Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Legend
Legend
What is it in a West Virginia poll?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
West Virginia is not polling for 2020 yet as far as I can find. However I found a poll that is very recent that compared his favorable/unfavorable numbers from 2017 and now. They looked at the 17 most competitive states in the 2016 election. Trumps favorable rating has fallen between about 15-24 percent and he is underwater in 15 of them. He is still slightly positive in Texas and Georgia. Of those 17 states, he won 10 of them in 2016.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Swish
What is it in a West Virginia poll?

I think the better question would be what's on a West Virginia pole. Considering how Trump treated Stormy, they may have taken that poll in West Virginia strip clubs.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Looks like the cat is out of the bag in Russia...

Kremlin-backed TV runs mashup of Trump singing 'Señorita' to Putin

https://thehill.com/policy/international...norita-to-putin

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
The Smoker You Play The Drinker You get.

Lol. But, does his Maserati go 185?

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Thought we needed some equal time for President Trump's Candidacy

rofl of course.... as if he doesn’t get any time around here.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
hey remember this?

soo...that was a lie

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M
Didn't want to clutter the board with a new thread - but this is an interesting story from a neutral 3rd party country who was initially very enthusiastic to welcome the VP....

"Miriam Lord: How Mike Pence shat on the new carpet in Ireland’s spare room"

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics...-room-1.4006979

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
We are going to come at you hard with Climate. I think Republicans, in the deep recess of their heart, already know they will lose in 2020.

You’re going to fall, and fall hard, it's not going to be pretty. Through every fault of your own.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
D
Legend
Legend
D
Hypocritical .... 100% ..

Lie .... 0%

But TDS don’t exist .... gotcha ... *L* ...

30 hours bro .... TICK f’ng TOCK!!!!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo thumbsup

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: BuckDawg1946
We are going to come at you hard with Climate. I think Republicans, in the deep recess of their heart, already know they will lose in 2020.

You’re going to fall, and fall hard, it's not going to be pretty. Through every fault of your own.

Bring it on as the Silent Majority is not going to support your destruction of America for something that has been going on for millions of years.

Legend
Legend
Lol what silent majority? Even in 2016, you weren’t the majority, and we all witnessed that silent majority in 2018, didn’t we? rofl

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Those were your famous last words in 2016 as the Silent Majority turned out in droves to put Hillary back in her cage.

Legend
Legend
Once again, you weren’t the majority.

Lying like trump now.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Just because most of the Lib states out west voted for Hillary doesn't win you the election. The fair and balanced Electoral College sees to that.

The sane citizens of America will not allow the insane Left to destroy our Nation. Bank on it.

Legend
Legend
going by your logic of the "fair and balanced" electoral college, that means you just admitted that you WERENT the silent majority.

you needed the system to help you win.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
going by your logic of the "fair and balanced" electoral college, that means you just admitted that you WERENT the silent majority.

you needed the system to help you win.

Don't be afraid to use that dirty word instead of "The System".

Its called the CONSTITUTION!

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Just because most of the Lib states out west voted for Hillary doesn't win you the election. The fair and balanced Electoral College sees to that.

The sane citizens of America will not allow the insane Left to destroy our Nation. Bank on it.

When Trump gets trounced, I may have to put this in my sig for the next four years.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Trumps only chance to win is a strong economy. If that slips, he's done. I think he's losing tons of support in farm and coal country already.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You and Crazy Bernie should just crawl back under your bed!

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Trump- "Make America Great Again!"

Warren- "Whites should pretend to be a Minority, suck up their benefits and push it all the way thru college and beyond!"

Bernie- "Give me your tired, your poor, your bundled cash yearning to breathe free!"

Biden- "Huh? Wha?

Legend
Legend
Hey did your president ever figure out who paid stormy Daniels?

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Trump - 'Me Me me me Me Me Me Me me Me Me me Me'

40 - 'gulp gulp GLUG gulp'

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/07/19 03:35 PM.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Trumps only chance to win is a strong economy.
You suppose that's why the media has been screaming 'recession, recession, recession' recently?

They failed at collusion. They failed with Stormy, they failed with Avenatti, they fail, and fail, and fail. This time, they're going after the economy. Despite this, from the Fed: https://www.npr.org/2018/08/01/634423478...changed-for-now

Quote:

If that slips, he's done. I think he's losing tons of support in farm and coal country already.

I thought there was no coal country anymore?

Farm country, around here anyway, supports Trump in a big way.

I know you hear all the stories in the msm about how farmers are losing farms, etc. That makes the media salivate, and they air it non stop.

There are NONE that blame Trump for the weather (although the msm would like us to believe that) There aren't many that are losing their farms based on the tariff's, if any, really. You'll find some farmers that are losing their farms..........based on too much debt. They'd have probably lost them no matter what, despite what you see in the media.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Fewer farmers are supporting Trump because he's making them go broke. In case you missed it, they incur debt when their crops can't be sold or they have to sell them at a loss. Those markets aren't coming back and they know it.

And coal didn't make a comeback. He lied to them too.

Oh, and let's not forget about the big comeback of American Steel that didn't happen.

People that are involved in these industries either have already figured it our or are in the process of figuring it out. They won't survive another four years of Trump.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Like most of your posts you just make it up as you go.

