Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm not sure what people don't understand about the fact that respect is earned, not given. We're finally starting to earn the respect we've wanted.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
The Giants made the best out of a bad situation. They ate $16 million in dead money this year, but got a 1, 3, and Peppers out of it. It's not like $16 million in dead money, for one season, is going to cripple a franchise. We ate like $20 million on the Osweiler contract and we seem to be doing just fine.

The Browns and Giants are in different stages of team-building. The Browns are loading up to win now. The Giants need to get younger, accumulate some picks, and free up future cap space.

There's also probably a difference of opinion on how to build a team with the Browns loading up on premier, blue-chip talent while hoping the infrastructure in place (Baker, coaching staff, etc.) can keep it all in check whereas the Giants, conservative as they may be, seem to really want to eliminate distractions.

Again being in different stages of team-building comes into play here-- they are probably going to draft a QB this year or next, and that's quite a bit different of a situation than having an established QB like Mayfield (or as established as a player can be going into his second year.. that guy commands so much respect though so I have no hesitation in calling him established.)

Haus #1603139 03/14/19 01:28 PM
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
To be clear, I'm not criticizing the Browns in any of this. I love what the Browns are doing. They've been in a great situation in regards to cap/draft picks and Dorsey has taken advantage of it. This is the second off-season in a row he's added some great players to this team.

I'm just trying to see the other side of it. The Giants have done plenty of head-scratching things (*ahem* Pat Shurmur) but the OBJ situation is reasonable enough. Like I wrote above, I think they're trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Remember that Gettleman was the pro personnel director of the Giants when they won those 2 Super Bowls. He took the Panthers to the Super Bowl as GM of that team. As a scout for the Bills and Broncos, those teams made it to the Super Bowl while he worked there or soon after, presumably with some players he advocated for. I think the guy knows how to build a football team.

It's not like he walked into a dream situation there-- he took over a depleted roster, with an old, mediocre QB and without a war chest of picks and cap space to work with. He's made a few missteps along the way but give him some time.

I'm not saying it's perfect, it may be a little too old-school for the modern game, who knows, maybe it's just a different philosophy. That said, the guy's been around for a while, his teams have had a lot of success and it's not because he's an idiot. The talking heads in the media, on the other hand..

Haus #1603141 03/14/19 01:28 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

Milk Man #1603146 03/14/19 01:37 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
LOL.........that video is hilarious.

V
Legend
Legend
V
OBJ's classy goodbye to New York:

Quote:
"So many mixed emotions and feelings," Beckham wrote on Instagram on Thursday morning. "This is all, a lot to process but it is reality. I don't kno (sic) exactly what to say so just gotta keep it real and short. I want to thank the NY Giants organization for giving me an opportunity to do what God put me on this earth to do, I want to thank the organization and the owners for everything and especially giving me my first chance to be a part of the NFL.

"I want thank everyone in that building from the kitchen staff to my main man Jose! I loved you guys dearly and always will. I gave u my all every Sunday. To the fans, some happy, some not, I just wanna thank u guys for making my experience in NY SOMETHIN I'LL NEVER FORGET! To the New Yorkers and REAL NYG fans... you guys will always have a place in my heart, a beautiful city ... a beautiful place. Thank You for every last moment and experience. Without them, I wouldn't be exactly who I am today ! LUV"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001022592/article/odell-beckham-jr-says-thank-you-to-new-york

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Sad to say, but i had a similar response. Dogs and cats were amused.

Hammer #1603160 03/14/19 01:56 PM
Legend
Legend
Well that took long..

yebat' Putin
Milk Man #1603180 03/14/19 02:32 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M

Milk Man #1603189 03/14/19 02:51 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Milk Man

I even heard about this one on the local news down here, says it was some guy in a town called Shaker Heights.

