Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
But fish, there were no protests. Haven't you heard?

“I Don’t See Any Protests”: Trump Cries “Fake News” as 75,000 March in London

https://www.democracynow.org/2019/6/5/i_dont_see_any_protests_trump

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

A woman pops Trump baby blimp amid protests in London

Nicholas Wu

USA TODAY

June 5, 2019 | Updated 9:25 a.m. ET June 5, 2019

A 20-foot blimp depicting Pres. Trump as a baby is raised again in protest of his three-day state visit. USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — All that goes up, must come down.
And on Tuesday, a woman popped one of the Trump baby blimps used by protesters marching against President Donald Trump's visit to the U.K., according to the British newspaper The Independent. The balloon, which depicts Trump as a diaper-wearing baby, had been used by anti-Trump protesters to mock the American president.

A video shot by the woman and published by the British tabloid The Sun shows her walking up to the blimp before she bursts it with what police later told the Independent was a "pointed or bladed article." The woman was not identified by the Independent.

She then shouts, "That's a disgrace. The president of the United States is the best president ever."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...sts/1349717001/

P
Legend
Legend
P
You first post an article that seems to protest the people of London having the right to fly a balloon during a protest, then post an article that seems to promote vandalism. Murica!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
She then shouts, "That's a disgrace. The president of the United States is the best president ever."

I was mildly upset it happened until I read the last line (above). She’s obviously delusional. She needs mental help. Maybe institutionalization, but not incarceration.
I feel bad for her and hope she gets good counseling and the psych medication she needs.

[Linked Image]
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
J/C

Trump has converted me as a supporter of his and now I'm trying to get my friends and family to convert. Trump needs to keep doing his thing while the rest of the world watches in jealousy of what he's accomplished:

This is just a fraction of what our great leader has done for us!

Economic Growth
4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

Jobs
4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
Unemployment claims at 50 year low
African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018.
Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.
July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.

American Income
Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.
Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.

American Optimism
Small business optimism has hit historic highs.
NFIB’s small business optimism index broke a 35 year-old record in August.
SurveyMonkey/CNBC’s small business confidence survey for Q3 of 2018 matched its all-time high.
Manufacturers are more confident than ever.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future, the highest ever.
Consumer confidence is at an 18-year high.
12 percent of Americans rate the economy as the most significant problem facing our country, the lowest level on record.
Confidence in the economy is near a two-decade high, with 51 percent rating the economy as good or excellent.

American Business
Investment is flooding back into the United States due to the tax cuts.
Over $450 billion dollars has already poured back into the U.S., including more than $300 billion in the first quarter of 2018.
Retail sales have surged. Commerce Department figures from August show that retail sales increased 0.5 percent in July 2018, an increase of 6.4 percent from July 2017.
ISM’s index of manufacturing scored its highest reading in 14 years.
Worker productivity is the highest it has been in more than three years.
Steel and aluminum producers are re-opening.
Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and NASDAQ have all notched record highs.
Dow hit record highs 70 times in 2017 alone, the most ever recorded in one year.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washi...promise-keeping

P
Legend
Legend
P
If you wish to support a loathsome creature that insults and attacks anyone who speaks out against him or his policies like a petulant child and is a total embarrassment to our nation, have at it.

He made a trade deal with Mexico and Canada only to quickly break it with Mexico by now planning to impose tariffs. He broke a deal with Iran to stop them developing nuclear weapons and now threatens them if they further develop nuclear weapons.

U.S. Steel Companies Face Downturn Despite Trump Claims of Revival

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/us/politics/steel-companies-trump.html

U.S. manufacturing sector slowing as economy loses steam

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-e...m-idUSKCN1QW1UL

Buying yourself an artificial economic gain by giving corporation the bulk of a trillion and a half dollar tax cut will only last for so long. And some of your assertions weren't even close to being accurate.

And the Washington Examiner? Really?

Hey, everyone should vote for whoever they think is the best candidate. But let's not try to BS people by ignoring the big picture.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Piers Morgan brands Sadiq Khan ‘petty little pipsqueak’ after attack on Donald Trump

The controversial broadcaster claimed that the real big baby in London this week was the Mayor, referencing Khan’s decision to approve the flying of a large Trump baby blimp over Parliament today.

Why would anyone be surprised that a self appointed Trumpian uses school yard name calling and outrage over those in London being given free speech rights to fly a balloon?

I'm not surprised.. I am a bit surprised at the left accusing anybody of "school yard name calling" though one word after referring to them as a "Trumpian".

yebat' Putin
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
You wrote "If you wish to support a loathsome creature that insults and attacks anyone who speaks out against him or his policies like a petulant child and is a total embarrassment to our nation, have at it."

