Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Report: Some Steelers Minority Owners Want To Fire Head Coach Mike Tomlin...

begining of the end in crapsburgh.

where is our dear dear steeler fan when you need him lol

I bet you're wondering the samething I did, why O' why didn't I take the...blue pill
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
I hate to say I told you so.. but hey. I told you so.

Poor Clowns....Poor Clowns indeed!! superconfused

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Holy Smokes.

It is times like these that cause me to occasionally say. . .

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!:(

" just look at our record. yes we have sucked!" GMdawg - 02/20/15 07:10 AM
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Here we are again friends.

Once again the Clowns WON the offseason. Came into the regular season ready to show the world that the Clowns are now the Browns.

What happened? Fiasco's. Melt Downs. Shoddy Play. Coach Fired.

Hey look on the bright side. . You did not finish in the basement of the AFC North where it is cold and damp and chills to the bone.

Besides that it was a train wreck of a season. Again.

Sigh. . .Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: dawgpound101

Speaking of coaches getting fired. . .

It's times like these that cause me to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Clown Hunter
Originally Posted By: dawgpound101

Speaking of coaches getting fired. . .

It's times like these that cause me to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

See you on the golf course.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
The sad thing is friends. . I started this thread in Feb of 2015.

I made sure to give it to you straight. You deserve nothing less. I was not taken seriously. Now look. In Feb it will be 5 years since I made this thread. What has changed for your squad?

Playoff appearances?
Division Titles?
Coaching Continuity?

Sadly none of the above. You see the train coming but just cannot get out of the way. Your front office is not interested in winning plain and simple. They are only interested in taking your hard earned doggy bucks. The proof is in the results.

Sigh.

And some people wonder why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

O
Legend
Legend
O
You spend way too much time on a Browns message board.

So where are you watching not-your-team play during the playoffs? Have any good spots?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
You spend way too much time on a Browns message board.

You are right my friend. It is alot. .But my job is not done yet. It is hard to teach a old Dawg new tricks. But I will continue to give it my best shot.

It is my goal to get the Clowns fans to recognize that they deserve better. Get them to stop buying into all of the propaganda that your corrupt front office puts out. They did a real doozy on your fans this offseason. Even I must admit they went above and beyond to get the fan base hyped up.

The sad thing is they knew the team would fail. They just never let the fans on in the secret. That is why I am here. To provide levity. To let you know that if we all stand together your sheisty front office will have to make real changes.

Until that happens I will be here my furry friend. I will be here to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

O
Legend
Legend
O
You check another team's board every 10 minutes looking to post? Dude... get a life.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Poor old Elmer. Still shooting blanks.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
You check another team's board every 10 minutes looking to post? Dude... get a life.

Whoa. . Why are you so agitated and rude??

I thought we were having a nice civilized debate about the sorry state of your squad and your corrupt front office?

It is no wonder you are upset. You were once again sold a bill of goods that turned out to be fools gold.

Sheesh. . Now you know why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
LOL Clown...you really need a friend. Thought about a pet Lion yet?

When he grows up, you'll make him very happy when he makes you into a nice meal.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
LOL Clown...you really need a friend.

Your front office really needs to focus on the fans and fielding competitive teams not just taking your hard earned cash.

I also need to say Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed! when I think of how the Clown fans are being treated. frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

Ah good ol GMDawg. I just looked at my signature and it has a quote of yours from 2015. It is now going on 2020 and nothing has changed.

Wow! It truly is no wonder why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Dorsey gone now too?

SMH. Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

T
Legend
Legend
T
Wow, where ya been

Go 2 and a half years before you post. Dust off that keyboard! You haven't had much to say for quite a while! thumbsup

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
Wow, where ya been

Go 2 and a half years before you post. Dust off that keyboard! You haven't had much to say for quite a while! thumbsup

Wow. I cant even really fault the fans for putting out confusing incorrect statements. Look at the owner of the team they follow. Each off season they hype up the fans to the point where they think they will actually have a competitive season. Then once the season starts it all comes crashing down. frown

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

Laughingstock
I have stated over and over that the Clowns front office does the same thing and gets the same dismal results. Now the national media is repeating the same thing.

