Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Legend
Legend
In practice today.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
I think doing away with some or all preseason games would significantly hurt the roster bubble guys and the teams that are trying to turn over or develop their rosters.

Did you read the Shanahan article that I posted?

Also, colleges and high schools don't have preseason games. You can get a lot more out of those combined practices than you can w/a preseason game.

I think shortening the length of TC would go a long way in decreasing injuries in the NFL. Bodies wear down and that increases the risk for injury.

Legend
Legend
Hoping the injury to Thomas is not serious

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
I heard Thomas is day to day with a neck sprain. I’ll try and find the link.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Great news on Chad Thomas - he is back at the facility. He has a neck sprain and his return to practice status will be evaluated on a day-to-day basis. @
RuiterWrongFan

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Thomas is healthy enough to be on Twitter.

Essentially he said he's good. I'd share the tweet, but he uses some profanity.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Good news. thumbsup

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
I did. My intention wasn't to argue the article (well, maybe one part of it). It was merely to state that I bet all those roster bubble guys would be bummed to lose out on opportunities to show what they've got. Game's show not only their team, but others as well. If they get cut, other teams can use preseason game tape as reason to sign them during cut downs. That's why I brought up Crowell. Dude probably would've been cut and signed to the practice squad. Instead, he put up a monster game in that last preseason game and we had to hang onto him. I'd be willing to bet those guys on the edge of being cut would prefer any additional chances to show their stuff.

I get that guys who are locked into the 53 shouldn't play much. They're signed up for more than enough wear and year over the regular season.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
V
Legend
Legend
V
Thanks for clarifying. We disagree, but that's not a big deal.

Legend
Legend
Good news .. thanks
Originally Posted By: Pdawg
I heard Thomas is day to day with a neck sprain. I’ll try and find the link.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Pdawg
Great news on Chad Thomas - he is back at the facility. He has a neck sprain and his return to practice status will be evaluated on a day-to-day basis. @
RuiterWrongFan

Ty for the update.

[Linked Image]

Legend
Legend
Browns notebook: Chad Thomas day to day with neck sprain after being carted off

https://www.ohio.com/sports/20190812/bro...eing-carted-off

BEREA — An eerie silence fell over Browns practice Monday while defensive end Chad Thomas lay in the end zone.

All of the action in the 14th session of training camp came to a screeching halt at about 11:45 a.m.

His teammates stood nearby as medical personnel examined him, immobilized him on a backboard stretcher and carted him off the field.

Shortly after practice, a Browns spokesman shared a fortunate update with media, saying Thomas had feeling and movement in all of his extremities and had been taken to University Hospitals to be further evaluated.

By 5 p.m., the spokesman said Thomas had returned to team headquarters after being diagnosed with a neck sprain. His return to practice status will be evaluated on a day-to-day basis, and he’ll likely travel with the Browns when they leave town Tuesday for joint practices with the Indianapolis Colts in Westfield, Indiana, the spokesman said.

Weighing in on Twitter, Thomas wrote at 5:19 p.m., “Can’t text or call errbody but I’m good. Put some dirt on that s***.”

After briefly reviewing practice film, coach Freddie Kitchens said Thomas, a third-round pick in last year’s draft, absorbed a hit on the side of his shoulder.

“Anytime something happens like a stinger or any issues like that, you want to be more cautious than anything, and that’s what we’re doing,” Kitchens said after practice when Thomas was still at the hospital.

Thomas walked around after the play before resting on a knee and then winding up on the ground.

“We kind of saw him moving around out there, so we were hoping it wasn’t too serious,” left guard Joel Bitonio said. “But anytime they bring the stretcher out and put someone down, it’s great to hear that he’s moving and they’re just doing extra steps now to make sure he is OK.”

Kitchens acknowledged a serious, frightening scene like the one involving Thomas, 23, tends to drain the energy from practice.

“It does, but in our game, that’s reality,” he said. “Sometimes that happens during the course of a game and mentally we’ve got to keep moving forward. At the end of the day, this is still practice, so you don’t want to see your teammate laying there.”

