Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#1701912 12/02/19 03:24 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Odell by most accounts is one of the best receivers in the NFL. He is also in his prime.

He has not had a 100 yard game. What happened?

Why is a receiver considered to be so good have such little impact?

Scoring TD's TWO.

Deep balls few.

What has he done? Not much to change the record.

Who is at fault? Freddie and Monken. No matter how you slice and dice this where was the plan?

You make a trade to get this guy. Where was the plan to incorporate him into the offense? What are his best routes?etc.

Odell was brought here to score touchdowns. To get first downs and have a impact on the offense.

What happened? Is it a matter of chemistry with Baker?

Is it the offensive scheme? Or, individual game plans?

Jarvis and Odell have been here all year. The third and fourth receiver has been in flux between Callaway, Higgins, Ratley, and Hodge.

Chubb has carried the load till Hunt was added. We are 11th in rushing; 17th in passing.

Chubb is number one in rushing yardage.

Baker is 11th in passing yardage.

Why has this offense underachieved?

Offensive Line? I doubt anyone has any illusions about our tackles. However, no matter there are ways to compensate if only to a degree.

Coaching?

The buck has to stop somewhere.

If you think we have the talent and are underachieving then someone is at fault.

If that is the case where did Freddie go wrong?

bonefish #1701916 12/02/19 03:35 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
It seems you left out a possible but very important part in your guesses as to what might be wrong. Baker...

I'm not saying that's the problem. But many of us have seen him overlook open WR's on many occasions. Could it be as simple as Baker doesn't have the confidence or isn't looking as hard for OBJ to be open than he is Landry?

The reason I bring this up is because so many posters said that Higgins seemed like Baker's security blanket last year. They were upset that Higgins wasn't playing more. This year it seems like Landry is that security blanket.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
bonefish #1701918 12/02/19 03:42 PM
Legend
Legend
One of the bigger disappointments we’ve had ... his production couldn’t be much worse given his talent and the talent around him.

Yesterday ... 3 catches for 29 yards in the biggest game of the year?? Nonsense.

IMO, our team culture changed drastically when he was acquired ... Baker was no longer the alpha, our O was tailored to make him happy, and it took us a LONG time to adjust (and we still haven’t).

Probably a move that Dorsey wouldn’t do over given the hindsight

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
bonefish #1701920 12/02/19 03:44 PM
L
Legend
Legend
L
I don't think the problem is odell, he's been a good soldier and has actually been behaved despite not getting the targets...he can't throw himself the ball

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
bonefish #1701923 12/02/19 03:55 PM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Our coaches can't seem to work out how to get him the ball and plays are taking too long to develop given our Oline issues. Add on top of it Baker missing him in his reads and it relegates OBJ to a blocker for Harris rather than a legit threat up high, on the wing or in the flat.

I think coaches and Dorsey are to blame. Coaches because they can't seem to work out how best to utilize the amazing talent that they have been given. Dorsey because our Oline was a known weakness, yet he didn't address it in the offseason and it has plagued us all year.

bonefish #1701927 12/02/19 04:05 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What's a Odell?

bonefish #1701929 12/02/19 04:07 PM
Legend
Legend
Freddie and Baker are the problem. The scheme is trash, and Baker has not been accurate this year, mainly because of his poor mechanics.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
PDXBrownsFan #1701932 12/02/19 04:13 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PDXBrownsFan
Our coaches can't seem to work out how to get him the ball and plays are taking too long to develop given our Oline issues. Add on top of it Baker missing him in his reads and it relegates OBJ to a blocker for Harris rather than a legit threat up high, on the wing or in the flat.

I think coaches and Dorsey are to blame. Coaches because they can't seem to work out how best to utilize the amazing talent that they have been given. Dorsey because our Oline was a known weakness, yet he didn't address it in the offseason and it has plagued us all year.

That pretty much sums it up

Joe Thomas #73
Swish #1701936 12/02/19 04:19 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Swish
Freddie and Baker are the problem. The scheme is trash, and Baker has not been accurate this year, mainly because of his poor mechanics.

3 catches for 29 yards for Odell AND we didn't run it nearly enough in the second half.

Those 2 things happened in the same game.

The only other thing I will say is that we target OBJ a fair amount, but those plays aren't getting there.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
bonefish #1701937 12/02/19 04:19 PM
Legend
Legend
He had 161 yards week 2
he had 101 yards week 6

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
PDXBrownsFan #1701941 12/02/19 04:31 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
our Oline was a known weakness, yet he didn't address it in the offseason and it has plagued us all year.

