Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
The only time gopers call family off limits is when they are receiving the brunt. Amy Carter was torched by them.

I disagree with you.

Of course you do. History isn’t taught in GoperVille.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Trump slams world leaders for religious freedom hypocrisy, commits $25M to the cause at UN summit

President Trump, speaking Monday at a United Nations event on religious freedom, called out world leaders for espousing diversity and inclusion while “shunning or silencing” people of faith.

“Too often people in power preach diversity, while shunning or silencing the faithful,” Trump said. “True tolerance means respecting the rights of all people to express their deeply held religious beliefs.”

Trump -- who was joined on stage by Pence, U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and other world leaders -- also announced that his administration was allocating an additional $25 million to protect religious freedom as well as religious sites and relics, and launching an initiative with business leaders to protect religious freedom in the workplace.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-s...se-at-un-summit

Bless you Mr.President thumbsup

As he also praises, sells guns, and sends troops to Saudia Arabia. Man you’re a good little lapdog.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9935530/sa...ign=sharebarweb
SAUDI SLAUGHTER Saudi Arabia executions spike in 2019 – with 134 crucified and beheaded including six who were kids when arrested
“At least 58 of those killed were foreign nationals and most were accused of spreading Shia Islam - a crime in the Sunni Arab state.”

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
jc

this loser is still whining about not getting a nobel peace prize. good lord he wishes he was admired like obama so much.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Swish
jc

this loser is still whining about not getting a nobel peace prize. good lord he wishes he was admired like obama so much.

I can’t wait for him to meltdown when a teenage girl gets one.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Quote:
“Too often people in power preach diversity, while shunning or silencing the faithful,” Trump said. “True tolerance means respecting the rights of all people to express their deeply held religious beliefs.”

Are you kidding me.. If a person expresses any doubt or reservations about any Trump actions or words, he declares all out war on them,, This is the classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

By far, Trump is the biggest abuser of those very thoughts and beliefs. Along with just about every stinking one of his supporters.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
I read all these threads, and I see the lib's, dem's doing exactly what they claim they are against. Bashing people, calling people names, wishing ill on people that don't see things their way.

This is so funny. You sound like somebody else on here.

Here's the rub though. When liberals didn't fight back your side called them wimps. When they do fight back you cry foul.

I'm glad they grew a spine and started calling it the way it is.

The problem is the right isn't used to the left fighting back and punching them in the mouth. So this is how they respond.

If only you and the others would step up and call Trump out for the same BS.

But you won't. Instead you'll blame the liberals for punching back. It's like what you do.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
he was never invited to the cool kids' parties in prep school, either.

Socially awkward oddball, womb 2 tomb.

sad.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
jc

I can’t wait for him to meltdown when a teenage girl gets one.

She may be nominated and recognized in more than one category.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
A
Legend
Legend
A
I think you have that completely backwards.

Trump gives what he gets. (hey, weird, you claim to do that also)

I get bashed and name called quite a bit on here because - get this: I don't bow down to the libs. Consequently, I'm seen as the enemy, and TREATED as such.

But, you do you.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I think you have that completely backwards.

Trump gives what he gets. (hey, weird, you claim to do that also)

I get bashed and name called quite a bit on here because - get this: I don't bow down to the libs. Consequently, I'm seen as the enemy, and TREATED as such.

But, you do you.

Arch, I don't think you are bashed or name called any more than anyone else who picks a side and stands up for what they believe. AND you see yourself as the enemy! I never had a thing against you for saying what you believe. The times that I went after you were when you stalked and made personal attacks on me. However, I'm most likely guilty of lashing out far too strongly at you and others at times because we all get very defensive when being attacked.

If you remember before PP was created, you and I always got along.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Trump has been a nasty individual his entire life. He has lied and degraded people his entire life. He reaps what he sows. Try looking into that. You can go back to his appearances on Howard Stern for a start.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Quote:
You can go back to his appearances on Howard Stern for a start.

What father says it's alright for a stranger (Stern) to refer to his daughter as a "nice piece of *** ?" I'm sure we have fathers of daughters on this board. I wonder how many of them are OK with something like this.

#GMStong
O
Legend
Legend
O

Legend
Legend
The meme is cute and all, but this goes beyond the political. This is the realm of the pathological.