And his opponents haven't acted petulant? Balloons, mock statues, are you serious?

The man is awesome and people like aoc, omar, and sadiq K all have one thing in common - they either come directly from the third world or their parents came from the third world and they are all jealous, and bitter about the fact that they came from a place substandard to the United States. And instead of plugging in here and supporting our president, they do everything they can to try to lessen the value and power of our country and that of other dominant western societies. - That's the truth. They're jealous.

Legend
Legend
I'm waiting for the headline to read, English Woman Aborts Trump Baby.

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

I'm not surprised.. I am a bit surprised at the left accusing anybody of "school yard name calling" though one word after referring to them as a "Trumpian".

Let me know when I'm elected president. At least I'm smart enough that I don't claim to be qualified. For some odd reason I expect a little more from the person that represents our entire nation on a global scale than I do any poster on a message board. But obviously I've expected too much.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: RememberMuni
You wrote "If you wish to support a loathsome creature that insults and attacks anyone who speaks out against him or his policies like a petulant child and is a total embarrassment to our nation, have at it."

And his opponents haven't acted petulant? Balloons, mock statues, are you serious?

The man is awesome and people like aoc, omar, and sadiq K all have one thing in common - they either come directly from the third world or their parents came from the third world and they are all jealous, and bitter about the fact that they came from a place substandard to the United States. And instead of plugging in here and supporting our president, they do everything they can to try to lessen the value and power of our country and that of other dominant western societies. - That's the truth. They're jealous.

Those aren't his opponents. They aren't jealous. They are the British public who by and large think Trump is an idiot.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
Legend
O

A woman pops Trump baby blimp amid protests in London

Nicholas Wu

USA TODAY

June 5, 2019 | Updated 9:25 a.m. ET June 5, 2019

A 20-foot blimp depicting Pres. Trump as a baby is raised again in protest of his three-day state visit. USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — All that goes up, must come down.
And on Tuesday, a woman popped one of the Trump baby blimps used by protesters marching against President Donald Trump's visit to the U.K., according to the British newspaper The Independent. The balloon, which depicts Trump as a diaper-wearing baby, had been used by anti-Trump protesters to mock the American president.

A video shot by the woman and published by the British tabloid The Sun shows her walking up to the blimp before she bursts it with what police later told the Independent was a "pointed or bladed article." The woman was not identified by the Independent.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...sts/1349717001/

The woman, a known far right troll, was then arrested. She also cut herself when stabbing the balloon and was bleeding everywhere. I watched video of the arrest and she immediately started playing the victim and making a scene. Anything she says, does, or thinks is probably best taken with a grain of salt. But I can see how this nutjob works for your agenda of supporting the big nutjob in the White house.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P

Once again, people try to compare the average American, in in some of your cases, the average Brit, to an American president? Since when did we start feeling like our president should act like anything other than an actual president and hold him to a higher standard? I'll tell you when. Since Trump.

Quote:

People post some dumb BS on here, but that ranks right up there with the best of it. Sometimes it's more patriotic not to support your president than it is to support him. Nixon anyone?

We have so many people in our own country that work 40 hours a week who can't afford rent and food yet you support the very people who perpetuate that. And you wish to talk about people being un-American?

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I stopped reading after “the man is awesome...”. Nothing past that point could be taken seriously.

[Linked Image]
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
You wrote "We have so many people in our own country that work 40 hours a week who can't afford rent and food yet you support the very people who perpetuate that. And you wish to talk about people being un-American?"

I guess my answer would be to either work more, find a different job, or go to school and learn another trade or skill. In America we're free to make adjustments when we need to, not only that but we have so many social programs designed to help poor people, and these get taken advantage of.

The people who perpetuate what exactly? If our country and the rich people who own these corporations are so bad, then why are so many people trying to immigrate here? I mean, I don't see a long line of people trying to leave the US and go anywhere, do you? I do, however, see people from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Syria, etc. al trying to come here and make a life for themselves. So, I'm sorry, when I see people like aoc, omar, or sadiq, criticizing our president or his politics I guess I get a little confused and offended. That's not to say the US hasn't benefitted from immigration, we have plenty of brilliant Mexican and Middle Eastern professionals in our country - but at least these people embraced western society instead of trying to change it in their vision.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Newly converted Trumpian huh? I think there is medicine for that.

