Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1642137 07/24/19 10:14 AM
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
I feel sorry for dude ... he didn’t want to be there and he sure is acting like it ... he’s gotta be a really intelligent dude and he sounds like a bumbling idiot right now ... even the dems softball questions get plenty of stammering along with “ummm” coming in what seems like every other word ...

Nader started it off well since then its been a complete and utter disaster ...

I feel sorry for Mueller am embarrassed for him ...

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Mueller answered to someone from the Dem side and the GOP side about why there was no obstruction charge.

Mueller says the only thing that prevented them from charging obstruction was that they could not indict a sitting president.

Do your job, Congress. Mueller says there was obstruction.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
GOP doing great work for the American people!

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Mueller answered to someone from the Dem side and the GOP side about why there was no obstruction charge.

Mueller says the only thing that prevented them from charging obstruction was that they could not indict a sitting president.

Do your job, Congress. Mueller says there was obstruction.

First ... CONGRATS to U and yours ... best of luck ... thumbsup

U and I agree on something other than our love of the browns ....

I pray nightly they impeach him ... PLEASE DO ... thumbsup

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg

U and I agree on something other than our love of the browns ....

I pray nightly they impeach him ... PLEASE DO ... thumbsup

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
rofl rofl rofl rofl

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
He looks a lot better ... there’s a lot less stammering and .. umm, oh, umm’s ...

Thank god for him this is almost over ...

I really hope they do their jobs and take the 29th bite of the rotten apple and try and impeach him .... thumbsup

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
I really hope they do their jobs and take the 29th bite of the rotten apple and try and impeach him .... thumbsup

Now I see your mask. tongue

P
Legend
Legend
P
Two things have stood out to me so far.

First...

The Justice department who is ran by the Republicans gave strict instructions to Mueller not to comment about anything outside the four corners of the investigation. Yet Republican congressmen are asking him a lot of questions that go beyond what's in the report and then pretend like he's not being honest and forthright. Some of their questions aren't in the report and some being asked by both sides that he can't answer because there are ongoing investigations.

Secondly, Trump has gone around saying, over and over and over again that there was, "No collusion, no obstruction" and that Mueller completely exonerated him.

Now, after questioning, it's showing what many of us said, and was stated in the report all along.

1. No collusion was found. Part of the reason no other conclusion could be reached as to collusion is because several of the witnesses were lying and you can't gather evidence and make a case when witnesses won't tell the truth.

2. There was definitely evidence of obstruction. Several points that indicate obstruction occurred and were plainly stated in the report.

The testimony is 100% proof, that once again, both Barr and Trump have lied and misrepresented almost every part of this report.

Now that it's being brought to light, all they have left is to try to attack and discredit Mueller who is a Republican, who was appointed by a Republican and everyone said he was a man of honor before this investigation began.

I like you feel sorry for the guy. He did his duty the best way possible and all he's getting for it is attacked by the Trumpians.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
We're a board of following the rules, right?

I'm guessing that all of us are on board for charging Trump with obstruction of justice when he loses in 2020, right?

Or should we just speed it up and impeach him for factually stated cases of obstruction of justice? Both Dems and GOP reps got Mueller to explain there was obstruction.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Well, he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and wouldn't lose any followers....... in the senate.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
Well, this has been a disaster for the Dems and Mueller.

I think it is time for Mueller to go back to bed.

P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P

I'm guessing that all of us are on board for charging Trump with obstruction of justice when he loses in 2020, right?

Or should we just speed it up and impeach him for factually stated cases of obstruction of justice? Both Dems and GOP reps got Mueller to explain there was obstruction.

Mueller cannot explain what he had for breakfast.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

You mean the GOP. Let me repost this for you. You must've missed it.

That guy is a Republican representative.

Legend
Legend
“Did you totally exonerate trump”.

‘No He was not exonerated.”

That is all.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Read the first part and stopped ...

Mueller asked the DOJ to do that ...

Google is not the be all end all u think it is but if your gonna use it ... learn how to use it right ....

I was only gonna read from here on out but felt the need to insert some facts into your un-informed ass on this particular point ...

Later bro ...

