Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
Legend
Legend
D
He pressed charges for that ... i feel sorry for him cause he must have more “issues” than OBJ if he pressed charges for that ...

A little perspective goes a long way ...

D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Patting butts in sports is illegal now?

Oh snap.

Most of the guys I know don't like other guys touching their caboose.

B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
The thing a lot of people are missing is OBJ throws something at the guys head/face first then slaps him on the ass. It wasn't playful.

Legend
Legend
Batman, I get your point but please...

We finally have another receiver who can catch the ball!

Lets not ruin a good thing. Please just look the other way this time.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Originally Posted By: jeepnstein
Really? On my department that would not even get noticed.

I'll go with the word of someone who is actually a cop rather than the mob who claims they know better.

It probably wouldn't end up being an issue for mine either. My guess is it probably wouldn't have in this situation either if it weren't for the taunting. Don't forget, we're now in an environment where the social justice groups have managed to intimidate (or infiltrate) police departments that were going to allow people to dumb buckets of water on police officers doing their job in NY.

Sounds like NOPD wasn't going to allow that kind of image to get attached to them.

Technically any unwanted physical touch is an assault. Is this ultimately petty? Yeah, probably. So what? Cops have a fair amount of discretion on how to handle things. If OBJ had given him a "good game" in an attempt to smooth things over, get him to be a part of the celebration, this again likely ends up being a nothing burger. But instead, he relies on his privilege, unnecessarily inserts himself and mocks the guy while technically committing a crime.

The only thing that I have any issue with (and its really not that big) is that here again, we have someone in the Browns organization displaying poor judgement and inserting themselves in to a situation at a time this organization can't afford to be inserted in to any situation. It's like Freddie wearing the stupid T-shirt. In of itself its nothing, but it only adds to the image this organization is a poop show.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

NO, he should respect people and not act like a child every chance he gets. we can go 6-10 just fine without him. Plus Josh Gordon..... we don't need 2 sets of rules for "stars" and "plebs"

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Batman, you'll have to excuse 40. See, 40 is a firefighter and like all fire fighters they envy cops. 40's just jealous the cop got groped by a fine hunk of NFL man meat who was more interested in the handcuffs than a hose dragger. naughtydevil

Last edited by DevilDawg2847; 01/16/20 07:16 PM. Reason: epstein didn't kill himself

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Originally Posted By: DevilDawg2847
Originally Posted By: jeepnstein
Really? On my department that would not even get noticed.

I'll go with the word of someone who is actually a cop rather than the mob who claims they know better.

It probably wouldn't end up being an issue for mine either. My guess is it probably wouldn't have in this situation either if it weren't for the taunting. Don't forget, we're now in an environment where the social justice groups have managed to intimidate (or infiltrate) police departments that were going to allow people to dumb buckets of water on police officers doing their job in NY.

Sounds like NOPD wasn't going to allow that kind of image to get attached to them.

Technically any unwanted physical touch is an assault. Is this ultimately petty? Yeah, probably. So what? Cops have a fair amount of discretion on how to handle things. If OBJ had given him a "good game" in an attempt to smooth things over, get him to be a part of the celebration, this again likely ends up being a nothing burger. But instead, he relies on his privilege, unnecessarily inserts himself and mocks the guy while technically committing a crime.

The only thing that I have any issue with (and its really not that big) is that here again, we have someone in the Browns organization displaying poor judgement and inserting themselves in to a situation at a time this organization can't afford to be inserted in to any situation. It's like Freddie wearing the stupid T-shirt. In of itself its nothing, but it only adds to the image this organization is a poop show.

Nice take here. I agree.

B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B

Batman, you'll have to excuse 40. See, 40 is a firefighter and like all fire fighters they envy cops. 40's just jealous the cop got groped by a fine hunk of NFL man meat who was more interested in the handcuffs than a hose dragger. naughtydevil

It all makes sense now laugh

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: Batman

It all makes sense now laugh

Back when I worked for the FBI, the firefighters would show up sometimes to check out alarms. They were all studs. Every single one of them. *fans self*

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
He pressed charges for that ... i feel sorry for him cause he must have more “issues” than OBJ if he pressed charges for that ...

A little perspective goes a long way ...

Probably sees a chance to get paid. It's all about the follow up civil suit.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/16/20 08:39 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
F
Legend
Legend
F

Just saw this in Sports Illustrated

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/01/16/odell-beckham-jr-lsu-security-guard-legal-fallout

Two days ago, video surfaced on social media showing Beckham seemingly mocking and then slapping the buttocks of a uniformed Superdome security guard. On Thursday, the New Orleans police department issued an arrest warrant for Beckham. This development signifies that a police officer (or officers) provided a sworn affidavit concerning the incident. The affidavit referenced sufficient evidence and facts to convince a judge or magistrate that there is probable cause of Beckham committing a crime on the guard.