P
Legend
Legend
P
There hasn't been a raise in the federal minimum wage in over a decade. Nobody in America should work 40 hours a week and not be able to put a roof over their head and food in their belly.

Blaming them for that and making excuses they need to more than work 40 hours is what's wrong with people and make us close to becoming yet another third world country. It's excusing that we've let the business world control and run our nation.

It's not others whose vision has changed. It's Americans like yours who have changed. Not that long ago we insured people could actually live on minimum wage. Now we're blaming them for it not being able to. That's quite a change.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
There hasn't been a raise in the federal minimum wage in over a decade. Nobody in America should work 40 hours a week and not be able to put a roof over their head and food in their belly.

Blaming them for that and making excuses they need to more than work 40 hours is what's wrong with people and make us close to becoming yet another third world country. It's excusing that we've let the business world control and run our nation.

It's not others whose vision has changed. It's Americans like yours who have changed. Not that long ago we insured people could actually live on minimum wage. Now we're blaming them for it not being able to. That's quite a change.

It’s been said before...
People making $4000+ an hour have convinced people that make $30 an hour that people making $7 an hour are the problem.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend

Let me know when I'm elected president. At least I'm smart enough that I don't claim to be qualified. For some odd reason I expect a little more from the person that represents our entire nation on a global scale than I do any poster on a message board. But obviously I've expected too much.

No, I remember well enough our conversation that you hold others to a higher standard than you hold yourself, no need to rehash it.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Quote:
The woman, a known far right troll, was then arrested.

If she was on the left she would be a counter-protestor engaging in civil disobedience. rofl

yebat' Putin
O
Legend
Legend
O
Quote:

If she was on the left she would be a counter-protestor engaging in civil disobedience. rofl
Not my words DC. Just from a tweet in an article I read.

https://thehill.com/policy/international...ump-is-the-best

P
Legend
Legend
P
No, I remember well enough our conversation that you hold others to a higher standard than you hold yourself, no need to rehash it.

Holding the job responsibility to represent a nation on the world stage makes that part of your job description. Do your job.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Quote:

Not my words DC. Just from a tweet in an article I read.

https://thehill.com/policy/international...ump-is-the-best

Yet, in an article that doesn't use that phrase.. with other tweets that don't use that phrase... you pulled THAT PHRASE out of one tweet to pull forward into your post. Hmmmm..

On a different note, the woman actually does sound like a real nut job.

yebat' Putin
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
You wrote "People making $4000+ an hour have convinced people that make $30 an hour that people making $7 an hour are the problem."

Regarding the people making 7.00 an hour, I get it, life can be tough. We've all (presumably) had our share of those jobs, and yes I've been there and complained along with so many of my coworkers. But people in the US can't lose sight of the fact that there are options out there. There are so many schools, there are so many scholarships and income-based federal loans available. - So many opportunities to get out of difficult situations. People in other countries don't have these options, so to see them criticize our way of life, and to see our own people take such harsh stances against our president is, in my opinion, confusing and a bit sad. Now, if somebody makes 7.00 an hour, complains about it, and then has children they don't plan on supporting or rearing, then I'm sorry, there is nothing I can or should have to do to help that person. - Even though I have for about a decade.

P
Legend
Legend
P
When I first worked minimum wage I could afford a modest rent, transportation and food. Yes, I worked my way up from there. Yet it's no excuse why people on minimum wage today shouldn't be able to do the same. Making excuses why working people should be moving backwards, is just that, excuses.

It's your type of logic that will result in having far left wing policies crammed down all of our throats.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:
It’s been said before...
People making $4000+ an hour have convinced people that make $30 an hour that people making $7 an hour are the problem.

But congress only makes about $80/hour (at least from their salary)... and I think they are the problem, not the $7/hour folks.

yebat' Putin
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
PitDawg, I get what you're saying about how the policies I relate to will have far left agenda shoved down our throat. But wouldn't you agree that the fault should be placed on the people who are creating those policies and trying to ram them down our throats. I don't think I've said or supported anything too extreme.

O
Legend
Legend
O
PitDawg, I get what you're saying about how the policies I relate to will have far left agenda shoved down our throat. But wouldn't you agree that the fault should be placed on the people who are creating those policies and trying to ram them down our throats. I don't think I've said or supported anything too extreme.

rofl

A
Legend
Legend
A
When I first worked minimum wage I could afford a modest rent, transportation and food. Yes, I worked my way up from there. Yet it's no excuse why people on minimum wage today shouldn't be able to do the same. Making excuses why working people should be moving backwards, is just that, excuses.

