Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Legend
Legend
While the other side supports the always lying pos ...... Hillary.

They both smell like crap.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Really? You do know trump has called a woman a pig, said derogatory things about their looks and made other negative statements about women, right?

You do realize that Trump has a total of 25 sexual accusers as well, right? And that he's cheated on all three of his wives.

Let's not pretend we're comparing apples to apples here. And even DC knows it. Some of his comments are so lewd that I can't even post youtube videos of them because they break the board rules.

You're purposefully misrepresenting DC's point. He didn't in any fashion excuse Trumps behavior or allegations.

He's only pointing out the medias failure willful refusal to maintain a consistent standard and objectivity.

Last edited by DevilDawg2847; 04/29/20 09:02 AM. Reason: 'failure' would imply an honest effort

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
While the other side supports the always lying pos ...... Hillary.

Lol. Supporting Hillary? You have pre Alzheimer’s or what? Hillary is out of politics right now. rofl Hillary.? ‘Russia if you’re listening.” rofl where are those damn emails. rofl

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
No, he’s pointing out the so called “liberal” media’s failure, while unsurprisingly ignoring the fact that “conservative” media ignored the hell out of trumps sexual assault allegations.

The only one on Fox News who tried to check trump on anything remotely close to that was Megan Kelly, and we all know what happened to her on Fox after that.

And by the way, just an overall statement not directed at you, but imma need this board to stop referring to the MSM as if Fox News isn’t part of it.

Fox News, and the people that routinely watch that network, constantly brag about having the highest ratings. By definition, that means they are the top dog of the MSM, and yet we got clowns acting as if that’s not the case.

Fox News IS the mainstream of mainstream, so DC, you, and everybody else better be including that trash ass network when referring to the MSM, because the reality is you haven’t, and it’s time to start.

Back to Biden. I told all of you losers that I didn’t want Biden to be the nominee, and all this crap has only enforced it.

But here the hell we are. And You know what? Imma play by the same damn rules you conservatives set during 2016. You ignored all that crap with trump, so guess what Swish is gonna do?

Innocent until proven guilty. So now we got two scumbags yet again running for president/reelection, and I’m going to vote Biden, because even with all his BS, he still can’t hold trumps jock strap when it comes to the total package scumbag behavior.

Honestly, this country blows right now. We aren’t electing real leaders anymore, women are barely treated better than middle eastern countries, racism still alive and well, our infrastructure is trash.

We’re a step above a third world country. The only thing we’re #1 in is prison population, COVID deaths, reality stars and trash ass leadership.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Please Swish. DC, myself and others KNOW Fox is biased as all hell and trash. The problem is that they're one network, and the other 24 major media outlets are just as biased and trash the other way and are proving it on a daily basis right now. Then everyone pretends that they're the middle ground because Fox is the only one that looks like an outlier.

Imagine opening up Yahoo News or Facebook, and all 50-whatever stories you look at every day come from Fox News-like sources. Just spin after spin. Then you see one story from CNN spun the other way, but everyone just dismisses it because "CNN is that trash left-wing network". Who cares if they have the highest ratings because it's the only way you can get even a glimpse at the other side of things.

O
Legend
Legend
O
... and Fox is regularly lambasted by just about everyone. Not arguing with you that they're wrong... I'm arguing that they're being called on their BS.

You raise a good point about Fox being part of the MSM, though. Honestly, I never thought of them like that. I see them as their own entity kinda out in the no-man's-land of the news media landscape. They're big and popular, but not really taken seriously by anyone other than their own fans.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Throw FOX in there. I'm fine with that.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
but not really taken seriously by anyone other than their own fans.

Which can be said about basically every 'media' source out there.

The funny thing is, objective, investigative journalism is not that hard of a thing to do.

-Jack Burton

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg
Please Swish. DC, myself and others KNOW Fox is biased as all hell and trash. The problem is that they're one network, and the other 24 major media outlets are just as biased and trash the other way and are proving it on a daily basis right now. Then everyone pretends that they're the middle ground because Fox is the only one that looks like an outlier.

