Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#1727243 01/31/20 09:31 AM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Odds are the GOPers can’t handle the truth. No Bolton. No Biden.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Ugh. I had another dope Bruce Willis movie title for the next thread. Oh well.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
What was it ? I have time to edit bro

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Senators break into laughter as Schiff points out ironic difference between Trump's legal defense and DOJ arguments

https://news.yahoo.com/senators-break-laughter-schiff-points-204600337.html

Bro, schiff has been killing these dudes on the floor. Trumps defense team has a spin job for the spin job. So pathetic.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

D
Legend
Legend
D
U c Nancy wants trumps legal team disbarred .... rofl ...

Legend
Legend
She needs workers for the Dem traveling Circus she is preparing.

Trump's impeachment trial is essentially a bad reality TV show – or an episode of ‘The View’ rofl

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 01/31/20 11:04 AM.
Legend
Legend
"If this shallow, hurried and wholly partisan impeachment were to succeed, it would rip the country apart, pouring gasoline on the fire of cultural divisions that already exist." "It would create the weapon of perpetual impeachment to be used against future presidents whenever the House of Representatives is of a different political party."

-Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn.
(swing vote Senator)

D
Legend
Legend
D
Do u have any clue how long ACQUITTALS FOR? ... naughtydevil

Legend
Legend
What a tone deaf statement. This country has already been ripped apart. And this is coming from a guy who represents a state that openly praises a grand wizard. Talk about divisive.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
"If this shallow, hurried and wholly partisan impeachment were to succeed, it would rip the country apart, pouring gasoline on the fire of cultural divisions that already exist." "It would create the weapon of perpetual impeachment to be used against future presidents whenever the House of Representatives is of a different political party."

(swing vote Senator)

Lol ......dude it’s open season on U.S. politicians and their families now. Germany if you’re listening? Canada if you’re listening? France if you’re listening? Spain if you’re listening? England if you’re listening? Mexico if you’re listening? Japan if you’re listening? Is their anybody out there that can bring us more dirt on trump his wives and all his kids? And by the way, nepotism is back in the executive branch. The dems love this you know.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

Here add this to the list of how the occupant of the presidency is helping the people of this country and going back on promises.

https://www.americanprogress.org/press/s...e-disabilities/

After mocking a disabled person now he wants to take away their ability to live.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg

I believe it's For-eva.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend

I believe it's For-eva.

That’s until karma kicks ya in the butt. Nothin is forever...cept impeaching his ass. Impeached forever.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
My advice is for the anti-Trump haters to gird their loins and prepare for another loss.

-He has Dementia...Doctor clears him.
-He is a Traitor, Colluding with the Russians...Mueller exoneration.
-He threatened Ukraine...Ukraine President says, "WHA???"
-Quid Pro Quo...No.
-Bribery...Bull.
-He is starting WWIII in Iran...ho hum.
-Impeachment... rofl
-Losers...oh yea!

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
He obviously isn’t on his rocker.
Russia if you’re listening.
He threatened the sitting US ambassador to the Ukraine. He shook down the Ukraine prez.
This for that..yes
Bribery wasn’t in question even though that’s basically what trump did.
Iran issue is escalating day by day. And we have 100’s dead shot out of the sky and unnamed soldiers with dozens of unnamed injuries. Shhhhh deep state working ..it’s all good.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Duly noted....gridded. And we can buckle up for a 50-50 split on the vote.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

I'm convinced that Republicans never really wanted to have Biden testify... I think they know that it's a red herring designed to distract us from the facts..

You watch, today, the Senate will vote for NO WITNESSES. Quickly followed by a vote to dismiss.

Lamar Alexander has said he doesn't need to see anymore proof, the Dems have proven their case. He's voting for no witnesses. Yeah, you read that right, he said that the dems have proven their case, but he's voting no witnesses..

That's simply saying that he doesn't care.

Anyway, Trump will not be convicted so you watch, he's gonna tell the world that he was exonerated.

That isn't actually true, but he'll say it.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
#45...Forever Acquitted!!!!

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

I'm convinced that Republicans never really wanted to have Biden testify... I think they know that it's a red herring designed to distract us from the facts..

You watch, today, the Senate will vote for NO WITNESSES. Quickly followed by a vote to dismiss.

Lamar Alexander has said he doesn't need to see anymore proof, the Dems have proven their case. He's voting for no witnesses. Yeah, you read that right, he said that the dems have proven their case, but he's voting no witnesses..

Anyway, Trump will not be convicted so you watch, he's gonna tell the world that he was exonerated.

If the Dems proved their case. Why do they want more witnesses? Because this was nothing more than a political stunt to run against a President that has a booming economy and they have nothing more than Russia/Impeachment.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
If the Dems proved their case. Why do they want more witnesses? Because this was nothing more than a political stunt to run against a President that has a booming economy and they have nothing more than Russia/Impeachment.

