Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
You are correct. Jesus's most valuable lessons are about redemption. However, you cannot be absolved of sin while still fully participating in it.

Well put. Pretty succinct example of not going to heaven. (by my limited biblical understanding). Still gotta do the personal savior drill.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
That is not correct.

"Your sins are forgiven you, go now and sin no more."

He therefore forgave the woman while she was still sinning and as long as she stopped at that point, she was good to go. thumbsup

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

I already figured He did as He must have given you permission to run around judging people.

He told me not to.

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

I judge if someone is right or wrong with their statement.
I judge if someone is emotional or fact based in their replies.
I judge if someone is to be trusted or not.
I judge who will make a better President when I vote.
I judge if someone is sinning or not by what God has said is sin.
I judge if I am sinning or not.
I judge whether or not to invest in a business.

40's juggling routine is the best circus act in America.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Typical of you to copy and paste only part of my reply in order to look like you comprehend. tsktsk

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
Originally Posted By: mgh888
They do have him. Maybe think about your news sources rather than accepting the Trump rhetoric. Barr lied to the USA, period. It was a complete farce and deflection ... history will not be kind to Barr. Mueller spelled it out in his report. He spelled it out in his press conference - absolutely black and white.

I wrote so here and posted a great article .... and guess what.... not one Trump supporter has tried to debate any part of the article.

Hey but keep squawking and deflecting if it makes you feel better.

j/c

This is the best and most clear cut breakdown of Barr's lies to the public about the Mueller report.

And it just goes to show you the "value" of being first to announce the 'result' of the report .... millions of idiot Trumpian fan boys and girls happily cling to the "Barr exonerated him" - than knowing what the report actual says. But - this is a very good read that dispels that lie.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/06/barr-lying-mueller-report.html

I think I am pretty safe in stating that not one Trump supporter will be willing to - and certainly not be able to - debate or counter the contents of the article.... we might get a lot of deflection and noise - but zero to counter.

Turn off CNN or MSNBC and walk away. You are being lied to. It is nothing more than a joke.

It has nothing to do with which media outlet you listen to. It has nothing to do with Fox or MSNBC or Breitbart .... Mueller's words and his retort to the lying scumbag Barr is all I need to pay attention to. Mueller who is a better human being in every single way than the lying corrupt Trump - a better servant to the people of the USA whether in the armed forces or his exemplary conduct in his various other capacities for the government.

As I said - NOTHING on the items laid out by Mueller and summerized in the article. Just noise and deflection.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Mueller, who you say is a better human being in every single way than the lying corrupt Trump - a better servant to the people of the USA whether in the armed forces or his exemplary conduct in his various other capacities for the government,

says there was no Collusion.

So you agree with him finally.

Its a start. thumbsup

O
Legend
Legend
O
They do have him. Maybe think about your news sources rather than accepting the Trump rhetoric. Barr lied to the USA, period. It was a complete farce and deflection ... history will not be kind to Barr. Mueller spelled it out in his report. He spelled it out in his press conference - absolutely black and white.

I wrote so here and posted a great article .... and guess what.... not one Trump supporter has tried to debate any part of the article.

j/c

This is the best and most clear cut breakdown of Barr's lies to the public about the Mueller report.

And it just goes to show you the "value" of being first to announce the 'result' of the report .... millions of idiot Trumpian fan boys and girls happily cling to the "Barr exonerated him" - than knowing what the report actual says. But - this is a very good read that dispels that lie.

I think I am pretty safe in stating that not one Trump supporter will be willing to - and certainly not be able to - debate or counter the contents of the article.... we might get a lot of deflection and noise - but zero to counter.

Turn off CNN or MSNBC and walk away. You are being lied to. It is nothing more than a joke.

PRICELESS.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Mueller, who you say is a better human being in every single way than the lying corrupt Trump - a better servant to the people of the USA whether in the armed forces or his exemplary conduct in his various other capacities for the government,

says there was no Collusion.

So you agree with him finally.

Its a start. thumbsup

Still peddling Trump's lies. Good for you.

Mueller did not say no collusion. Mueller did say 11 instances of obstruction.