Yet it's the two OT's that seem to be the problem. The exact same OT's we had during the last half of last season. You remember, when we were winning?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
bonefish #1701942 12/02/19 04:32 PM
Legend
Legend
As I said at OTA"s Odell hurt himself and the team by not showing up. He also hurt the team by not being able to play in training camp or the pre season. If he want's to complain about his numbers this year he needs to look in the mirror to see the biggest problem. Aslso with both or our Offensive tackles sucking we have not been able to go deep this year without getting Baker killed.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
bonefish #1701943 12/02/19 04:32 PM
Legend
Legend
Cleveland Browns' use of Odell Beckham Jr. remains baffling

Through their first 12 games, the Cleveland Browns have failed to properly integrate Odell Beckham Jr. into their offense.
Author: Ben Axelrod

Updated: 3:27 PM EST December 2, 2019

https://www.wkyc.com/article/sports/nfl/...d1-bd775d19077d
CLEVELAND — Following his team's 41-24 victory over the Miami Dolphins last week, Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. made an interesting remark about the 35-yard touchdown catch he made in the first quarter.

"It was what it was," Beckham said. "I wasn't super excited about it knowing and feeling the disappointment that I should have been in [the end zone] a long time ago, so it was pretty mixed emotions."

Beckham didn't stick around to talk to reporters four days later after the Browns' 20-13 loss to the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

Suffice to say, there wasn't anything mixed about his emotions on Sunday.

After seeing his involvement increase over the course of what wound up being a three-game winning streak, the Browns' prized offseason acquisition was once again an afterthought in another Cleveland loss. Targeted just six times, Beckham tallied three catches for 29 yards, which marked his least productive output since he caught two balls for 27 yards in the Browns' 31-3 loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Oct. 27.

To say that Beckham's debut season in Cleveland has been underwhelming would be an understatement, as any Browns fan (or Beckham fantasy football owner) would be the first to tell you. Through 12 games, the 2014 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year has recorded 57 passes for 805 yards and 2 touchdowns, which puts him on pace for the least productive year of his career (excluding his 2017 campaign, which was marred by injury).

Beckham isn't blameless and it's worth noting that his current 55.3 catch percentage (receptions divided by targets) is the worst of his career. And his six drops this season are currently tied for the fifth-most in the NFL with four games still remaining in the 2019 campaign.

But considering the expectations that were placed on both the Browns and Beckham this season -- and the step forward Beckham was supposed to take with Baker Mayfield as his quarterback -- the lack of cohesion between the two entities to this point remains nothing short of baffling. With Cleveland's playoff hopes on the line against the Steelers on Sunday, the Browns targeted their star wide receiver just six times -- which matched two other occasions this year for a season-low.

“I tried to call plays that work. I try to call plays to get him open. I try to call plays to move the ball," Browns head coach Freddie Kitchens said after the game. "I think we played the type of game we needed to play to come in here and win."

Only the Browns didn't win and Beckham's lack of involvement could be considered one of the many reasons why. It's not a coincidence that over the course of Cleveland's three-game winning streak, the LSU product was targeted a total of 30 times. And while that didn't always translate into production for Beckham, it clearly helped open up holes in opposing defenses for the likes of Jarvis Landry, Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt.

As he showed when he caught a 42-yard bomb on the opening drive of the Browns' 21-7 win over the Steelers on Nov. 14, Beckham is capable of changing any game with just one play, so long as he's given ample opportunity to do just that. And while Kitchens insisted that his star wideout's lack of involvement was the result of a run-heavy game plan, that doesn't change the fact that Cleveland attempted 32 passes on Sunday and attempted just six total runs in the second half.

For Beckham to only get six targets in a game renders him little more than a decoy and calls into question why the Browns acquired him for such a massive haul in the offseason in the first place. Asked about Beckham's lack of touches, Mayfield -- for at least the second time this season -- called it "frustrating."

Based on Beckham's lack of availability comment, he clearly wasn't the only one to feel such sentiment.

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
bonefish #1701956 12/02/19 04:56 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cant remember which one but a commentator on a halftime show said the playcalling was atrocious

Last edited by 1oldMutt; 12/02/19 04:56 PM.
PitDAWG #1701957 12/02/19 05:01 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

I made mention of the chemistry with Baker.

Unless you can get the right camera angles it hard to see from regular tv the full routes.

I can't tell if Odell has been open unless the full picture is provided.

