Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1696231 11/20/19 11:45 AM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Ravens at Rams
Steelers at Bengals

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Dawgs4Life #1696233 11/20/19 11:46 AM
Legend
Legend
I'm most interested in the Steelers-Bengals game. I think we beat up the Steelers enough that the Bengals have a real chance.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
I'm most interested in the Steelers-Bengals game. I think we beat up the Steelers enough that the Bengals have a real chance.

Steelers beat up, Bengals at home. Steeler easily looking past Cincy wanting to get back on the field with us for revenge. I see Cincy winning this game outright.

Dawgs4Life #1696255 11/20/19 12:22 PM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Colts at Texans

Texans favored at 3.5.

Mack not playing for Colts, they are 1-5 when hes not in the lineup.

Texans coming off a BEAT down by Baltimore, at home - are going to put on a show.

I like the Texans to win big.

Dawgs4Life #1696363 11/20/19 03:10 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Whichever team loses needs to keep losing tongue

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Dawgs4Life #1696383 11/20/19 03:47 PM
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T

Even though the Steelers are banged up...

Man Cincy is really bad...Auden Tate is out, AJ Green is out...Erickson is banged up, John Ross has some of the worst hands you'll see...Tyler Boyd is good, but man he was held to 1 catch for 0 yards with Finley at helm.

Finley is just checking down, They will box up Joe Mixon and slide coverage to to Boyd...Their TEs haven't managed much of anything this year...Expect alot of heavy fronts.

And man the Bengals D has not been anywhere near they were when Zimmer had them playing beastly...

Idk even though the Steelers are banged up, I expect them to pull the W.

tru_dawgs #1696384 11/20/19 03:49 PM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: tru_dawgs

Man Cincy is really bad...Auden Tate is out, AJ Green is out...Erickson is banged up, John Ross has some of the worst hands you'll see...Tyler Boyd is good, but man he was held to 1 catch for 0 yards with Finley at helm.

Finley is just checking down, They will box up Joe Mixon and slide coverage to to Boyd...Their TEs haven't managed much of anything this year...Expect alot of heavy fronts.

And man the Bengals D has not been anywhere near they were when Zimmer had them playing beastly...

Whos offense did you describe? Cincy or Pitt? Ill take an offense with Joe Mixon over anything the Steelers are putting out there.

Mixon has been bad, but hes still more talented than anyone the Steelers are going to put on O

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: willitevachange

Whos offense did you describe? Cincy or Pitt? Ill take an offense with Joe Mixon over anything the Steelers are putting out there.

Mixon has been bad, but hes still more talented than anyone the Steelers are going to put on O

lol I got you, both offenses are down with multiple injuries and inferior QB play...However I will take Pitts D anyday over Cincy's...And I'm not certain if Conner is back this weekend? But Pitts Oline is a lot better than the Bengals as well...But it could be a toss up, but I think Pitts D will make it too hard for Cincy to amount to much.

Dawgs4Life #1696389 11/20/19 03:56 PM
Legend
Legend
Well, one thing that may work to our advantage - Cincy saw the Browns "beat up" and "bully" the Steelers, has to be a talking point in that locker room... Win or lose, let's hope the Steelers come out of this with a few new bruises.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
E
Legend
Legend
E
Colts at Texans

Texans favored at 3.5.

Mack not playing for Colts, they are 1-5 when hes not in the lineup.

Texans coming off a BEAT down by Baltimore, at home - are going to put on a show.

I like the Texans to win big.

Is this the Thursday night game?

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
eotab #1696542 11/21/19 08:44 AM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yeah Colts at Texans

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Well, we were kind of the equalizer for this game, at least a bit IMO. Dialtone could still come in and might cause some trouble. I can't root for either team, so I just cheer for whoever is on defense to bust the other guy up. PS still has more on the field and will win tight.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
tru_dawgs #1696814 11/21/19 07:07 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

lol I got you, both offenses are down with multiple injuries and inferior QB play...However I will take Pitts D anyday over Cincy's...And I'm not certain if Conner is back this weekend? But Pitts Oline is a lot better than the Bengals as well...But it could be a toss up, but I think Pitts D will make it too hard for Cincy to amount to much.

Bengals aren't winning a game this year, they are one of the worst football teams we've seen. They have no pride, and Zac Taylor is lost on the sideline. Steelers are missing a lot but they will win this with coaching alone.

Psydeffect #1696863 11/21/19 08:51 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I promise you whether it be in Cleveland or Cincy, we will be their first win...Guaranteed.

Dawgs4Life #1696902 11/22/19 12:09 AM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I hope Cinci manages a win or Joe Burrow will be coming home to Ohio. It could be a long 10-15 years dealing with him in the AFCN.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Who’s gonna be better: burrow or mayfield

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawgs4Life #1696916 11/22/19 06:26 AM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Texans/Colts game was close, but kind of meh ... Texans have firepower though when they get rhythm

Swish #1696936 11/22/19 09:38 AM
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: Swish

I have a feeling that Baker is about to go on a tear. He has that competitive edge back. The narrative by the end of the year will have switched from sophomore slump to back on track. Some will discount it because of the competition but we will see massive growth by the end of the season in the art of playing QB. Myles suspension is only going to make him stronger because he knows he needs to do more. He's going to work his arse off all season and come back better than ever next year.

He's been beat down, humbled, and become an afterthought. These things either break you or make you. He had that eye of the tiger in the tunnel before the Steeler game. This is going to make him.

What was the question again...LOL...I like Burrow and think he will be an awesome pro.

Swish #1696938 11/22/19 09:48 AM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

Hard to say. I’d just prefer to not have to do battle with him the the AFCN. Let his talent play out elsewhere. Somewhere that doesn’t require us to play him twice a year for a decade or more.

