Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
K
Quote:

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneall...ermany-n2570979

Is America Starting Down the Path of Nazi Germany?

I cannot express how truly sad writing this op-ed has made me. But I'm a patriotic American. And I'm an American Jew. I have studied the beginnings of Nazi Germany and the Holocaust. And I can clearly see parallels with what is happening in America today. Thank God we have President Trump (at the moment) keeping us from heading too far down this tragic path. But I must warn my fellow Americans that we are clearly headed in a frightening and tragic direction.

I know I'm not alone. A recent poll shows 80% of the American public believes things are spiraling "out of control."

I never thought I'd write the following words about living in America: Those caught in the middle of the recent "protests" in American cities, especially those seeing their businesses looted, burned or destroyed; seeing police stations burned or seized by radicals; or seeing their town's downtown business district taken hostage by thugs finally understand how Jews felt in Nazi Germany during the infamous Kristallnacht.

This is exactly how it started in Nazi Germany all those decades ago:

-- Windows shattered, stores looted and burned.

-- Blackshirts roaming the streets demanding people kneel at their feet.

-- Censorship, book burning, snitching by neighbors and co-workers.

-- Media propaganda and manipulation.

-- The police and "good people" doing nothing to help.

Amazingly, it's happening here today. And far too many political leaders, media and "good people" are telling us it is acceptable.

All of us are experiencing some aspect of this dark period in America's history:

-- Many of us don't fly an American flag at our homes. We don't dare put a Trump sign on our lawn or in our store window, or put a Trump bumper sticker on our car, for fear of violence or vandalism.

-- On the TV, we all see supposedly rational and respected people calling us racist solely because of the color of our skin.

-- Our free speech is monitored, censored, shadow-banned or outright banned by those who control social media.

-- Our great American history is being destroyed, denigrated or erased. Radicals are toppling the statues of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and even abolitionists -- heroes who bravely fought against slavery.

-- A black NASCAR driver can wrap his car with "Black Lives Matter," but an NBA announcer loses his job for tweeting, "All Lives Matter," and a Philadelphia newspaper editor is forced to resign for writing, "Buildings Matter, Too," as his city burns.

-- NFL superstar quarterback Drew Brees was forced to beg for forgiveness for saying he will always stand for our national anthem. College football coach Mike Gundy was forced to beg for forgiveness from his players for wearing a T-Shirt with the name of the conservative One America News Network.

-- Demented never-Trumper Rick Wilson tried to destroy Domino's pizza for thanking a prominent Trump supporter for a compliment on its pizza in a corporate tweet...in 2012 ...before Trump ever even got into politics.

When did America lose its freedom of speech and expression? When did we decide to erase all of our history? Isn't that what ISIS does?

OPEN YOUR EYES. Study what happened in Nazi Germany during the infamous Kristallnacht. The night of Nov. 9-10, 1938, marked the beginning of the Nazis' attack on the Jews. Jewish homes and businesses were looted, desecrated and burned while the police and "good people" stood by and watched. Nazis laughed and cheered as books were burned.

The name Kristallnacht refers to the litter of broken glass ... exactly the same as what we saw take place in major American cities over the past few weeks. How did they compare? See the blocks of boarded-up businesses all over Manhattan. See 700 buildings damaged, burned and destroyed in Minneapolis. See downtown Seattle run by a "warlord" and armed domestic terrorists with AR-15s.

In Paris this week, protesters chanted, "Dirty Jews!" The Marxist mayor of New York City has joined tens of thousands at a "Black Trans Lives Matter" event in Brooklyn while ordering parks and playgrounds for Orthodox Jewish children welded shut.

Today's version of book burning is HBO Max banning "Gone With the Wind," a photo of Winston Churchill "disappearing" from Google, Hollywood canceling "Cops" and "Live PD."

Yes, all that happened in just the last few weeks. You may not have heard about it because it was scarcely reported by the mainstream propaganda media.

Never forget the famous Holocaust lesson: After they have come for me, they will come for you, and there will be no one left to stop them.