LETS GOOOOOOOooooooooooo ....

P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P

You mean the GOP. Let me repost this for you. You must've missed it.

That guy is a Republican representative.

I could care less if he is republican or democrat. He is a disaster.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
So you clarify this was a disaster for the GOP?

They got one of their own to have Mueller admit that Trump should be charged once he leaves office.

P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
So you clarify this was a disaster for the GOP?

They got one of their own to have Mueller admit that Trump should be charged once he leaves office.

Disaster for Dems, not GOP.

Trump will not be charged when he leaves office (2020 or 2024).

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Quote:

The guy you called a disaster, the one linked in the twitter video, is part of the GOP. That was a disaster for the GOP.

Quote:

So you are not in agreement that obstruction of justice isn't worth a charge?

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D

Once on the old board where i was a moderator for years i suspended myself ... *L* .... we follow the rules most of the time ....

I’ll answer your questions .... but now remember ... if we ever discuss the situation at the border .... i’ll Expect u to hold yourself to the same standards ... thumbsup

Quote:

Count me out .... Mueller testified today he finished his job on his schedule and other than Trump not agreeing to an interview every piece of paper they asked for was handed over ... everyone they wanted to interview showed up ... he skirted around obstruction with some of the things he said and what he told McGann but no obstruction was committed ....

I don’t see it ...

Quote:

Thats your opinion ... we watched different hearings ... *L* ....

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Quote:
Mueller testified today he finished his job on his schedule

He told us flat out today that Trump wasn't exonerated, and the only thing that kept him from indicting was the whole "can't indict a sitting president."

Diam, why do you cape for a dude who obstructed justice 12 different times?

P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
Quote:

The guy you called a disaster, the one linked in the twitter video, is part of the GOP. That was a disaster for the GOP.

Quote:

So you are not in agreement that obstruction of justice isn't worth a charge?

Mueller did not say Trump committed obstruction. He said he could not be exonerated. Unless I misunderstood. Mueller comes across as a political hack used by Dems since they share a personal hatred for Trump. Does not look good.

Legend
Legend
Just clicking

Dems and Reps didn't want the truth.. They didn't ask questions that would get to the truth.

Mueller was not smooth, but here is what I noticed.

When a republican asked a question and Mueller attempted to answer, the rep asking would say, let's move on, I'm short on time. So, when a rep makes a statement, they didn't want to hear Muellers rebuttal. I feel as if they were afraid of the rebuttal.

When I dem was up, they were a lot more respectful of Mueller and his history of service.. They let him answer.

But in the end, the Dems where throwing out softball questions based off of the report.

Republicans should announce their new moto.. If the facts are telling what you want them to say, attack the messenger.

Last edited by Damanshot; 07/24/19 12:46 PM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
If you think this has been a disaster for the Republicans I would suggest you try judging this with a more open mind.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I didn't google it. It was in his testimony and was included in the Mueller report.

#gmstrong
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
I’mnot caping for anyone ... i’m A big boy and can think just fine on my own ... i don’t need U or Mr. President to do my thinking for me ... i think Trumps made plenty of mistakes and has done some bad things as president .... no one ever asks me about that .... and now that i brought it up, its to late ... *L* ...

Look bro .... u wanna talk about this as adults and discuss it and give points of view and ask questions i’m all for it ....

U wanna insult my opinion and intelligence by saying i’m A shrill for our president ... i’m Out ... i’m not that cat anymore ....

Please disagree with me all u want ... i’ll Discuss all day ... no need to be-little me caue we disagree ....

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Oh lord .... there’s an afternoon session ... poor dude ... he appears to have trouble with his thoughts and getting them out ...

I feel sorry for this dude ...

P
Legend
Legend
P
Maybe it's you who haven't actually seen what's in the report? Mueller did not leave it up to the DOJ. He left it up to congress.

Here’s what Mueller’s report actually says:

“The conclusion that Congress may apply obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law.”

Maybe you should quit repeating GOP talking points and look at the report itself.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Mueller comes across as a political hack used by Dems since they share a personal hatred for Trump. Does not look good.

Yet he was appointed by Republicans from Trump's own DOJ.