Tell a lie enough times and you will eventually believe it as fact.

Truth:

Iowa Farmers Stick With Trump Despite Trade War

DES MOINES, Iowa—As President Trump maps out his re-election bid, farmers in this battleground state are backing him even with the U.S. Farm Belt bracing for deeper pain from his trade fight with China.

In and around the livestock barns, agriculture building and an antique-tractor collection at the Iowa State Fair in recent days, farmers almost universally expressed support for the president and pledged to vote for him in 2020.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/iowa-farmers-stick-with-trump-despite-trade-war-11565775003

A
Legend
Legend
A
All I know is the farmers around here support Trump. Absolutely, if you trust the msm, farmers hate him. If you trust the msm.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Fewer farmers are supporting Trump because he's making them go broke. In case you missed it, they incur debt when their crops can't be sold or they have to sell them at a loss. Those markets aren't coming back and they know it.

Democrat frontrunner Joe Biden (D) told a concerned activist in New Hampshire Friday that he guarantees that “we are going to end fossil fuel.”

Many of the democrat presidential hopefuls endorse the new green deal that calls for the elimination of fossil fuels.

I wonder how those farmers would like to go back to threshing machines and horses. The farmers and ranchers in my area say Trump 2020 MAGA!

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Like most of your posts you just make it up as you go.

Tell a lie enough times and you will eventually believe it as fact.

Truth:

Iowa Farmers Stick With Trump Despite Trade War

DES MOINES, Iowa—As President Trump maps out his re-election bid, farmers in this battleground state are backing him even with the U.S. Farm Belt bracing for deeper pain from his trade fight with China.

In and around the livestock barns, agriculture building and an antique-tractor collection at the Iowa State Fair in recent days, farmers almost universally expressed support for the president and pledged to vote for him in 2020.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/iowa-farmers-stick-with-trump-despite-trade-war-11565775003

When PDF left to go fight Racism he left Pit in charge of making stuff up.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: mgh888
I could vote for Weld. Absolutely.

Seems like its against the rules to have Libertarians debate on the main stage. I think it would make both parties look like the hot garbage they actually are.

Yes, I would vote for Bill Weld.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
P
Legend
Legend
P
I won’t be voting for the president again, says Ohio farmer who backed Trump in 2016

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/08/i-wont-be-voting-for-the-president-again-says-ohio-farmer.html

Farmer Who Voted for Trump Says He'll 'Never Vote For Him Again,' as Family Is Set to Lose $150,000 in China Trade War

https://www.newsweek.com/farmer-trump-never-vote-again-china-trade-1426485

Ohio Farmer Who Backed Trump Says He Won't Be Voting for Him in 2020: 'I Have to Protect My Business'

https://www.newsweek.com/cnbc-trade-war-soy-beans-gribbs-ohio-1453461

U.S. Farmers: We ‘Will Never Vote For Trump Again’

https://hillreporter.com/u-s-farmers-we-will-never-vote-for-trump-again-35813

As I said, FEWER farmers are supporting trump. And it's not MSM I'm believing. It's actual quotes from farmers that I'm believing.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A

As I said, FEWER farmers are supporting trump. And it's not MSM I'm believing. It's actual quotes from farmers that I'm believing.

Check out your links.

Larry Angler, 1 farmer from Iowa, and Chris Gibbs, 1 farmer from Ohio.

I know you posted 4 links.

2 farmers that said they wouldn't vote for Trump again, and maybe 2 that said they aren't sure.

Yet, you're trying to say 'farmers won't vote for Trump"........how many farmers do you know? How many have you personally spoken with?

The guys I know, talk to, see every day or every week - have been affected. And they realize it's for the long term good.

I think you're doing exactly what I said: Believing the msm.

By the way, did you notice that the weather has had a lot to do with it? Or did the msm forget to mention that?

P
Legend
Legend
P
No, I even bolded it for those with poor comprehension skills but I'll try it yet again just for you.

FEWER FARMERS

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
fewer and fewer farmers.

already record default in loans for farmers in Wisconsin. arch must know a lot of guys in that state.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
Does not matter if fewer farmers vote for Trump. All the farming states are red anyway.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Does not matter if fewer farmers vote for Trump. All the farming states are red anyway.

this is true bro. they will vote red no matter what

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
arch must know a lot of guys in that state.

That made me laugh. Thanks. I only know 2 in Wisconsin. Same number that the one guy posted that said farmers won't be voting for Trump.

Legend
Legend
just make sure you're watching the game today so we can laugh together at the browns wrecking the titans!!!

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Same number that the one guy posted that said farmers won't be voting for Trump.

Only that is a lie. Or maybe you could quote where I said that? That's right, you can't.

Haven't you figured out by now that even when you lie, you still can't get under my skin? You don't hold that ability. You do hold the ability to lie about what i post though.

I have the same advice for you I have for trump. People can see what you did.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
All in there.

Wait. Did you feel the need to tell me to watch the game? Dude, even my family knows "Arch won't be here till after the game."

I've gotten texts from my neighbors about the game.

Rock on Cleveland!

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump and Republicans 2020

Link Copied to Clipboard