Trust me, they're coming for all of us.

They won't stop. This will only get worse and out of control, unless we draw a line in the sand, stand up to the bullies, fight them tooth and nail, and stop them now.

K
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
K
BLM and their ilk are doing EXACTLY what the Nazi's done before they over threw the Weirmar Republic in Germany. History is repeating itself.

We are having a modern day Kristallnacht

These people are using violence to get their way. Just like the Nazi's toppled all kinds of statues and historical art.

Sad how the media condones this Bs and is more worried about what Trump tweeted rather than the SOB trying to destroy our country.

P
Legend
Legend
P
We still have time to change that in November. If Trump gets two terms it may be too late.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Similarities between Hitler and Trump

We all have been raised, or at least a larger percentage of Americans were raised, to despise Adolph Hitler, although I’ve heard some mumble that his idea to terminate the Jews was a good one, and that support for such a tyrant led to the destruction of the country of Germany and brought on a world war. There are similarities with Hitler and Donald J. Trump that we cannot ignore.

Both Hitler and Trump attack the judiciary and rule of law.

Both Hitler and Trump attack the media.

Both men degrade anyone who disagrees with them. Trump’s allegedly, “disloyal” bureaucrats in the State Department, EPA, FBI, CIA who he calls the deep state are in deep trouble with him, for example.

Both denigrate the immigrants. Hitler wanted to free Germany of Slavs and Jews, and the moment he came down the escalator to announce he was running for president Trump declared that people of color were the cause of the nation’s ills. Both made border closings the centerpiece of their campaigns. I’m not one for open borders, but I do see a stark similarity with their propaganda of pitting ethnicity and race against those of the Aryan race.

Both demonize their political opponents — Hitler called his opponents parasites, criminals and leftist scum. Sound familiar?

Hitler provided the masses with transistor radios that received only one channel, thus prohibiting people from receiving any outside influence. Trump’s daily tweets online and permits only one media network to be viewed by our military, which is Fox.

Neither was elected by the majority. Let that sink in.

Under Trump, large corporations have immense political power and receive a huge financial windfall to further undermine unions. Hitler despised the German labor movement and destroyed it by imprisoning their leaders. Trump has indicated many times he would like to jail people who accuse him of wrongdoing, as they did in the olden days.

Trump uses paraphrases such as Hitler’s “lying press” and “fake news” and deride the importance of scientific data and rely on their worlds public opinion ultimately defining what is true and what is false. Sixty percent of Trump voters do not believe he asked the Ukraine president to investigate the Bidens, when, in fact, the president himself said he did and showed us the document and repeated the statement on the White House lawn.

Hitler attacked democracy itself by purging voter roles and challenging the integrity of electoral process. Before the outcome of the 2016 election was made final Trump said he would decline to accept anything other than a win. That it was rigged.

https://www.heraldstaronline.com/opinion...tler-and-trump/

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:
We are having a modern day Kristallnacht

Kristallnacht looked like this:

Not a single BLM T-shirt to be seen.
This op-ed is a bs waste of prp's bandwidth

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
K
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
K

Black Lives Matter looks like this:

All the while they tear down Francis Scott Key's monument

Edited

Last edited by Knight_Of_Brown; 06/28/20 05:04 PM.
Legend
Legend

Your interpretation of history and somehow trying to draw a comparison to BLM is twisted and self defining.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Remember everyone, Knight has a history of finding ways to justify the murder of black Americans.

Go back to Pure Football and start calling other Browns staff random names from South Park. That's like the only thing you're remotely competent at.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Couldn't agree more. Personally I think there are some people who use the BLM movement and other political causes to steal, deface property, and pull down statues. If you don't think their way and conform to ALL their values than you're labeled as "bad" and your thoughts aren't taken into account. They want to silence your words. A movement based on that and violence is the start of fascism.

And these people who violently protest, that's just plan anarchy to me. Some of those people need to be dealt with using force. If talk doesn't work, force always does.