Later in practice, Kitchens brought the players together to discuss what happened to Thomas.

“We talked about how obviously it’s unfortunate and it’s hard to witness, but we’ve got to keep the energy at practice the same, we’ve got to pick it up,” wide receiver Jarvis Landry said. “And I think we finished practice pretty well despite that.

“It’s never a moment at any point in time in any sport — or in anything — that’s a sight that anybody wants to see. Chad’s in our prayers.”

Support system

Landry made it clear he has the back of Antonio Callaway in the aftermath of the NFL suspending the second-year Browns receiver last week for four regular-season games because he violated the league’s substance-abuse policy.

“He already has his support system. He continues to grow with that,” Landry said. “As players, we stand behind Antonio. We’re here for him. Whenever he wants to talk, we talk to him. It’s just the relationship that we have, and everybody goes through things. We need people to be there for him, and we’re there for him.”

Landry said he’s “absolutely” hopeful Callaway can turn everything around.

“The kid has all the abilities,” Landry said. “He has all of the tools to be a guy that can make plays at a high level. He has the speed, the catching ability, the route-running, all of those things. If we can get that all together, he’s going to be a hell of a player.”

Right guard update

Eric Kush served as the first-team right guard for the sixth consecutive practice and also filled the role in Thursday’s preseason opener, a 30-10 win over Washington at FirstEnergy Stadium. He’s the clear leader in a competition against 2018 second-round selection Austin Corbett and Kyle Kalis, who’s in concussion protocol.

“He has some game experience,” Bitonio said. “He played a little bit more in the game [against Washington], and he showed some good stuff. He’s a good pass protector, he works hard and he has a great attitude every day. He comes and he has fun with it and he loves playing the game of football. But he’s done well so far.”

Extra points

• Kendall Lamm replaced left tackle Greg Robinson with the first-team offense late in practice, but Kitchens said Robinson was not injured. “It was just Greg had to redo something with his tape or something on the thumb,” Kitchens said. ”... Everything is fine. It was just the tape job. It was nothing.”

• Tight end David Njoku (knee) joined the list of injured players who worked out beside the field during practice.

• Those who remained idle were receivers Callaway (high-ankle sprain) and Damion Ratley (hamstring), Kalis (concussion), cornerbacks TJ Carrie (hamstring) and Tavierre Thomas (hamstring), tight end Seth DeValve (concussion), defensive end Jarrell Owens (groin) and defensive tackle Brian Price (concussion).

• Defensive end Anthony Zettel (ankle) returned to practice.

• Rookie safety Sheldrick Redwine returned to practice after missing Saturday’s session for a personal reason. He made an appearance with the first-team defense.

• Greg Joseph made all six of his attempts in a field-goal drill (33, 37, 40, 28, 43 and 46 yards). Rookie fifth-round pick Austin Seibert went 5-of-6, missing wide right from 43 yards.

• The entire starting defensive line participated in team drills for the first time in a while, with tackle Sheldon Richardson rejoining the group.

• A play after right tackle Chris Hubbard nearly fell into quarterback Baker Mayfield’s legs, Mayfield connected with receiver Rashard Higgins for a touchdown of about 50 yards. Cornerback Denzel Ward fell as he covered Higgins.

• With the offense backed up against the goal line, defensive end Myles Garrett got past Kush and rushed Mayfield, who responded to the pressure by fumbling out of the back of the end zone for a safety.

• Free safety Damarious Randall had an interception in a seven-on-seven drill. Rookie cornerback Donnie Lewis Jr. had an interception in a team drill.

• Kitchens said he could “definitely” envision the Browns going without a fullback on the 53-man roster.

• Three life-size cardboard cutouts of linebacker Christian Kirksey were placed atop a second row of bleachers, where 18 youth football players from the East Cleveland Chiefs sat.