Imagine opening up Yahoo News or Facebook, and all 50-whatever stories you look at every day come from Fox News-like sources. Just spin after spin. Then you see one story from CNN spun the other way, but everyone just dismisses it because "CNN is that trash left-wing network". Who cares if they have the highest ratings because it's the only way you can get even a glimpse at the other side of things.

Excl you're cool and all, but you can miss me with that BS. you sat there and claimed they're bias, yet you barely say anything about them. you go hard in the paint on CNN and MSNBC, but then give me some throwaway response like "we know their bias, BUUUUUUUTTTT".

thats a cop out. straight up. Fox news is THE premier network. you also have to include OANN, the federalist, National Review, WSJ, and a couple others. nah nah nah buddy. you want me to believe you and DC and others? start going hard in the paint on fox news like you do everybody else.

as far as new channels go, you gotta ask your conservative leaders and media moguls why there's only one network. it aint CNN or msnbc's fault that the only place to get straight up conservative slanted news is fox.

and THEN on top of that......last time i checked, its the people responsibility to educate themselves, and not rely solely on TV news. but i guess personal responsibility and all that doesnt count when it comes to trashing the "liberal" media.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Shall we parse this down in relation to Kavanough? Please don't answer yes, or you will look foolish.

I'll parse it down for you..... Kavanaugh is a Supreme Court Justice.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: DevilDawg2847
He's only pointing out the medias failure willful refusal to maintain a consistent standard and objectivity.

Since none of you read anything that resembles mainstream media, you must be missing it. Just yesterday the Huffington Post and a lot of other media sources you "claim are so liberal" covered the story. But don't let facts get in your way.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
What do you want me to say about them that you and everyone else haven't already jumped on them about? I hardly ever reference or post links from them, and I just straight up admitted that they are biased as hell. But lets quit pretending that everyone else isn't just as bad as they are.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You must have either forgotten about or not heard about the new kid on the block. OAN. They make FOX News look like MSNBC.

Trump has been calling on their reporters a lot in his daily briefings.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Since none of you read anything that resembles mainstream media, you must be missing it. Just yesterday the Huffington Post and a lot of other media sources you "claim are so liberal" covered the story. But don't let facts get in your way.

Oh look, HuffPo finally showed up to the party! I guess better late than never. I'm sure it was an objective article too.

That's like the Browns winning the 1st preseason game this year and trying to use that as evidence that Jimmy H has been the best owner ever this entire time.

-Jack Burton

P
Legend
Legend
P
See, you have no idea. But thanks for playing. Here's a couple for you.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/biden-acc...4b075cbfc31fbac

Potential Joe Biden VP Candidates Largely Silent On Latest Tara Reade Revelations

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-vp-tara-reade_n_5ea86f02c5b66d8003aac14f

So let me see if I get this straight. First you complained they didn't cover it. Since you were shown to be wrong, you switched gears and complain about when they covered it?

Would you like to see where other mainstream media has been covering it or would you be ready to admit you're just parroting things you've heard?

sorry j, this was intended for Devil.

Last edited by PitDAWG; 04/29/20 11:25 AM.

#gmstrong
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
J\C
I saw would be VP. candidate Stacy Abrams on CNN Don Lemon interveiw he asked her about the allegations Reade made and she stated that she believes she is lying and beleives Biden because the N.Y. Times said so. I guess that settles it then.

P
Legend
Legend
P
A lot of people settled it on Kavenaugh with even less. He was innocent from day 1, remember?

#gmstrong
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Whats that have to do with the price of tea in your Beloved China? I just told what I saw and apparently you dont like it cause its a factual truth, deal with it ok.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Just pointing out the obvious. Beloved China? What kind of drugs are you on today?

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
And many more, louder, individuals did the exact opposite.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
See, you have no idea. But thanks for playing. Here's a couple for you.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/biden-acc...4b075cbfc31fbac

Potential Joe Biden VP Candidates Largely Silent On Latest Tara Reade Revelations

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-vp-tara-reade_n_5ea86f02c5b66d8003aac14f

So let me see if I get this straight. First you complained they didn't cover it. Since you were shown to be wrong, you switched gears and complain about when they covered it?