Quote:

The Cleveland Browns’ decision to fire Freddie Kitchens on Sunday was met with head nods and chuckles.

Of course, it was time for Kitchens to go. Of course, he was in over his head.

But when word leaked Tuesday that general manager John Dorsey was in trouble and later got the ax too, well, those chuckles turned to deep sighs in Ohio.

Browns fans have seen this act before from team owners Jimmy and Dee Haslam, who clearly want to win but have no idea how as they continue to put this fan base through a cruel and twisted football version of “Groundhog Day.”

Step One: The team underachieves.

Step Two: Haslam gets frustrated and impatient, someone (or some) get fired.

Step Three: A new hope gets hired, and expectations rise.

Step Four: Start back at Step One again.

I have been stating this repeatedly in this thread since 2015. We have people like GMdawg and Vambo who will tell you all is well. Do not worry. There is a plan. Clearly the only plan is to suck for the foreseeable future.

Quote:

And so on, and so on it goes, which explains how, in an era of football when parity is a driving force of the league, the Haslams have accumulated a horrific record since they bought the Browns in October 2012.

Since 2013, the first full season the Haslams owned the team, Cleveland is 28-83-1. That’s a 25 percent winning percentage, about 16 percent behind what William Clay Ford Sr., the deceased patriarch of the Detroit Lions, posted as team owner from 1964-2013. That should explain how pathetic the Haslams’ winning percentage is, right?

Once again. I have stated this fact over and over again. Maybe now the Clowns fans will listen. smh.

Quote:

And it’s a shame. The Browns are one of the NFL’s most historic franchises, a place where legends like Paul Brown, Jim Brown and Otto Graham thrived, and more importantly, won championships.

Of course, those championships came in the 1950s and ’60s. Since then, the Browns have not only failed to reach a Super Bowl — joining the Lions as the only non-expansion team to do so — they also employed the greatest coach of all time (Bill Belichick) and never reaped any of the benefits, went 0-16 in 2016 and implemented the single-worst uniform design in the NFL in 2015.

It’s time for this to stop.

All facts. All facts that I have stated over the years also. Not to pat myself on the back but. . . I am right. I was also right that the Clowns uniforms are terrible. And I am also right that its time for this to stop!

Now you all get it. Now you all see why I fight so hard for your behalf. Now you understand my frustration with your front office.

Now you can see why I sometimes proclaim. . Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend

Ah good ol GMDawg. I just looked at my signature and it has a quote of yours from 2015. It is now going on 2020 and nothing has changed.

Poor old Elmer tasking shots at your own QB now while yinz sit home on your coach.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

Well. . .I decided to go down memory lane and look at the the pearls of wisdom GMdawg has laid down in this thread. He is a veteran of this board. A long time Clowns fan. A respected member of Dawgtalkers. Let's take a look.

Ah my poor confused Steelers friend. Change does not happen over night and while it is true that we have been screwing up since we returned in 1999, we are now on the right path. We are building toward the future instead of expecting instant success. So sit back relax, and enjoy watching the Browns improve at the same time the Steelers start to tank.

Well. . I am appalled. This quote was 5 years ago. Since then there have been multiple coaching changes. No winning seasons. Total fiasco. But according to GMdawg all is well. We are on the right track. Stay the course.

Quite frankly it is this line of lethargic lazy thinking that has the Clowns fans depressed and unmotivated.

Sheesh. .It truly is no wonder that I sometimes say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Now that we have determined that I am right we can move forward. The problem is the Clowns front office. They have proved to be incompetent, disorganized, and low key criminal in the way they treat the fans.

They do NOT have your best interests at heart. They are NOT trying to field a winning team or build a winning culture.

They ARE only trying to fill their coffers with your hard earned grubby dollars.

So join me friends. Let’s turns you Clowns upside down. Bring respectability BACK to Cleveland. Instead of watching the the team you had stolen from you win titles and championships or watching your fiercest rival beat you 9 times out of 10 we can start a new winning tradition in Cleveland. Lord knows it is long overdue.

Till then I will say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

R
Rookie
Rookie
R
I would like to join in. You wont see me at the turnstiles ever. However, I was in favor of keeping First Time Freddie and at least give him a chance.