Wow. Things must have been really cheap. When I started working, 40 hours a week, I believe min. was $3.35. That was $134 a week. I couldn't have afforded rent and utilities, let alone a car and food.

Neat site here: https://www.dollartimes.com/inflation/items/1985-united-states-minimum-wage

edited to add: According to that site, 1985's min. wage translated to 2019 would be $7.99 an hour. I believe min. wage is now $8.50 or $8.55.

Last edited by archbolddawg; 06/05/19 03:51 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't believe it's as simple as that. Let's look at a lot of what motivated a lot of Trump voters. It was anger. Anger that their values were being left behind. Words like "America First" and his petulant attacks on anyone who disagreed with him or what they perceived as their ideas. So it lathered up a contingent of people that bought into someone expressing what they were thinking.

And even at that, he still lost the popular vote by over three million people.

They didn't really look at the impact it would have big picture. It gave rise to the same people that feel "all regulation is bad".

Now we both know that some regulation is needed. But just look at the roll back of environmental regulations that have been done away with. Some may have been too far reaching. Yet eating away at our public parks and allowing coal producers to once again dump coal ash into our waterways is dangerous.

He used the people in coal country be claiming he would bring back a energy source that has simply been outdated by the marketplace. After rolling back so many regulations on coal, it still didn't and won't bring coal back. He put those in charge of big business in charge of his cabinet. I could go on and on but I think you see the direction I'm going here.

The point I'm making in all of this is many of the same independent voters that actually decide the elections backed Trump. Yet they have witnessed most of the tax cuts go to big business. They see that after Trump saying he would have a better health care plan in place 90 days after he was elected, over two years later he still hasn't proposed a healthcare plan. Farmers are going belly up and it actually costs them more to raise and harvest their crops than they will make when selling them.

Still over half of our nations bankruptcies are due to medical costs. While wages are going up, the lower tier wages are pretty much stagnant. People feel disenfranchised and left behind under Trump. 40% of Americans can't cover a $400 dollar emergency.

So when you have a situation like that, it has the same impact in the other direction as what it did to help you. Trump was and is an extremist. No less of an extremist as some on the far left. I blame the rise of Trump on the Democrats. They ignored addressing the working man in their campaign and in their message.

It's the exact same thing as how Trump came to power. A backlash from the angry who felt ignored. Hearing someone say what they were thinking.

So to an extent in both directions they are pandering to a section of society with unrealistic goals and policies. Saying they will do things that nobody can actually accomplish. It's the unfortunate nature of politics.

So yes, if we have all of these extreme left ideas crammed down our collective throats I will blame the conditions set into motion by the right just as much as i blamed the left for the creation of Trump.

When you help create the void that makes such policies popular, you are just as much to blame as anyone else.

That's the reason I support common sense legislation like an increase in minimum wages. You can only keep the bottom of your society down for so long before they revolt at the minimum in a political way. I support two free years of community college and making the prime interest rate effective for all college loans. You see, as much as people would love to make that a socialist issue, investing in the education of our society in order to help secure the long term future of our economy moving forward isn't a hand out, it's an investment.

that's a middle ground. Not a "free college for everyone", but a beginning and associate degree for everyone. And it's not even everyone that I say should receive it. There should be a grade point average and community service addendum that goes along with it.

The problem today is there is no middle ground.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
The federal minimum wage is $7.25 an hour and hasn't been raised in over a decade.

I rented a cottage that was furnished for $50 dollars a week. So yes, I made plenty to put a roof over my head, by gas and eat.

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
That was a lot. I'm not disagreeing with you here, just developing a question. Ohio is an "at will" state. Meaning employers can hire and fire whomever, whenever. However, the bigger the company/corporation (from what I've seen) the more due process they have to go through to terminate a bad employee (habitually absent, tardy, non-compliant, not productive). As a result, many employers must pay bad employees for months while they develop cases against them so they don't get sued for a myriad of reasons. Additionally, employers are hesitant to fire employees because of unemployment payout implications.

So, my question: Would you support a 17.00 dollar minimum wage if it came with stipulations that limited the due process that bad employees have and reduced the amount of unemployment somebody might get in the case of termination?

P
Legend
Legend
P
I certainly would. Although I think $17.00 an hour is too high to set minimum wage.

As with all things according to my line of thinking, extremes come into play.

As it stands now, unemployment isn't automatic upon termination. If the employer can show just cause for termination you will be denied unemployment.

I believe at will to work can be easily abused just as I feel union contracts sometimes permit abuse of the employer. When unions were formed it was due to a need. It was based on sound principals. Over time it became too powerful and too restrictive for the employers.

