Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
V
Legend
Legend
V
That's a possibility. Playing RG is the easiest spot on the line. Far easier than playing LT.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: Jester
Personally, I would rather sign Warford than Peters, but should we sign Peters, would Wills be on the bench or would he start at RG?

Curious, Is it an easier transition from RT to LT or from RT to RG?
It RT to RG is easier, that could explain the Peters possibility. Giving Wills an easier transition expecting there to be too little off season OTA's/training camp for him to make the more difficult transition.

That was my first thought .... Peters to LT and the rook to RG for a year or two ...

Pit might have a stroke about transitioning from RG to LT but I’m willing to risk it ... *L* ...

Legend
Legend

Actually I doubt that Peters is in the Browns picture.

I just don't see it. They want Wills to play.

Warford is the more likely. But my guess is someone would pay him more than the Browns would.

Roster moves from this point will more likely center upon the bottom 15 of the roster. Try and improve depth. Get guys you feel have a chance to develop that other teams had to let go.

The exception here is a vet linebacker who fits Woods scheme.

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Re: Warford. It was mentioned above that he brings about $7 mill in salary. It's actually $8.5 mill with bonuses, etc. AND he is an UFA next year. Teller, who had some nice games last year, will carry a salary of about $725K into this season and is signed thru 2022.

Putting aside for the moment that Warford isn't even a great fit for us (just look at his film. He played in a totally different system), the contract and $ makes it a real poor deal for the Browns. We take him on and that's $7 mill less we have to spend in salaries for other positional groups like LB, safety, etc, or even another guard if a cheaper one becomes available when teams cut veterans.

Peters could be a different story, because he is a better fit and might be willing to fit his contract better into the Browns' plans. My only concerns are that 1) You have to burn muscle memory into Wills playing LT. There is no other substitute. And having him play behind Peters would stunt Wills' growth.

2) Would Peters be willing to come here for a year? I don't think so. When a player is on the backside of his career and wants to play for a still longer time, like Peters indicated, the last thing he wants to do is to sign a 1-year contract. He wants to lock himself into as long of contract as he can. But the Browns aren't going to offer a long-term contract for Peters at the money he has been making to have him back up Wills after one year. It just doesn't make sense for them. It seems to me the only instance where Peters would come is if he is willing to make less money for a longer period of time in a back-up, spot starter role.

Last edited by BWinCA; 05/13/20 09:42 AM.
O
Legend
Legend
O
I think it really depends on what the actual expectations are this season. I know the line is always "SB or bust" but the actual expectations that help guide the plan are usually different. If they expect to make the playoffs and put together a decent run, then a vet LT (and on the cheap, at that) makes a bunch of sense. If the plan is more focused on the long-term, then I don't think taking reps away from a guy that needs to get comfortable in a new spot on the line makes much sense, when you step back and really look at the situation.

I like having him play guard even less. I'm a little gunshy about moving new, highly-drafted linemen all over the line.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Good stuff here the past many posts...including yours above.

I tend to think more like Vers (insert vomit icon thumbsup ) on the belief that a top 10 overall pick should step in as a starter. I'm a little conflicted with that belief because it MIGHT indicate that the pick in question was a "need" over "BPA". (Whatever BPA means.) And therefore was chosen to fill an immediate/starting hole. Anyway...

I'd be ok with Peters. I don't want him per se, but he'd be better than any other 3rd OT on the team.

Lastly, I'd like to read the OL guru comments on Warford. I've read comments elsewhere that dovetail with yours above...and I've read others that he'd be s fine fit here.

If he is coming from the same system he was in in NO, why did they cut him? Aren't they on the prowl for a SB run? Was it just $$$?

E
Legend
Legend
E
Just defending my boy Baker who you trash in 50 posts and then I finally say man that's enough and make a post. Burying the hatchet - that is to not go after you with every post. But I cannot sit and not do anything when you are talking so negatively about a player that I think is the guy who will be taking us to the next level.

So as usual, you will take your ball and go home. Man you create this environment with AGENDA posting. Bury the hatchet doesn't mean you get a FREE RIDE in your opinion. Bury the hatchet doesn't mean I have to just let you insult and in many cases regarding Baker, LIE about him and what he is or isn't doing.

In this case you are claiming that if a team tries to improve their O roster it is because of the lack of skill of our QB...really and you are upset if I call you on it.

Have a nice life??? Grow up - you act like a little spoiled kid.

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: BWinCA
Re: Warford. It was mentioned above that he brings about $7 mill in salary. It's actually $8.5 mill with bonuses, etc. AND he is an UFA next year.

