Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
If You Helped a Racist Become the Most Powerful Person in America, Then You’re a Racist Too

Michael Harriot
Monday 5:00pm Filed to: DONALD TRUMP

Legally, Lakeith Smith is a murderer.

When he was 15 years old, police officers confronted Lakeith and a group of friends after the teenagers allegedly burglarized a home in Millbrook, Ala. One of the boys, 16-year-old A’Donte Washington, “brandished” a gun, according to police, forcing officers to shoot Washington four times, killing him.

Alabama’s law stipulates that anyone committing a crime or fleeing the scene of a crime that results in a person’s death is guilty of felony murder. In March, Lakeith was tried as an adult and sentenced to 65 years in prison for armed burglary, second-degree theft, third-degree theft, and felony murder.

Quote:
Lakeith Smith Gets 65 Years for Death of 16-Year-Old Killed by Police

https://www.theroot.com/alabama-teen-gets-65-years-for-death-of-friend-killed-b-1825071334

So, even though Lakeith Smith didn’t pull the trigger, by simply participating in a crime that resulted in a death, by the definition of the law, he is guilty of murder.

Donald Trump is a racist.

While it might be impossible to peer inside the necrotized heart or the egomaniacal dictator brain of Donald Trump (a fact for which I thank my Lord and Savior James Arthur Baldwin, every day), there is no need to. Regardless of one’s intent, a man can only be judged by his actions. People who cultivate farms are, by definition, farmers. If you spotted someone onstage moving rhythmically to music in front of an audience of millions numerous times, you wouldn’t wonder if that person was an accountant “in their heart.” Anyone with a working knowledge of the English language would refer to that person as “a dancer.”

And we have witnessed Donald Trump’s racism.

As president, he has introduced executive orders that disproportionately affected Muslims, referred to immigrant homelands as “shithole countries,” hired a Nazi sympathizer as an adviser, employed “the most racist politician in America,” referred to Mexicans as “animals” and “rapists,” excused white supremacist terrorists, referred to the mothers of black NFL players as “bitches” and placed the Justice Department in the hands of an attorney general who Congress previously determined was too racist to serve as a federal judge. He is working to dismantle anti-discrimination laws. He nominated a racist for a federal judgeship.

Even before Trump removed all doubt by tweeting a version of the universal racist clarion call of “go back to Africa” in a weekend Twitter rant, we knew what he was. We knew what he was before his white nationalist inauguration speech. Even before he was president, Donald Trump had already earned his white nationalist bona fide by discriminating against non-whites, calling for the deaths of the Exonerated Five, admitting that comments attributed to him calling black people “lazy” were “probably true” and pushing the unfounded nativist rumor that Barack Obama was a secret Kenyan Muslim.

Yes, Trump is, without question, a racist.

And so are his supporters.

Not some of them. All of them.

Again, it is impossible to measure the intent and calculate the anti-black sentiment in the heart of every single Trump voter. I am sure that many of the people who cast ballots for the tiny-fingered dictator simply didn’t want Hillary Clinton to become president. Many of them were “small-government” conservatives or pro-life, single-issue voters. Still, their actions made a confirmed racist the most powerful man in the world and placed his racist rhetoric on America’s bully pulpit for all the world to see.

What could be more racist than that?

One can argue whether or not Trump has created more racists, but it is inarguable that he has legitimized, normalized and emboldened hate. After he became president and put his unabashed bigotry on display, his election spawned an exponential rise in hate crimes. Authorities say his campaign rallies spark racial violence. Since his inauguration, Donald Trump’s name has been mentioned more times in news reports of hate crimes and bias incidents than anyone else except Jussie Smollett, according to ProPublica’s “Documenting Hate” news index.

Quote:
The Radicalization of White America: How Donald Trump Weaponized Whiteness

https://www.theroot.com/the-radicalization-of-white-america-how-donald-trump-w-1834444146

Despite all of this readily available evidence, there are still millions of people who are willing to support Trump. They pretend to be blind to his incendiary rhetoric. They cheer when he solicits violence against protesters. They applaud his calls for police brutality. They chant for walls.

The legion of Trump supporters who are guilty of perpetuating racism is not limited to the people flying Confederate flags and screaming “Sieg Heil” at his rallies. His enablers include the Republican politicians who support his policies even though they disagree with them. They include the ones who remain silent on his addlebrained tweetstorms because they want to keep the Senate majority; the representatives who don’t condemn his immigrant concentration camps because they want funding for their district are just as guilty as the Nazis; the senators who ignore his concentration camps because their goal is to fill the Supreme Court with conservative judges are as complicit as the “alt-right” marchers in Charlottesville, Va. Every single Republican in Congress; every single GOP donor; every person who sides with Donald Trump, regardless of their reasoning, is complicit in his hate.