#GMSTRONG
FloridaFan #1603196 03/14/19 03:06 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
and... it was 50 out and hadn't snowed in a week. Let alone anything of significance compared to when they were saying it happened.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Milk Man #1603197 03/14/19 03:07 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O

I wanna tie this into Vers' and Pit's mini-convo about respect in the media. When I saw that was from NFL Update, I was expecting something about how we're all a bunch of losers to get this excited when just getting a player. Now we "love football". I get that respect is earned and all that. But we didn't earn a portion of the grief we got, and we haven't earned all that much of the love we're getting now.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Milk Man #1603199 03/14/19 03:07 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
That said, that story was hilarious.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Milk Man #1603241 03/14/19 04:11 PM
Legend
Legend

Black people need to stop calling the cops on other black people over stuff like this. rofl catfight

yebat' Putin
C
Legend
Legend
C
Quote:
Beckham, too, is known for his work ethic. I haven’t seen him in practice as much as Brown in the past year or so, but the last time I talked to him, we talked about how he was rearranging his entire life by pretending to be left-handed because he thought that’d help his catch radius. He was brushing his teeth with his left hand. To catch better.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2019/3/14/18264997/odell-beckham-antonio-brown-nfl-trade-superstars

Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Those were good looking uni’s.

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

"Team Chemistry No Match for Team Biology" (Onion Sports Headline)
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Originally Posted By: GratefulDawg

Way 2 be, Grate. Way 2 be, DAWG.

Outfrickenstanding!!!!!

Bring back the WHITE NUMBERS, Dee.

I wanna talk to Kosar. NOW.

oobernoober #1603358 03/14/19 07:17 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
Hey oober. I don't think the national media has been bashing Brown's fans. In fact, they have always said that we deserve better and our some of the most loyal and best fans around.

They did bash the organization and rightfully so. This team has been a mess since it came back right up until Dorsey took over. We finally have a great leader and the national media is taking notice.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Can I react to this trade the way I want to, it's been near 48 hours now.

I don't like it, not in the least unless from the Giants perspective.

By the way, Perriman is Gone, since OBJ came in.

One day after they were about to re sign him.

This trade only looks good if Odell Beckham plays really well, and I'm not saying he won't, but I Don't think he makes the team that much better.

I'm not happy about losing that first round pick.

A first rounder alone, may have been the price for Odell, in my mind, maybe, if it was something you wanted to do, but I'm not a fan of ODBJ so much either way.

I know he's famous, he's a big name, there've been some mentions of personality conflicts like he may have a selfish view, nothing wrong with that, but unless it starts to make the teamwork, collectively suffer, or if other guys get upset about it.

In 2018, the Browns defense often gained momentum when or after Jabrill Peppers showed up by making impactful plays,
I can't fault that.

Williams is out, and New coaches are in, so, as we've seen at least 9 times before, (no exaggeration),

we know what happens, the roster shuffles, (as it is), and ...

Well I think we are slightly robbed of seeing what would have happened if the 2018 guys came back and we had an offseason of development and maturity to see what would become of it.

I'm not happy about losing the 3rd round pick, again, it's all contingent on ODBJ still playing really well Here, as he did There.
And by saying Really Well, that means like top, top, top level, maybe top 10 league wide, or moreso, if he isn't Top 7 of WR's league wide, And that's a lot to ask for,
but I feel that's where he is and I can say, (emm, maybe the trade made sense, from a Browns perspective)

And then to do that???

What about Callaway, Where is Higgans, don't forget Landry, don't want to take away from their targets.

or seeing them blossom after another year to work together.

It's useless to poo poo the trade, because I can't, NOBODY can undo it

But I don't like it. And I don't like what it means of the Browns young players from the last 3 years getting umm

Well it's a rebuild
It's a rebuild

It's another freaking rebuild. Even after finishing 5-3 another complted rebuild, Free agents wise, seasoned guys, ok, that's good,

But the Browns rebuilded, ALMOST EVERY YEAR, and they almost finished last in the division Almost everytime too.
Since 2006, ish, is there a pattern.

well just hope for, just hope for good results,

I wonder if this team will ever sitck with a plan long enough to see what happens,
I count the latest plan started yesterday, the previous latest plan started on or around week 8 of last season,
is this, is this a pattern that's gonna win a Super Bowl.

