Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I’ve voted by mail for 18 years. November will be 19. I send my ballot in. A few days later I get a text telling me my ballot was read and tallied. Easy. Simple. I don’t get the fuss? Scared trumpians is all I can figure.

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
I’ve voted by mail for 18 years. November will be 19. I send my ballot in. A few days later I get a text telling me my ballot was read and tallied. Easy. Simple. I don’t get the fuss? Scared trumpians is all I can figure.

Not scared so much as just trying to limit the vote - all part of the process of trying to make it harder for sections of the community to vote. Whether with new ID laws or by reducing the polling stations. It's easy math - the more people vote the less chance they have of winning.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
The push for nationwide mail in voting will result in a contested election and will be decided by our Supreme Court.

But if that is what America wants, that will be what America gets.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Here's the problem. Both you and Florida have had years of experience voting by mail. You know how well it works. You have posted how well it works.

But rather than listen to actual people who know, they'll still buy into the unfounded rhetoric that the Republican party is spouting.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
The push for nationwide mail in voting will result in a contested election and will be decided by our Supreme Court.

But if that is what America wants, that will be what America gets.

Only contested by Trump after losing the election in a landslide. Really he's probably hoping it goes this way - he has his excuses and lies all lined up !

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
PitDawg, I am going to address this in another thread, but Harris does NOT meet the legal qualification to be Vice President, in fact she isn't even legally qualfied to hold the Senate seat she has.

I'll post this write up and the supporting Supreme Court cases and US Law stating so in the Kalama Harris thread where it belongs.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Oh dear Lord.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Oh dear Lord.

I wonder if Sherreeef Jo and his possee have been doing some detectiving work on Kamala. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I remember a weekly update on how that man had finally gotten hard evidence on Obama, front and center on Fox. willynilly

P
Legend
Legend
P
I predicted this was coming a couple of days ago. It's in the Kamala Harris thread. I think on page three. When a political party hasn't expanded their playbook since the 1980's, it's pretty easy to see what's coming.

Here's the basic rundown...

No matter how moderate the candidate they claim they're left wing radicals.

They claim they're all, "gonna take mah guns!"

If they have parents from other countries, they claim they are either born somewhere else or somehow having immigrant parents make you unfit to hold office.

The fact is, whether your parents are naturalized citizens or not, any child born in America is an American citizen. They've tried really hard to change that but so far they've failed at it. Any American citizen is qualified to hold the office of president or vice president.

But no matter how flawed their argument is, they somehow think just casting that "immigrant shadow" over someone helps win their base over. And sadly it does. Even though all of their forefathers came from somewhere else.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Again, I told y’all this trash rhetoric was coming.

Like clockwork.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown
PitDawg, I am going to address this in another thread, but Harris does NOT meet the legal qualification to be Vice President, in fact she isn't even legally qualfied to hold the Senate seat she has.

Lol.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
We've been read this " trash rhetoric" since the day Trump was sworn in. Every day new Trump threads...everything I read about overweight trash-assed Kamala Harris, is making its way here until Trump destroys Biden on November 3.

Legend
Legend
That’s because you voted for trash.

Own it.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Trump tells lies every day and he's upset it's being reported.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Franklin Graham warns Biden-Harris ticket ‘should be a great concern to all Christians’
The evangelical leader's comments come as a Democratic group slams the Biden-Harris ticket's stance

Evangelist Franklin Graham, a prominent evangelical supporter of President Trump, is calling on Christians to take note of one issue presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris both adamantly support.

he son of the late Rev. Billy Graham notes, Biden-Harris "are labeled as the most pro-abortion presidential ticket in the history of our nation."

"This should be a great concern to all Christians," Graham, the president and CEO of Samaritan's Purse, tweeted. "As a follower of Jesus Christ, I am pro-life [and] believe every life is precious to God."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-biden-franklin-graham-abortion-christians

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown

Lol.

the USAToday is full of **** and didn't do their research

Good look at the Kamala Thread, Section 1922 of the US Revised Statues passed the same day Congress Ratified the 14th Amendment says in plain english that Harris is ineligible to hold that office.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Lol. You got duped by a Facebook post. I'm howling!

M
Legend
Legend
M

M
Legend
Legend
M

Last edited by mgh888; 08/14/20 01:23 PM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
We've been read this " trash rhetoric" since the day Trump was sworn in. Every day new Trump threads...everything I read about overweight trash-assed Kamala Harris, is making its way here until Trump destroys Biden on November 3.
rofl

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Franklin Graham warns Biden-Harris ticket ‘should be a great concern to all Christians’
The evangelical leader's comments come as a Democratic group slams the Biden-Harris ticket's stance

Evangelist Franklin Graham, a prominent evangelical supporter of President Trump, is calling on Christians to take note of one issue presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris both adamantly support.

he son of the late Rev. Billy Graham notes, Biden-Harris "are labeled as the most pro-abortion presidential ticket in the history of our nation."