• The Browns drafted Mack Wilson two rounds later than fellow rookie linebacker Sione Takitaki, but Wilson still jokes with Takitaki about being the better player because Wilson attended a football powerhouse at the University of Alabama and Takitaki went to Brigham Young University. “I was like, ‘Taki, if you would’ve come to ‘Bama, you probably would’ve never played,’ ” Wilson quipped.

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Originally Posted By: GratefulDawg

• Kitchens said he could “definitely” envision the Browns going without a fullback on the 53-man roster.

Was thinking something like this might be going on after recent developments.

(Though I know Chubb's productivity dropped off a bit after Charles' late season injury last year. I know...we were passing more in the second half of games.)

Last edited by AZBrown; 08/13/19 09:34 AM.
Legend
Legend

#gmSTRONG
V
Legend
Legend
V
Damn!

Legend
Legend
That just blew me away. Hats off to the man!

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
Yes, do it in a game... but actually come down in bounds.

#focusonwhatisimportantOBJ

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
That's just silly -- but please don't try it in a game (unless we have a 30pt lead).

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
M
Legend
Legend
M
We (myself, my wife and kids) were up at camp today and that happened right in front of us where the WRs were working out. Here’s the pic we took as OBJ was making the between the legs catch. Landry actually attempted it right before OBJ, but bounced out of his hands...

M
Legend
Legend
M
OBJ and Landry...

M
Legend
Legend
M
OBJ with one handed sideline catch in WR drills...

Legend
Legend
Great pics!

#gmSTRONG
M
Legend
Legend
M
OBJ spent a bit of time talking with Sheehy. Landry was with Sheehy as well....

Legend
Legend
Great pics thanks ... what a freaking catch that is ... he’s so dang talented

M
Legend
Legend
M
Just noticed these all loaded in landscape mode. I was posting prior to boarding my flight back out of town. Yikes.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Hope not to see that in a game cause should have been an easier catch with two hands. But does show his mad skills if NECESSARY he can make any catch imaginable! Him and Landry have practice one handed catches since HS...lol laugh

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Thanks for the pics, but you cricked my neck.

Legend
Legend

Browns notebook: Back from leg injury, Denzel Ward expects to play in Friday’s preseason game

https://www.ohio.com/sports/20190820/bro...-preseason-game

BEREA — Denzel Ward’s return to team drills is one of the most important developments this week at Browns training camp.

The cornerback who hails from Nordonia High School and Ohio State suffered a minor injury Aug. 6 and sat out 11-on-11 periods for nearly the next two weeks. He came back to team drills Monday and practiced opposite Terrance Mitchell with the first-team defense Monday and Tuesday.

“Just my leg,” Ward said Tuesday after the 18th practice of camp when asked what had been hindering him. “It was nothing serious. It was just getting ready for the regular season.”

Speaking of tuning up for the Sept. 8 opener, Ward expects to play in Friday’s preseason game No. 3 on the road against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

“I definitely want to play, and I plan on playing this week,” Ward said. “And so that’s how it’s going to go this week.”

Some NFL players want nothing to do with exhibition games, so why does Ward want to play Friday after sitting out the first two preseason games?

“I just love playing the game and being out there with the guys and just seeing how the coaches are going to call the play call and just getting my footwork back and getting comfortable playing,” Ward said.

Asked about Ward expecting to face the Bucs, coach Freddie Kitchens said he would not reveal his playing-time plan for Browns starters in Tampa ahead of time.

“We’ll let you know on Friday who’s playing,” Kitchens said, “but I fully expect Denzel to be ready to play.

“I’m glad he’s in that frame of mind. It’s going to benefit him.”

Even if Ward doesn’t make a preseason appearance, he’s confident he’ll be able to perform well in Week 1 against the Tennessee Titans.

“I feel I’ll still play good,” he said. “I just want to get out there [in Tampa].”

Ward would understand, though, if another player didn’t possess a similar desire to play in the preseason.

Wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. hasn’t appeared in team drills during a padded practice since Aug. 6. But Ward said he’s not disappointed that he hasn’t been able to match up much with Beckham in practice.