Hope for the best, what am I rooting for? I'm rooting for the Browns to win a Super Bowl, and to do it in my lifetime and before it becomes all flag football in 30-35 years or so and completely meaningless.

I drove by a (flag football youth sign-up) sign, the other day, and it hit me, that's how they're going to kll the NFL, from the youth up,

They'll just come out one day and say, nobody plays regular football at the grade school level, anywhere in the USA, anymore, and as those children age, they'll play only flag football, high school, college, and professional. They'll call it safety.

If, (big IF), If that happens, will I be able to see the Browns win anything meaningful before then.

I probably won't live that long anyhow.

THROW LONG #1603401 03/14/19 08:46 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
Throw, I like you because I think you are a nice guy. However, you often blow my mind w/your posts.

This is meant to be light-hearted, but I see this when I picture you:

THROW LONG #1603418 03/14/19 09:59 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

This trade only looks good if Odell Beckham plays really well, and I'm not saying he won't, but I Don't think he makes the team that much better.

A first rounder alone, may have been the price for Odell, in my mind, maybe, if it was something you wanted to do, but I'm not a fan of ODBJ so much either way.

I know he's famous, he's a big name, there've been some mentions of personality conflicts like he may have a selfish view, nothing wrong with that, but unless it starts to make the teamwork, collectively suffer, or if other guys get upset about it.

In 2018, the Browns defense often gained momentum when or after Jabrill Peppers showed up by making impactful plays,
I can't fault that.

Williams is out, and New coaches are in, so, as we've seen at least 9 times before, (no exaggeration),

Well I think we are slightly robbed of seeing what would have happened if the 2018 guys came back and we had an offseason of development and maturity to see what would become of it.

I'm not happy about losing the 3rd round pick, again, it's all contingent on ODBJ still playing really well Here, as he did There.
And by saying Really Well, that means like top, top, top level, maybe top 10 league wide, or moreso, if he isn't Top 7 of WR's league wide, And that's a lot to ask for,
but I feel that's where he is and I can say, (emm, maybe the trade made sense, from a Browns perspective)

And then to do that???

What about Callaway, Where is Higgans, don't forget Landry, don't want to take away from their targets.

I don't think OBJ is selfish or a bad teammate. I just think he was extremely frustrated. The Giants were losing and every other pass "to him" was uncatchable. Plus, his teammates seem to like him.

I do have a miniscule worry if we struggle out of the gate, but Eli is pretty washed-up, particularly when he's behind a bad OL. Our roster looks pretty imposing on paper.

I also think you may be underestimating how much teams rolling coverages towards OBJ and having to keep safeties deep can help the other receivers (and RBs) somewhat.

I know Dorsey's been pretty spot on with his picks, but he's bound to miss sooner or later. OBJ would seem to be a pretty sure thing. He has shown he can "dominate" in the league. Losing 17 stings a bit, but it looks like the truly elite prospects on the DL will possibly be gone before then. No offensive skill player looks to be better in the entire draft. Some good ones probably, but not quite on his level, and we're already a young team.

I'm not saying there aren't reasons for doubt, but there are also reasons one could be optimistic.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
DiamDawg #1603419 03/14/19 10:01 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Some of you peeps blow my mind.

How anyone cannot see the value of Beckham to this team just doesn't get it.

THROW LONG #1603422 03/14/19 10:26 PM
Legend
Legend

I can't fault that.

And then to do that???