Beckham is accused of simple battery. Simple battery refers to the intentional use of force on another person. Slapping a person without his or her consent, be it by fist or with an object, is grounds for a battery charge. Under Louisiana law, simple battery is a relatively low-level misdemeanor. It is punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. However, when serious physical injuries are caused by battery, the charge can be elevated to aggravated battery.

As is often the case, one change in the facts could have altered the aftermath of this incident. Namely, if the uniformed officer had been a police officer, Beckham could face a charge for battery of a police officer. Under Louisiana law, a conviction for battering a police officer—a law enforcement classification that includes not only commissioned police officers but also sheriffs, marshals, correctional officers, constables and parole officers—leads to the defendant spending not less than 15 days, and up to six months, in jail. The jail sentence can’t be suspended, either.

It’s unclear whether Beckham has already complied with the warrant. To comply, Beckham’s attorney would contact relevant authorities. The call would begin a process that would likely include, among other things, the scheduling of an initial court hearing.

So long as Beckham is cooperative, he is unlikely to face jail time. Prosecutors might be willing to agree to pretrial diversion with Beckham. In such an arrangement, the misdemeanor charge would be dropped provided Beckham satisfied other conditions—such as apologizing to the man he slapped, paying a fine, completing an education course and performing community service.

Beckham, who is from Louisiana but has lived in other states, might already be out-of-state. If he is, he’s beyond the reach of Louisiana law enforcement. Their jurisdiction ends at Louisiana’s borders. States can attempt to extradite a charged defendant who is located in another state. Extradition involves a formal request made to a judge or magistrate in the state where the defendant is located. States, however, usually do not pursue extradition for misdemeanors.

Beckham has ongoing reasons to travel to Louisiana. For one, his family resides there. For another, whether or not Beckham’s still welcomed by LSU going forward, he’s a booster of the Tigers football program. Beckham is thus unlikely to avoid Louisiana merely in order to avoid a warrant, particularly for such a low-level offense. Another reason why Beckham will comply: Failure to respond to a warrant can lead to additional criminal charges, including for contempt of court.

Other possible legal fallout

There are at least four other possible legal consequences for Beckham.

First, the guard could sue Beckham for civil battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Although the man was not physically hurt, he probably felt degraded and bullied. The fact that the video became public only worsened matters. When coupled with diagnosable mental distress, humiliation can be compensable in a lawsuit. Also, at least based on the video, the man didn’t appear to provoke Beckham. Further, he chose to respond with restraint and didn’t escalate the situation.

Still, a lawsuit is unlikely. The man didn’t seem to suffer any meaningful injuries, outside of perhaps embarrassment and resentment. Also, he probably doesn’t want to belabor the controversy, even if Beckham would be a “deep pocketed” defendant who might be tempted to pay him off. Another reason not to expect a lawsuit: The man was acting within his capacity as a security guard. This arguably means he assumed certain risks as part of his occupation.

Second, the NFL or the Browns could punish Beckham. Under Article 46 of the collective bargaining agreement, Goodell could fine or suspend Beckham for conduct that damages the league’s image. Alternatively, the Browns could punish him for conduct detrimental. While the incident is controversial and reflects poorly on Beckham—especially now with the issuance of an arrest warrant—it probably won’t warrant a league or team punishment. The calculous would be different had Beckham injured the guard.

Third, companies that pay Beckham in endorsement deals could contemplate cutting ties with him. Endorsement contracts typically include morals clauses, which allow an endorsed company to suspend or terminate a deal when the athlete engages in misconduct that damages his or her brand or that of the company. Beckham has signed lucrative deals with Nike and other businesses. Don’t expect them to drop Beckham over the locker room incident—it’s not “bad enough” to trigger that kind of outcome, especially with a star player. Also, companies that do business with Beckham know and accept that he sometimes causes controversy. If they had concerns about his judgment, they probably shouldn’t have signed him to endorsement deals in the first place.

Fourth, and likely of greatest concern to Beckham as a diehard LSU football fan, the athletic department could tell him to stay away. LSU is likely concerned that the NCAA could punish the school for Beckham’s cash-to-players stunt. An NCAA punishment would be more likely if it believes that LSU didn’t adequately monitor Beckham at the championship game. A video of Beckham hitting a security guard in the LSU locker room isn’t going to help LSU credibly maintain that it kept a close eye on him. LSU might help its cause with the NCAA if it tells Beckham to keep his fandom at a distance.