And that, dear friends, is racism.

Quote:
Trump Says Racist Nonsense Because He Means It and Because He Knows He Can Win on It

https://www.theroot.com/trump-says-racist-nonsense-because-he-means-it-and-beca-1836381388

Like Lakeith Smith, those people might not have pulled a trigger but they were a party to the crime. They are accessories to every single racist tweet. They should be called “racist” just as much as a getaway driver for a bank robbery is also called a “bank robber.”

I imagine that in many of the 4,743 lynchings between 1862 and 1968, there were a lot of people who absolved themselves of guilt by reasoning that they were simply providing pitchforks or being a good neighbor by helping their compadres light their torches. If it were not for his supporters, Trump would be as powerless as a hangman without a lynch mob. Without them, it would not matter who tied the noose or declared the death sentence. The mob is the thing.

Racism has nothing to do with intent. Most black people would not care how white people in rural Alabama or religious conservatives in Pennsylvania suburbs felt about them if those people had not empowered a man who wouldn’t care if every non-white American was wiped off the face of the earth.

Whether one refers to them as “economically anxious,” the “silent majority” or “Trump’s base,” they only have one thing in common: They are legal accomplices in Trump’s racist acts, or as they should be collectively known:

Racists.

https://www.theroot.com/if-you-helped-a-racist-become-the-most-powerful-person-1836387976

So this is from a Black opinion writer for the WaPo backed TheRoot.com Black News, Opinions, Politics and Culture.

This is how many POC now view Trump and his supporters. There are a ton of links to supporting articles in the words on the site. I'm not sure I'd call everyone that voted for Trump a racist because that goes too far I think, but those who continue to support him... man I just don't see how they can excuse it anymore. Let the flaming begin.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
Legend
Legend
E
If you did *NOTHING* to stop a racist from becoming Prez then youre a racist too!

*coughOCDdidntVotecough*
*AkAVoteOrShutUp*

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
The only defense I have to that Eve is one of Trump's favs... who knew?

But you can bet your ass I'm voting against him the day early polls open in 2020, so at least there is that. Can you say the same?

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
The only defense I have to that Eve is one of Trump's favs... who knew?

But you can bet your ass I'm voting against him the day early polls open in 2020, so at least there is that. Can you say the same?

Oookaaaaayyyyy mister non voter
This is where you take a seat.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Oh no no no... How you feelin' about your tug on the ole 2016 lever? Come on, spill the beans.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Oh no no no... How you feelin' about your tug on the ole 2016 lever? Come on, spill the beans.

Honestly I dont know.
The choices were both so incredibly awful.

That said, Trump hasnt done much other than twist your panties on a daily basis. Which is kind of hilarious.

So Im not sure if we are better or worse after these 4 years.
I would like to see an unbiased 3rd party report on the state of the country before and after the 4 years to make an informed opinion.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
If you did *NOTHING* to stop a racist from becoming Prez then youre a racist too!

*coughOCDdidntVotecough*
*AkAVoteOrShutUp*

Hard not to agree with this.

I've always been a believer, that if you don't care enough to vote, then you don't have much right to complain.

I have voted in every federal election since i was 18. I've missed very very few local elections as well. It's our civic duty. Our chance to be part of the government/process.

And, in this country, we have free elections.

I remember one year driving an older lady home from the booths when volunteering for a local election (extra credit for HS Civics Class), and i said something like "Thanks for voting". She didn't speak much english, but she basically said. "Of course. You have to vote. In some places you can't vote. It's a great opportunity".

And basically, she's right. Compared to most countries, we have fair and honest elections. And voting is the best way to make your opinion heard.

As I told my wife, in the end, a loud mouth progressive all over facebook and twitter's vote counts just as much everyone else's. lol. Obviously things are perfect, there's ways to make it better. But the point is the point. Everyone should vote. In every election. There's no excuse not to (if you're living in the United States, outside, i get it can be more difficult).

If i think i could possibly be away, i always vote absentee. Simple as going to City Hall Clerk's Office and filling out the ballot and handing it back to them

And this isn't a shot at OCD, but instead it is a point to everyone, that they should vote. Get informed and vote is the best. But voting is essential. It's an opportunity we shouldn't be taking for granted

Last edited by PeteyDangerous; 07/17/19 10:47 PM.