It's useless to poo poo the trade, because I can't, NOBODY can undo it

But I don't like it. And I don't like what it means of the Browns young players from the last 3 years getting umm

Well it's a rebuild
It's a rebuild

It's another freaking rebuild. Even after finishing 5-3 another complted rebuild, Free agents wise, seasoned guys, ok, that's good,

But the Browns rebuilded, ALMOST EVERY YEAR, and they almost finished last in the division Almost everytime too.
Since 2006, ish, is there a pattern.

well just hope for, just hope for good results,

I wonder if this team will ever sitck with a plan long enough to see what happens,
I count the latest plan started yesterday, the previous latest plan started on or around week 8 of last season,
is this, is this a pattern that's gonna win a Super Bowl.

Hope for the best, what am I rooting for? I'm rooting for the Browns to win a Super Bowl, and to do it in my lifetime and before it becomes all flag football in 30-35 years or so and completely meaningless.

I drove by a (flag football youth sign-up) sign, the other day, and it hit me, that's how they're going to kll the NFL, from the youth up,

They'll just come out one day and say, nobody plays regular football at the grade school level, anywhere in the USA, anymore, and as those children age, they'll play only flag football, high school, college, and professional. They'll call it safety.

If, (big IF), If that happens, will I be able to see the Browns win anything meaningful before then.

I probably won't live that long anyhow.

Umm .... OK. crazy

I am really not sure if you believe the stuff you post, or if you just post it to get a rise out of others?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
DiamDawg #1603426 03/14/19 10:45 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
LOL...

Winning changes everything, and one of the easiest things to change is OBJ's attitude.

It sucks to be a great player on a terrible team, and when you are a diva, there will be drama.

Odell is a diva... no doubt... but a great player.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

THROW LONG #1603457 03/15/19 05:31 AM
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Lol. CAP, give this Kat a drink.

Maybe an IV is better. SMH

kwhip #1603461 03/15/19 08:08 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: kwhip
Lol. CAP, give this Kat a drink.

Maybe an IV is better. SMH

Not sure we have anything that will help ... but we'll try.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
Milk Man #1603464 03/15/19 08:32 AM
Legend
Legend
LOL,, That about sums it up for sure.

Hell, I'd just gotten home a few hours earlier from having surgery at the Clinic, I laid down in bed to watch NCIS and it came across the bottom of the screen....I jumped out of bed and started yelling... I'm guessing my wife thought something happened to me.. She didn't appear to be happy.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
DiamDawg #1603470 03/15/19 09:03 AM
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Any of you guys remember the concerts where they would announce repeatedly over loudspeakers " Do NOT Eat The Brown Acid!! " ?

I always figured Throw Long went to several of those.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

THROW LONG #1603476 03/15/19 09:13 AM
M
Legend
Legend
M

Well it's a rebuild
It's a rebuild

It's another freaking rebuild.

You can feel any way you like about the trade. On the other hand - making stuff up like this doesn't win you much kudos.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Nelson37 #1603545 03/15/19 10:29 AM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Nelson37
Any of you guys remember the concerts where they would announce repeatedly over loudspeakers " Do NOT Eat The Brown Acid!! " ?

That would have been Woodstock; I don't think he's THAT old wink

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Mmm windowpane...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
WooferDawg #1603577 03/15/19 11:09 AM
All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted By: ChargerDawg
LOL...

Winning changes everything, and one of the easiest things to change is OBJ's attitude.

It sucks to be a great player on a terrible team, and when you are a diva, there will be drama.

Odell is a diva... no doubt... but a great player.

Well he's got another big personality throwing him the ball. So that will be entertaining at least. I don't see Beckham as a head case like Randy Moss. From some accounts I've read Beckham is just really driven and into making himself the greatest receiver to ever play the game. When you're QB in NY is fading into the sunset that is kinda difficult. Oh, and he loves to self-promote on social media which should be all sorts of entertaining if we're winning.

"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Woody Hayes

"Let people think this is a dumpster fire," - Mike Pettine
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
Originally Posted By: Nelson37

That would have been Woodstock; I don't think he's THAT old wink

Maybe "the world series of rock"?

[Linked Image]

mgh888 #1603726 03/15/19 03:05 PM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: mgh888

Well it's a rebuild
It's a rebuild

It's another freaking rebuild.