Would you like to see where other mainstream media has been covering it or would you be ready to admit you're just parroting things you've heard?

sorry j, this was intended for Devil.

I'm not switching gears. I'm not complaining that they are covering it now but this has been a story for a couple weeks if not potentially longer.

If you want to suggest that they were doing their due diligence before putting those out yesterday, ok. I won't challenge that because that's a standard we all should want media outlets to pursue.

But this issue isn't getting the attention that a responsible, objective media should be giving it.

-Jack Burton

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
And many more, louder, individuals did the exact opposite.

Since when did popularity start meaning anything? It didn't count in 2016. wink

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Still waiting for anyone else to commit to believing women...

P
Legend
Legend
P
But this issue isn't getting the attention that a responsible, objective media should be giving it.

And what are you basing this on? I mean I'm not going to waste my time with a bunch of google searches but I've seen quite a few stories from several different sources on this topic so I'm wondering exactly what you are basing your opinion on?

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist

So in your world all women are being honest and all men are lying? I don't see that as a logical conclusion.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

I don't believe in blind trust anymore bro. Women and men both lie. We have to look at these allegations on a case by case basis and take them all seriously; which means believing every allegation merits investigation.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/29/20 12:46 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Reap what you sow dude.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I certainly believe that any such allegation should be taken seriously and be investigated. In any instance where the victim can still be under physical threat by the accused she should be protected.

But as you also said, that doesn't mean you always believe the allegation. That would mean every man accused is a liar. That goes directly against everything our justice system stands for.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Riley01
Reap what you sow dude.

As long as you understand that those 25 Trump accusers are still out there. Reap on that for a minute.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Hearing out what they have to say and doing your due diligence to investigate the claims is one thing, and should absolutely be done and without any sort of character assassination. Blindly believing them just because they're a woman is misandrist. In this country, you're supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. I agree that it's unfortunate that a lot of these cases boil down to his words against hers, but we can't just straight convict guys on accusations only, or men would never hold a position of power again.

Legend
Legend
The Senate needs to investigate this and begin hearings.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Why he has already been exonerated by the NYT. aint that good enough for you cause its sure good enough for the Dem party women and men. lol

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, they should do exactly what they did with Trump's 25 accusers. Elect him president.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
The Senate needs to investigate this and begin hearings.

He's not in office bro, the Senate has no authority to investigate individuals over sexual assault allegations. Only Barr could do that for team Trump. And that would be a gross overreach of authority; investigating a political rival before a presidential election... right?

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
lmao, you need serious help dude Trump was PRES. before the phony allegations.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I see, when it's Trump they're "phony".

All the assault allegations against Donald Trump, recapped

16 women have accused Donald Trump of various forms of sexual assault, including one accusation of rape and another, in which the accuser has not used the word “rape” but whose description meets the legal definition of rape. This figure includes standing accusations from both before and after the release of the Access Hollywood tape on October 7, 2016.

The alleged incidents range from the early 1980s to 2013.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/assault-allegations-donald-trump-recapped

That covers 16 of them. So no, as usual some came long before he was president but you just spout crap with no truth in it.

#gmstrong
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
You should take a vacation and enjoy your family cause you are a little to engrossed with the TDS....seriously

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Drip!Drip!Drip!

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Tara Reade calls for release of Biden's Senate records: 'Why are they under seal?'

"I'm calling for the release of the documents being held by the University of Delaware that contain Biden's staff personnel records because I believe it will have my complaint form, as well as my separation letter and other documents." "Maybe if other staffers that have tried to file complaints would come to light -- why are they under seal? And why won't they be released to the public?"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tara-reade-calls-on-biden-release-senate-records

I call upon Trump to release 20 years worth of Tax Records for himself and all his companies.

Why is he hiding them

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Riley01
You should take a vacation and enjoy your family cause you are a little to engrossed with the TDS....seriously

It takes much less time than having to come up with excuses for an inept Trump.

I see you have no excuse for the facts I presented. All you have in response is your typical TDS BS.

#gmstrong
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Joe Biden Sexual Assault Accuser Tara Reade Files Criminal Complaint

Link Copied to Clipboard