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I want to add something that Eve is fully aware of, 2016 is the only time in my adult life I didn't vote, and my reasons had nothing to do with Trump because I didn't think he had a shot... believe me, I won't make that mistake again. Lesson learned. That's all I have to say about that.

Now can we talk about the OP.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/17/19 11:01 PM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
I want to add something that Eve is fully aware of, 2016 is the only time in my adult life I didn't vote, and my reasons had nothing to do with Trump because I didn't think he had a shot... believe me, I won't make that mistake again. Lesson learned. That's all I have to say about that.

Pfft, like I keep track about your voting record. I only know you didnt vote in 2016 because you stated so. As in Bernie Bro hurls himself on sword against the Democrat Old Money Machine.

I wouldnt know how you voted prior to that. Other than you making vague references of being a Republican in the past.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E

There isnt anything to say other than this is the face you libs make every day when Trump twists your panties.

So you feel the need to post lame trolling message board topics such as this.

Edit: Also the irony that you copy the OP from a black racist website. saywhat

No Craps Given
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
So show me ANY dem candidate that won't allow the murder of babies, open our borders, and won't tax me to death. Guess I will vote for Trump all over again due to there not being a better option.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
Legend
Legend
Duh. You have your Grand Wizard in the WH. Congrats.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Razorthorns
So show me ANY dem candidate that won't allow the murder of babies, open our borders, and won't tax me to death. Guess I will vote for Trump all over again due to there not being a better option.

Over half the population wants pro-choice last time I checked.
I don't know if anyone who wants open borders.
History shows the myth that is that Dems want to increase taxes excessively.
Hey - but carry on with your propaganda.

As for Trump in the white house. I don't agree with the OP. I think the OP is exactly why the "Right" caricatures the "Left" as a bunch of tree hugging, tax increasing, "racist" crying loonies.

I think Trumps tweets from the other day calling for women of color to go back to their own countries is 100% racist. But taking that and applying it to every Trump supporter is asinine. And on a side note - Hilary and the Democratic party that couldn't run a campaign to beat a POS like Trump are as much as anyone to blame for him being in the WH.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
So all those who voted for Nancy Pelosi are racists?

She was last weeks racist according to the Mob of Four.

V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

This is the type of article that makes me cringe. It actually makes the left look bad. Pick and choose.

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
Can we please stop with this nonsense about Trump being racist. His ACTIONS are 100% counter of what he says on Twitter:

1. Trump was/is ahead of his time in providing career opportunities and advancement opportunities for women in the workforce. See the following page with links to the Washington Post, https://gop.com/trump-has-a-great-record-of-promoting-and-empowering-women-at-his-companies/

2. Trump has appointed more Federal Judge that are women and is on pace to break Obama's appointment numbers. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20...but-lags-obama/

3. Trump's real record on race may surprise you

Quote:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/c...0822-story.html

o one cared more about the plight of black Americans than Barack Obama — our first African-American president — who won well more than 90 percent of the black vote. But the sad paradox of Obama's presidency is that a president who was going to lift up black America economically didn't deliver. From 2009 to 2015, the incomes of black Americans fell by more than $900 per family adjusted for inflation.

So far under Trump, median family incomes have risen by more than $1,000, according‎ to Sentier Research and based on Census Bureau numbers. These numbers are not broken down by race, but it's a pretty good bet that black incomes have risen with those of other races under Trump.

The black unemployment rate has fallen by a full percentage point in the last year, black labor force participation is up and the number of black Americans with a job has risen by 600,000 from last year. Preliminary data show black wages and incomes are up since the election.

The rate of job growth per month for blacks under Trump has so far been 40 percent higher than the monthly average under ‎Obama. Trump has averaged nearly 30,000 new black jobs per month. That's especially remarkable because Obama was elected when employment was way down.

Another issue that is critically important to black and Hispanic economic progress is good schools. [b]Trump is advancing the idea of school choice so that every child can attend a quality school, public or private. In cities such as Washington, D.C., and Milwaukee, the children who benefit from voucher and scholarship programs are predominantly black. Trump wants to increase by tenfold the number of black children who benefit from these vouchers and scholarships.

The goal here is to give every poor or minority child the same range of education choices that wealthy families have.

The same people who denounce Trump for being a racist hypocritically oppose Trump's plan for better school options for black children.

