Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I really enjoy it when he says “inquisition”. Really gives off that holy crusade vibe.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

Just think for a minute what Sondland said today.

"everybody was in the loop."

So all those mentioned knew what was going on. Knew that military aid was being held-up. Money approved by Congress to support Ukraine against Russian aggression. Where people were dying to defend their country.

No support until you Ukraine give us dirt on a political trump opponent.

"everybody was in the loop."

Talk about corruption. What is that beside corruption.

Straight from the Godfather. Give me this if you want that.

Disgusting.

Legend
Legend

Amb. Sondland: Ukraine quid pro quo based on 'my own personal guess.'

Amb Sondland: I 'assumed' Giuliani was acting on Trump's behalf.

Amb Sondland confirmed he never heard directly from Trump on a quid pro quo linking military aid for Ukraine to politically advantageous investigations.

But Sondland said “we all understood” that a meeting at the White House for Ukraine’s president and a phone call with Trump would happen only if President Volodymyr Zelensky agreed to an investigation into the 2016 U.S. election and the Bidens. And he said he came to presume aid was linked to investigations too.

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 11/20/19 09:28 PM.
Legend
Legend

you are a classic case of denial no matter what the facts are. No matter what has been stated by whom.

i didn't see anything, i didn't hear nothin, i don't know nothin

Legend
Legend
I feel.
I guessed.
I assumed.
I believe.

Are not facts, they are conjecture.

Legend
Legend

So all the testimony is that?

People directly in the know. State exactly the conditions of quid pro quo. And nothing matters?

Sondland who donated $1 mil and was appointed by trump.

Clearly states what transpired. And that is not enough?

Career diplomats not partisans state clearly what they heard. And none of that matters?

So you are right there with those who no matter what if trump shot someone in broad daylight at Times Square. It wouldn't matter.

There is no point in discussion because you will never accept facts. You will go straight to the talking points of people like hannity and others like him. The hypocrites.

Legend
Legend
Conjecture is an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

Here is what a fact looks like...

Amb Sondland testified about a conversation with Trump where he asked the president what he wanted from Ukraine.

“And it was a very short, abrupt conversation,” the ambassador said. “He was not in a good mood. And he just said, ‘I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelensky to do the right thing.’ Something to that effect.”

Any court of law would throw out all conjecture and only allow facts.
But of course, this is a sham court, a lie.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 11/20/19 10:07 PM.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

“And it was a very short, abrupt conversation,” the ambassador said. “He was not in a good mood. And he just said, ‘I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelensky to do the right thing.’ Something to that effect.”

I'll keep it simple. Context & timing is everything. Before Sondland said those words you quoted he detailed how for months the OPPOSITE was true and how there was an ABSOLUTE quid-pro-quo .... and his testimony is supported by and verified by others. The sentence you just quoted/regurgitated - because it was fed to you by Trump and you aren't able to think for yourself and rationalize - was made AFTER the whistle blower came forward and the chit was hitting the fan. It was probably right at the same time the WH layers had the actual transcript of "the call" moved to a secure and restricted location and we've only seen a dumbed down, propaganda modified version of the 'transcript'

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend

That was Sept 11 after he was caught.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I feel.
I guessed.
I assumed.
I believe.

Are not facts, they are conjecture.

I heard all those things about hillary's emails and obama's birth certificate too... where were you then?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Conjecture is an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

Here is what a fact looks like...

Amb Sondland testified about a conversation with Trump where he asked the president what he wanted from Ukraine.

Any court of law would throw out all conjecture and only allow facts.
But of course, this is a sham court, a lie.

Hardly. Any court with the evidence presented between this and the Mueller report would LOCK HIM UP!

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: bonefish

That was Sept 11 after he was caught.

Desecrated 9/11 with their corruption!

Legend
Legend

Knowing trump based upon his life.

Do you honestly believe that he didn't know exactly what he wanted?

And how to apply the pressure to get what he wanted?

Do you really think that there was no intent on his part to do exactly what actually took place.

Forget everything. Do you not believe that this fits directly into the trump world and how he has run his life?

Really?

Can you be honest?

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
From Ken Starr on Fox News

Former Whitewater Independent Counsel Ken Starr said Wednesday that the testimony of Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland all but guarantees articles of impeachment will be drawn up by House Democrats, and laid out what he believed to be House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff's claim that he had enough proof for the House to impeach President Trump.

"Substantively, what we heard from the chairman just now, is, 'It's over. We now know' -- I mean, this is his position, 'We now know that the president, in fact, committed the crime of bribery, there's something of value.' That's litigable, but I think the articles of impeachment are being drawn up, if they haven't already been drawn up. ... This obviously has been one of those bombshell days," said Starr, predicting that the Democrats will now allege obstruction by the administration after Sondland testified that he was not allowed to access documents that could have aided his testimony.

"Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret," Sondland testified in his opening remarks, saying he believed there was a "potential quid pro quo" involving U.S. military aid to Ukraine and investigations desired by Trump – yet said he never heard that link from the president himself.

Starr said Sondland was "vehement" in his claim that he was denied "access to records to help him."

"We have now, a process crime, contempt of Congress, contempt of the House in the course of its impeachment," he said, adding Democrats will claim Sondland's testimony proves President Trump "committed the crime of bribery."

Legend
Legend
Don't count on Trump voters getting "IT".

A friend of mine, former employee, wrote last night on face book,, NO QUID PRO QUO... That's what he got out of it..

How the hell he got that, I don't know. Sundland said there was....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

A friend of mine, former employee, wrote last night on face book,, NO QUID PRO QUO... That's what he got out of it..