You can feel any way you like about the trade. On the other hand - making stuff up like this doesn't win you much kudos.
Right, because being favored to win the division is a rebuild.......

I say, we are rebuilt thumbsup

DiamDawg #1603752 03/15/19 04:13 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

Went to Kroger and CVS this morning. Living so close to Nashville the population around here comes from all over the country. Naturally I was wearing some of my Browns gear as always.

Since Baker helped turn things around in the second half of the season I've been getting positive comments from other shoppers. But let me say with OBJ coming to the Browns it's gone to an entire new level.

I understand why. I mean the guy is on every highlight reel every week of the season. The media has him plastered everywhere so every NFL fan in the country knows who he is.

But still, when all is said and done, it's sure nice to have so many people taking stock in the fact that we're coming into our own. A pleasant change of pace indeed.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
jeepnstein #1603791 03/15/19 05:28 PM
Legend
Legend

Odell Beckham Jr.: 5 reasons Browns GM John Dorsey is confident he won't be a problem

By Mary Kay Cabot, cleveland.com | Posted March 14, 2019 at 06:15 PM | Updated March 15, 2019 at 06:12 AM

CLEVELAND, Ohio — One team’s diva receiver is another team’s ticket to the Super Bowl, and Browns GM John Dorsey never hesitated to try to land Odell Beckham, who was considered difficult in New York.

“I know Odell is very passionate, I know he’s competitive and I know he can help this football team,’’ Dorsey said. “If you can get the chance to acquire a guy like that, you know what? Take a shot at him.”

Dorsey rocked the NFL world on Tuesday night when he acquired the three-time Pro Bowler from the Giants for their No. 17 overall pick, their No. 95 pick in the third round and safety Jabrill Peppers. Later, the Browns and Giants rolled the Kevin Zeitler for Olivier Vernon trade into this deal for a mega-trade designed to catapult the Browns into a Super Bowl sooner than later.

But first, the Browns must make sure that Beckham isn’t the distraction that he was in New York last season, where one source told Ralph Vacchiano of SNY.TV that he was a ‘pain in ass.’ But Dorsey believes Cleveland has the infrastructure to make sure that doesn’t happen.

Here are five reasons why.

1. Baker Mayfield
Mayfield is 23 but leads more like he's 32, and behaves more like a seasoned vet than a second-year pro.

At the end of last year, he told his teammates to play hard or go home, and summoned the fans to come out in full force for home finale against the Bengals.

Dorsey has no qualms about Mayfield handling Beckham, who's become a friend of the QB.

"With Baker, he showed last year that he can step up to certain challenges,'' said Dorsey. "The object of this thing is to surround him with as many good football players as you possibly can. It seems like Odell and Baker have a relationship formed. I am not sure where it formed, but they tell me that they have a relationship and that it is a good relationship. I am excited to see what the whole bunch can do."

Mayfield and Beckham worked out together at USC last offseason, and have remained in close contact. They've dined together as recently as January in Los Angeles, where Mayfield is living this offseason, and at the Greater Cleveland Sports Awards in February, Mayfield acknowledged that he wouldn't turn Beckham away.

"Good friends,'' Mayfield said of his dinner with Beckham and Broncos pass-rusher Von Miller. "I've become close with Odell because he plays with, obviously, Sterling Shepard I played with in college, so he introduced us and I become close with him."

Beckham's biggest beef last season seemed to be that Eli Manning wasn't getting him the ball deep and maximizing his talents.

That won't be a problem with Mayfield, who can get him the ball anywhere on the field.

2. His BFF Jarvis Landry
Remember Landry's famous "contagious" speech on Hard Knocks last season? His good friend and former LSU teammate Beckham already has the bug, and the two will push each other hard. Their work ethic is off-the-charts.

If all goes as planned, they might even be able to forge Hall of Fame careers here together, and the one-handed catch competition in training camp this summer will be epic.