Trump also wants more infrastructure spending, more energy jobs and more apprenticeship programs so our youth have access to better jobs and better training. Disproportionately, blacks and other minorities will benefit from these programs, because fewer have the financial capability to go to a four-year college.

So is Trump a racist who doesn't care about the future of black Americans? Let's face it. He's no Jack Kemp when it comes to talking about race and healing wounds with his words. [b]But Trump is creating more jobs and higher incomes for blacks and other minorities and is trying to give a better education to every disadvantaged black child in America. That is a pretty impressive civil rights record.[/b] ‎

So taker your racist nonsense concering and GTFO out of here. Trump has done more to improve the minotrity standard of living then any President in the last 100 years. Trump is the one who reversed all of Obama terrible polices and got Wall Street back on the government side so they started investing again and making jobs for people.

Trump has invested all this money in vouchers to give African American and minority kids access to better education systems more than any other President.

Stop listening to the stupid bias agenda driven nonsense that they call news. Trump has done more to improve things for minorities than any other President in the last 100 years, just too many are being misled and don't realize it. The numbers speak for themselves, Things were 100% worse for minorities when it came to wages, jobas, and earnings under Obama, Trump reversed that and has lifted these people up.

Trump "says" a lot of things because he is an entertainer,. Trump subscribes to the theory that "bad publicity is better than no publicity" this is all part of his plan to get the Dems to fight themselves just like how he made the entire Dem party look foolish yesterday with their Impeachment vote in the house, those comments were all planned to make the Dems reach and over react, and Trump played it brilliant...sad thing is so many fell for it.

Trump isn't racist, his policies, job creation, and increased wages and standard of living is proof of that. The fact he has specifically invested lots of money in vouchers specifically to improve educational access and standards for minorities is not something someone who is racist would do. Stop listen to the Communist/Socialist ridiculous slanted news...its might as well be National Enquirer at this point.

Focus on actions, not words. Like Ocasio-Cortez voting against things to help the migrant crisis like housing, money for food & medical care, and

M
Legend
Legend
M
Sorry to burst your bubble - but what he SAYS does matter. And when he SAYS racists things on a social media that hundreds of millions around the globe see and hear about, it matters a lot.

As for the economy and what he's done for people of color? I think there is a credibility issue with your source. Saying Trump has done more for people of color and minorities is a a lie or a manipulation of statistics. I have no issue giving Trump credit on the economy and employment numbers ... but he's ONLY doing as well as and continuing on from what Obama did.

https://www.apnews.com/e1afa3f19a054540a7c34ca193bdd9ae

A similar trend and graph (except +ve) would be seen for the economy and the Dow etc.

Words matter - and what Trump aid was racist and needs to be called out as such.

What doesn't help - is moronic articles like the OP.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
j/c:

This is the type of article that makes me cringe. It actually makes the left look bad. Pick and choose.
These are the type of articles that make centrist vote for a guy like trump when they are unsure. Keep calling everyone a racist and a bigot simply because they don't align 100% with your politics, and you have just alienated say 70K or so votes in the rust belt that handed the election to trump.....

Legend
Legend
Quote:
These are the type of articles that make centrist vote for a guy like trump when they are unsure.

Again

These are the type of articles that make centrist vote for a guy like trump when they are unsure.

Eww boy ..... now making excuses on casting a vote for a racist and blaming articles you read on the internet. It’s so telling on the weakness of a high percentage of trump supporters. If I was a Russian I’d take full advantage of that weakness in their presidential election. Oh wait......

Last edited by PerfectSpiral; 07/18/19 09:09 AM.

– Jackie Robinson
K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Sorry to burst your bubble - but what he SAYS does matter. And when he SAYS racists things on a social media that hundreds of millions around the globe see and hear about, it matters a lot.

As for the economy and what he's done for people of color? I think there is a credibility issue with your source. Saying Trump has done more for people of color and minorities is a a lie or a manipulation of statistics. I have no issue giving Trump credit on the economy and employment numbers ... but he's ONLY doing as well as and continuing on from what Obama did.

https://www.apnews.com/e1afa3f19a054540a7c34ca193bdd9ae

A similar trend and graph (except +ve) would be seen for the economy and the Dow etc.

Words matter - and what Trump aid was racist and needs to be called out as such.

What doesn't help - is moronic articles like the OP.

Continuing on from Obama? Wall Street HATED Obama and wouldn't even work with him at all. the only reason the economy has turned around is because Wall Street and the New York banking establishment likes Trump and is willing to invest, and Trump made moves to make things benefit them thus creating jobs.