At times plays have been designed to get Odell the ball. Not all have been pure pass routes. The reverses or him out of the backfield have been a disaster.

Play designs. The playbook is a permanent work in progress. However, route trees should be made to player strengths. Adjustments have to made as different things happen. Like McCray starting for Robinson. Or, Watt against Hubbard.

Also what plays should work against the weaknesses of your opponent. Mismatches and ability to run the ball etc.

I am beginning to wonder about the offensive concept.

What is the baseline offensive structure? WCO, Spread, Play action etc.

When the season started what was it? As the season progressed what changes were made? Where are we now?

Freddie began saying this is the Browns offense not Arians, not Haley, etc.

Honestly, I am confused. I don't know what we are or what kind of playing personality we are trying to be.

You watch the 49ers or Ravens. I know what their baseline is.

In some ways this is the chicken or egg argument. Do you have an offense and put the players in it? Or, do you look at your players and develop an offense?

I really don't know what we are.

Baker is the point guard. I think you start there. There is not a throw that he can not make. He has plenty of arm strength. He can extend plays. He can throw off the run.

My belief is he would flourish under Sean Payton. The Browns would do well to study that offense.

Baker is no Drew Brees at this stage. Brees is one of the best to ever play the position. But he is a good template to work from. Baker could learn a lot from studying Drew.

The Browns offense to date has been a failure. My take is we have the talent to be better.

But we are not using it properly.

I question the offensive staff and Freddie. That is where it starts.

bonefish #1701960 12/02/19 05:09 PM
K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
The problem with Beckham is Baker Mayfield.

Mayfield has been awful for most of the year. He puts up decent games against the likes of the Dolphins, but any team that even has even an average secondary or average coaching and he absolutely sucks.

I have seen enough this year to know the chances of Mayfield being our answer at QB is less then 5% he isn't very good. His wife calling out reporters defending him is making the Browns look even worse, she should just shush she is making the whole thing worse.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/baker...kitchens-shirt/

I honestly don't see why we even took him at the Top of the draft. He is short, slow, with an above average arm. That pass he threw way too high to Harris in the endzone cost us the game pretty much.

If the Browns are smart, they go out and Hire Rex Ryan as HC, they go out and Sign Teddy Bridgewater as QB and make Mayfield sit his arse down. I guarantee you Bridgewater will feed Beckham the damn football.

Rex Ryan would die to have a backfield of Hunt and Chubb you kidding me? and a DE like Garret....if getting Rex Ryan means getting rid of Dorsey than do it. Enough of this nonsense.Rex Ryan brings up back to that hard nosed kick your teethin in Browns football of the 80's. Make it happen!

Knight_Of_Brown #1701966 12/02/19 05:15 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

You are welcome to post whatever you believe.

I could not disagree with you more.

PDXBrownsFan #1701968 12/02/19 05:23 PM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W

Are you sure its the coaches and not the guy throwing the ball? How do you know what play is called and who is primary?

bonefish #1701971 12/02/19 05:24 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm not going to say I totally agree with KOB but he does make a point. Baker has not been accurate this season as a whole. He has streaks where he looks good and then seems to fall apart. The second half of the Steelers game for example. He certainly was not consistently accurate.

And I can't say for sure if he's missing an open Odell. Because you are right that it's very hard to tell about a specific WR on every play. But I have certainly seen him missing open WR's on many plays and some have even been shown on replay on the TV. So it stands to reason that it's a legitimate question in regards to Odell.

I believe Baker is still a work in progress. But there's little doubt that his accuracy and finding the open man has been a consistent problem this season.

#gmstrong
Knight_Of_Brown #1701972 12/02/19 05:25 PM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:
Rex Ryan would die
Yes, Rex is such a great coach, that's why hes on TV - he didn't know which team to chose an offer from rofl

You are right tho, Rex would die - because he would be so startled at an offer he would have a heart attack.

willitevachange #1701980 12/02/19 05:51 PM
K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
Yes, Rex is such a great coach, that's why hes on TV - he didn't know which team to chose an offer from rofl

You are right tho, Rex would die - because he would be so startled at an offer he would have a heart attack.

What?

We would be lucky to get Rex Ryan.

Do you realize Rex Ryan is the only NFL coach pretty much to go into Foxboro IN THE PLAYOFFS and Beat Bellichik and Brady in their primes in the postseason? He did this with Mark Sanchez at QB for crying out loud!

Did you also know he shut the Patriots out at Foxboro 16-0 in 2016 with a crap Bills team.

