Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
And all you do is post far left radical ideas. What's the difference?

Mine are below:
-Small and limited government
-Don't get involved in foreign wars
-Follow the current laws and constitution
-Illegal immigrants should be detained with no sanctuary cities.
-Americans have the rights to freedom of speech, bear arms, and other principles.
-Full rights to the individual, meaning they can marry anyone they choose, have an abortion if they warn, do drugs if they want. It's not in the government's position to tell them what to do.

If you find the above far right and intolerable then sorry you can't be helped.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies

and do not work in the oval office.

In case you missed it, there's basically nobody working in the oval office. But since you don't actually follow the news......

On May 10th China and the U.S. ended trade talks with China going home.

Beijing is in “no rush” to resume trade talks between the U.S. and China, the newspaper reported Monday. Chinese analysts said China is prepared to suspend meeting if Trump wasn’t “prepared to be realistic,” South China Morning Post said in a Monday report.

Chinese President Xi Jinping ramped up his rhetoric yet again on the trade war.

“We are here at the starting point of the Long March to remember the time when the Red Army began its journey,” Xi said at a rally in Jiangxi province during a domestic tour. “We are now embarking on a new Long March, and we must start all over again!” according to a report from the South China Morning Post.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/21/xi-jinpi...e-war-soon.html

So much for more of Trump's BS. "trade wars are good, and easy to win."

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
And all you do is post far left radical ideas. What's the difference?

Mine are below:
-Follow the current laws and constitution
-Illegal immigrants should be detained with no sanctuary cities.
-Americans have the rights to freedom of speech, bear arms, and other principles.
-Full rights to the individual, meaning they can marry anyone they choose, have an abortion if they warn, do drugs if they want. It's not in the government's position to tell them what to do.

If you find the above far right and intolerable then sorry you can't be helped.

My ideas are below:
-Support morality instead of legality
-Limited police state
- Healthcare is a human right

You're far right because you align central right figures to the left. The Hill being a main one. Support far right ideaas. And believe in a strong police state and punitive punishments.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Yes I believe in the rule of law and upholding the constitution.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Yes I just said that.

P
Legend
Legend
P

Then you must support impeachment.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Then you must support impeachment.

I only wish the Liberals had the stones to go for impeachment instead of the constant crying.

I always enjoy watching them get stuffed again and again. thumbsup

P
Legend
Legend
P
I guess if you don't care about obstruction of Justice, ignoring legal subpeona's and just generally believe the presidency is a monarchy, you're in good company with others who excuse criminal behavior.

That's the thing about you. You're pretty good at slinging mud but not so good at disputing facts.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
What crime investigation was obstructed? Collusion? rofl

No there, there.

The thing about you is you cry and whine but have zero charges you can prove against the President.

Bring it on if you have the stones, I could use another good laugh.

Maybe the Mueller report will hang Trump!
Oh yeah, it didn't.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yes it pretty much did. But people like you won't read it or admit what it contains.

The 11 Areas of Possible Obstruction of Justice Mueller Investigated

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/e...vestigated.html

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

P
Legend
Legend
P
Then you sir have no glory.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
There was no collusion thus no crime. What did he obstruct? The whole things is an insult to the intelligence of the Country. The Dems cannot accept they lost the election. Plain and simple!

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
There was no collusion thus no crime. What did he obstruct? The whole things is an insult to the intelligence of the Country. The Dems cannot accept they lost the election. Plain and simple!

I think America has found its true morons.

P
Legend
Legend
P

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Joke!!! If they really had something to get rid of Trump they would have done so.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
M
Legend
Legend
M
They do have him. Maybe think about your news sources rather than accepting the Trump rhetoric. Barr lied to the USA, period. It was a complete farce and deflection ... history will not be kind to Barr. Mueller spelled it out in his report. He spelled it out in his press conference - absolutely black and white.

I wrote so here and posted a great article .... and guess what.... not one Trump supporter has tried to debate any part of the article.

Hey but keep squawking and deflecting if it makes you feel better.

Originally Posted By: mgh888
j/c

This is the best and most clear cut breakdown of Barr's lies to the public about the Mueller report.

And it just goes to show you the "value" of being first to announce the 'result' of the report .... millions of idiot Trumpian fan boys and girls happily cling to the "Barr exonerated him" - than knowing what the report actual says. But - this is a very good read that dispels that lie.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/06/barr-lying-mueller-report.html

I think I am pretty safe in stating that not one Trump supporter will be willing to - and certainly not be able to - debate or counter the contents of the article.... we might get a lot of deflection and noise - but zero to counter.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
They do have him. Maybe think about your news sources rather than accepting the Trump rhetoric. Barr lied to the USA, period. It was a complete farce and deflection ... history will not be kind to Barr. Mueller spelled it out in his report. He spelled it out in his press conference - absolutely black and white.

I wrote so here and posted a great article .... and guess what.... not one Trump supporter has tried to debate any part of the article.

Hey but keep squawking and deflecting if it makes you feel better.

j/c

This is the best and most clear cut breakdown of Barr's lies to the public about the Mueller report.

And it just goes to show you the "value" of being first to announce the 'result' of the report .... millions of idiot Trumpian fan boys and girls happily cling to the "Barr exonerated him" - than knowing what the report actual says. But - this is a very good read that dispels that lie.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/06/barr-lying-mueller-report.html

I think I am pretty safe in stating that not one Trump supporter will be willing to - and certainly not be able to - debate or counter the contents of the article.... we might get a lot of deflection and noise - but zero to counter.