Didn't NO release him? If so, then isn't he a UFA now, and has no salary?

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg
Re: Warford. It was mentioned above that he brings about $7 mill in salary. It's actually $8.5 mill with bonuses, etc. AND he is an UFA next year.

Didn't NO release him? If so, then isn't he a UFA now, and has no salary?

Good catch. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wasn't smile
Maybe I should have my coffee before coming here?

Last edited by BWinCA; 05/13/20 10:49 AM.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I took it as those were the numbers you thought he would expect to get to sign with a team.

Last edited by Jester; 05/13/20 11:06 AM.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
https://www.si.com/nfl/saints/news/new-orleans-saints-potential-salary-cap-casualties

The Saints releasing Warford was a thought weeks before the draft. With a 2020 cap hit of 10.6 million (including bonuses) he was expendable even with the 5.6 million dead money because the Saints only had 4 million in cap space and needed room to sign their rookies.

When looking at Peters, some here believe he will come cheap. Yes, it's true his base salary was only 3.5 million in 2019 but he also had a 2.67-million signing bonus, 2-million Roster bonus, $500,000 workout bonus and a guarantee of 5.5 million with a cap hit of 8.66 million.

With that said, getting Peters for less than 8-million would appear unlikely and Warford slightly more in the 9-million dollar range.

Alabama offensive tackle Jedrick Wills, drafted by the Cleveland Browns at No. 10, will sign a contract worth about $19.7 million, including a signing bonus of around $11.9 million. That would mean Wills cost to the Browns in year 1 would be approximately 13.85 million.

So what do we have is the Browns go get Peters and Warford with Wills on the team. According to reports, neither Peters nor Warford are interested in 1-year deals.

Peters: Starting LT with a 2-year deal at 16 million with about 10-12 million guaranteed with a year one cap hit of about 13-15 million.

Warford: starting RG with a 2-year deal at 18 million all guaranteed with a year 1 cap hit of about 15 million.

Wills: 1st round draft pick sitting in wait for either position. 4-year deal at 19.7 million all guaranteed with a 5th year option and a year 1 cap hit of about 13.85 million.

Total year 1 cost would be about 41.85 million for 2020 for these 3 guys together.

I totally agree with Vers that the #10 pick overall should step in as a starter. I don't think you draft a project at #10. Secondly, if the Browns move him to RG (some scouting reports have suggested that would be eventually the position for Wills) that you would have to agree that spending the #10 pick overall on a guard is a very big reach.

Now signing Peters for the next two years might fix the situation at LT and RG with Wills but the Browns are still putting their faith into a 38-year old player at the critical LT position with a suspect injury history. Now next year there are four true LT's expected to go in the top 10. Depending on this years success, the Browns might have to trade into the top 10 to address that position. The drawback, the defense is ignored again and appears to be a weak portion of the team as it stands now.

Big decisions for the Browns. I do find it interesting though that there seems to be questions now about Wills moving to LT. Interesting indeed.

Just "KICKING THAT CAN DOWN the ROAD"
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

A friend of mine and I were texting about this very thing yesterday. The signing of Peters. Now I'm fully aware that Wills is certainly no Joe Thomas.

But in both cases they were top 10 draft picks. So I'll pose a very similar question to the board that I posed to him with a little more detail.

How much more salary cap do you think this FO will put into the OL than they already are? Who was Joe Thomas back up and how much did they pay him?

They drafted Wills to play LT. It's not like they feel he is a project because you don't invest a top 10 pick in someone you consider a project.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
I think there have been comments about the challenges of moving to LT for Wills - but I think the overwhelming noise I hear / heard was Wills can and will move to LT and is expected to handle the transition. I think Stfanski or Berry came out and stated that after the draft .... so the plan is to have Wills at LT.

Whether Peters is a great mentor/coach/safety net ... and be willing to assume that role? Different discussion.

I don't think it is at all accurate to imply that there is suddenly a doubt about Wills moving to LT and a change in opinion about his ability to transition.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
I took it as those were the numbers you thought he would expect to get to sign with a team.

I think that's probably true, with the difference being that since he has no contract there is now more flexibility, e.g. put most of the money upfront so in 1-2 years when our payroll explodes he doesn't affect it much,lock him into a couple of years, etc.

Then the difference between his contract with Peters is a lot less, and whether or not we pursue Warford is more a decision re: position and suitability than financial, imo.

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Originally Posted By: mgh888
I think there have been comments about the challenges of moving to LT for Wills - but I think the overwhelming noise I hear / heard was Wills can and will move to LT and is expected to handle the transition. I think Stfanski or Berry came out and stated that after the draft .... so the plan is to have Wills at LT.