Michael McCann is SI’s Legal Analyst. He is also an attorney and the Director of the Sports and Entertainment Law Institute at the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Haus
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
In other news:

Our QB is looking like he is in top notch shape:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOXmhB4WkAUMvwP?format=jpg&name=large

Let's hope he takes this offseason more seriously than last one, for all of our sake.

Last edited by GratefulDawg; 01/16/20 10:11 PM.

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
M
Legend
Legend
M

Legend
Legend
He should be cut/traded immediately, and sent to jail.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

rofl

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
He only looks 5'8" too.

He would still be taller and skinnier than me.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
YO OBJ just a hint for you when you go to court. Don't be walking around trying to hand out cash to the judge and everybody else in the court room.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l41lR76EVnUedm40g/source.gif

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
I am not an officer...and I don't play one on TV... So I will defer much to the officers that have replied.

I am however good friends with many officers including one who was killed on duty a little more than a year ago. And one of the things I have picked up on is the temperament and judgment needed for the job. They know when and how to pick their battles. They know when to be easy, and when to be hard.

As one of my longtime buddies has said, every department has a "Farva" type. The one who jumps a little too quickly to hard-ass. The one who a is a little insecure and over compensates. Feeling as if he always has to prove his toughness. They are usually a headache for their superiors. They are not malicious or evil. Just a bit insecure.

I don't know the officer/guard involved. What I do know is what we see in the video. We know what has been reported. What has been reported is that one of the officers had an issue with the smoking of celebratory cigars in a non smoking facility. The officer's superior has been reported to say that the smoking was not a big deal as long as they kept it to the locker room and he tried to convey that to that officer. It has been reported that the officer involved is the same officer who had an issue with the smoking. And based on the video it is reasonable to interpret the officer as acting a little "hardass" for the situation. Did he show restraint after OBJ smacked him? Sure I guess. But only in the way that he seemed a little too ramped up before that.

Is he a Farva type? I don't know. We have such a small sample size to look at. But if this is the only information we would have. I would lean in that direction. But I also don't necessarily think we as the public need more info. We are not his legal judge or juror. We are not his occupational superior. We do not have and should not have the power to penalize him.

But in this vein. I do think the officer did not use the best temperament and judgement for the situation (in speaking to all the events that led up to this). All that has been reported has been that he was demanding the cigars be extinguished and he was very "hardass". Most of the LEO's I know would have probably said..."Hey guys, do me a favor and put those out until I can get the ok for you to light them up in here."

With that said. OBJ was stupid. He was too caught up in the moment and the emotions therein. Seriously...what was he trying to accomplish? Just stupid.

With THAT said. This is WAY overblown. As things tend to be when discussing OBJ. Caused by, IMO, a lack of judgement and temperament of both guys. I do think the assault charge is a bit much. And as was stated before, it is technically "assault". But it is a bit petty. And also in the vein of most legal matters. "demand the world and settle for Cuba". Overreach on the charge and hope to get something smaller to stick.

Again...JMO

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken...

What's the use of wearing your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????
Legend
Legend
LOL this account will be fun

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Legend
Legend
P

One problem here. The guy isn't a cop. He isn't a member of the NOPD.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
He is a cop. He's a police officer employed by the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, not the city of New Orleans. That is the reality of the situation, regardless of how many writers or commentators get it wrong.

P
Legend
Legend
P
No, a security guard is not a cop. A guy that works part time during sporting events isn't a cop. A glorified security guard maybe, but not a cop.

Maybe if he sexually assaulted a woman you would vote for him.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
No, a security guard is not a cop. A guy that works part time during sporting events isn't a cop. A glorified security guard maybe, but not a cop.

Maybe if he sexually assaulted a woman you would vote for him.
From what I saw and read, the officers at the Superdome are commissioned officers with arrest authority. They just do not work the police department.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Then if the security guard considered it a crime, why didn't he arrest OBJ?

That's not what he did. He went to "the actual police" and filed charges.

My guess is this is more about trying to get money out pf OBJ than anything. If someone with the power to arrest someone is the victim of an actual battery offense, on would think if they felt it was serious, an arrest would have been made. But it wasn't.

#gmstrong
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H

No matter how many times you write this, you're still wrong.

As mentioned, he's a police officer employed by the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. He even wrote in his POLICE REPORT that he would have ARRESTED Beckham, but decided against it due to the jovial nature of the locker room. Security guards do not write police reports, nor do they have the power to arrest someone.

