Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
J/C

NFL app offers all the preseason games for 99.99 with their game pass. But you can get a free 7 day trial (I did this to watch the game last night). I plan on just creating fake emails to do a few more free trials so I get all the preseason games.

That's pretty slimy.
How so? I pay thousands of dollars to DirecTv and the NFL to watch the browns - only to have my bill raised, and services cut.

Slimy is having a contractual agreement (which I have) and not getting the channels I purchased when I signed that contract.

Legend
Legend
J/C

NFL app offers all the preseason games for 99.99 with their game pass. But you can get a free 7 day trial (I did this to watch the game last night). I plan on just creating fake emails to do a few more free trials so I get all the preseason games.

That's pretty slimy.
How so? I pay thousands of dollars to DirecTv and the NFL to watch the browns - only to have my bill raised, and services cut.

Slimy is having a contractual agreement (which I have) and not getting the channels I purchased when I signed that contract.

Slimy is taking advantage of a program the NFL (not directv) offers as a way to advertise a product that you are knowingly cheating them by using fake emails to get a new free trial every week.

#GMSTRONG
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
J/C

That's pretty slimy.

Slimy is taking advantage of a program the NFL (not directv) offers as a way to advertise a product that you are knowingly cheating them by using fake emails to get a new free trial every week.
You realize that my money goes to the NFL right? I pay them thousands of dollars literally to watch the Browns. Either directly or via directv.

Sorry, not sorry.

If the NFL was worried about it, they easily could make it so that it didn't happen. Sorry you didn't think about it first rofl

Legend
Legend
J/C

That's pretty slimy.

You realize that my money goes to the NFL right? I pay them thousands of dollars literally to watch the Browns. Either directly or via directv.

Sorry, not sorry.

If the NFL was worried about it, they easily could make it so that it didn't happen. Sorry you didn't think about it first rofl

Regardless of how you justify it in your own mind, stealing is stealing.

#GMSTRONG
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
J/C

That's pretty slimy.

Sorry, not sorry.

Regardless of how you justify it in your own mind, stealing is stealing.
ok pal.

what if I told you, you cant steal something that's given away for free. . . . .

P
Legend
Legend
P
You're manipulating the system and making excuses why that's okay.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
You're manipulating the system and making excuses why that's okay.
Sure thing, have you ever gone to a restaurant that has a bowl of mints and taken 2? I guess you steal then....

P
Legend
Legend
P
That's a real reach. Let me tell you what I haven't done. I haven't pretended to be someone else in order to keep taking mints.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
That's a real reach. Let me tell you what I haven't done. I haven't pretended to be someone else in order to keep taking mints.
where did I say I used different name, or pretended to be someone else there. Talk about reach. rofl

I use my name and same physical address, just a different email. As I said before, they could easily set it up so that using my name or address would exclude me from getting the free trial again, they do not.

I am giving them the exact truthful information each time I enter it. Unlike most of you old guys, I actually have and use multiple email address. All I do is give a different one. They are offering ME a free trial for each email I have. Nothing is being entered falsefully.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
J/C

That's pretty slimy.

HEY SLIMY!

I find it hilarious that you are judging me, when in the Cord Cutter thread you talked about using KODI. . . . . .

Who's stealing now, POT.

Quote:
TULSA: I had the same experience as Purp using Kodi. For Browns games I could usually catch everything 5th play.

Tsk tsk tsk....theres a word for what you just did there...

P
Legend
Legend
P
A different e-mail indicates your intention of creating a different identity to qualify for the same offer over and over again.

It seems you've convinced yourself that's okay. More power to you. But people see it for what it is. And you said NOTHING about using your existing e-mail accounts. Here's what you said.

Quote:
I plan on just creating fake emails to do a few more free trials so I get all the preseason games.

Creating fake e-mail accounts......

I can understand why you would feel the need to change that story now. But it's a little late for that.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
A different e-mail indicates your intention of creating a different identity to qualify for the same offer over and over again.

It seems you've convinced yourself that's okay. More power to you. But people see it for what it is. And you said NOTHING about using your existing e-mail accounts. Here's what you said.