Whether Peters is a great mentor/coach/safety net ... and be willing to assume that role? Different discussion.

I don't think it is at all accurate to imply that there is suddenly a doubt about Wills moving to LT and a change in opinion about his ability to transition.

I'm sorry to disagree. I think the risk of Wills moving over to LT is more than just assuming that he can do it. First, let's ignore the writers' because most, if not all, just parrot themselves and really don't know the technical aspects of both RT and LT from a learning perspective.

And I am going to ignore what the Browns' FO says because, having drafted him, they aren't going to say "We think he can make the change."

The facts are these: The Browns first checked with Callahan to get his opinion, and he gave the ok. He has done it before so that's good. But....it has not been done that often. There have been many failures.

Given that, I don't consider it an automatic for Wills. And how about this line of thought.....If the Browns' interest in Peters is legit could it be an insurance policy in case Wills isn't able to make the transition? We are all talking about letting Wills learn for a year while Peters plays, but wouldn't it be smart if the Browns also considered Peters as a long-term possibility in case Wills can't cut it?

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
I am in the sign Peters camp.

As long as Peters is ok with playing a "back up" role should Wills prove to be good enough to start...then bring Peters on board for depth, if needed.

Problem is, such a transaction would violate one of depo's "golden rules"...Don't Pay For Depth...

Last edited by mac; 05/13/20 11:40 AM.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Originally Posted By: WSU Willie

If he is coming from the same system he was in in NO, why did they cut him? Aren't they on the prowl for a SB run? Was it just $$$?

Good article here: https://www.si.com/nfl/saints/news/three-reason-for-larry-warford-release

Summary-
1) Warford dropped off considerably in his pass-protecting the last part of last season, though his run blocking was superb.
2) Warford struggled with getting outside when asked to pull around the edge or getting to the spot in a timely manner on screen passes (?!!?) Warford has never been a top of the line athlete, but his weight and conditioning were both issues with the coaching staff last year.
3) His replacements are more athletic
4) Contract

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
1), Contract thumbsup

[Linked Image]

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Personally, I would rather sign Warford than Peters, but should we sign Peters, would Wills be on the bench or would he start at RG?

Curious, Is it an easier transition from RT to LT or from RT to RG?
It RT to RG is easier, that could explain the Peters possibility. Giving Wills an easier transition expecting there to be too little off season OTA's/training camp for him to make the more difficult transition.

That was my first thought .... Peters to LT and the rook to RG for a year or two ...

Pit might have a stroke about transitioning from RG to LT but I’m willing to risk it ... *L* ...

Well it worked with "T-bone" Tony Jones.
... wink ...

[Linked Image]

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
We drafted as high as we did because we are prepared to start him day 1. He will have a very good, experienced LG in Bitonio next to him, and a good blocking TE in Hooper. (as well as us having 2 good blocking RBs, and I suppose a FB, as well)

We drafted Wills w/the 10th overall pick. I don't think a guy drafted that high [non-qb] should need time on the bench to learn.

In normal circumstances yes. I agree with your statement. A #10 draft pick should start day 1. But, with Covid there are many voluntary and mandatory camps rookies are missing this year. It might be much harder for them to be ready on opening day. Our front office may be thinking this way and have the salary cap to act. This is unusual times.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
C
Legend
Legend
C
I would give Peters one year and $6 million today and not look back. We would have a player that we know can start day one at left tackle and if Wills is ready a great backup. I don’t see the downside.

(I’m not too into this kind of stuff but Peters is supposedly a great locker room guy too.)

P
Legend
Legend
P
I never thought about it from that aspect. That makes a lot of sense.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: steve0255
https://www.si.com/nfl/saints/news/new-orleans-saints-potential-salary-cap-casualties

The Saints releasing Warford was a thought weeks before the draft. With a 2020 cap hit of 10.6 million (including bonuses) he was expendable even with the 5.6 million dead money because the Saints only had 4 million in cap space and needed room to sign their rookies.

When looking at Peters, some here believe he will come cheap. Yes, it's true his base salary was only 3.5 million in 2019 but he also had a 2.67-million signing bonus, 2-million Roster bonus, $500,000 workout bonus and a guarantee of 5.5 million with a cap hit of 8.66 million.

With that said, getting Peters for less than 8-million would appear unlikely and Warford slightly more in the 9-million dollar range.

Alabama offensive tackle Jedrick Wills, drafted by the Cleveland Browns at No. 10, will sign a contract worth about $19.7 million, including a signing bonus of around $11.9 million. That would mean Wills cost to the Browns in year 1 would be approximately 13.85 million.