Maybe you should ask Republican senator Lamar Alexander. He said the Democrats did prove it. You still keep believing a man who lies to you consistently on a daily basis.

Quote:
Alexander said: “There is no need for more evidence to prove something that has already been proven and that does not meet the United States Constitution’s high bar for an impeachable offense. …The Constitution does not give the Senate the power to remove the president from office and ban him from this year’s ballot simply for actions that are inappropriate.”

So now it's official. Using congressional approved funds to bribe a foreign government into interfering with American elections is perfectly fine of a president does that. It's just "inappropriate".

Be careful what you wish for.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

HAHAHAHA - Forever impeached. Period.

Forever impeached with a Senate that was too scared of the truth to call witnesses. Period.

A Trump defense that said - even if he's guilty he can do anything he wants as long as it's in pursuit of him winning the next election and he is of the belief that is in the best interest of the Nation.... laughable.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Maybe you should ask Republican senator Lamar Alexander. He said the Democrats did prove it. You still keep believing a man who lies to you consistently on a daily basis.

And this is what's so sad. Trump straight up lies. He attacks the reputations of people and calls them liars, when they're telling the truth.

And this is deemed acceptable? Because they don't care about what he did (even though he lied by saying he didn't do it?) Because instead of wanting to get to the actual truth, we're held up since the process seemed unfair in the first place?

I don't care about the freaking process, i want to know the truth. Exactly what happened.

Quote:
So now it's official. Using congressional approved funds to bribe a foreign government into interfering with American elections is perfectly fine of a president does that. It's just "inappropriate".

And you're absolutely correct. This is not a good prescedent to set. This behavior is absolutely unacceptable. So that's what's being figured. He did hold up foreign aid for political favors (yet lies about it to the American people over and over), and that's not a big enough deal to take this any further.

I just find it absolutely pathetic.

This is why i left the Republican Party right here. 100%.

Or maybe i should say, the Republican Party left me. When they sold out on caring about doing the right thing. About family values. Personal Responsibility. Morality. And got behind this scumbag garbage human of a President.

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
D
Legend
Legend
D
There’s that one way street again ...

- He is also ACQUITTED FOREVER ... but u don’t like that so it doesn’t count ...
- what happened in the senate was very unfair ... thank god the house ran a squeaky clean extremely fair process ... rofl ...

And then u end it with something that is a bold faced lie the way u wrote it... at least your consistent ... thumbsup

P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm happy to see you now feel Bill Clinton wasn't guilty either.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
There’s that one way street again ...

- He is also ACQUITTED FOREVER ... but u don’t like that so it doesn’t count ...
- what happened in the senate was very unfair ... thank god the house ran a squeaky clean extremely fair process ... rofl ...

And then u end it with something that is a bold faced lie the way u wrote it... at least your consistent ... thumbsup

Yes he is impeached and acquitted forever. He can't be acquitted of impeachment without being impeached was my point. A very select group of POTUS club.

What happened in the Senate was a travesty and a sham. The Dems in the house didn't do anything like what the Senate did. Schiff spelled that out in answering Q's yesterday. If you have a beef with what they did be specific.

The Trump team ABSOLUTELY said that if Trump believed he was acting in the best interest of the Nation by insuring he was elected in the next election - then his motive couldn't be considered corrupt and his actions were un-impeachable. Sorry. 100% truth.

Talking of lying - you ready to fess up to referring to Trump in Football Talk when you said " the other Billionaire in PP" ??? Nahhh - you aren't man enough to admit that.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: PeteyDangerous
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

And this is what's so sad. Trump straight up lies. He attacks the reputations of people and calls them liars, when they're telling the truth.

And this is deemed acceptable? Because they don't care about what he did (even though he lied by saying he didn't do it?) Because instead of wanting to get to the actual truth, we're held up since the process seemed unfair in the first place?

I don't care about the freaking process, i want to know the truth. Exactly what happened.

Quote:

And you're absolutely correct. This is not a good prescedent to set. This behavior is absolutely unacceptable. So that's what's being figured. He did hold up foreign aid for political favors (yet lies about it to the American people over and over), and that's not a big enough deal to take this any further.

Quotes from Tony Schwartz, the ACTUAL author of the book Art of the Deal...

“Lying is second nature to him,” Schwartz said. “More than anyone else I have ever met, Trump has the ability to convince himself that whatever he is saying at any given moment is true, or sort of true, or at least ought to be true.”

“Schwartz says of Trump, “He lied strategically. He had a complete lack of conscience about it.” Since most people are “constrained by the truth,” Trump’s indifference to it “gave him a strange advantage.”
When challenged about the facts, Schwartz says, Trump would often double down, repeat himself, and grow belligerent.” “

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyork...r-tells-all/amp

trump’s sickness, his inability to speak or hear truth, has washed over the MAGA unwashed.

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You Demos hate Trump.