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

Hard to say. I’d just prefer to not have to do battle with him the the AFCN. Let his talent play out elsewhere. Somewhere that doesn’t require us to play him twice a year for a decade or more.

Any QB, however hyped they are, shouldn't be annointed at least until they have a couple NFL games under their belt.

That said, you guys are forgetting the one mitigating factor... Bengals. They're neck and neck with us as far as wasting legit talent.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Rishuz #1696945 11/22/19 10:16 AM
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: Rishuz

I have a feeling that Baker is about to go on a tear. He has that competitive edge back. The narrative by the end of the year will have switched from sophomore slump to back on track. Some will discount it because of the competition but we will see massive growth by the end of the season in the art of playing QB. Myles suspension is only going to make him stronger because he knows he needs to do more. He's going to work his arse off all season and come back better than ever next year.

He's been beat down, humbled, and become an afterthought. These things either break you or make you. He had that eye of the tiger in the tunnel before the Steeler game. This is going to make him.

What was the question again...LOL...I like Burrow and think he will be an awesome pro.

We know Baker is good enough to beat bad teams, but that's not what you expect from him...

We also know he plays well when the team is playing good, but again that's not what we expect from him...

Competitive edge when you are winning is called gloating...

Rishuz #1696950 11/22/19 10:42 AM
Legend
Legend
Our schedule says that if baker DOESNT go on a tear, we have massive problems.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

Any QB, however hyped they are, shouldn't be annointed at least until they have a couple NFL games under their belt.

That said, you guys are forgetting the one mitigating factor... Bengals. They're neck and neck with us as far as wasting legit talent.

Atleast they’ve won division titles and have playoff appearances in the last 20 years.

We haven’t made the playoffs since bush jr decided to invade Iraq.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1696955 11/22/19 11:00 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'll probably still be more worried about Lamar Jackson. A mobile QB who throws to his TEs. Is there anything that has been the Brown's defense's kryptonite more than those two things?

He was my favorite QB throughout the process that draft, but I had no faith in Hue using him correctly. I really didn't want him to end up in the AFCN.

I like Burrow, but he takes too many bone crunching hits. Plus Cinci is a mess, so I'm not too worried about him if he ends up there.

If we shore up the OL, I expect Baker to do well. He's got plenty of surrounding weapons.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Bull_Dawg #1696959 11/22/19 11:16 AM
Legend
Legend
Oh I agree. I was just asking based on individual prospect and such.

I’d be way more worried about burrow if he somehow ended up in the Steelers.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1696971 11/22/19 11:59 AM
R
Legend
Legend
R
Burrow on the Steelers would be a nightmare scenario. They know how to develop players and he's talented. Already running a pro style offense. I think he will easily be the best of him, Tua, and Hebert. I don't think much of Herbert the little I've seen.

I think Baker will be the best QB of the the last two drafts and the upcoming one. I think Burrow will be next. That's how highly I think of Burrow. If he ends up on the Bengals, so be it. Let's have some epic fights over the years.

As for the comment on if Baker doesn't tear it up, we have issues, I don't agree. Every experience Baker is getting this year is going to pay huge dividends. You can already see the growth on the field. He's made huge strides in season. The most noticeable is sticking and moving up in the pocket. Next is reducing the turnovers. There is nothing else you can ask for when a guy is playing bad other than improvement. And it's tangible and noticeable. That means he has the aptitude to know it's an issue and fix it, then the ability to execute it. Aptitude and ability. The rest is up to how bad Baker wants it. He can be great if the desire is there.

Rishuz #1696983 11/22/19 12:50 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Just tagging onto your post...

He's improved on the things that you can improve on in-season. There are other things that he should improve on in the off-season. I'm expecting him to do that.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Dawgs4Life #1697173 11/22/19 10:47 PM
Legend
Legend
Got to see Kate Upton a few times last night... never knew how tall she was!!!

Hopkins is a beast by the way!!!

<><

#gmstrong
jaybird #1697181 11/22/19 11:32 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Why? Are you a midget?

SuperBrown #1697184 11/23/19 12:02 AM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
Why? Are you a midget?

Shes 5’10. That’s tall for an American woman.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1697197 11/23/19 01:42 AM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
Why? Are you a midget?

Shes 5’10. That’s tall for an American woman.

Yo. You sayin' American women are short? tongue

Dawgs4Life #1698018 11/24/19 04:07 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Rudolph benched for sucking.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
CalDawg #1698154 11/24/19 04:33 PM
Legend
Legend
His NFL legacy will be that he grabbed somebody's nuts hard enough to get clocked with his own helmet.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Dawgs4Life #1698273 11/24/19 05:03 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
We’ll see Hodges next week

Dawgs4Life #1698302 11/24/19 05:15 PM
L
Legend
Legend
L
Wentz is vastly overrated. I think Atlanta is done. I think they blow it up this offseason

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Dawgs4Life #1698329 11/24/19 05:36 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Carolina missed a point blank FG that could have given them the lead and then NO and Brees beat them ...

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Dawgs4Life #1698345 11/24/19 05:58 PM
Legend
Legend
Hats off to Frank Gore... ever so quietly passing Barry Sanders for third on the all-time rushing list today.

Dawgs4Life #1698347 11/24/19 06:00 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Pats up 7-0 ... they just stifle teams

FATE #1698348 11/24/19 06:02 PM
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: FATE
Hats off to Frank Gore... ever so quietly passing Barry Sanders for third on the all-time rushing list today.

Great RB...so underrated as well.

Dawgs4Life #1698350 11/24/19 06:02 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Congrats to gore ... heck of a back

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 41 Dolphins 24 Other Games

Link Copied to Clipboard