V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

I rarely check out this forum. It's really weird that someone would go to another team's site and talk trash. It spells loser.

But Clown is kind of funny in a weird sort of way and if you think about it, he is right about this:

Quote:
Step One: The team underachieves.

Step Two: Haslam gets frustrated and impatient, someone (or some) get fired.

Step Three: A new hope gets hired, and expectations rise.

Step Four: Start back at Step One again.

Sad.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Wow.

It’s times like these that cause me to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed. superconfused

O
Legend
Legend
O
So are you a clown and a hunter, or do you hunt clowns. You seem like a clown to me.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
You seem like a clown to me.

Sadly the Browns have morphed into the Clowns yet again. It is a story we have seen time and time again and it really hit home when on MNF the crowd chants Cleveland Sucks and the announcers co-sign the fans sentiment.

It's times like these that cause me to say Poor Clowns superconfused Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

O
Legend
Legend
O
Dude, you guys tied Detroit. Go back to your own board.

-PrplPplEater
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Dude, you guys tied Detroit. Go back to your own board.

Well the team who tied the Lions also swept the Clowns. frown That is simply sad my friend and it is despicable how your front office takes advantage of your fanbase.

And go back to my own board? I was under the impression that this forum is for fans of other teams? notallthere Wait lets see what the Rules Of The Pound says about this subject.

SMACK SHACKThis forum is for the tossing back and forth of "smack" between Browns fans and fans of opposing teams.
Rules Of The Clown Pound

You are confused sir. Quite like the basement dwelling team. It's no wonder I sometimes say Poor Clowns. frown Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

O
Legend
Legend
O
"tossing back and forth"

I don't remember you here last year at this time. You disappear when your team sucks, which makes your smack weak.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: THROW LONG
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
"tossing back and forth"

I don't remember you here last year at this time. You disappear when your team sucks, which makes your smack weak.

Thats the thing. I am not here for "smack" I am here to help bring light to the poor treatment of the Clown fans by your leadership.

You are seemingly angry at me and that is weak and cowardly. I did not underperform and land your team in the basement of the AFC North. Be angry at your front office.

You go from " Go back to your own board" to " I don't remember you here last year" Make up your mind friend.

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

O
Legend
Legend
O
The point sailed over your head, but I guess I should've expected that from a troll who's crawled out from under their bridge for the first time in over a year.

I'm not angry. You're just annoying. There's a difference.

-PrplPplEater
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
You're just annoying. There's a difference.

Annoying?
[Linked Image from thecoli.com]

I cannot argue that. My posting style is not going to appeal to everyone. That is fair.

But. . . Who cares?[Linked Image from thecoli.com]

Your team is in the basement of the AFC North and is currently in shambles. So posting style points go out the window at this point. We are in triage my friend.

Wow. It is no wonder that I occasionally say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Look out Elmer, I'm a wascally wabbit

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Look out Elmer, I'm a wascally wabbit

I’m just looking out for your best interest. You let your emotions get the best of you and you broke the Rules of the Pound.

The last thing we need is for you self destruct like Vambo and basically ban yourself through ineptitude and stupidity.

Oh yes before I forgot…. Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by GMdawg
just look at our record. yes we have sucked but as i said earlier we are on the right track to turning things around. I am now buying stock in Puffs as the tears that will be soon flowing from the Steeler fans when it's their turn to wallow in the basement for a while will allow me to retire in a comfy manor and enjoy myself.

Sadly this prediction has not come to pass. frown

While GM has good intentions he has proven time and time again that his overall football knowledge is subpar and lacking. He relies on the hope that his team can magically manifest results instead of looking at his front offices track record and giving a accurate prediction.

It truly is a sad state of affairs. It really is no surprise that I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend
Are all those voices in your head talking or quit today Elmer?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

I really enjoy Clown Hunter's posts. Truly, I do.....I chuckle at most of them. It's hilarious seeing Dawgs on here continue to take the bait and get triggered like children over and over again all these years.

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: Clown Hunter
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack I hate to say I told you so but. . . . . . .

Link Copied to Clipboard