On the issue of collusion - Mueller said the evidence (lengthy and - what was it? 140 instances of communication between Trump Campaign and the Russians) was not at a level to prosecute .... he also pointed out that it was hard to prove when conspiracy when witnesses lied or were determined not to cooperate ... But I know what Trump said - and I know that you parrot him through the best and worst of his lies - so knock yourself out.

And yes -- you again deflected and addressed nothing from the article! Thanks for repeatedly proving my point.

Legend
Legend
You are correct. Jesus's most valuable lessons are about redemption. However, you cannot be absolved of sin while still fully participating in it.

An oft misunderstood concept of repentance.... many folks think it means to say you are sorry for what you did, which it does... but it also carries with it the obligation to make every effort to change and not do it again....

If you have no interest in changing, I would assume God has little interest in forgiving you.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
But does God believe in you?

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Quote:
he legislates with Christ values in mind.

"Suffer the little children to come unto me."

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Ask those kids if they would rather have been aborted.

M
Legend
Legend
M

Cornered and no answer to the topic at hand - so instead a deflection ...gee we haven't seen that before have we?

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
No, but they are poor.
Perhaps unwanted.

Go ahead, ask them.

Legend
Legend

Wow, talk about reinforcing the "pro-birth" moniker that I have been trying to fight.... <smdh>

yebat' Putin
M
Legend
Legend
M
cornered and deflecting ... try a different tune.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Cornered and no answer to the topic at hand - so instead a deflection ...gee we haven't seen that before have we?

Stupid and moronic. 99% of Latin America criminalizes abortion.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Quote:
99% of Latin America criminalizes abortion

100% of Latin America criminalizes murder, but...

Latin America (including the Caribbean Island nations) dominates world murder rates. (along with several African countries)

I think the top 25 most murderous nations in the world are all Central American, South American, Caribbean or African.

Every single one. No European, no Asian

But guess what, Greenland is #26!

(remember - murder rates - this probably means one of the 11 citizens of Greenland was murdered in 1943)

Wait a minute. Since when is Greenland a country?

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Yep. Unbridled capitalism. If you don't work, you don't eat.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

j/c

It has nothing to do with which media outlet you listen to. It has nothing to do with Fox or MSNBC or Breitbart .... Mueller's words and his retort to the lying scumbag Barr is all I need to pay attention to. Mueller who is a better human being in every single way than the lying corrupt Trump - a better servant to the people of the USA whether in the armed forces or his exemplary conduct in his various other capacities for the government.

As I said - NOTHING on the items laid out by Mueller and summerized in the article. Just noise and deflection.

That is opinion. AG Barr is doing his job. Mueller did his. Only one has a job now.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:
he legislates with Christ values in mind.

"Suffer the little children to come unto me."

Then the little children need to come into this country legally.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
There was no collusion thus no crime. What did he obstruct? The whole things is an insult to the intelligence of the Country. The Dems cannot accept they lost the election. Plain and simple!

I think America has found its true morons.

Exactly. There was an investigation for 2.5 years and they found absolutely nothing to do with Trump. It's over. This is a case study in the democrat mind and behavior and we must examine it. Someone that is a democrat thrives on wasting other people's time, money, and not getting results

Now I do know there is currently a DOJ investigation into how the Mueller report started, who carried it out, and how the FISA warrant was obtained illegally. I am REALLY looking forward to that investigation because it could indict Comey, Paige, Ohr, Strck, members of congress as well.

The investigation is a BROAD scope people.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
There was no collusion thus no crime. What did he obstruct? The whole things is an insult to the intelligence of the Country. The Dems cannot accept they lost the election. Plain and simple!

I think America has found its true morons.

Exactly. There was an investigation for 2.5 years and they found absolutely nothing to do with Trump. It's over. This is a case study in the democrat mind and behavior and we must examine it. Someone that is a democrat thrives on wasting other people's time, money, and not getting results

Now I do know there is currently a DOJ investigation into how the Mueller report started, who carried it out, and how the FISA warrant was obtained illegally. I am REALLY looking forward to that investigation because it could indict Comey, Paige, Ohr, Strck, members of congress as well.

The investigation is a BROAD scope people.