"This should be a great concern to all Christians," Graham, the president and CEO of Samaritan's Purse, tweeted. "As a follower of Jesus Christ, I am pro-life [and] believe every life is precious to God."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-biden-franklin-graham-abortion-christians

NOBODY CARES.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Franklin Graham and his ilk, and their twisted hateful interpretation of the Bible are the biggest threats to Christianity on the planet.

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

NOBODY CARES.

It will resonate with some.

Last edited by mgh888; 08/14/20 02:05 PM.

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

M
Legend
Legend
M
Deep state stuff ... you do know it's all fake right?

Legend
Legend

Fauci says there is 'no reason' Americans can't vote in person in November
Infectious disease expert says it'll be safe to cast ballots in person if voters follow social distancing guidelines

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-no-reason-americans-cant-vote-in-person-november

Listen to Science you have said!

Sissy half men, stay in your basements!

Legend
Legend
So why isn’t trump voting in person? He just requested a mail in ballot.

When will dear leader lead from the front, instead of from twitter?

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
You forgot about this part of the article...

Quote:
“I think if carefully done, according to the guidelines, there’s no reason that I can see why that not be the case,” Fauci told ABC News this week. “If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don’t have a crowded situation, there’s no reason why shouldn’t be able to do that.”

So not only do you need to follow the guidelines, but so does the place where you vote. Good luck with that in places like Florida, Texas and many other states.

There was also this...

Quote:
Fauci added that individuals who are “compromised physically or otherwise” and who are not interested in physically going to the polls on Election Day, can use mail-in voting.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Having to follow the necessary social distancing standards is what we do every day. It is far less troublesome than trying to change the nation over to mail in voting.

Elderly, sick, and disabled people have always had the option of absentee voting and still do.

Being a sissy is not a disability.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
why

does

this

GD

country

give this dude any sort of meaningful coverage when it comes to politics? just why?

Because

Murica

Loves

To watch

A

Good ole

Dumpster

fire

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

THATS RIGHT!!! DONT LET THEM CUT THE MEAT

rofl rofl rofl

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
So you equate anyone not wishing to take unneeded risks as a sissy? Sounds like something a real sissy would say.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

rofl rofl rofl

Let the mohel keep his job.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Open mouth ..insert foot. Well played Pence. rofl

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
M
Legend
Legend
M

rofl rofl rofl

Un - real.

Legend
Legend

Anti-abortion Dems request platform change, plan protests ahead of convention
'We should not cede large swathes of the United States to the Republican Party'

Ahead of next week's convention, anti-abortion Democrats are lobbying their party to fix what they describe as an "extreme" deviation on the issue that could effectively surrender certain states to Republicans in November.

"We should not cede large swathes of the United States to the Republican Party," read a letter signed by Louisiana Gov. Johnathan Bel Edwards and dozens of other Democratic politicians.

The letter warns that the party's platform will alienate pro-life Democrats, and calls on the platform committee to reintroduce more moderate language from the party's 2000 platform.

"We support reintroducing the conscience language from 2000 into the 2020 platform, which acknowledges that Americans have differing and deeply held views on abortion," the group said.Included among the signatories was Rep. Dan Lipinski, D-Ill., who recently lost his primary to a Planned Parenthood-backed candidate. That race, and former Vice President Joe Biden's reversal on the Hyde Amendment, which prevents federal dollars from being spent on abortions except in certain cases, has been painted as a bellwether for the party's purportedly growing insularity on the issue.

"The Hyde amendment has been necessary in building a more equal society," DFL board member Terrisa Bukovinac told Fox News. "It has saved more than 2 million people who are disproportionately black, indigenous and children of color and we will not allow our party to pretend that eliminating this crucial safeguard is progress. We demand equality and we’re not going to stand by and watch our Party allow this exploitation to continue simply because the industry is bankrolling their candidates political aspirations."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/abortion-infighting-democratic-convention

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Fauci says there is 'no reason' Americans can't vote in person in November
Infectious disease expert says it'll be safe to cast ballots in person if voters follow social distancing guidelines

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-no-reason-americans-cant-vote-in-person-november

Listen to Science you have said!

Sissy half men, stay in your basements!

Context is everything, Fauci advised that mail in voting would be much safer than in person especially for those at high risk. FAUX News is embellishing for spin and you bought it hook, line, and sinker just like Trump supporter.

Legend
Legend
In this day and age it amazes me that we can't figure out a way to online vote....

<><

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Having to follow the necessary social distancing standards is what we do every day. It is far less troublesome than trying to change the nation over to mail in voting.

Elderly, sick, and disabled people have always had the option of absentee voting and still do.

Being a sissy is not a disability.

Being a nutjob is not a disability either, but we still treat em special little buddy.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Zero reason we can't vote online other than it would be TOO secure to be tampered with.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus General Election News: Not Fake News! 2.0

Link Copied to Clipboard