The same way Kim’s followers believe he doesn’t poop... because he says he doesn’t.
trump said no quid pro quo. Therefore his followers believe him.

It’s a sickness at this point. One caused by low intelligence mixed with a stubborn unwillingness to admit a mistake in voting for him.

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Desperate times ... Nunes goes to the Steele Dosier ... wow.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
do you see nunes? he doesnt even look like a guy who believes what hes current saying right now. like a robot.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W

j/c

This thread is comedic gold. Usually the sequel isn't as funny as the original (Russia hoax), but this is great stuff.

The guy who started the whole farce can't testify after the circus ring-leader said he would, the guy whose country received the $$$ said there was no quid-pro-quo or pressure, and we have the actual transcripts of two phone calls that did not demand any quid pro quo. Not to mention the TDS suffering circus ring leader not allowing the opposition to call witnesses or ask questions they want answered.

But we do have a bunch of bureaucrats with hurt feelings telling us what they heard from someone else or what they think someone thought or assumed.

This farce - and this thread - is/are a SNL skit. rofl

O
Legend
Legend
O
Well it looks like we can't Free Willie.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
let him go down with the ship. no one cares

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Nunes is devoted to his cause. I think he knows when Trumps gone he's gone. 2020.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W

Sondland said there WAS in his opinion - in regards to a White House visit - but the guy whose country received the money said there was not...and the guy who ok'd the $$$ transfer/gift told Sondland he wanted no QPQ.

This is great stuff man.

Voting to impeach a POTUS based on hearsay, opinion and hurt feelings isn't funny tho.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
WSU sounds like those nixon supporters back in the day.

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
I wonder how many believe Russia is a friend of the USA...

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Swish
WSU sounds like those nixon supporters back in the day.

Nixon committed a crime that was easy to prove...so did Clinton.

First it was the tax returns...then the Russian hoax...now this farce of a proceeding where the facts are overridden by opinion and feelings. I wonder if everyone gets a trophy at the end.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
this is pretty easy too. the issue is that republicans wont dare go against their dear leader.

replace the name trump with clinton, and every last one of us already know how you would be commenting right now.

so who cares that you want to go down with the ship. whats sad is that the actual captain of the boat will abandon ship, and leave you with the problem.

- Theodore Roosevelt
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: mac

Well...Trump gave Ukraine missiles to defend itself against Russia and Obama nuzzled up to Putin for wiggle-room when he could be more flexible once re-elected. I can see who Russia might consider to be a friend.

Facts...such a silly thing in this thread.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
There is no problem...just like their was no QPQ with Ukraine...or Russia-colleded meddling by the Trump campaign.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
From here on out, every time a trump supporter starts pushing nonsense, just hit them with “what if Obama/hillary did it”.

Already hit WSU with it and he couldn’t respond.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Nobody can help you understand Willie. We're all out of alternative patience. The fog of lies and dictatorship you live in IS going extinct via facts. You don't recognize those facts, but like Nunes and GYM, you just want to deflect with lies based right wing conspiracy theories. It's like seeing somebody lost in a delusion thinking they are napoleon.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Ukrainian gas executive cooperating in US probe of Giuliani

https://news.yahoo.com/ukrainian-gas-executive-cooperating-us-213322289.html

So....how trump supporters gonna spin this one?

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: WSU Willie
Originally Posted By: mac

Well...Trump gave Ukraine missiles to defend itself against Russia and Obama nuzzled up to Putin for wiggle-room when he could be more flexible once re-elected. I can see who Russia might consider to be a friend.

Facts...such a silly thing in this thread.

Only after Trump got caught, did he release the military aide...once Trump was outed by the whistle-blower.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
That's more comedic gold there Swish...please keep it coming.

Here's one for you:

What is the impeachable offense committed by President Trump?

M
Legend
Legend
M
It isn't hearsay. It's the reporting of facts.

If someone wants to tell me that they don't think Trump was running this whole thing and the funds were being withheld - that the insistence on a TV announcement of a Biden investigation wasn't from Trump and that Guiliani wasn't directing and requesting things at Trump's request .... It's simple - You are in denial. Someone trying to compare Obama to this Trump orchestrated mess ... similarly denial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mgQaFlo_p8

smdh

Legend
Legend

Into the bin with the others:

I believe the earth is flat.

The earth is 8000 years old the tv evangelist told me.

the moon landing was fake.

area 51 the aliens are coming

I saw bigfoot.

trump should be our pharaoh he can do no wrong. he is for the poor people.

O
Legend
Legend
O
rofl

I know bro. I feel that way to with the GOPers most days.

Guys like Willie bringing nonsense to the table right now just makes me feel like saying; let the adults handle this bad man now.

Legend
Legend
The denials are so lame.

Someone mentioned the GOP at Watergate. Play what was being said by the GOP right up till the end.

echos of the past.

I have no problem with republicans who are patriots first. Feels the same about democrats because I vote for the person not the party.

Those who echo the talking points of fox opinionists are what get under my skin.

trump: :"i hardly know Sondland. those guys with rudy i don't them i take pictures with lots of people."

All those people who heard the conversation "it's their opinion."

deny deny deny. Deny their credibility. Deny they know them. Attack their character and deny their service to the country.

While dealing in corruption to further personal power.

Disgusting

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
Ukrainian gas executive cooperating in US probe of Giuliani.

Of course Biden's son would cooperate. smile

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend

My mistake it was September 9th the day Congress was informed about the whistleblower.

It makes no difference because the brain wash has already taken place and no matter the facts they will continue their broken record defense.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Impeachment: Live Free or Die Hard

Link Copied to Clipboard