That investigation has now opened to involve people outside of our government.

Italy, Australia and England are sweating their involvement but they are cooperating.

Fusion GPS
Hillary
The DNC
Foreign Intelligence
Comey
Clapper

Beware the Hamma!

Legend
Legend

You ask them that.
It seems to be your question (and your agenda), not mine.
Or perhaps start a thread that makes it a legitimate subject. Oh, wait- there's an abortion thread running concurrently with this one... maybe you got your subject matter confused?

Your flaccid, ineffectual redirect attempt will not distract people from my point.
Equally importantly, it won't distract me from making my point:

"Jesus of Nazareth didn't cage kids.
Donald John Trump, POTUS 45 of The United States of America... did."

So when a poster tells the board that this 'person' is following a Christlike path and I happen to disagree, posters will see what I have to say.

I will not stutter.
I will not not stammer.
I will not mince words, back down, or prevaricate in any way.
Not over stuff that is this important.

And when you try to dangle some unrelated, sparkly, non-sequitur of a distraction into the mix, I'll be more than happy to reiterate my original rebuttal point:

Jesus didn't didn't put kids in cages but Donald Trump did.

Kids.
Cages.
In 21st century America.

Both men left legacies.
Those legacies are not the same.
My only point in all of this.

Then... and now.

Because I know how to stay on message.

You should really try to suck less in these talks over time. Or one would hope.
But look- please feel free to 'do you' as you need to 'get did.' I'm comfy cohabiting in a no judgement zone. I'm just saying that the equation: less suck = more cred is actually a real thing that normal folk understand.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
But they are poor.
Perhaps unwanted.
You guys say abort such problems.

Go ahead, ask them.

They can speak for themselves unlike the others.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
But they are poor.
Perhaps unwanted.
You guys say abort such problems.

Go ahead, ask them.

They can speak for themselves unlike the others.

1. Make a new thread. Make a new abortion thread.
2. Rejoin an existing thread that matches your 'rhetoric du jour.' An already-existing abortion thread.
3. Say anything you want about abortion. Just do it somewhere else.

Don't try to hijack/redirect a thread that isn't going your way, simply because I showed up and tossed my 'almighty monkey wrench of verifiable fact' into the gears of your well-oiled Trumpaganda Machine.

Stay on subject, and rebut my point. Use reason, logic, your intellect and persuasive writing skills to push me back, while following the rules that I have always followed in negotiating such forays.

This should be easy for you.
Someone like me should be child's play... right?

Or perhaps I am guilty of affording you more credit than you've actually earned since your arrival at this web address?

Whatever.
[shrugs]

M
Legend
Legend
M
Me thinks you dost give too much credit.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
You realize you’re arguing with a bot? I mean 40 may be a human, but it’s essentially a bot with hands and a keyboard.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Quote:
40 may be a human

Maybe. tongue

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P

One thing I'm sure of. Jesus would never have said this or support this.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Exactly , Ronald Reagan said all children in America need an education, legal or not.

Or are we talking about another Jesus?

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I was speaking about a different Jesus, but in this case Republican Jesus will work just fine. I mean after all, he offered amnesty to almost three million illegal immigrants. So now they would label their former hero a RINO.

It's the Republicans who have turned their backs on everything they used to stand for and can't seem to find a mirror to look in to see it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Yep. Unbridled capitalism. If you don't work, you don't eat.

For the record, that's not what the Bible verse says...

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Nowadays, GOP'z would derisively refer to Reagan as "Republican Hay-soos."

Legend
Legend
Reagan would be considered a straight up liberal by the GOPz of today.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
agreed

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Which book of the New Testament features that quote by Jesus?

Thought so.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Quote:

Thought so.

rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

Thought so.

It's actually from the "Newest Testament".

It's from the book of Trump. Chapter 7:8-11.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
j/c

Trump has done a lot of damage to the country, but the worst damage he's done by far is to give dumbass bigots and far right conspiracy theorists a voice and a platform to express themselves where many idiots take them seriously.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/12/19 02:33 PM.
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus As Trump soars higher, Dems reach their lowest point yet

Link Copied to Clipboard