It really has to do with character and Human Nature.
We have a person- a father, who went on a nationally syndicated entertainment show, and gave the host permission to refer to his daughter with "locker room talk." Put plainly: this dude pimped out his own daughter to the nation to get publicity from a "Shock Jock."

Character on display.

Then, we have a group of people who are so invested in this man that they see all the same things everyone else does, and seemingly choose to be OK about it without any internal conflict.
He's not just the POTUS for them. He's family. "He may be crazy Uncle Don, but he's OUR crazy Uncle Don. And nobody messes with our family. Right or wrong, we got his back."

And that's Human Nature on display.

There are a million examples available, both grand and granular, so this bunch isn't alone in this at all. All of us have this blind spot somewhere- for someone. Or something. Uh, hello? this meeting place is a fansite for a professional football team, fergawdsake...

In this instance, "Crazy Uncle Don" happens to command center stage in all of America's news, so his tribe will be well-represented in our local political forums. Every day. They are no more able to separate this man from their personal identities than if he actually shared blood... because they adopted him with their votes.

They are now doubly determined to defend him- not only because he's Tribe, but (just as important) you aren't.
The act of resistance to people like you (and me, and Swish, Perfect, Rocket, et al is as important as the cause/person/party/etc. being championed. It's part of how we (the species) define ourselves.

And yeah- I'm in a lot of tribes, too, so I'm just as guilty under this analysis. I just don't think any of my Tribal Chiefs are the type to sell out their own daughters as sexual chattel on the public marketplace. A man who could do such a thing deserves the kind of judgement My Family would level against him. And if he was found in violation of our nation's laws, My Father would actually clasp the handcuffs on him and make sure that he was humanely treated during his public perp walk.

I can't escape the way I was raised. I spent two nights per week in the Baptist Church throughout my childhood/adolescence. I was lectured endlessly about propriety, ethics, morality and good judgement. My familial role models were clergy, legal scholars, educators and scientists. I was taught to dispassionately study the world's facts around me, and then make choices based upon the "criteria of character" that formed my personal makeup.

My fam's motto was: "When you are out in public, you represent This Family's Name. Measure your steps accordingly."

It pains me to no end that I live in a country which boasts a POTUS who would be the shame of everyone who shares my last name. A country in which 30-40% of its people think a man like this is not only acceptable, but also worthy of defense.

I can only conclude that I was surrounded by people who expected more from their progeny than these folks seem to require of their President. Strip away the false equivalences, and we are left with a craven, venal bottom-feeder who managed to scam his way to the top.

Two different Americas, indeed.

Character on display, indeed... from both our POTUS- and those who actively tote water for him.

History will record this chapter in America's saga as it always has.
I will be recorded as actively resisting this man and all he stands for.

I'm good with that. Because My Family stood for better than his ilk ever since we were established freedmen and land owners... a full decade before his blood ever landed here.

This country was doing just fine until those filthy immigrants came and lowered standards all over the place. Now, one of them is running the country (into the ground).

"There goes the neighborhood," indeed.

#GMStong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Stormy Daniels agrees to $450k settlement with City of Columbus following wrongful arrest

https://dayton247now.com/news/local/stor...wrongful-arrest

Legend
Legend
Senator: 'The NRA lied about the December 2015 Moscow trip'

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/nra-russia-butina-wyden-163314111.html

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Rep. Chris Collins to resign amid plans to plead guilty in insider trading case

https://cnn.it/2n0W7k8

Man, Republicans ain’t been doing too good since the end of 2018. Also, another Texas Republican is retiring, making it 6 gop house members to call it quits in the upcoming 2020 elections.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Did you see the Jeff Flake oped telling GOPers to move on from Trump?

Jeff Flake: Fellow Republicans, there’s still time to save your souls

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...82d2_story.html

Legend
Legend
It’s gonna be interesting his election cycle depending on how everything shakes out.

Flake has a point, but again, it’s gonna ring hollow to some people since he only grew a spine since announcing his retirement/post senate position.

I think their are some demographic changes going on in certain states that are making the republicans sweat.

