Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
It was a single individual attending one or two religious gatherings that is responsible for about 80% of South Koreas infections.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: FloridaFan
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Most likely still Kung-Flu, as I have heard it many times since it started. smile

But for a WH professional to say it is, well unprofessional.

Yet still supporting it...pfft the trump era.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
F
Legend
Legend
F
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: FloridaFan
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Most likely still Kung-Flu, as I have heard it many times since it started. smile

But for a WH professional to say it is, well unprofessional.

Yet still supporting it...pfft the trump era.

???

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
What would you have liked for Trump to do?

STFU and do his job. Stop projecting his flaws on Obama and the Democrats. This happened under his watch and he’s still lying about the test kits. Testing started way too late and you can’t get tested if you want to get tested like trump said you could. Recklessly trump put many American’s in harms way. The majority of test kits are still promised to come. But when? And still trump could have used the World Health Org test in the meantime until the USA developed their own testing and procedures.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Things like calling it a democratic hoax certainly weren't helpful. Telling the nation the people still went to work and felt fine was something he should have just shut up about. Saying it was contained when anyone who knew anything about it knew better was another stupid thing to say.

See here's where they seem to lose sight of things. Had people been told by Trump two weeks ago the same things he's saying today, how many fewer cases of the virus would we have in our nation right now?

Being honest and informative about what was actually going on is what he could have been doing. He wasn't.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
If you want tested you can get tested.... but you gotta wait weeks maybe months. Wash your hands stay home.

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
I just want to know who finally got through to Trump and how they did it. They deserve a medal.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
they let him know he was blowing the election.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Thousands flock to Florida beaches, ignoring coronavirus concerns

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus...s-p6R5XEXs8rgwU

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
I bought my new gun today. And Ammo. It was a miracle as there is a massive run on guns and ammo right now.

I wound up just going to my range since they also are a gun store.
I went in there and their gun shelves were mostly empty.

I asked if they have any shotguns? Nope
Can they order shotguns? Nope
Do they have any 38s? Nope

So then I must have looked exasperated because then he says if I want a home defense gun he has a 357 magnum.

I say no, that has way too much kick.

He says it can shoot 38 caliber rounds.

I say give it to me. So thats what I bought. And ammo. They are only selling ammo to people who buy guns or use their range.

My Dad has this gun and I shot it before with wad cutter bullets, so I was already familiar with it.

I feel much safer now.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
I love my 357 mags.

Thought everyone else would like to know that MAGA hats outsold Paper Towels last week. thumbsup

M
Legend
Legend
M
I bought my new gun today. And Ammo. It was a miracle as there is a massive run on guns and ammo right now.

So then I must have looked exasperated because then he says if I want a home defense gun he has a 357 magnum.

I say give it to me. So thats what I bought. And ammo. They are only selling ammo to people who buy guns or use their range.

My Dad has this gun and I shot it before with wad cutter bullets, so I was already familiar with it.

I feel much safer now.

So one day people are talking about not panicking - being sensible etc. The CV is like the flu. yadayadayada - the next we are out of toilet paper and sanitizer and folks are hoarding. Now folks are out stripping the shelves of gun stores like this is the Walking Dead.

Really can't make this stuff up. Do whatever you all need to do. Personally I think in the best of times feeling like you HAVE to own a gun for protection means you are living in fear - the public on mass going out panic buying at a time like this is most assuredly a fearful reaction. smh.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
I love my 357 mags. Doesn't your Abrams parked in your front yard give you enough security?

Thought everyone else would like to know that MAGA hats outsold Paper Towels last week. thumbsup
And you can put the hats to the same use as the TP... rofl

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: mgh888

I feel much safer now.

So one day people are talking about not panicking - being sensible etc. The CV is like the flu. yadayadayada - the next we are out of toilet paper and sanitizer and folks are hoarding. Now folks are out stripping the shelves of gun stores like this is the Walking Dead.

Really can't make this stuff up. Do whatever you all need to do. Personally I think in the best of times feeling like you HAVE to own a gun for protection means you are living in fear - the public on mass going out panic buying at a time like this is most assuredly a fearful reaction. smh.

For all you know, the last ones standing could be the gun owners.

Its better to be safe than sorry.

I am a single white female living in a black neighborhood and driving a Jaguar. If any looting happens, they are coming to my house first.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Being honest and informative about what was actually going on in the White House is what he could have been doing. He wasn't.

Fixed it for you...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
Legend
Legend
Quote:
housands flock to Florida beaches, ignoring coronavirus concerns

banghead

Timeline:
3/2-10, Spring Break begins
3/17, St. Patrick's Day... KEGGERRRRRRS!!!

just in time to come home and infect Nana or Gramps at the annual Easter gathering.

For Grampy, be a lot of slow-singin' and flower-bringin'
But damn... that beach party sho was slammin'....

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Legend
Legend

I feel much safer now.

I am a single white female living in a black neighborhood and driving a Jaguar. If any looting happens, they are coming to my house first.

Get a couple of speed loaders for that wheel gun. After you pull it six times, it can get cumbersome to load quickly. The speed loaders will help for the next six.

#GMSTRONG
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: Tulsa

I feel much safer now.

Get a couple of speed loaders for that wheel gun. After you pull it six times, it can get cumbersome to load quickly. The speed loaders will help for the next six.

Thats a good idea!

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend

Quote from Mr. IQ.

"I've always known, this is a real -- this is a real -- this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

This is where incompetence becomes dangerous.

A pathological liar in the office of the presidency gives misinformation during a health crisis. This could cost lives.

Then Fox News backs him and gives the same misinformation to a public audience looking for direction.