So what do we have is the Browns go get Peters and Warford with Wills on the team. According to reports, neither Peters nor Warford are interested in 1-year deals.

Peters: Starting LT with a 2-year deal at 16 million with about 10-12 million guaranteed with a year one cap hit of about 13-15 million.

Warford: starting RG with a 2-year deal at 18 million all guaranteed with a year 1 cap hit of about 15 million.

Wills: 1st round draft pick sitting in wait for either position. 4-year deal at 19.7 million all guaranteed with a 5th year option and a year 1 cap hit of about 13.85 million.

Total year 1 cost would be about 41.85 million for 2020 for these 3 guys together.

I totally agree with Vers that the #10 pick overall should step in as a starter. I don't think you draft a project at #10. Secondly, if the Browns move him to RG (some scouting reports have suggested that would be eventually the position for Wills) that you would have to agree that spending the #10 pick overall on a guard is a very big reach.

Now signing Peters for the next two years might fix the situation at LT and RG with Wills but the Browns are still putting their faith into a 38-year old player at the critical LT position with a suspect injury history. Now next year there are four true LT's expected to go in the top 10. Depending on this years success, the Browns might have to trade into the top 10 to address that position. The drawback, the defense is ignored again and appears to be a weak portion of the team as it stands now.

Big decisions for the Browns. I do find it interesting though that there seems to be questions now about Wills moving to LT. Interesting indeed.

This is the first I've read about what Peters may actually want/need to sign with a team. I'm not wild about anything longer than a 1-year deal, and I suspect the same opinion from the FO given what they've said about Wills.

I'm all for adding a stabilizing vet presence and making the rookie earn his job vs just handing it to him. The $$ just has to make sense, though. We have some large contracts coming due very very soon.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
V
Legend
Legend
V
Good point. I did not consider that.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: mgh888

I'm sorry to disagree. I think the risk of Wills moving over to LT is more than just assuming that he can do it. First, let's ignore the writers' because most, if not all, just parrot themselves and really don't know the technical aspects of both RT and LT from a learning perspective.

And I am going to ignore what the Browns' FO says because, having drafted him, they aren't going to say "We think he can make the change."

The facts are these: The Browns first checked with Callahan to get his opinion, and he gave the ok. He has done it before so that's good. But....it has not been done that often. There have been many failures.

Given that, I don't consider it an automatic for Wills. And how about this line of thought.....If the Browns' interest in Peters is legit could it be an insurance policy in case Wills isn't able to make the transition? We are all talking about letting Wills learn for a year while Peters plays, but wouldn't it be smart if the Browns also considered Peters as a long-term possibility in case Wills can't cut it?

I don't think it is automatic. . . I am not making light of the challenge. I am simply stating that the majority of what I saw, read & heard from Joe Thomas and Scouts - was Wills should be able to make the transition. And JT may have a propensity to praise players once they are Browns. . . he made his assessment and call on the OT's BEFORE the draft.

With regard to the plan - the FO has said the plan is unequivocally to have Wills start at LT. Again - not making an assumption that he can - just stating what they said. . . . as others have mentioned - you don't draft your RG at #10 in the draft.

I agree there is some risk. I agree that having a contingency would be smart. But my belief is Wills is going to transition and rock it.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
J/c

I dont know this, but I’d assume Peters is looking for a 2-3 year deal ... which would be an issue for us (or any other team). If he was good with a 1 year deal for like 7 million? Yeah I’d be all in with that

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Legend
Legend
P
What his demands are in the length of the contract will have a huge impact on any possible decision made.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
The issue is and still remains that Wills moving from RT to LT is a huge move that is rarely done with even rarer success. Let's be candid here for a moment. When Wills was at Alabama he played RT. As a freshman, he was a backup at RT with a So. right handed QB in Hurts. As a sophomore, Wills got the RT job because Womack broke his ankle in spring drills and reinjured it during summer camp. At that point, there was zero thought of switching to Freshman Tagovailoa in 2017, 18, or 19 for that fact because they had Hurts. If Wills had LT capabilities he would have been moved as a freshman to back up 1st Rd pick Jonah Williams. Instead they had freshman Alex Leatherwood back up Williams. Leatherwood is projected to be a top 10 pick @ LT in next years draft since he decided to return to Bama for his senior year. Though Wills did indeed get to protect Tagovailoa's blind side because he was a LH QB, that surely doesn't mean he has LT capabilities. Alabama surely did not believe he had those skills. Now, sitting him to learn as the #10 pick doesn't make any sense at all. You don't draft a player at #10 to sit and learn. You draft a player at #10 to be a day 1 plug-n-play.