Over three seasons together at LSU, Landry and Beckham combined for 280 receptions, 4,149 yards and 29 touchdowns.

Landry has been lobbying for Beckham since last summer, and he wants him for one reason: to win a Super Bowl. Will there be some fireworks? You can bet on it.

But the on-field production will be worth it.

"I know that they are best of friends,'' said Dorsey. "They are very competitive with each other. I heard (former LSU and Kansas head coach) Les Miles talk (on 92.3 The Fan) about how those two would drive each other and push each other when they were at LSU to compete. I think it can only help each other because that competition brings out the best in any athlete, regardless of the sport."

3. WR coach Adam Henry
Dorsey readily admitted that having Beckham's former LSU and Giants receivers coach in the same capacity here was a big factor. In fact, it may have been part of the reason Henry was one of only two Hue Jackson staffers to survive, including secondary coach DeWayne Walker.

"It helps to have his college position coach on your staff," Dorsey said.

Beckham and Landry loved playing for Henry at LSU, and that extended to New York for Beckham, where he played for Henry in 2016-17. In 2016, Beckham caught a career-high 101 passes for 1,367 yards and 10 TDs, but suffered a fractured ankle the following season and missed the final 12 games.

Henry, who has a way with flamboyant receivers, joked last summer that he should hang a psychologist shingle outside his office.

"Being at LSU, then coming back to the pros has really helped me with the whole recruiting and how guys are,'' he said. "I have a master's in education and structural technology. Just kind of adapting to the way that guys are and understanding that everybody is different, but you have to meet them at where they are and kind of reach them.

"It's more of a peer inspiration than that as a coach. It's more interactive. Really, the group polices themselves.''

Henry should be able to get the most out of Beckham.

4. Freddie Kitchens
Kitchens' coaching style is to let players be who are they are, as evidenced by his support of Mayfield's anti-Hue Jackson gestures last season. But he's also not afraid to get in a player's face, which he did with Mayfield in the loss to Houston after three first-half interceptions.

Kitchens comes off as an aw-shucks guy, but that's deceiving. He chews players out when he needs to and won't hesitate to do so with Beckham or anyone else.

"Freddie is one of those individuals who I love because he's so straightforward and honest,'' said Dorsey. "He's direct. He's going to set expectations high. There's that accountability level. He'll make players be accountable. He's the same guy every day. Players respect him, and they respect that type of approach.'

5. The rest of the staff
The Browns have loaded up on strong personalities and players with baggage, including running back Kareem Hunt, and Dorsey knows it will take a village to coach them. The Browns will support them organizationally. Dorsey gets to know his players well, and will help make sure they're on the right track.

He also knows that Kitchens is a first-time head coach and will need some assistance. That's why Dorsey has helped him assemble a strong staff including offensive coordinator Todd Monken, defensive coordinator Steve Wilks, special teams coordinator Mike Priefer and associate head coach/offensive line coach James Campen.

https://expo.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2...oblem-here.html

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
PitDAWG #1603796 03/15/19 05:40 PM
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
j/c

Went to Kroger and CVS this morning. Living so close to Nashville the population around here comes from all over the country. Naturally I was wearing some of my Browns gear as always.

Since Baker helped turn things around in the second half of the season I've been getting positive comments from other shoppers. But let me say with OBJ coming to the Browns it's gone to an entire new level.

I understand why. I mean the guy is on every highlight reel every week of the season. The media has him plastered everywhere so every NFL fan in the country knows who he is.

But still, when all is said and done, it's sure nice to have so many people taking stock in the fact that we're coming into our own. A pleasant change of pace indeed.

Rock On, Dawg.

Did they think they saw Elvis? Lol

New Day, Dawgs..............

kwhip #1603800 03/15/19 05:44 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't know if they thought they saw Elvis or not. But on a side note, all of their donuts were gone.

#gmstrong
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Beckham Trade Part 2

Link Copied to Clipboard