He's what some would call a "rent-a-cop". Then again, imagine how pathetic your argument must be that you apparently think that if it were a "real" police officer (or just a random person on the street) this would be a no-go, but if it's a security guard or rent-a-cop, it must be ok. Sad.

I'm still waiting for someone to respond to my point about doing this to a random person in the street. Do exactly what OBJ did to the police officer. Throw something at them, smack their booty, and taunt them afterward. Make sure to get it on video and share it on social media afterward. Watch what happens.

Even you knuckleheads who are defending OBJ in all of this probably still realize, with your few remaining brain cells, that there's a good chance you'd end up in jail or the hospital if you actually started doing this to real people in the real world.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Then if the security guard considered it a crime, why didn't he arrest OBJ?

That's not what he did. He went to "the actual police" and filed charges.

My guess is this is more about trying to get money out pf OBJ than anything. If someone with the power to arrest someone is the victim of an actual battery offense, on would think if they felt it was serious, an arrest would have been made. But it wasn't.

See above.

Police officers have discretion on whether or not to arrest people. He decided not to at the time and filed charges at a later time.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:

My guess is this is more about trying to get money out pf OBJ than anything.
I don't necessarily disagree with that.

Quote:
If someone with the power to arrest someone is the victim of an actual battery offense, on would think if they felt it was serious, an arrest would have been made.
When I was younger, I was going 85 in a 55 zone, and got pulled over. In PA, that's automatic 30 day suspension. The officer CHOSE to give me a warning. Thank you to her again smile

My speeding was a serious offense 30+ over. Cant say as the reason to why she let me go, but things happen.

Maybe, in a room full of testosterone coming off a high of a big win, drinking.....he didn't see it being a good idea to raise the issue in fear, IDK - that's speculating, as are you.

We do know, an arrest warrant is out for him. There is video evidence of the incident, and by all accounts he acted like an idiot.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Even you knuckleheads who are defending OBJ in all of this probably still realize, with your few remaining brain cells, that there's a good chance you'd end up in jail or the hospital if you actually started doing this to real people in the real world.

Way to get personal. But that's what people do when they find themselves on the losing end of things.

Here's your problem. You think the locker room atmosphere is "the real world". It's not. But you won't admit the difference.

Even the rent a cop admitted he was in "the jovial nature of the locker room". Then went on to prove he couldn't take a joke.

I can see from your quotes I bolded why you would side with this rent a cop. It seems you can relate to people who lose their cool when it's really not called for.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
While we may feel it should be an arrestable offense, thus far being an idiot is not a crime.

#gmstrong
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H

Way to get personal. But that's what people do when they find themselves on the losing end of things.

Here's your problem. You think the locker room atmosphere is "the real world". It's not. But you won't admit the difference.

Even the rent a cop admitted he was in "the jovial nature of the locker room". Then went on to prove he couldn't take a joke.

I can see from your quotes I bolded why you would side with this rent a cop. It seems you can relate to people who lose their cool when it's really not called for.

You made it personal with the quote that I chose not to quote. You did a similar thing in the other thread we were discussing this. Don't dish it out if you can't take it in return (or better yet, leave politics in the outhouse where it belongs.)

So what you're saying is that what OBJ did would not be acceptable to do to a person in the real world, but it's ok to do to a police officer because OBJ was celebrating a championship with his former team in their locker room? Interesting argument.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
PitDawg *drops mic*

[Linked Image]

Fear us, for we are the BROWNS, led by the mighty BM! Only in Cleveland.
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
While we may feel it should be an arrestable offense, thus far being an idiot is not a crime.
Except the fact that its the complete opposite of what you said.

I don't feel it should be an arrest-able offense, yet it is. thumbsup

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Originally Posted By: GraffZ06
PitDawg *drops mic*

I couldn't help but notice your forum signature - The Factory of Sadness.

Imagine having a team full of players you could be proud of. Ones who showed up, knew the playbook cold, worked hard in practice and made things about the TEAM. I bet we could turn that factory of sadness into the factory of happiness pretty soon, but as long as you keep worshipping people like OBJ, it's not going to happen.

Now I know that what OBJ did is not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things. What I'm saying is that he was in the wrong and he can reasonably expect some consequences for it. This is in addition to all his other "look at me" stunts and drama, which were the main reason he was available in the first place! Then the not knowing where to line up-- my goodness. You can't run an effective offense when people don't even know where to line up. These are basics, like 101 level stuff.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
j/c

Gather round kiddos! Papa Devil is going to give you a quick little legal block. If you feel like you're nodding off, you can go stand at the back of the room to stay awake. There may be a test later...

