Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
GMdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

New report by Cleveland Clinic doctor gives glimpse into why coronavirus patients die
Updated 10:57 AM; Today 6:30 AM

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2020/04/...tients-die.html

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Hard to draw any firm conclusions based on only two cases.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Very interesting.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Need to do about 250 more, each one done with the diligence of the very first one.

Then, we can start to get a picture.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Nobody else has done autopsies on Covid patients? I find this very weird considering they know so little about this virus.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Nobody else has done autopsies on Covid patients? I find this very weird considering they know so little about this virus.

I consider it utterly unthinkable and borderline criminal. How could so many have died from something and NOBODY had done any sort of autopsies, yet??

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
Cool and all but.. this dude in Oklahoma died in late March. There were already well over 20,000 deaths worldwide at this point in almost all first world countries..

From the article:
Quote:
Before the study was published in the American Journal of Clinical Pathology on Friday, there hadn’t been any published autopsy reports of coronavirus patients. That was a problem. An autopsy allows doctors to closely examine and evaluate a body to understand and identify the cause of death.

That was a problem? Ya think???? First death reported by the Chinese early in January, now up to over 20,000 deaths and NOBODY had thought to do an autopsy and report out to the rest of the world?

Quote:
“People all over the world were wondering, thousands of people are dying and we have no idea what’s really going on at a microscopic level in their lungs,” Cleveland Clinic lung pathologist and lead author Dr. Sanjay Mukhopadhyay said in an interview Monday.

Yes, people were wondering, but most of all we were TRUSTING that somebody was trying to figure it out... turns out we were wrong. I'm not a doctor but if people are dying all over the world from some respiratory disease we've never seen before, cutting a couple of the deceased open to see what was going on might have been a priority.

Quote:
Doctors believed that many coronavirus patients were dying of acute respiratory distress. But that was a hunch. In the autopsy of the 77-year-old Oklahoma man, they actually got to see the damage: How the inside of the lung air sacs were coated in what doctors say looks like a thick layer of paint, making it difficult for people to breath.

A hunch? For the first 3 months of people dying all over the world, the medical community at large was operating off a hunch and that is how they were determining treatment...

Glad this study was done but this doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling that the medical community was on top of this at all...

yebat' Putin
GMdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

BUT finally two cases were done, and of course Cleveland was the first to do so.

GMdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Quote:
Glad this study was done but this doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling that the medical community was on top of this at all...

If there is something I have learned with all of my health problems it's that the medical community is impressive for what they do know, and scary as hell for everything they don't know, or are wrong about.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Metro New report by Cleveland Clinic doctor gives glimpse into why coronavirus patients die Updated 10:57 AM; Today 6:30

Link Copied to Clipboard