Quote:
I plan on just creating fake emails to do a few more free trials so I get all the preseason games.

Creating fake e-mail accounts......

I can understand why you would feel the need to change that story now. But it's a little late for that.
A different e-mail indicates your intention of creating a different identity

yep when my emails are my name@yahoo. myname@gmail. myname@hotmail lol.

Once again, my name and address are entered into the system -

Care to comment on Tulsa's thievery of cable by illegal streaming?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Using illegal or deceptive practices to receive goods and services is wrong. It doesn't matter who is doing it.

I notice you didn't address the fact that at first you claimed you were going to create fake accounts to get these trials then later said you already had existing accounts you were using.

I wonder why that is? wink

You know exactly why.....

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Using illegal or deceptive practices to receive goods and services is wrong. It doesn't matter who is doing it.

I notice you didn't address the fact that at first you claimed you were going to create fake accounts to get these trials then later said you already had existing accounts you were using.

fake emails already created - I have a main email and others - because I call them fake doesn't mean they are fake.

You realize, they exist. so by definition, they cannot be fake.

Please address Tulsa's practices as well....

is he stealing?

P
Legend
Legend
P
I addressed that in the same post. It covers everyone. Maybe you just missed it.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W

Find me a case where ANYONE has been prosecuted using multiple emails

then

find me a case where people were prosecuted for using illegal streams of a game....

lets see which cases have more prosecutions

Don't you use streaming devices too, ill have to look back through the threads....but I recall you saying you did - I may be mistaken though.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I have never used a streaming service.

Whether one is prosecuted for something or not doesn't make it right or wrong. But you just keep on going. I'm done here. Everyone knows you're using deceptive tactics to take advantage of the situation. I'll let that stand on its own merit.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
I have never used a streaming service.

Whether one is prosecuted for something or not doesn't make it right or wrong. But you just keep on going. I'm done here. Everyone knows you're using deceptive tactics to take advantage of the situation. I'll let that stand on its own merit.
cool beans, ill enjoy watching the games this week - fully protected and under the NFL's allowance of their service - GUILT free.

Your boy Tulsa, not so much.

Legend
Legend
I've never hidden the fact I tried Kodi. From what I read at the time the legalities of streaming were ambiguous at best. Selling and distribution was the hot button. I was no longer a DTV customer and had no other alternatives in purchasing the games, so I tried Kodi to see what it was about. A sports bar is better.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
J/c

Wouldn’t they recognize the IP address that is connected to your Direct TV anyways? Not sure how it all works to be honest

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend

Living outside the market area DirectTV has a monopoly. And I would guess it represents a huge part of their and profit.

My son gets the games streamed to his phone.

I just pay like a dummy.

I used to go to Browns bars in Atlanta back during the Couch/Holcomb years. That was actually fun because the fans were all Browns people and rabid.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
I've never hidden the fact I tried Kodi. From what I read at the time the legalities of streaming were ambiguous at best. Selling and distribution was the hot button. I was no longer a DTV customer and had no other alternatives in purchasing the games, so I tried Kodi to see what it was about. A sports bar is better.
ohhhhhhh, so because you had no other alternatives, it was ok for you steal cable and blockbuster movies. There was not question about the legalities of Kodi - its been illegal distribution since the day it came out. Now who is trying to justify. I took advance of a loophole in a free trial, you straight up stole pirated goods. . . . .and I am the slimy one. Ok glass house.

C
Legend
Legend
C
I called DirecTV today to get an antenna in anticipation of the regular season starting and they said that they came to an agreement with CBS and the channel is back on (I guess this shows how much I watch CBS for things other than football).

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I’m still without CBS. So I called my local CBS affiliate today and asked for the programming director. I left a message and the guy actually called back. Nice guy. Here’s what I found out for those of us in the Portland, Oregon market.