- Theodore Roosevelt
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Intelligence community watchdog debunks whistleblower conspiracy pushed by Trump and other Republicans
Zachary Cohen
By Zachary Cohen, CNN

In a rare statement released Monday, the inspector general addressed a false claim pushed by Trump and some of his allies on Capitol Hill, including House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy of California and Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, that the whistleblower lacked firsthand knowledge of the conduct outlined in the complaint and therefore the allegations were based on "hearsay." But the statement from the inspector general made clear that the whistleblower was not simply communicating secondhand knowledge.
"The whistleblower stated on the form that he or she possessed both first-hand and other information," the statement read. "The ICIG reviewed the information provided as well as other information gathered and determined that the complaint was both urgent and that it appeared credible. "
The statement clearly says the whistleblower had "direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct" and that Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson obtained additional information during his preliminary review that supported other allegations in the complaint not based on firsthand knowledge, including Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
Tapper fact-checks GOP Rep. Jim Jordan on Ukraine scandal
Tapper fact-checks GOP Rep. Jim Jordan on Ukraine scandal
"As part of his determination that the urgent concern appeared credible, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant had official and authorized access to the information and sources referenced in the Complainant's Letter and Classified Appendix, including direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct, and that the Complainant has subject matter expertise related to much of the material information provided," the statement says.
"Although the Complainant's Letter acknowledged that the Complainant was not a direct witness to the President's July 25, 2019, telephone call with the Ukrainian President, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that other information obtained during the ICIG's preliminary review supported the Complainant's allegations," it adds.
Earlier Monday, Trump tweeted: "WHO CHANGED THE LONG STANDING WHISTLEBLOWER RULES JUST BEFORE SUBMITTAL OF THE FAKE WHISTLEBLOWER REPORT? DRAIN THE SWAMP," referring to a theory that seems to have been initially propagated by the right-wing website The Federalist on Friday.
The article claims that "between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings."
Monday's statement from the intelligence community inspector general clearly debunks that theory, aligning with a fact check conducted by CNN that found the assertion to be false.
Fact check: Trump falsely claims whistleblower rules changed just before Ukraine complaint
Fact check: Trump falsely claims whistleblower rules changed just before Ukraine complaint
The statement said that the form submitted by the whistleblower on August 12, 2019, was the same one the inspector general has had in place since May 24, 2018. The statement reiterated that having firsthand knowledge of the event has never been required in order to submit a whistleblower complaint.
"Although the form requests information about whether the Complainant possesses first-hand knowledge about the matter about which he or she is lodging the complaint, there is no such requirement set forth in the statute," the statement reads.
"In fact," the inspector general's statement continues, "by law the Complainant ... need not possess first-hand information in order to file a complaint or information with respect to an urgent concern. The ICIG cannot add conditions to the filing of an urgent concern that do not exist in law."
The statement does state that three new forms have been made available on the inspector general's website as a part of a months-long process. Those forms were developed because the previous versions, including the one used by the whistleblower, "could be read -- incorrectly -- as suggesting that whistleblowers must possess first-hand information to file an urgent concern complaint with the congressional intelligence committees."
Pro-Trump pundits and lawmakers spread the theory on Twitter and TV over the weekend as evidence of some nefarious plot against the President. Rep. Jim Jordan, an Ohio Republican told Jake Tapper on CNN's "State of the Union" that whistleblowers no longer need firsthand knowledge because "they changed the form."
Tapper pushed back, fact-checking Jordan. "Experts say it has never been true that you need to have firsthand knowledge to be a whistleblower," Tapper said.
The theory put forth by the President and his allies hinges on the idea that the inspector general recently changed the rules to allow individuals with secondhand knowledge of an event to submit a whistleblower complaint. This is wrong.
A previous version -- cited by The Federalist -- of the form that whistleblowers submit to alert the inspector general of the intelligence community of an "urgent concern" states that in order for the inspector general to determine that the concern is credible "the IC IG must be in possession of reliable, first-hand information."
This does not mean that the inspector general would reject a complaint if it presented only secondhand knowledge, but that firsthand information would be needed for the complaint to be found credible and passed further up the chain of command. The inspector general has 14 days from the time the complaint is submitted to investigate and make a determination as to whether the urgent concern is credible.
And that's exactly what happened in the case of this whistleblower.
During the investigation into this specific complaint about Trump's July 25 call with the Ukrainian President, the inspector general found additional information that "supports the Complainant's allegation that, among other things, during the call the President 'sought to pressure the Ukrainian leader to take actions to help the President's 2020 reelection bid,' " according to the letter from the inspector general to Joseph Maguire, the acting director of national intelligence.