You Demos need to realize hating Trump is not grounds for impeachment!

Trump did nothing wrong with his phone call to Zalinski. Read the Damn Transcript!!!!!!

You Demos are sure not going to cancel my damn vote or anyone else who voted for Trump by trying to run a Silent Coup!!!!!!!!

Why in the hell are you asking for witnesses now???????????????

You had your Damn chance in the house!!!!!!!!!!!

Your desperation is really embarrassing.

The REAL criminals are Adam Shiff, Joe and Hunter Biden. Not to mention legions more in the deep state.

Your coup is not happening!!!!!!!!

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I rest my case.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

(swing vote Senator)

“Given the partisan nature of this impeachment from the very beginning and throughout, I have come to the conclusion that there will be no fair trial in the Senate. I don’t believe the continuation of this process will change anything. It is sad for me to admit that, as an institution, the Congress has failed.”

-Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski
(another swing vote gone)

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
51 Votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurrah!!!

The Shumer Shiff Sham Show is almost OVER.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

Ever see a trial without witnesses?

I'll tell you way, it's the right and proper thing to do.

Why would Trump stop people from Testifying? Don't say it's national security, that can be dealt with properly to avoid openly discussing those things.. It's a false reason to avoid testifying.

I can't imagine any person accused of so many things not being willing to bring forth witnesses that will prove him innocent.

He doesn't want to prove he's innocent, he just wants to avoid being proven guilty... And those witnesses are aware.

But really it doesn't matter,, Republican senators have basically said, yeah, he did that, but we don't care.

Last edited by Damanshot; 01/31/20 03:57 PM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend

(swing vote Senator)

“Given the partisan nature of this impeachment from the very beginning and throughout, I have come to the conclusion that there will be no fair trial in the Senate. I don’t believe the continuation of this process will change anything. It is sad for me to admit that, as an institution, the Congress has failed.”

-Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski
(another swing vote gone)

Given the partisan nature of this coverup by the Republicans, I agree, it's a waste of time...

Get him in Novemeber

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
D
Legend
Legend
D
I live on a 2 way street unlike U and most others ...

I actually voted for Clinton twice ... i voted for bush once and couldn’t do it again ... i left the Republican Party during Rons 2nd term but voted for bush cause i wasn’t voting for that weenie from Mass ...

What they impeached Clinton for was BS .... and that man was and is a disgusting pig ... and that has nuttin to do with the fact I voted for him .... just like my thoughts on this one have nuttin to do with the fact i voted for and love the job Mr. Presidents doing ...

P
Legend
Legend
P
"There is no need for more evidence to conclude that the president withheld United States aid, at least in part, to pressure Ukraine to investigate the Bidens” because ‘the House managers have proved this with what they call a 'mountain of overwhelming evidence.’

It was inappropriate for the president to ask a foreign leader to investigate his political opponent and to withhold United States aid to encourage that investigation,” he says. “But the Constitution does not give the Senate the power to remove the president from office and ban him from this year’s ballot simply for actions that are inappropriate.”

Lamar Alexander. Republican senator from Tennessee.

All you have to do now is convince yourself that bribing a foreign power to interfere with our elections isn't an impeachable offense. And just remember this in the future when a corrupt democrat does the same thing. Because now that Republicans have said a president can do it, they'll continue to do it.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I actually voted for a Republican gov. in both Ohio when I lived there and one here in Tennessee.

The problem with Trump is he is a classless buffoon that lies like a teenager. If his mouth is open he's lying. He sounds like a school yard bully and punishes anyone who says anything negative against him. He will publicly attack veterans, gold star families, a disabled reporter and even a teenager who disagrees with him. He's a disgrace.

Here's another place we differ. Bill Clinton committed perjury. He deserved to be impeached. Just like trump did.

#gmstrong
D
Legend
Legend
D
Classless ... yup ...

Bafoon - anyone that thins that needs to look in the mirror ... for real ...

If his mouth is open he’s lying ... as opposed to the other politicians ... one way street bro ...

Some things he didn’t lie about and he said them with his mouth open and all ...

- new, much better trade deals .... trade deals were one of the reasons i left the Republican Party during Ron’s 2nd term and its the one big blemish on Clinton’s record IMO ...
- manufacturing jobs coming back ...
- getting out of the Paris hose America climate accord ..
- Getting out of that BS Iran nuclear deal ...
- building the wall ....
- if McCain didn’t hate him more than he loves this country O care would be history ...

The list of campaign promises he kept is long ... a lot longer than that .... so he doesn’t lie every time his mouth is open ... *L* ...

P
Legend
Legend
P
You are obviously unaware of how much new wall has been built. You may wish to check that out. wink

There was nothing wrong with the Iran deal. Things are going so much better with them now.

Yet I can show you far more times he lied than told the truth.

Who is paying for that wall again? wink

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus #45...Forever Impeached.

Link Copied to Clipboard