The Browns v Titans game will not be the local broadcast. Therefore Direct TV will carry the game. Koin 6, our local CBS station, is airing the Seahawks v Cinci afternoon game instead.
I can live without watching that.
Looks like I should be in the clear until we play the Ravens. That could be the first ‘big’ game that could draw a local CBS broadcast. Hopefully AT&T and Nexstar will get it worked out before then.

Is anyone else still not getting CBS through their Direct TV?
Do you know your locally broadcasted game for opening week?

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
J/c.

I had to sunday ticket for many years, this will be the first year without it. I cut cable completely a while ago. Going to be in a bar or friends for games not on CBS which I can get thru smart TV.

As for streaming or multi sign ups with multi emails ? Really? Who cares. I'd do either of it meant seeing the Browns.

Can't wait for Game 1.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Anyone just going with the combination of Redzone and this board? That's what I did last year.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
R
Legend
Legend
R
There is no substitute for watching the game as it happens.

Legend
Legend
ebay. search nfl sunday ticket. happy streaming.

Just make sure your internet is above average to avoid lag.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: HotBYoungTurk

Wow... have you ever purchased before? Reliable? ... it's such a good price ($30-35) I might just buy anyway but thought I'd ask.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: mgh888

Wow... have you ever purchased before? Reliable? ... it's such a good price ($30-35) I might just buy anyway but thought I'd ask.

It's reliable.

C
Legend
Legend
C

It's reliable.

How does it work?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

It's reliable.

How does it work?

Once you pay, the seller will send you a username and password. Log on to a device (laptop, firestick, apple tv, ps4, xbox, cellphone, etc), and happy streaming (Again, just make sure your internet is legit).

In most cases, its the sellers own account, and they are just trying to get extra money from it by sharing with others to help offset their own cost. Some others get accounts in ways I don't know.

Legend
Legend
Sounds fishy. Not judging, just sounds fishy.

Maybe it's the same as selling your username and password to Netflix. If they allow multiple instances of the same username, then it's "fine" (unless they have a rule that you're not allowed to sell your username, which I'm sure they do but it would be impossible to enforce).

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
R
Legend
Legend
R
What is the app you are entering the username and password into?

L
Legend
Legend
L
I find it ironic that Americans can have trouble getting the football package. It's no problem up here, eh? Got mine set up this morning, so I'm locked and loaded for a playoff run.

Since 2004, I've had the package every year but two: 2012 and 2017 (I didn't have it for 0-16, darn it).

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
R
Legend
Legend
R
There's no trouble getting the package.

People just don't want to pay for it.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
What is the app you are entering the username and password into?

nfl sunday ticket app

F
Legend
Legend
F
FYI

6. Limited License. The Application is licensed, not sold, to you. Your license to the Application is subject to your prior acceptance of the agreement as set forth above. Your license is for personal use only and is limited to a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Application solely in executable code form on the Hardware for which it was designed and solely to access those Services which are authorized by DIRECTV to be accessed from, performed by, displayed on or linked to through the Application. Your license does not include any right to use the Application for commercial or promotional uses. You may not use the Application with any Hardware for which it was not designed. You may not use the Application with any Hardware that you do not own or control (such as a work computer) unless you have obtained the consent of the owner of the Hardware (such as your employer). You are solely responsible for obtaining such consent, and by using the Application on such Hardware you acknowledge and agree and that you have obtained such consent. You may not distribute or make the Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Application. You may not copy (except as expressly permitted by this End User License Agreement), reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, create derivative works of, or otherwise tamper with the Application, any updates or upgrades thereto, any supplemental modules thereto, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open source software components included with the Application). Any attempt by you to transfer any of your rights, duties or obligations under this End User License Agreement is void. Any attempt by you to do any of the acts prohibited by this End User License Agreement is a violation of the rights of DIRECTV and its licensors, and may subject you to prosecution and damages.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
There's no trouble getting the package.

People just don't want to pay for it.

Well I pay $30 per month during the season. It's a small price to see my team every week, plus whatever other games I want to watch on Sundays.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
AT&T and Nexstar finally worked out a deal on the 29th. I now have CBS available. So should everyone else in the country now.

[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Direct TV NFL Ticket

Link Copied to Clipboard