Rex Ryan would be the best coach we have had here since Schotenheimer. We would be crazy not to hire him. If your tired of losing, either him or McCarthy are the only two proven guys out there with actual playoff wins under their belt.

We won't win anything with Fat Boy and Midget man.

bonefish #1701982 12/02/19 05:57 PM
L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
OBJ is pretty much always open when I focus on him from my seat, he constantly beats his man, the problem is Baker. Baker makes one read then rolls to the right and doesn't see him. If Baker could go through his progressions he would catch OBJ open all the time for big plays.

I put this on Coaching....

bonefish #1701988 12/02/19 06:27 PM
Legend
Legend
when odell actually gets the ball, he's making things happen.

as bad as our offense has looked under freddie and an inaccurate Baker, lets be real here about our WRs:

Jarvis landry has 65 catches for 919 yards.
OBJ has 57 catches for 805 yards.

and none of them have missed a game.

if OBJ averages 50 yards over the next 4 games, he's over 1000. jarvis should crack that next week.

these guys are performing when given a chance.

but again, we have a coach who calls crap plays, and a QB unwilling to show that same gunslinger mentality he showed last season.

give us rookie season Mayfield, and we'd be having an entirely different convo about OBJ, regardless of freddie's crap calling.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
bonefish #1701991 12/02/19 06:37 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
My unpopular opinion: I dont feel that OBJ tries hard enough. I feel he is skating and counting the days until he can leave Cle. He doesnt really seem like he engages his teammates unless their name is Landry.

No Craps Given
PitDAWG #1701993 12/02/19 06:42 PM
Legend
Legend
I suggest Baker looks like crap and makes the wrong decisions because he has been told who to get the ball to before the play. Suddenly taking too long, holding it too long, staring the Chosen down, taking sacks waiting for that guy to get open, forcing the ball into double coverage, throwing late and behind, a number of bad pieces make sense.

The short checkdown and these three-story misses are making me crazy. I don't expect perfection, just a good deal better. Because it seems to be the new normal.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
bonefish #1701996 12/02/19 07:02 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The offensive problems have always been Freddie. Baker is an above-average QB in his sophomore slump season and everyone can see it.

The playcalling has been more atrocious than Mo Carton.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
bonefish #1702001 12/02/19 07:26 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The problem with Odell is that none of our other receivers scare other teams. Landry is good, but he's not someone you give over the top help. Other teams take Odell away early when he's the first read, then once Baker gets frustrated and we move away from looking for OBJ, defenses mix things up. Once teams stop focusing on OBJ, other guys aren't so open and Baker struggles with the change up.

It's a working theory. Haven't had the motivation to go back and watch the games he's struggled in. Once was enough. I'll probably go back after the season once there's some distance from the emotion.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
PitDAWG #1702007 12/02/19 07:41 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
It seems you left out a possible but very important part in your guesses as to what might be wrong. Baker...

I'm not saying that's the problem. But many of us have seen him overlook open WR's on many occasions. Could it be as simple as Baker doesn't have the confidence or isn't looking as hard for OBJ to be open than he is Landry?

The reason I bring this up is because so many posters said that Higgins seemed like Baker's security blanket last year. They were upset that Higgins wasn't playing more. This year it seems like Landry is that security blanket.

A part of it is Baker, but I think it stems from the OL woes. The rush is in his head. Trading Zeitler ruined the wall in front of him.

I have long felt a good guards and a good center are most important for a QB. If the QB knows his front is going to be protected, the QB can help the tackles by stepping up even a few feet.

The tackles can then just not get beat inside. Get beat wide, not a big problem with a QB who steps up, that puts the tackles back in to position.

If we get the line in shape, Baker will be in shape...he was sacked what, 5 times yesterday. It's easy for you to say get rid of the ball faster, or make quicker reads, but I don't think he held the ball yesterday. He was consumed up the middle rather quickly. Now all of a sudden the QB isn't making reads, he is making a single read to get it out.

Then Odell has the time to get in to his routes and all is good. It's just not going to happen this year.

I could see our first two picks being O-line picks.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1702015 12/02/19 08:11 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

There are many factors at play here.

I have no way to substantiate it. So it is a guess:

If someone were to perform a survey of the NFL GM's, head coaches, and other quarterbacks from the league past or present.

My guess, very few would not consider Baker a very good prospect now and one who could become great.

Not saying he has not had some issues. Just going forward.
I see no way Dorsey gives up on Baker.

This offense with the players on this team right now has under performed.