“Not at all,” Ward said. “I want everybody to be healthy, and it’s just about the big picture and being ready for the regular season and everything. He’s played in a lot of games. He doesn’t really need to be in the preseason, I feel. But, I mean, it’s just about all our guys being healthy Week 1 and coming to play.”

You’re forgiven

A former Buckeyes standout, Ward isn’t holding a grudge against Baker Mayfield, even though the Browns quarterback basically took back his apology for attempting to plant a University of Oklahoma flag on the field at Ohio State after Mayfield led the Sooners to a win over the Buckeyes in 2017.

“No, I forgive him,” Ward said. “We’re on the same team. I know there’s a lot of Ohio State fans that are not happy about that still, though.”

In a story GQ published online Tuesday, Mayfield said the “higher-ups” at Oklahoma told him he needed to apologize, and Mayfield explained his reaction was “jaw-dropping.”

Told by university officials that his display was not what the program was about, Mayfield got worked up when he discussed it with GQ during a May interview.

“Actually we won. That’s what we’re about,” Mayfield told GQ. “I had done so much and worked so hard to play for that school, I was just kinda ... almost embarrassed for them to tell me to apologize.”

Asked how heartfelt his apology was on a scale of one to 10, Mayfield responded, “Zero. Zero. Absolutely not. ... Which might hurt some Ohio fans’ feelings. But I think we’re all good now.”

Bond between defenders

Ward is one of two Browns players who were voted to the Pro Bowl last season. The other is defensive end Myles Garrett, who sat out Tuesday’s practice with an illness.

“No, it’s not [cause for concern],” Kitchens said. “It may be the flu or something. I’m not sure. He was not feeling really well. It started last night and carried over to today.”

Since the Browns drafted Ward fourth overall last year, he has been mesmerized by Garrett, who ranked seventh in the NFL this past season with 13.5 sacks. Garrett lost 10 pounds this summer and considers himself an even faster pass rusher than he had been.

“Myles is already a freak. He’s a beast,” Ward said. “I saw him like that last year. I thought he was the biggest and fastest guy, and for him to say he’s the biggest and fastest this year is even crazier. That’s who he is — he’s a beast.”

Ward and Garrett bonded during their January trip to the Pro Bowl in Orlando.

“It brought us closer,” Ward said. “We spent a lot of time out there at the Pro Bowl together, and we just have talks like, ‘Let’s get there again. Let’s have this be an ongoing thing every year.’”

Ward declined to divulge his individual goals Tuesday, even though he explained he regularly outlines them for Garrett.

Versatility matters

Genard Avery is listed on the roster as a linebacker, but he has spent all of his time in training camp as a defensive lineman.

He fancies himself “a hybrid” player.

“During the season, in season, it will be like a game-type deal,” Avery said, “and wherever they want me within that week, I’ll be practicing.

“They can put me anywhere. Outside linebacker, middle linebacker, defensive end — just using me in many ways to help the defense.

“I like it. I’m very versatile, so wherever I can make plays at, they want to put me at each week, there I go.”

As a rookie fifth-round draft pick last season, Avery made a name for himself by compiling 4.5 sacks and a forced fumble in a part-time role.

In the offseason, Denver Broncos star Von Miller contacted Avery on Instagram with an invitation to Miller’s annual pass-rush summit. Avery attended the Las Vegas gathering in the spring.

“It’s an honor,” Avery said of Miller including him. ”[For] somebody that you’ve been watching your whole life give you a shout-out ... obviously I’m doing something right.”

Extra points

• Running back Dontrell Hilliard (hamstring) returned to practice and participated in team drills.

• The following players did not practice due to injury: receivers D.J. Montgomery (hamstring, personal reason), Ishmael Hyman (concussion) and Antonio Callaway (ankle), safeties Jermaine Whitehead (groin) and Juston Burris (hamstring), cornerback TJ Carrie (hamstring), offensive lineman Kyle Kalis (concussion), defensive tackle Brian Price (concussion) and linebacker Sione Takitaki (hamstring).

