer is, I'm more off the simulation type style for sports games, and this has more of an arcade feel than the Tiger Woods or any of the older golf games. It's still fun, I just wish they'd reboot Tiger.

W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
RUNNNN!

damn!

I'm up to about 7 points ppg now, and I'm the 6th man lol

Still a fun game and couldn't beat the 3$ price tag. I hope there are more deals like this for other games.

Right now I am playing 2k19, and I finally busted out GTA V on ps4. such an amazing game. I am still on Witcher 3, but it's been on the backburner.

I'm also playing a TON of Everybody's Golf. Pretty amazing game. I usually play for about an hour before I go to bed. Nice relaxing game, and pretty simple.

Only downer is, I'm more off the simulation type style for sports games, and this has more of an arcade feel than the Tiger Woods or any of the older golf games. It's still fun, I just wish they'd reboot Tiger.

They really should. They tried with Rory, but it just wasn't the same. The game lacked a bit.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Golf Club 2019 is really good if your looking for sim golf. It's a little harder than Tiger/Rory but once you get it down its pretty great if you truly like sim.

Eat it Phil...
J
Legend
Legend
J
Originally Posted By: brownsfan2119
I completed the main storyline for Breath of the Wild and only completed like 15% of the game, currently 115 hours spent on it. There is a ton to do.

I love that game. So much to do and so much fun.

Didn’t you and I race each other in Mario Kart online years ago? Haha. I think it was you. I think your are one of the few others on here who like Nintendo.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming The Gaming Thread, Part IV

Link Copied to Clipboard