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Also was appointed back in the day by Republican deity Ronald Reagan.

Gotta love this revisionist history!

P
Legend
Legend
P
"We loved him until we hated him."

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

First...

The Justice department who is ran by the Republicans gave strict instructions to Mueller not to comment about anything outside the four corners of the investigation. Yet Republican congressmen are asking him a lot of questions that go beyond what's in the report and then pretend like he's not being honest and forthright. Some of their questions aren't in the report and some being asked by both sides that he can't answer because there are ongoing investigations.

Secondly, Trump has gone around saying, over and over and over again that there was, "No collusion, no obstruction" and that Mueller completely exonerated him.

Now, after questioning, it's showing what many of us said, and was stated in the report all along.

1. No collusion was found. Part of the reason no other conclusion could be reached as to collusion is because several of the witnesses were lying and you can't gather evidence and make a case when witnesses won't tell the truth.

2. There was definitely evidence of obstruction. Several points that indicate obstruction occurred and were plainly stated in the report.

The testimony is 100% proof, that once again, both Barr and Trump have lied and misrepresented almost every part of this report.

Now that it's being brought to light, all they have left is to try to attack and discredit Mueller who is a Republican, who was appointed by a Republican and everyone said he was a man of honor before this investigation began.

I like you feel sorry for the guy. He did his duty the best way possible and all he's getting for it is attacked by the Trumpians.

I feel sorry for the guy too - and while I agree with a lot of what you write Pit, (I agree with most - but not everything) .... but you post is 100% dead nutz on. Mueller is a better man and served his country a 1000 times better and with more class and honor than any one of the politicians in that room. It's disgusting that they get to play their charade and try to get a soundbite for Fox to quote - probably out of context. You highlighted in your first sentance something that when I got to watch for 435 minutes, made my blood boil.

As for the rest of it - Mueller himself said he was going to stick to the report and he's done that. I don't know if Barr got brought up - but the real crux of the reports issue is that it DOES spell out what you wrote in points 1 and 2..... it's only because of Barr who lied to the world about the context of the report that these points have been obscured ... and that's coz people are lazy and gullible and they deserve a total douche like Trump as the President.

The Dems are acting like a bunch of 5th graders waiting for someone to show them and tell them what to do .... that sickens me too. Personally I hope they don't impeach him and let the courts deal with him when he is no longer the POTUS .... jmo.

Last edited by mgh888; 07/24/19 01:49 PM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Mueller comes across as a political hack used by Dems since they share a personal hatred for Trump. Does not look good.

I think you have to have the most jaundiced eyes to get that out of the man.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Those who enjoy authoritarian leanings as well as demagoguery can not afford to have any consequential slights against their dear leader.

You could have superficial slights like being a womanizer, those are easy to flip around as "advantages." Sorta like interviewing for a job and answering "whats your greatest weakness" with "I'm a perfectionist." But slights that would mean dear leader shouldn't be the leader? Nope. No way. Can't have a single one.

If that means demonizing those within the party of the strong man, have at it. It's easy to just dismiss Mueller as a RINO and move on. Especially if it keeps dear leaders image clean.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
1930's italy.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Mueller is looking like a puppet.

The Ds are trying to read his report to the listening public...with their own spin.

The Rs are trying to get to how the whole thing got started and the puppet won't respond.

Sorry to all the libs out there...but Mueller looks like an incompetent, bumbling old man who was not actually "behind the wheel" of this whole thing.

Legend
Legend

You are not alone in your thinking...

"Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace said former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's House hearing has turned into a "disaster" for Democrats and for the former FBI director's reputation.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-wallace-robert-mueller-hearing-disaster-for-democrats

P
Legend
Legend
P
Spin? You mean like addressing what's actually in the report?

Because the report shows Trump was involved with obstruction.

It shows Trump was not exonerated.

It shows Trump tried to interfere in the investigation.

You know, those lies Trump keeps repeating claiming all of these things aren't true?

Yes, they want America to know what is and isn't in the report. Shame on them.

rofl

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
You posting that fake news again?

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Mueller’s testimony ...

Link Copied to Clipboard