Furthermore, What Trump says doesn't matter because he said those things INTENTIONALLY to bait the Dems into over commiting and knee jerking, and they did exactly that. Those statements about "The Squad" were intended to bait an already shaky House to vote on an Impeachment he knew would fail. Nancy Pelosi was smart enough to know what he was doing and didn't take the bait, but the liberal side of the Dems over commited, and made the entire party look like fools

Pelosi is FURIOS at the Squad right now, They won't be long for Washington because of it...the higher ups in the Democratic party want them out and are looking for ways to make that happen.

Furthermore you want to call Trump racist?

How about this:

So much for our fallen Heros, Black Hawk Down ring a bell? This woman HATES American, and she HATES Isreal no two bones about it. Yet we focus on Trump? Unbelievable!

you tell me who's racist?

M
Legend
Legend
M
Just get a flipping clue. Stop being brainwashed by your right wing coo-coo media. Facts dont lie. And if Wall Street hated Obama .,, then his performance is even more impressive.

Please actually open links and LOOK. Even if there are too many words - the graphs tell 90% of the story.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/obama-vs-trump-economy-whos-winning-51559328982

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/...y/#2a78aa911af3

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
This type of article, that disgust so many of you, is the type of feelings Trump's racism and constant hateful antics brings out in a growing percentage of Americans. While guys like Erik, 40, Razor, and KOB defend Trump and revel in each perceived victory; Trump nurtures and weaponizes their biases to serve him in his political hate machine. Meanwhile the POC, immigrants, LGBTQ, and political adversaries he targets grow more fearful and feel less a part of America everyday.

Trump has no shame, therefore he has no bounds. This is a quality we all see on full display every day. Regardless of what he actually thinks, rather he says and does things just to provoke a reaction or actually means them, he is terrorizing Americans. His actions at the border show his lack of humanity, compassion, and concern for what the entire world thinks of him, each of us, and America. He is systematically dismantling the values and institutions that have made America a beacon of hope for 200 years. He's exploiting our primitive tribal instincts to strengthen his grip on power. We are all fighting with each other and doing nothing to stop him. When people compare him to Hitler, I can't help but wonder if this what happened during that dark time in Germany.

We are all so dug in to the sides we've chosen, or at a loss observing what's going on around us in disbelief, that we are just letting it happen. Our Country, our Government, our States, our Communities, Our friends and family; everything that we hold dear is being permanently altered and used against us. Men and Women that we have shared our entire lives with now distrust us and or one and other. Children absorb and mimic these abhorrent behaviors like mirrors reflecting our actions back for us to see how we are acting. Actions we once made taboo for good reasons and for the good of all are now becoming the accepted new norms. Generations of progress in the advancement of racial, religious, women's and LGBTQ equality rights are being erroded, if not completely undone. Our moral standards, our American values, our institutions, and the very principles we were founded on are under attack daily... And we just continue to watch and let it happen.

When we see our coworkers, friends, and family we shouldn't see them as the enemy. It shouldn't matter if they are black, white, latino, asian, native american, immigrants, LGBTQ, democrat, republican, christian, muslim, atheist or any other label being used to divide us. We should see their humanity, their character, their spirit, their struggles and triumphs... we should see people that bring value to our lives. We are all Americans, and as Americans we have all taken part in this great experimental democracy for over 200 years. One man's lust for power and influence should never be allowed to outweigh the sacrifices and effort put into making this country what it has been since its inception. No perceived good or value is worth the trade off of allowing a man like this to rise to and maintain power. A highly flawed bumbling leadership composed of posers and fools could never do as much harm and damage or lead us anywhere near the inevitable destination Trump is leading us toward right now. Is anything we might covet worth trading everything we are, the very soul of our nation, to obtain? And even if he delivers on his promises to those that follow him, is the price he demands simply not to high? All of us might not feel the shame that is being brought upon us as a nation while this is unfolding, but in the end we are all going to pay the price. In the past, we have fought wars to stop this kind of hate and tyranny. We would never stand for it and have sworn to defend the world from it. Yet here we are my friends, staring at the precipice. Will we continue to fight amongst ourselves perpetuating the divides? Will our inaction be the sum of our reaction? Will we allow the greatest country on earth to fall into the hands fascist tyranny? Our forefathers would not allow it because we used to be better than this in America.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Razorthorns

Lol oh man. With all the other issues in this country, I forgot all about the talibangelicals in this country like Razor who would love nothing more than to be under a Christian theocracy.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Can we please stop with this nonsense about Trump being racist. His ACTIONS are 100% counter of what he says on Twitter:

So your defense of Trump not being a racist is... because he's really a race instigator and a liar...