Take for example some of the mayors of these blue Democrat states such as Oregon and Washington. I think these people should be held criminally liable for any damages of personal property or incidents carried out within these sham zones.

Its the police responsibility to protect citizens in some capacity. The people are paying for that in taxes. A lot of people are suing Seattle into the ground for what happened over the past month. I also think a cop's salary should be $500,000 a year minimum so I don't agree with the defund the police utter stupidity and nonsense.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
That's all you've got to bring to the conversation? Garbage.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend

The majority of the BLM movement should not be lumped together with those that destroy property.

To try to make a comparison to Nazi Germany is a misplaced generalization that is solely agenda driven.

Clearly both of you are blind to what this movement and cause is about.

V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

I think the comparison of BLM and Nazi Germany is pretty absurd.

However, I think the fact that so many blacks won't accept any accountability at all for their problems is a problem. The crusade is on to attack the police. But, knocking down law enforcement will not stop unwed marriages where women have babies from multiple fathers. It will not stop gang violence. It will not stop black men from beating their women. It will not stop the selling of drugs or the misuse of drugs. It will not stop demanding getting things for not working.

The black community has many supporters and there are a ton of blacks who are succeeding by educating themselves and working hard. However, when movements want to ignore the problems that blacks create for other blacks and place all the blame on whites, law enforcement, etc.......than they lose people like me who have supported them for a lifetime.

Fine, have it your way.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
... succeeding by educating themselves and working hard.

Bingo! Education (and the resultant better jobs and higher standard of living) is The Way out of this 'mess'...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: bbrowns32
... succeeding by educating themselves and working hard.

Bingo! Education (and the resultant better jobs and higher standard of living) is The Way out of this 'mess'...

I hear Trump wants re-education camps, is that what you think we need?

What's the point in education if you spend yourself into serfdom to get it?

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
We need to fix the education system to support all students.

The system is broken.

V
Legend
Legend
V
The fact is that more education dollars are allocated towards impoverished and minority students by our Federal government than to others.

I agree w/that line of thinking. We should provide them w/better schools and more advanced technology. What we need is for more blacks to actually embrace education and the power it can give them.

Many minorities, such as my wife, understood that. They have succeeded. It's all there for them. Her brother and sister did not. We support her sister. Her brother is an okay guy who is a mechanic and will work, but he has an alcohol and drug problem. Opportunities are there. It's up to individuals to take them or to blame others for their circumstances.

V
Legend
Legend
V
What is a re-education camp? I am not familiar w/this.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
What's the point in education if you spend yourself into serfdom to get it?

My wife makes over $300,000 per year. That's not serfdom. She works w/black doctors who make much more. That is not serfdom.

I think we should continue to try and help blacks, but once again, perhaps it is time for them to accept some accountability?

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Money is only part of the equation.

Where the money is spent is where things get screwed up.

We need to return power and control to localities while also adhering to national standards. Agree to a system of education for everyone to learn, and give each locality the power to design their own system (ones that uses community, cultural, and local resources) that affirms individuals while actually teaching processes that build critical thinking minds. We don't have this system.

We currently have a system that calls for us to dump knowledge into a student's brain, wishes for them to regurgitate that nonsense in a tiny little bubble that can be filled in with a number two pencil, and this will then determine if they're ready to serve the 1%. There is no agency, a type of being where people have their own control over their learning, filled education.

You want buy in? Give localities the control to use content which affirms their identity. We don't have that as we currently operate.

B
Legend
Legend
B
The Dems are now a party of chaos. They want open borders, high taxes, redistribution of wealth, defund police departments, and now not only keeping the black community on the government plantation, they want all people on the government plantation.

The sad part is there are a lot of you who buy in to that and think that is the way out.

I agree with Vers. People need to take more accountability for their own situation and quit blaming it on everybody and everything else.

Life is a series of steps. You don't simply wake up at age 30 and are a banker, or MD, or business executive. You start taking those steps when you are 8 years old. You listen to your teachers, you study, you figure out a way to go to college or learn a vocation of some sort.