It can either be fixed or it needs to change?

Can Freddie and his staff fix it or do they get a new staff?

bonefish #1702023 12/02/19 09:12 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Let's not forget all the two-handed drops. Or how poorly he catches when tightly covered. So far, I'm unimpressed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
CalDawg #1702033 12/02/19 09:41 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Cal, I am so damn angry at this team.

It is hard to remain calm and talk about stuff.

We are so helpless in all this. We sit back and watch the product in front of us.

The off season starts before Xmas or before with the Browns. Then we go through all the coming roster changes from free agency and then the draft. Then go through all the prep for the season. Waiting for opening day with all our hopes. Lose the first game and spend the rest of the season chasing 500.

Rinse and repeat.

I want to win and feel like we are the track to win a Super Bowl.

The financial structure of the NFL (unlike baseball) makes it possible for bad teams to get well and compete for a title. It does not favor the rich. Manage your team right and you can win a championship.

And here we are.

bonefish #1702051 12/03/19 12:09 AM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: bonefish

Manage your team right and you can win a championship.

And here we are.

Only if you can hold your team together long enough to get it going in the right direction while hopefully putting out the correct fires and not jettisoning perfectly good players & coaches.

OBJ has had problems.
Baker has had problems.
The OLine has had a ton of problems.
Higgins has had problems.
Freddie & Whatshisname have had problems.

The 'O', in general, is like an old flathead with bad points. It could run like a champ, but at best it just sputters here and there right now.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

bonefish #1702055 12/03/19 12:40 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wish we still had Zeitler.

PrplPplEater #1702061 12/03/19 06:18 AM
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater

And here we are.

Only if you can hold your team together long enough to get it going in the right direction while hopefully putting out the correct fires and not jettisoning perfectly good players & coaches.

OBJ has had problems.
Baker has had problems.

The 'O', in general, is like an old flathead with bad points. It could run like a champ, but at best it just sputters here and there right now.

Haven't seen any problems with OBJ, honestly
OL is playing well the run game

When Baker is not dink donking he is a turnover machine. And dink donking is a waste of the best WR's in the league.

Last edited by rastanplan; 12/03/19 06:18 AM.
bonefish #1702066 12/03/19 06:25 AM
Legend
Legend
J/c

The drops are a concern for sure. He’s been anything but reliable and consistent ... whether it’s his fault, Baker’s, the coaching, etc.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Dawgs4Life #1702068 12/03/19 07:46 AM
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
J/c

The drops are a concern for sure. He’s been anything but reliable and consistent ... whether it’s his fault, Baker’s, the coaching, etc.

Last year Landry had more drops and nobody was worried.

Both OBJ and Landry are great receivers, much better receivers than Baker will ever be a QB.

Knight_Of_Brown #1702083 12/03/19 09:33 AM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown

What?

Do you realize Rex Ryan is the only NFL coach pretty much to go into Foxboro IN THE PLAYOFFS and Beat Bellichik and Brady in their primes in the postseason? He did this with Mark Sanchez at QB for crying out loud!

Did you also know he shut the Patriots out at Foxboro 16-0 in 2016 with a crap Bills team.

Rex Ryan would be the best coach we have had here since Schotenheimer. We would be crazy not to hire him. If your tired of losing, either him or McCarthy are the only two proven guys out there with actual playoff wins under their belt.

We won't win anything with Fat Boy and Midget man.
yep, hes such a great coach that's why hes unemployed.

rastanplan #1702085 12/03/19 09:37 AM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: rastanplan

And here we are.

OBJ has had problems.
Baker has had problems.

When Baker is not dink donking he is a turnover machine. And dink donking is a waste of the best WR's in the league.
No? The big time drops of balls hitting him right in the hands is not a problem? Running wrong routes has not been a problem?

Knight_Of_Brown #1702087 12/03/19 09:41 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown

Rex Ryan would be the best coach we have had here since Schotenheimer. We would be crazy not to hire him.

Ummmmm, do you have a foot fetish?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
willitevachange #1702126 12/03/19 10:58 AM
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: rastanplan

And here we are.

OBJ has had problems.
Baker has had problems.

No? The big time drops of balls hitting him right in the hands is not a problem? Running wrong routes has not been a problem?

When? Ohh running wrong routes, I see where you want to go..

Which big time drops are you referring? The ones that were never thrown?

I don't think its a very good idea to try to excuse Baker blaming Landry and OBJ...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Odell

Link Copied to Clipboard