Last edited by northlima dawg; 09/30/19 08:49 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Intelligence community watchdog debunks whistleblower conspiracy pushed by Trump and other Republicans

Washington (CNN)The intelligence community inspector general is forcefully pushing back against assertions made by President Donald Trump and several Republican lawmakers about the whistleblower complaint that has rocked Washington in recent weeks.

In a rare statement released Monday, the inspector general addressed a false claim pushed by Trump and some of his allies on Capitol Hill, including House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy of California and Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, that the whistleblower lacked firsthand knowledge of the conduct outlined in the complaint and therefore the allegations were based on "hearsay." But the statement from the inspector general made clear that the whistleblower was not simply communicating secondhand knowledge.

"The whistleblower stated on the form that he or she possessed both first-hand and other information," the statement read. "The ICIG reviewed the information provided as well as other information gathered and determined that the complaint was both urgent and that it appeared credible. "

The statement clearly says the whistleblower had "direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct" and that Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson obtained additional information during his preliminary review that supported other allegations in the complaint not based on firsthand knowledge, including Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

"As part of his determination that the urgent concern appeared credible, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant had official and authorized access to the information and sources referenced in the Complainant's Letter and Classified Appendix, including direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct, and that the Complainant has subject matter expertise related to much of the material information provided," the statement says.

"Although the Complainant's Letter acknowledged that the Complainant was not a direct witness to the President's July 25, 2019, telephone call with the Ukrainian President, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that other information obtained during the ICIG's preliminary review supported the Complainant's allegations," it adds.

Earlier Monday, Trump tweeted: "WHO CHANGED THE LONG STANDING WHISTLEBLOWER RULES JUST BEFORE SUBMITTAL OF THE FAKE WHISTLEBLOWER REPORT? DRAIN THE SWAMP," referring to a theory that seems to have been initially propagated by the right-wing website The Federalist on Friday.

The article claims that "between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings."

Monday's statement from the intelligence community inspector general clearly debunks that theory, aligning with a fact check conducted by CNN that found the assertion to be false.

The statement said that the form submitted by the whistleblower on August 12, 2019, was the same one the inspector general has had in place since May 24, 2018. The statement reiterated that having firsthand knowledge of the event has never been required in order to submit a whistleblower complaint.

"Although the form requests information about whether the Complainant possesses first-hand knowledge about the matter about which he or she is lodging the complaint, there is no such requirement set forth in the statute," the statement reads.

"In fact," the inspector general's statement continues, "by law the Complainant ... need not possess first-hand information in order to file a complaint or information with respect to an urgent concern. The ICIG cannot add conditions to the filing of an urgent concern that do not exist in law."

The statement does state that three new forms have been made available on the inspector general's website as a part of a months-long process. Those forms were developed because the previous versions, including the one used by the whistleblower, "could be read -- incorrectly -- as suggesting that whistleblowers must possess first-hand information to file an urgent concern complaint with the congressional intelligence committees."

Pro-Trump pundits and lawmakers spread the theory on Twitter and TV over the weekend as evidence of some nefarious plot against the President. Rep. Jim Jordan, an Ohio Republican told Jake Tapper on CNN's "State of the Union" that whistleblowers no longer need firsthand knowledge because "they changed the form."

Tapper pushed back, fact-checking Jordan. "Experts say it has never been true that you need to have firsthand knowledge to be a whistleblower," Tapper said.

The theory put forth by the President and his allies hinges on the idea that the inspector general recently changed the rules to allow individuals with secondhand knowledge of an event to submit a whistleblower complaint. This is wrong.

A previous version -- cited by The Federalist -- of the form that whistleblowers submit to alert the inspector general of the intelligence community of an "urgent concern" states that in order for the inspector general to determine that the concern is credible "the IC IG must be in possession of reliable, first-hand information."

This does not mean that the inspector general would reject a complaint if it presented only secondhand knowledge, but that firsthand information would be needed for the complaint to be found credible and passed further up the chain of command. The inspector general has 14 days from the time the complaint is submitted to investigate and make a determination as to whether the urgent concern is credible.