If you expect things to be handed to you, expect to be handed a lot of crap.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
My biggest gripe is that I don't see discussions where they accept some accountability and talk about what they need to do better. It's always about how others are to blame and how others need to do better. It's a turn-off because it does not seem sincere or fair.

I think that each person deserves equal opportunities to succeed. I do not believe in bias against groups in any situation. On the other hand, I think people need to earn their way instead of just putting their hand out.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Comparing what is going now with the path toward Nazism is the wrong comparison.

We're witnessing a Marxist Revolution. What BLM is doing isn't aimed at reformation or even racial equality. It's aim is the destruction of our institutions.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Legend
Legend
Yep, a cop claiming black people wants to destroy our country.

Not surprising whatsoever. If you’re a person of color, don’t travel in devils state alone. You already know what to expect.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
V
Legend
Legend
V
Here is an example of what I am talking about. This comment is from the mayors of 11 US cities and who want to establish a guaranteed income for their residents.

Quote:
We should not be surprised by this current reality – racial and gender disparities are what our society was structured to produce, and it’s working accordingly. But we do have the power to reverse course. How? By implementing a guaranteed income.

A guaranteed income is a monthly cash payment given directly to individuals. It is unconditional, with no strings attached and no work requirements.

Getting more for doing less. Have more babies out of wedlock and get more money. And where will the money come from to provide them w/a guaranteed income? We all know where.

Here is the link for the full article:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mlk-had-dream-guaranteed-income-090016204.html

O
Legend
Legend
O
Sacha Baron Cohen pranks right-wing event in Washington State

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in...ashington-state

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Are you kidding me with this?

Why don't you do some homework on Hitler and how he gained control of Germany.

if you look at it objectively you will know quickly the similarities between Trump and Hitler.

Yes, if Trump has his way we will indeed go down that path towards Nazi Germany.. And remember how Nazis were treated after the war,, well, if you support Trump, that's the direction you are heading in

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend

What an appalling statement.

What gets covered by the media? Extremes.

Catholic priests who are proven as pedophiles.
BLM vandalism, theft, violence.
Police brutality and racial profiling.

The reality is what is covered by the media represents a minority.

Millions of people have taken to the streets across the world in a response to the murder of George Floyd. The vast majority of those people are people with good intentions. Their aim is to highlight what black people have lived with for generations.

The majority of police officers are people with good intentions. However, once a bad cop is in Blue. They are currently protected and are hard to be removed. That is a problem. Because they are repeat offenders. They are worst than criminals because they hide behind a badge of honor.

Pedophile priests are like bad cops. They hide behind a cross. They can hide inside the institution of the church. They are difficult to remove.

For you to generalize that BLM is aimed at the destruction of our institutions and equate the movement to a Marxist Revolution. Shows complete ignorance and understanding of history and current events.

Sounds exactly like some distorted far right programming.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Remember everyone, Knight has a history of finding ways to justify the murder of black Americans.

Go back to Pure Football and start calling other Browns staff random names from South Park. That's like the only thing you're remotely competent at.

No. PP can have him.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
K
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
K
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

if you look at it objectively you will know quickly the similarities between Trump and Hitler.

Yes, if Trump has his way we will indeed go down that path towards Nazi Germany.. And remember how Nazis were treated after the war,, well, if you support Trump, that's the direction you are heading in

Daman,

Its not just Trump. Trump is just a symptom of a much larger problem. BOTH SIDES of the politcal spectrum both Democrats and Republicans have lost their way and gave in to extremism.

Folks need to understand, The Republican Party of today should not even be called the Republican Party, they should be called the Neo-Con party. The Republican Party I grew up with was:

Anti-War
Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
States Rights
Small Government
Fiscally Conservative
Pro-Bill of Rights
Pro-Small Government
Pro-2nd Amendment
Pro-Balanced Budget

The Republican Party today is:

Pro War
Pro Deficit Spending
Anti-State Rights
Anti-Small Government
Anti-Bill of Rights
Interventionist Foreign Policy.