Criminal negligence.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Eve I responded to your post, but it wasn't aimed at you so much as it was aimed at the public at large. Given your situation is every reason to be armed I guess, to be honest I thought you already were from post you've made in the past. That way that people are emptying shelves everywhere is just a little nuts.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: bonefish

Quote from Mr. IQ.

"I've always known, this is a real -- this is a real -- this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

A pathological liar in the office of the presidency gives misinformation during a health crisis. This could cost lives.

Then Fox News backs him and gives the same misinformation to a public audience looking for direction.

Criminal negligence.

I mean you have have to be a special kind of Trump supporter too not look back and remember what Trump said less than 2 weeks ago. But I bet they're some out there, believing every word he says. And it's the Kenyan's damn fault anyway.

M
Legend
Legend
M

E
Legend
Legend
E
Eve I responded to your post, but it wasn't aimed at you so much as it was aimed at the public at large. Given your situation is every reason to be armed I guess, to be honest I thought you already were from post you've made in the past. That way that people are emptying shelves everywhere is just a little nuts.

Thank you. My other gun is a 22 target pistol. Not much for home defense, so I needed to upgrade.

No Craps Given
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

I feel much safer now.

I remember during the '60s, the 357 Magnum was a very popular weapon for law enforcement. It was designed - as a one-shot man stopper...and is a very intimidating looking revolver. thumbsup Good for you Eve on your purchase...photo?

M
2nd String
2nd String
M

Stop the hysteria!

Please

We are all in this together. Take recommended precautions and don’t purchase all the tp and meat you can get your hands on. Think of others. This will end...don’t make it worse.

Last edited by MemphisHoundDawg; 03/17/20 09:16 PM.
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
[quote=OldColdDawg] I just want to know who finally got through to Trump and how they did it. They deserve a medal.

This supposedly- over 2 million dead if we don’t do something
/https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/read-the-alarming-report-that-seems-to-have-jump-started-trumps-covid-response

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

I feel much safer now.

I remember during the '60s, the 357 Magnum was a very popular weapon for law enforcement. It was designed - as a one-shot man stopper...and is a very intimidating looking revolver. thumbsup Good for you Eve on your purchase...photo?

Here you go. Keep in mind I'm not shooting 357 rounds out of it as that's like a hand cannon I cant control. I'm shooting girly 38 caliber rounds out of it. 38 will still stop people very effectively. smile

And yes law enforcement used it. My Dad is a retired FBI agent, and he used this gun on the job I do believe.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Nonsense. The strong leadership you're seeing here could only come from experience gained as a game show host and teen beauty pageant organizer.

#GMStong
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
rofl

M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:

Nonsense. The strong leadership you're seeing here could only come from experience gained as a game show host and teen beauty pageant organizer.

Y’all take a serious situation and politicize it. I get it...there’s a proper place and time for everything. This isn’t the time...

Legend
Legend
Wish you tell your president that.

Always hilarious how you MAGA hatters will criticize us but stay quiet over the guy you voted for doing literally the same thing.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: Swish
Wish you tell your president that.

Always hilarious how you MAGA hatters will criticize us but stay quiet over the guy you voted for doing literally the same thing.

I would like to respond to you in a rational way, but I would get banned. How did I criticize anyone?

Legend
Legend
You’re talking about a time and place, yet we’ve heard nothing from you about the presidents politicizing of this issue.

And why would you get banned? What an odd comment.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Y’all take a serious situation and politicize it. I get it...there’s a proper place and time for everything. This isn’t the time...

What a total crock of bs.
If not now, when?
This- person spent 2 solid months dowplaying the seriousness, cracking jokes at rallies and treating it like it was a mild bout of diarrhea. This is totally political in nature. His entire approach was to convince his followers that "those hysterical other people" were over-reacting, even as thousands fell in foreign countries. His cavalier attitude left us unprepared for this, when we could have been handling it like Singapore, Taiwan and SK.

Now we have an epidemiological bell curve that looks more like a vertical spike than a gentle mound. That means overloaded med facilities, unprepared citizenry and panic in the streets.

That, my friend is the very epitome of political consequences.

I for one will NEVER stop hammering home the fact that this political world was too big for him from Jump Street. I want him gone on 11/3... because hwe will still be the same overmatched, overwhelmed, unprepared, unqualified human being in 2021 that he was in 2015.

4 years is survivable.
8 is not.

Respectfully... this is exactly the right time to hold his feet to the fire while we clean up his mess. Some of us can actually do 2 things at once. We're now required to so so, because... consider the alternative.

#GMStong
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: Swish
You’re talking about a time and place, yet we’ve heard nothing from you about the presidents politicizing of this issue.

And why would you get banned? What an odd comment.

Worry about yourself and your family dude. Use your limited brain capacity for things that are most important during this difficult time

Legend
Legend
Lol you can’t even respond.

Sad.

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg

Stop the hysteria!

Please

We are all in this together. Take recommended precautions and don’t purchase all the tp and meat you can get your hands on. Think of others. This will end...don’t make it worse.

Yep... lets ignore science and what the experts say. Lets follow Trump and Nunes, they so smart. Lets not be informed and call anyone who wants to examine options and planning for different possibilities and call them hysterical.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

I feel much safer now.

Here you go. Keep in mind I'm not shooting 357 rounds out of it as that's like a hand cannon I cant control. I'm shooting girly 38 caliber rounds out of it. 38 will still stop people very effectively. smile

And yes law enforcement used it. My Dad is a retired FBI agent, and he used this gun on the job I do believe.

Now, go to the range a few more times... once a week, if you can swing it.

Practice sighting on the FRONT sight and work on your grip. Grip is aim.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:

And I would assume that you would agree that it wasn’t the time a couple weeks ago this a democratic hoax or anything that fox said couple weeks ago

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Very nice!

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Coronavirus Again

Link Copied to Clipboard