And that's exactly what happened in the case of this whistleblower.

During the investigation into this specific complaint about Trump's July 25 call with the Ukrainian President, the inspector general found additional information that "supports the Complainant's allegation that, among other things, during the call the President 'sought to pressure the Ukrainian leader to take actions to help the President's 2020 reelection bid,' " according to the letter from the inspector general to Joseph Maguire, the acting director of national intelligence.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/30/politics/icig-statement-whistleblower-complaint/index.html

Sorry lima, this is more readable and has the link.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Thats ok

O
Legend
Legend
O
Local officials warn of RNC mailer for campaign donations that looks like official census

Local officials in Montana are warning constituents about a Republican National Committee survey asking for funds for the president's reelection campaign that mirrors a federal Census form.

Residents in a handful of Montanan counties have received the "Imitation Census" this year labeled as "2019 congressional District Census," according to a release from the state's Census and Economic Information Center at the Department of Commerce. The mailer states recipients were "selected to represent voters."

The mailer requests donations of at least $15 to "help pay for the costs of processing [the] Census Document."

The Department of Commerce's release reminded residents that the federal census "will never ask respondents for money, and those surveys will always be postmarked from the U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Census Bureau."

The mailers contained a letter from RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel that says the president asked for a Census of every congressional district to secure his reelection. The survey includes questions asking about confidence in the country's economy, support of Trump's appointing of judges and thoughts on whether climate change is a "major threat," the Washington Post reported.

Lt. Governor Mike Cooney said in the release that his residents need to have clear information about the Census because of its importance to potentially getting the state more funding and another House representative.

“An accurate and complete Census count for Montana is too important to take lightly,” he said.

An RNC official told The Hill that the mailers clearly say they are from the RNC.

"The mailers receive an overwhelming positive response and we continue to send each year because it performs so well," the official said.

The Census is conducted every 10 years and is due to be completed for 2020. Trump's administration's recent push to add a question about U.S. citizenship on the Census was not successful.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/46...that-looks-like

No low is too low.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
No low is too low.

They would take backhoes and excavators to the floor of the Marianas Trench if they thought it would help.

#GMStong
Legend
Legend
we literally have a toddle in the oval:

White House staff reportedly needed to 'babysit' Trump's phone calls with world leaders because he was often unprepared

https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-staff-reportedly-needed-063748000.html

President Donald Trump was so frequently unprepared for conversations with world leaders that White House staff needed to sit in on his conversations to make sure Trump didn't say anything inappropriate, CNN reported.

A source familiar with how calls to foreign leaders were handled under former White House chief of staff John Kelly told CNN that several staff members would coach the president during his phone calls in order to avoid any diplomatic gaffes.

"Kelly always wanted a bunch of us to be there in the Oval (Office) ... to just babysit on these calls," the source said.

In the past, officials from the US National Security Council would brief the president before a call, and then sit with the president in the Oval Office during a call, according to the BBC. Other officials in separate parts of the White House will also listen in on conversations and take notes, known as a "memorandum of telephone conversation," which would often be combined with automated computer transcriptions.

During the Trump presidency, the White House began to limit the number of people allowed to listen in on Trump's phone calls after transcripts of Trump's calls with the leaders of Mexico and Australia were leaked, according to The New York Times. According to CNN, the current policy typically allows four officials to listen in to calls with foreign leaders, "and include the national security adviser, the National Security Council director and deputy director for that region."

Read more: Trump is facing the biggest firestorm of his presidency because his own staffers blew the whistle on him

A source told CNN that prior to Kelly leaving the White House in December 2018, he would often hit "mute" on the call so people in the room could guide him, as he was known to sometimes go off "on random tangents" with foreign leaders.

"We were there to coach him in real-time because he was so impervious to coaching ahead of time," the source told CNN.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider.

A Trump phone call is at the center of a whistleblower complaint filed last month, which has since triggered a formal impeachment inquiry.

An unnamed intelligence official lodged a complaint in August regarding a July 25 phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, saying that he was deeply troubled by a phone call Trump had with a foreign leader, particularly "a promise" Trump made.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General, Michael Atkinson, deemed it "credible" and of "urgent concern," and passed the complaint on to acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire.