These are all extremist positions we have as a society normalized.

The Democratic Party today should not be called the Democratic Party, they should be called the Democratic-Socialist Party.

If we look at the old Democratic Party we had:

Pro-Unions
Pro-Working American
Pro-Middle Class America
Pro-Prevailing Wage
Pro-Border Control
Pro-American Manufacturing Jobs
Pro-Protecting American Jobs
Pro-2nd Amendment
Pro-Balanced Budget

The Democratic Party of today is:

Anti-Border Control
Anti-Protecting American Jobs
Anti-2nd Amendment
Anti-Private Property Rights
Pro-Excessive Taxation
Pro-Open Borders
Pro-Socialist Policy

Literally ever part of the modern Democratic Party Platform, just like the modern Republican Party Platform, is completely at odds with what these parties were founded on.

This could all end bad simply because how we have normalized extreme positions in national politics in both parties.

Last edited by Knight_Of_Brown; 06/29/20 10:31 AM.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

I think maybe it's you who needs to look at the history. This isn't about right or left leaning, it's about the movement

Also, I don't like your veiled threat about supporting President Trump.

You forget something, we own the guns and we aren't simply going to hand them over because you don't like us having them.

Come on over to my house and try to take them, Daman with the big talk.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Sacha Baron Cohen pranks right-wing event in Washington State

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in...ashington-state

His security detail had to rush him off the stage once people realized he was trying to lead a sing-a-long with racist lyrics. I don't think it went as he planned.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: bonefish

For you to generalize that BLM is aimed at the destruction of our institutions and equate the movement to a Marxist Revolution. Shows complete ignorance and understanding of history and current events.

Sounds exactly like some distorted far right programming.

Complete ignorance... are you sure about that? What happens when the 'distorted far right programming' matches the words of a co-founding member of BLM? Hmm... what if... oh wait...

Its about a 10 min video, but to help you out the question and the answer start around the 1 minute mark...

And what history am I not understanding? BLM still holds up Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown as examples of police murder. You're right, I don't understand. I don't understand why an organization that uses a case that didn't involve the cops as evidence of police brutality and a second incident where they've lied through their teeth about would be considered credible by any semi-rationally thinking person.

Oh wait, I'm sorry. Did you guys think that virtue signalling and patting yourself on the back for it would be sufficient? Congratulations on being more 'woke' than 2 cups of extra-caffeinated coffee LOL

What's funny is you guys will latch on to some ancillary comment I make and get all up in arms over it but not a single one of you (aside from Oober) has a thing to say when I point out that black people through their positions within the institutions and by extension their strong support for the Democratic Party..

..have had the political positioning and political power to have already made these called for changes for over a decade.

In case you missed that last part I'll repeat it:

..have had the political positioning and political power to have already made these called for changes for over a decade.

Oh, and once more for the people in the back...

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Legend
Legend
I don’t disagree with you on the three women who started the BLM movement. Two of which are self described Marxist. However, according to their website they use Martin as an anti vigilante, not police brutality. The following is a quote from their website.

Black Lives Matter began as a call to action in response to state-sanctioned violence and anti-Black racism. Our intention from the very beginning was to connect Black people from all over the world who have a shared desire for justice to act together in their communities. The impetus for that commitment was, and still is, the rampant and deliberate violence inflicted on us by the state.

Enraged by the death of Trayvon Martin and the subsequent acquittal of his killer, George Zimmerman, and inspired by the 31-day takeover of the Florida State Capitol by POWER U and the Dream Defenders, we took to the streets. A year later, we set out together on the Black Lives Matter Freedom Ride to Ferguson, in search of justice for Mike Brown and all of those who have been torn apart by state-sanctioned violence and anti-Black racism. Forever changed, we returned home and began building the infrastructure for the Black Lives Matter Global Network, which, even in its infancy, has become a political home for many.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I skipped the vigilantes part.