Turn off CNN or MSNBC and walk away. You are being lied to. It is nothing more than a joke.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Why play the fool here? History will judge you harshly. Your answer. The entire world accept FOX News is lying to you! Do you know just how foolish that sounds?

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Why play the fool here? History will judge you harshly. Your answer. The entire world accept FOX News is lying to you! Do you know just how foolish that sounds?

A fool is defined as someone who says there is no God. I believe in God so I am no fool.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

A fool is defined as someone who says there is no God. I believe in God so I am no fool.

rofl

A true con if I've ever seen one. Republicans need to take back their party from the wacky right.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

rofl

A true con if I've ever seen one. Republicans need to take back their party from the wacky right.

I think we might have found our fool.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Glad you accepted your place in the world. Now you gotta convince 40 thumbsup

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Glad you accepted your place in the world. Now you gotta convince 40 thumbsup

Not talking about me. I believe in God. How about you?

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Yeah. I'm going to start praying for you and hope he works a miracle.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Thank you. I appreciate it. He will also enjoy hearing from you.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Thank you. I appreciate it. He will also enjoy hearing from you.

He always does. 5 times every day thumbsup

P
Legend
Legend
P

I believe in God. It's why I could never support a man that is so devoid of any of the Christian values I hold.Aa liar, a cheat, an adulterer and a man with an ego unlike anything I've ever seen. There is nothing of the morals that the Bible teaches me that can be found in that man. You can explain your choice to God.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
But does God believe in you?

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

I believe in God. It's why I could never support a man that is so devoid of any of the Christian values I hold.Aa liar, a cheat, an adulterer and a man with an ego unlike anything I've ever seen. There is nothing of the morals that the Bible teaches me that can be found in that man. You can explain your choice to God.

You can't be a Christian and brazenly break the 10 commandments.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

I'm quite sure he does. I actually care about my fellow man and have some compassion in my heart. That was one of the main messages of Christ.

You keep supporting those that fall into that "eye of a needle" category.

Good luck with that.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

I'm quite sure he does. I actually care about my fellow man and have some compassion in my heart. That was one of the main messages of Christ.

You keep supporting those that fall into that "eye of a needle" category.

Good luck with that.

I already figured He did as He must have given you permission to run around judging people.

He told me not to.

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

P
Legend
Legend
P
Stating a fact isn't judging. I root for the poor and you elevate the rich.

You support Trump helping line the pockets of those who already have more than they'll ever need. You support policies that allow a corporation with ten billion dollar profits to pay zero in income taxes. I say they pay their fair share and help those with less.

You have picked your side. I'm merely pointing that out.

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
That's funny. All you do is judge on here. You've never even posted in the football forums.

The sad thing is that you think you judge like Solomon when you're really just the crowd that cheered when Jesus died. It's sad.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Donald Trump is not a Christian. I will not debate that. He has personal flaws that he will some day give an account for to our Lord. But, he legislates with Christ values in mind.

Recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.
He signed an executive order to protect religious freedom. Doubling the tax credit for children from $1,000 to $2,000. Two conservative judges on the Supreme Court and many other conservatives on lower federal courts.
He stopped sending aid to other countries to fund abortions. Christians do not want their money spent killing babies. Trump and Pence supports Pro Life movements.

There are more legislative actions he has taken that other Republican Presidents have said they supported and did not act. Donald Trump has acted. This is why the Liberals hate the man so much. He supports Christian values.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Quote:
You can't be a Christian and brazenly break the 10 commandments.

Not quite how Christianity works.

I think christen doctrine is that if you accept Christ as your personal savior the moment before you die, your ticket to heaven is punched. It doesn't matter if you brazenly broke a commandment-a-day for 70 years. (including, for instance, being a serial mass murderer of Christians)

Remember the story of the two thieves crucified with Christ? They converted during their death throes. I think the bible story is Christ tells them "See you soon." (I'm paraphrasing)

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
You are correct. Jesus's most valuable lessons are about redemption. However, you cannot be absolved of sin while still fully participating in it.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Actually Trump has re-invented himself to convince you he stands for many of the things you do. It was a great marketing ploy on his behalf. But the man didn't just become someone else once he reached his late 60's.

His goal, is to enrich himself made his family from being president. Not to help you or further your values. You accomplished some of your goals. But you paid a hefty price for it.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Actually Trump has re-invented himself to convince you he stands for many of the things you do. It was a great marketing ploy on his behalf. But the man didn't just become someone else once he reached his late 60's.

His goal, is to enrich himself made his family from being president. Not to help you or further your values. You accomplished some of your goals. But you paid a hefty price for it.

I have not paid a price for it. He has also gave us the best economy in over 50 years. Brought manufacturing jobs back when Obama told us that those jobs will never come back. He fights for working people like no Republican or Democrat ever has. He fights bad trade deals that other politicians sold us down the river for. As an American I like having a President that puts America first in the world. I do not like the globalization movement. It does not put our country or our best interests first.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
That's funny. All you do is judge on here. You've never even posted in the football forums.

The sad thing is that you think you judge like Solomon when you're really just the crowd that cheered when Jesus died. It's sad.

I judge if someone is right or wrong with their statement.
I judge if someone is emotional or fact based in their replies.
I judge if someone is to be trusted or not.
I judge who will make a better President when I vote.
I judge if someone is sinning or not by what God has said is sin.
I judge if I am sinning or not.
I judge whether or not to invest in a business.

BUT...

No one but God knows if a man has sinned and repented and has made himself right with God.

That Judgement is for God alone.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus As Trump soars higher, Dems reach their lowest point yet

Link Copied to Clipboard