• Defensive end Chris Smith missed practice because of a personal reason. Tight end Mik’Quan Deane sat out with an illness.

• Eric Kush continued to open team drills as the first-team right guard.

• Safety Morgan Burnett tipped a David Blough pass and intercepted it while covering tight end Rico Gathers. Later, in a red-zone period, safeties Damarious Randall and Tigie Sanko each also intercepted a pass from Blough.

• Receiver Jaelen Strong was shaken up after he caught a touchdown pass of about 20 yards from Mayfield, but Strong continued to practice.

• Safety J.T. Hassell made a diving interception against quarterback Drew Stanton.

• With pushups at stake, the Browns ended practice with a situational drill in which the offense tried to gain a first down on third-and-6 from the 40. Mayfield connected with receiver Derrick Willies over the middle to move the chains. Then, with the second units pitted against each other, defensive tackle Carl Davis jumped offside. However, Kitchens forced the offense to do pushups, too, because “our center flexed the ball a little bit.”

• Undrafted rookie punter Jamie Gillan was spotted making a 60-yard field goal off the kicking stand. Considering the Browns’ kicking woes and Gillan’s experience as a kicker and punter at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, Kitchens was asked if “The Scottish Hammer” would get a look as a kicker. “I didn’t even know he can kick field goals,” Kitchens said. “If he’s out there kicking 60-yarders, hell, he may get a chance. If you can kick a 60-yarder, your ass is going to get a chance.”

#gmSTRONG
M
Legend
Legend
M

Interesting on a few different fronts.

(1) FO might not be all that enamored with bottom of the WR group as some thought?
(2) Maybe the FO considering going with two QBs on the roster with Miller as the emergency #3 while taking up a spot with the WR roster corps?

Granted he could be cut after Friday's game but it is curious and my initial reaction.

Tackles are tackles.
V
Legend
Legend
V
That was a good article w/quite a bit of information. Thanks for posting it.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
My initial thought would be that they were not happy with the 3rd down back situation. I see Braxton in the duke role

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie

(1) FO might not be all that enamored with bottom of the WR group as some thought?
(2) Maybe the FO considering going with two QBs on the roster with Miller as the emergency #3 while taking up a spot with the WR roster corps?

Granted he could be cut after Friday's game but it is curious and my initial reaction.

Maybe they see him as RB depth until Hunt is available. It is interesting.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Bull_Dawg
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie

Maybe they see him as RB depth until Hunt is available. It is interesting.

Pass catching in the backfield could also be an option but I'm not sure how many snaps he took out of the backfield.

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
I also remember seeing that Miller was a good blocking WR ... so maybe a hybrid type RB/TE/WR ... it might be more of an indictment on our RB and TE depth than anything

Legend
Legend

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend

Head coach Freddie Kitchens addressed the media immediately following the final training camp practice on August 21, 2019. Freddie discusses how the team handled his training camp, the third preseason game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the competition for the final rosters spots through the rest of the preseason.

#gmSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Imagine if the Hammer and Miller were good enough that we didn't need a kicker and 3rd QB. we could keep 2 extra players.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Legend
Legend
Browns notebook: Starters to play Friday at Tampa Bay, but will sit in preseason finale

https://www.ohio.com/sports/20190821/bro...reseason-finale

BEREA — Coach Freddie Kitchens said Browns starters will play Friday night in preseason game No. 3 on the road against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

“We’re going to play our guys some,” Kitchens said Wednesday after the 19th and final practice of training camp, “and I don’t know how long yet.”

Kitchens also revealed he won’t play his starters Aug. 29 in the preseason finale against the Detroit Lions at FirstEnergy Stadium.

“This week’s a little different because you’re definitely not going to do it next week,” he said.

There will be some starters who sit out against the Bucs because of injuries, Kitchens said.

“Some of it factors in on how guys are feeling, little nicks and bumps that they may have because they’ve got nicks and bumps,” Kitchens said. “We’ve had a physical camp. So you’ve just got to factor all those things in and make a determination.”

Wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. (hip) didn’t participate in half-speed team drills Wednesday, so he’s expected to remain idle in Tampa.

Quarterback Baker Mayfield said he’s “looking forward to playing” in the third preseason game, which is often referred to as “the dress rehearsal” because starters typically play longer than the other three exhibition games. Mayfield added he would like to play “at least a half, but that’s not my call.”

Wilson honored

Linebacker Mack Wilson, a fifth-round pick out of Alabama, received the 2019 Maurice Bassett Award given to the most outstanding rookie in training camp in a vote by the media.

Inaugurated in 1985, it is named in honor running back Maurice Bassett, who played for the Browns from 1954-56. The most recent winners were Mayfield and defensive end Myles Garrett.

Baker bulks up

Mayfield is listed at 6-1 and 215 pounds, same as his rookie season, but admitted he is “a little bit heavier” than he was last year. He declined to give his new weight.

“It’s a better weight,” he said. “I feel like I cleaned my diet up. Just being able to treat this offseason and coming into this year not having to do combine training and being able to focus on football-related things, I feel good. And as long as I’m still able to move around, if I can add a little muscle mass to protect myself, that’s good.”

Talking trash

Kickers Greg Joseph and rookie Austin Seibert have continued to perform as if they are nervous about their training camp competition and Mayfield provided a little extra pressure.

Mayfield found himself in the midst of a situational drill that culminated with a field goal by each, so he stuck around to harangue them. Seibert, a former Oklahoma teammate drafted in the fifth round, connected from 49 yards, while Joseph was wide right from the same distance.

“I was talking to somebody, then I turned around and then all of a sudden I’m right in the middle of the drill, so might as well,” Mayfield said.

Asked if he was trying to pick Seibert up, Mayfield said, “Most of our history is me talking trash to him in college, so that’s what I did today.”

Both kickers went 6-of-7 in the field goal period.

Roster move

Safety Montrel Meander was claimed off waivers from the Jets and receiver D.J. Montgomery (hamstring) was placed on injured reserve.

A Grambling State product, Meander spent the first 12 weeks of the 2018 season on the Browns practice squad before the Raiders signed him to their active roster.

Montgomery caught five passes for 124 yards and a touchdown in two preseason games.

Croom visits

Watching practice was one of Kitchens’ mentors, former Alabama linebacker/tight end, Crimson Tide assistant and longtime NFL assistant Sylvester Croom. Kitchens worked for Croom in 2004-05 at Mississippi State, where Croom was hired in 2004 as the first African-American coach in the Southeastern Conference and spent five seasons.

“For him to carry that on his shoulders, I was very blessed to be a part of that and to see how he came through the fire per se and still be the man that he is,” Kitchens said. “It is one of the most impressive things I have ever seen.”

Extra points

• Garrett returned to practice and participated in team drills, albeit in a session featuring a jog-through pace. Garrett sat out Tuesday with an illness.

• Cornerback TJ Carrie (hamstring) returned to practice. He hadn’t participated since Aug. 6.

• Defensive end Chris Smith also came back after missing two practices for a personal reason.

• The following players did not practice because of injury: fullback Joe Kerrigan (concussion), receivers Antonio Callaway (high-ankle sprain) and Ishmael Hyman (concussion), offensive lineman Kyle Kalis (concussion), defensive tackle Brian Price (concussion), linebacker Sione Takitaki (hamstring) and safeties Jermaine Whitehead (groin) and Juston Burris (hamstring).

• Mystic Tan, Norvell, and VersaSpa will offer complimentary spray tans after the Browns’ first victory of the season. Go to SprayTanTheLand.com for participating salons.

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend
I personally think playing the starters for a quarter or so is a good thing for the 3rd game ... have them get multiple possessions so they can work on adjustments and communication

Hope they score a time or two then yank them

V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
Browns notebook: Starters to play Friday at Tampa Bay, but will sit in preseason finale

Good. This makes perfect sense to me. Even if it doesn't to others. LOL

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum 2019 Browns Training Camp

Link Copied to Clipboard