Four years ago, what is now known as the Black Lives Matter Global Network began to organize. It started out as a chapter-based, member-led organization whose mission was to build local power and to intervene when violence was inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

Getting more for doing less. Have more babies out of wedlock and get more money.

Your side, yes now that it's becoming clear who your side actually is, need to make up their minds.

On one hand they cry that abortion has killed millions of black babies. You know, the exact same out of wedlock ones that will get all that "free stuff" you're whining about?

So you need to huddle up with 40, tasty and the others from your tribe to figure out of you want millions more black babies or if you don't. Whether you're going to cry about them being born and draining the system or whether you're going to hang on to your anti abortion stance and welcome them with open arms and give of your tax money freely.

No matter how much you wish you could, you can't have it both ways. Or can you? Maybe starving them and having them living on the streets would be step forward towards the "final solution".

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
The Dems are now a party of chaos.

You haven't listened to a Trump speech lately have you? Yeah, trying to prevent cops from killing black people and getting monuments that honor slavery out of our town squares is total chaos!

rofl

George Wallace used to say similar BS.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Getting more for doing less. Have more babies out of wedlock and get more money.

Your side, yes now that it's becoming clear who your side actually is, need to make up their minds.

On one hand they cry that abortion has killed millions of black babies. You know, the exact same out of wedlock ones that will get all that "free stuff" you're whining about?

So you need to huddle up with 40, tasty and the others from your tribe to figure out of you want millions more black babies or if you don't. Whether you're going to cry about them being born and draining the system or whether you're going to hang on to your anti abortion stance and welcome them with open arms and give of your tax money freely.

No matter how much you wish you could, you can't have it both ways. Or can you? Maybe starving them and having them living on the streets would be step forward towards the "final solution".

You have a low opinion of blacks. Do you think them incapable of getting jobs and providing for their families? Do you think them incapable of getting an education? Why would they, or should they be nothing more than recipients of handouts in your eyes? And you call others racist?

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Legend
Legend

?

What? So you believe that some girl who is calling herself the founder of BLM "organization" is representative of BLM movement?

That the millions of people that took to the streets all over the world to protest are all about Marxism? That is what you get from this?

Talk about select listening.

I never heard of that girl. My guess is not many others have as well.

Pay attention. The movement is about racial profiling and inequality under the law from policemen who have gotten into the ranks of police departments and don't get removed even after they have numerous incidents of brutality.

Police Reform is what the movement is about to most of those who are protesting.

That does not mean that there are those who infiltrate the movement with some kind of distorted agenda. Which could include a Marxist agenda.

It also includes the criminals that vandalize and loot as opportunists.

But the vast majority which includes many white people is about reform.

Stop killing black people for being black. Stop brutality towards black people just because they are black.

I am 72. It has been a practice my entire life.

It is a minority of police. But it is there. Bad cops exist. Some use their badge to steal. Some use it to exorcise their prejudice. They are difficult to root out. There is little in place to catch them. Or, if caught not to show up in another state inside another police force.

It has been going on for generations.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
You forget something, we own the guns and we aren't simply going to hand them over because you don't like us having them.

Come on over to my house and try to take them, Daman with the big talk.

rofl

We've been hearing this same BS for decades now.

"Bill Clinton is gonna take your guns!"

"Obama is gonna take your guns!"

"Come and try to take my guns!"

Yet none of it ever happens. I wonder how many decades people will keep buying the same BS?

And remember, there are a lot of people who think differently than you do that have a lot of guns too.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: ErikInHell

You have a low opinion of blacks. Do you think them incapable of getting jobs and providing for their families? Do you think them incapable of getting an education? Why would they, or should they be nothing more than recipients of handouts in your eyes? And you call others racist?

Ah, once again you missed it. I was expounding on someone elses post, not my own thoughts. Just extrapolating on his message.

I think having them killed by the police and then protecting those who killed them is wrong. And you?

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Is America Starting Down the Path of Nazi Germany?

Link Copied to Clipboard