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Trump's popularity among Hispanics and Blacks is on the rise.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/02/24/2020-hispanic-voters-donald-trump-225192

African-Americans have reliably voted Democratic since 1948, a trend that is unlikely to change. But a Morning Consult poll taken March 15 shows Trump’s approval rating among blacks sits at 12 percent, four percentage points higher than the eight percent of black Americans who voted for Trump in 2016.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...support-in-2020

Among Black Voters, Trump’s Popularity Inches Upward

https://www.wsj.com/articles/among-black-voters-trumps-popularity-inches-upward-1541547594

So there goes your spew.

Legend
Legend
He's already openly admitted that he'd prefer seeing the US conquer the entire Western Hemisphere. Warmongering Kristyunz*: the irony is simply too deep and rich.

*purposely spelled this way so as to not confuse these people with Jesus Christ

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Thanks for the clarification. thumbsup

yebat' Putin
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
So, by the OP's logic, the fact that the Left absolutely refuses to discuss the highest high school dropout rate among all ethnic groups, for generations, the highest rate of teenage pregnancy among all ethnic groups, for generations, and the highest rate of single parent households, for generations, each being strong pointers to poverty and other negative outcomes, all three together being a near guarantee of poverty and other negative outcomes, means that they personally are responsible for all the poverty and other negative outcomes in the black community.

Racist, bigot, racist, bigot, racist, bigot. Racist, racist, racist, bigot, bigot, bigot, racist,bigot, racist, bigot.

Just STFU already and do something useful for a change.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Nelson37
So, by the OP's logic, the fact that the Left absolutely refuses to discuss the highest high school dropout rate among all ethnic groups, for generations, the highest rate of teenage pregnancy among all ethnic groups, for generations, and the highest rate of single parent households, for generations, each being strong pointers to poverty and other negative outcomes, all three together being a near guarantee of poverty and other negative outcomes, means that they personally are responsible for all the poverty and other negative outcomes in the black community.

Taking a knee raised millions of dollars for that cause. But O the haters.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

Which is fairly sad and pathetic... it's not like people didn't know this was a problem.... democrats have been claiming they would fix this problem in every election for decades and it took an NFL player taking a knee during the national anthem to actually get anything done?

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Quote:
democrats have been claiming they would fix this problem in every election for decades

politicians won't/can't fix this.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

Which is fairly sad and pathetic... it's not like people didn't know this was a problem.... democrats have been claiming they would fix this problem in every election for decades and it took an NFL player taking a knee during the national anthem to actually get anything done?

Fair enough. But if you take a look at any positive strides made in racial relations throughout our history, it came from people doing extraordinary things to bring attention to the problem to get something done.

– Jackie Robinson
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Has there been significant change in the high school dropout rate, the teenage pregnancy rate, the single parent household rate?

More people whining about a problem does not equal a solution to the problem.

Legend
Legend
Has there been significant change in the high school dropout rate, the teenage pregnancy rate, the single parent household rate?

More people whining about a problem does not equal a solution to the problem.

We could start by not forcing them to buy and drink the poison water in their water systems.

And then they could rebuild their city schools that don’t have decaying asbestos and mechanical systems.

These are just couple things that white neighborhoods demand and get easily.

– Jackie Robinson
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
I realize you are unable to distinguish between small numbers and large numbers, but the water problems in a fairly small city are literally a drop in the bucket compared to the immensity of the overall community-wide, cultural problem.

Legend
Legend
I'm not buying into the "everyone that voted for Trump is a racist" thing.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
I'm not buying into the "everyone that voted for Trump is a racist" thing.

rofl Own it like a boss pal.

– Jackie Robinson
V
Legend
Legend
V

Racist, bigot, racist, bigot, racist, bigot. Racist, racist, racist, bigot, bigot, bigot, racist,bigot, racist, bigot.

The most alarming aspect of posts like these is that there are others like him. They are in our neighborhoods. Our stores. Our schools. Our government.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
I understand you think you are throwing boulders.

My stones are bigger than yours.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Hey Menza - did you mean to respond to Vers? Is the code for "Reply" broken again?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus If You Helped a Racist Become the Most Powerful Person in America, Then You’re a Racist Too

Link Copied to Clipboard