To my knowledge only a sworn law enforcement officer can actually make an arrest. An arrest being defined as taking someone in to custody and charging them. Even what we often refer to as a "citizens arrest" isn't anything more than one citizen being able to lawfully detain another citizen until the cops get there and make the charges.

Now most people are familiar with your Feds, local cops, deputies, and even campus police. All sworn, all can investigate, all can make arrests and charge people. Campus cops often have an added layer of being able to defer criminal prosecution and referring students to the University for administrative punishments as they may actually be more harsh than the criminal code would be.

What a lot of people probably aren't familiar with are private policing companies. They are sworn police officers, but their jurisdiction is limited to ONLY the property they are contracted to work. For example, one of our larger local malls employs private police. They also have a mix of security guards, but their police handle all the larceny and fraud stuff that goes on there. Once they cross the street however, they no longer have arrest powers. Just like I lose mine once I leave the city limits.

In between all that mess, are armed security guards. Armed rent-a-cops who can't arrest.

So, its wholly possible this guy IS a certified law enforcement officer employed by the venue i.e. a private policing company. Just because he may have described the atmosphere as "jovial" a) doesn't negate that technically a crime was committed and b) is precisely why he didn't try to arrest him right there. Its probably the smartest thing he didn't do actually. Jovial crowds turn pretty nasty pretty quick when you're the buzz kill.

I once was at a Browns game and people were throwing toilet paper on the field, right after the warning was announced. One woman tossed one, and one of the cops came down to escort her out. Over a 100 fans stood up and started booing the cop. Discretion being the better part of valor, he said to hell with it and walked off. Why push the issue over a minor offense when you can get them later minus the 100 "jovial" friends?

Hopefully OBJ moves to quash this quickly: apologize for overstepping, offer the dude a pair of okay LSU tickets, and be done with it before Stefanski or the team has to assert itself. A good leader should be prepared to handle discipline issues at any time, but the ideal is for everyone involved to start with a clean slate.

-Jack Burton

Legend
Legend
this is certainly a way more reasonable taken that Haus wanting to basically hang OBJ in public square over this.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Hmmmm.

Tackles are tackles.
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Originally Posted By: Swish
this is certainly a way more reasonable taken that Haus wanting to basically hang OBJ in public square over this.

What are you talking about? Imagining/making things up, like you normally do?

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Here in the real world, I have said that what he did was not a huge deal in the grand scheme things, there shouldn't be jail time, etc.

Just because I don't think someone should get off scot-free with what OBJ did (it is on video and the victim wanted to press charges) doesn't mean I think he should "hang in the public square", as Swish completely made up.

oobernoober said in one of these threads, "What OBJ did was dumb. Make your apologies (and make them sound good) pay your fine, do a little extra to show you mean it, and everyone can move on."

That seems reasonable enough to me. You can't just go around smacking people's butts without their consent. Do people truly not understand this concept? I honestly think some people didn't even watch the video. They talk like it was just some celebratory smack after a win.

First of all, OBJ wasn't even in the game, and it was not a celebratory smack but a taunting one. OBJ threw something at the police officer and then taunted him after smacking his behind. Again, do this to someone in real life and watch what happens. Better yet, do it to a police officer and get it on tape while you're at it.

P
Legend
Legend
P

You made it personal with the quote that I chose not to quote. You did a similar thing in the other thread we were discussing this. Don't dish it out if you can't take it in return (or better yet, leave politics in the outhouse where it belongs.)

I know you feel like pointing out the double standard many people are exhibiting is a political thing since you wish to avoid the subject.

Quote:
So what you're saying is that what OBJ did would not be acceptable to do to a person in the real world, but it's ok to do to a police officer because OBJ was celebrating a championship with his former team in their locker room? Interesting argument.

Quote:
Then things got ... weird. A celebration that started with Beckham handing out $100 bills to still-in-uniform LSU players has led to an arrest warrant for simple battery after slapping a security guard’s behind.

3. Beckham slapped a security guard’s butt in the LSU locker room

A security guard drew Beckham’s attention after telling offensive lineman Damien Lewis to extinguish his cigar. The Browns’ wideout slapped him square on the behind moments later.

Ian Rapoport
✔
@RapSheet

Quick point: Per New Orleans PD, the accuser is not a New Orleans police officer. He is a security guard with the Superdome. https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/1217908621381656576

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/1/16/2...mpionship-money

I'm saying that circumstances actually mean something. I'm saying you have a one size fits all analogy without taking any other factors into consideration. I'm saying you don't understand any of that.

The NOPD said he was a security guard.

So much for your cop crap.

#gmstrong
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Say Goodbye to Landry & OBJ

Link Copied to Clipboard