The result was one extreme to the other. It gave birth to at will to work states.

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I'm with you. I was in a teacher's union and one of the things I discovered was that the teachers who argued agains losing concessions were the same ones who were abusing the concessions we received. - Teachers taking a week off prior to winter break, teachers showing kids movies instead of teaching, - They got us into the mess, and now that they're all retiring, the legislation created to curb their behavior has led to a shortage of new teachers (different topic, different day).

I think many people are opposed to such a high minimum wage because they don't want to see prices increase without an increase in their level of service. However I also believe that you get what you pay for. - Pay an employee 15-17.00 hourly and their production and attitude will improve. So, I support the idea of a higher minimum wage provided that the employees are held to a higher standard. This may limit the options of those without college degrees though - not that they aren't great workers, but raising standards means raising qualifications. What are we going to do with the people who don't have adequate education?

Last edited by RememberMuni; 06/05/19 05:02 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
There are many jobs available for people with less education. As of now far too many employers are getting away with giving those jobs to illegals. Putting the hammer down on such employers will not only open up low skill jobs for Americans with less education, but also help stem the tide of illegals. Many of them come here for work. Without jobs to come to, many wouldn't be coming here in the first place.

That's another topic that may be for another day. But building a wall isn't an immigration policy. It's a dog whistle. We should actually be tacking a comprehensive immigration policy.

I understand your point put I really don't see businesses expecting a house painter, a worker at McDonald's, a concrete laborer, a roofer or a drywall hanger needing to have an associates degree. But it sure would help if they were legal residents.

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
True Story. My friend owns a landscape company. He told me that he prefers to hire illegals. He pays them each 20.00 an hour cash and he said in his business it's the only way he can make money. He said they work their tails off, they're fast, they never complain, and do their best not to get hurt because of their status. - They can't get medical because they'd be detained on the spot, they can't file for unemployment because they'd be detained on the spot. He told me that it's a totally different risk to hire Americans because of the unemployment, medical, and legal concerns. Granted, he does have a few Americans on his crews, but he prefers illegals. I guess it's a catch 22? He's a Trump supporter for various reasons but Trump is spearheading the movement to make it harder for illegals to remain here. This presumably would open up more opportunities for Americans but at what cost to businesses? I'm not making a statement, I'm asking..

Last edited by RememberMuni; 06/05/19 05:30 PM.
M
Legend
Legend
M
No irony here is there?

M
Legend
Legend
M
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/05/politics/cnn-poll-trump-prediction-economy-issues/index.html

Count me in with those expecting a Trump win ... people are too lazy and too stupid to seek out the facts. Case in point - Barr lies to the country in a press conference that completely misrepresents Mueller's entire report.... What's the take away when the (most) of the report is public and it spells out how Trump committed obstruction? Nada from the majority =& derision/gloating from the Trump stooges. What happens when Mueller has a press conference to highlight that what Barr said was unture/misdirection? Not a lot - although I did see a Fox article questioning Mueller's motive.

Pffft - the people deserve what they get.

The Senate democrats are no better - Mueller's giving them all they need. He's done in a professional and detailed way. He's not going to give them more whether he appears in front of them or in front of any other hearings .... but the Dems are still crying out saying Mueller needs to give them more. They are fools .... as are the Democrats calling for Trump to be impeached. It won't stick - Trump will lie, play the victim and without doubt get a second term.

Trump is a vile and despicable - but he plays the manipulation game far better than any Democrat. And 'everyone' let's him get away with it.

Last edited by mgh888; 06/05/19 05:45 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Trump uses illegals at his businesses all the time. Golf courses and Mar-a-lago confirmed. thumbsup It's the American way.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Hell freezes over as Jim Acosta, Joe Scarborough praise Trump’s D-Day speech

President Trump’s speech on Thursday honoring the brave Allied fighters who "stood in the fires of hell" on the 75th anniversary of D-Day drew unexpected acclaim from two of his biggest mainstream media critics: CNN’s Jim Acosta and MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough.

“This is perhaps the most on-message moment of Donald Trump’s presidency today. We were all wondering if he would veer from his remarks, go off of his script but he stayed on script, stayed on message and, I think, rose to the moment,” Acosta said on CNN immediately following the speech.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/he...ps-d-day-speech

The Speech...
https://www.foxnews.com/world/president-trumps-speech-75th-d-day-anniversary-normandy

thumbsup

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus As Trump soars higher, Dems reach their lowest point yet

Link Copied to Clipboard