The complaint, which was declassified last week, alleged that Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden. The White House last week also released a memo about the call, which appeared to confirm that Trump pressed Zelensky to open an investigation into corruption allegations against former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

US House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said on Sunday that Congress is determined to get access to Donald Trump's calls with Russian President Vladimir Putin and other world leaders.

"I think the paramount need here is to protect the national security of the United States and see whether in the conversations with other world leaders — and in particular with Putin — that the president was also undermining our security in a way that he thought would personally benefit his campaign," Schiff said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Trump campaign, RNC raise staggering $125 million in third quarter

President Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee combined to raise $125 million in the third quarter, a massive haul that gives the president a head start in fundraising as Democrats move through a contested primary.

The two entities have surpassed the $100 million mark for two quarters in a row now after raising $108 million in the second quarter.

Combined, the Trump campaign and RNC said they have raised more than $308 million in 2019 and begin the month with more than $156 million in the bank.

“President Trump has built a juggernaut of a campaign, raising record amounts of money at a record pace,” said Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale. “With our great partnership with the RNC and Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, we will re-elect the President and win back the House of Representatives.”

The Trump campaign and RNC are already dipping into the war chest after House Democrats last week launched an impeachment inquiry over allegations that Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, a top contender for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Both teams put around $10 million behind ads pushing back on the impeachment hearings and attacking Biden. The ads are running on national cable news outlets and on Facebook, Google, Youtube, Spotify, and Pandora in key districts.

The RNC is also building out its ground game, and currently counts political, data, state and communications directors in 19 states.

“Boycotts from Hollywood liberals and Democrats’ shameful attacks on private citizens, along with unprecedented support for our president, boosted the RNC to break fundraising records again this quarter," said McDaniel.

"We are investing millions on the airwaves and on the ground to hold House Democrats accountable, highlight their obstruction, and take back the House and re-elect President Trump in 2020,” added the RNC chairwoman.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/46...n-third-quarter

Ignoring the noise as we keep our eye on the ball. thumbsup

Legend
Legend
?? What does this even mean. Almost a bill got dropped last election. Welcome to the age of citizens united.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
?? What does this even mean. Almost a bill got dropped last election. Welcome to the age of citizens united.

Don’t you know?... corporations are people.... people that don’t have to pay their share in taxes... yet influence policy more than actual people. Murika is essentially a fascist state at this point. Corporations own the government and bend it to their will.

[Linked Image]
E
Legend
Legend
E

Don’t you know?... corporations are people.... people that don’t have to pay their share in taxes... yet influence policy more than actual people. Murika is essentially a fascist state at this point. Corporations own the government and bend it to their will.

You say that like big biz doesn't have dems on a leash.

Alt left extremists are always welcome to leave.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

Deplorable.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

You say that like big biz doesn't have dems on a leash.

You inferred incorrectly. “Corporations own the government”, no mention of political party.

The rest is just your typical defense of ‘capitalism at all costs’ nonsense.
You leave.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Jc

Donald trump is holding a conference with the Finnish President live right now. And he is completely #unhinged

Th Finnish President s face during trumps rants. My god this is embarrassing.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
My wife and I made a bet as to how long he could stay on topic. lmao

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
My wife and I made a bet as to how long he could stay on topic. lmao

#squirrel

[Linked Image]
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Trump approval climbs to highest level of 2019 amid impeachment inquiry

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/464072-trumps-approval-ticks-to-up-to-highest-level-since-december

Ignoring the noise as we keep our eye on the ball. thumbsup

P
Legend
Legend
P
That's the way people talk when they think this is all some kind of game rather than see it for what it is.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Saw a new poll yesterday that had him at 27%... just saying.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Here's a link to all of the top rated polls. Only one has him at 49%. Of course it's the one 40 posted. One other has him at 47%. One has him at 46% and all others are below that.

The average approval rating of all combined polls is 43.2%.

This link gives you updated lists on all of these polls so you can look at the truth and block out the noise.....

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Trump suggests his administration look at starting its own news network

https://thehill.com/homenews/administrat...ng-its-own-news

Guess Fox News isn’t cutting it anymore.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump and Republicans 2020

Link Copied to Clipboard