Now the Browns do have options like moving Wills to RG which would be a smooth transition for him. It does address a problem area but it also makes the pick a real stretch because you just don't draft RG's at #10.

The Browns could sign Peters to play LT or go with something else but IMO Wills is going to have a very difficult time making the switch not to mention the amount of work he has missed already. The Browns went into the draft with 1 idea for the 1st round and that was to address the LT problem the team had. The FO has decided Wills is that guy. It just seems very strange that the Browns would draft a player that has never played a single down in HS or college at #10 to play a position considered the 3rd most valuable on the team. I hope they're right but I think Wills raises more questions than answers going into 2020 at the LT position.

Just "KICKING THAT CAN DOWN the ROAD"
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I am amazed how good Jason Peters PFF numbers are for a 38 year old tackle.

OVERALL
PASS BLOCKING
RUN BLOCKING

Cleveland Browns, Space Browns
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
We drafted as high as we did because we are prepared to start him day 1. He will have a very good, experienced LG in Bitonio next to him, and a good blocking TE in Hooper. (as well as us having 2 good blocking RBs, and I suppose a FB, as well)

We drafted Wills w/the 10th overall pick. I don't think a guy drafted that high [non-qb] should need time on the bench to learn.

I might normally agree, but these young guys are missing a lot with things closed down. I don't think it unreasonable to think it might start slow for the rooks, and even the vets. We lost on an extra 2 weeks of coaching new staffs are granted.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Legend
Legend
D
IMO the Browns did not use the 10th pick in the draft on a player to sit that player, or to move him to RG. Wills may have some hiccups early, but I'm thinking (along with people much more qualified than me - Bill Callahan, Joe Thomas) that he will be fine at LT. I think the money would be better spent on Warford at RG, if at all.

Legend
Legend

I agree. The Browns did not draft Wills in a vacuum.

They have a well respected OL coach. They have connections to Saban. They have Joe Thomas to provide input.

That does not mean a rookie at a new position under current conditions will not struggle some.

However, he was the second tackle taken in the draft. By all accounts he has the skills to make the transition to LT.

He will have a very good veteran player next to him. A lot of time and coaching will go into his preparation.

With all that said if you can improve the team without killing cap space on a one year deal for any player at any position do it.

We have money. The goal is to win.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
If it were Freddie and Dorsey still in charge, I might be a little more worried. I'm confident the new crew have a plan and will stick to it. They can give him help with Hooper. They can lean on the run and playaction. They probably are not going to send him out to block Von Miller one on one while they drop back for Hail Mary heaves every play.

There may be some growing pains, but it won't look any worse than the game last year when Robinson got ejected.

Wills sounds like he is (and will be) putting in the work, and he has the tools.

I'm more curious what the plan is for the UDFA guy from South Carolina State(?).

Peters would be nice to have. As others have mentioned, though, our contract ideas probably don't matchup with his.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I agree ... last year’s offense could not have been worse. Penalties, no discipline, no plan, didn’t play to our strengths, etc

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
If we sign Jason Peters is it possible that Conklin moves to RG, Peters slots in at LT and Wills stays at RT?

Cleveland Browns, Space Browns
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
V
Legend
Legend
V
That makes sense in multiple ways, but man, that would be a helluva lot of money to be paying your RG.

H
All Pro
All Pro
H
That makes sense in multiple ways, but man, that would be a helluva lot of money to be paying your RG.

Roughly the same as Zeitler, I believe. I’d rather he stayed at RT, personally. But, Baker did better with a stout G/C/G line, so, maybe?

Last edited by Hamfist; 05/14/20 01:34 PM.
V
Legend
Legend
V
I agree w/you. But, I liked how sTrife was thinking. It was creative and made sense on certain levels.

I replied before you edited. I think I'll just leave your addition alone. LOL

Last edited by Versatile Dog; 05/14/20 01:37 PM.
H
All Pro
All Pro
H
I agree w/you. But, I liked how sTrife was thinking. It was creative and made sense on certain levels.

I replied before you edited. I think I'll just leave your addition alone. LOL

I always think back on the “Ballad of Baker” video that has been posted here and there, and the way he looked so much better with that Bitonio/Tretter/Zeitler line.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: CleVeLaNd_sTrife
If we sign Jason Peters is it possible that Conklin moves to RG, Peters slots in at LT and Wills stays at RT?

No

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Free Agency Cont’d

Link Copied to Clipboard