Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Next he’ll bring in Dr Phil to be his mouthpiece. His cult followers will rejoice.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

Parents knowingly sent kids with coronavirus to school, Wisconsin officials say

“A handful of irresponsible parents could be responsible for closing down entire school districts,” the Washington-Ozaukee public health director said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/par...sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Donald Trump Says FDA’s Push For Stricter COVID-19 Vaccine Standard “Sounds Like A Political Move”

Deadline
Ted Johnson
DeadlineSeptember 23, 2020

Donald Trump said that the White House would have to approve an effort by the Food and Drug Administration to impose stricter standards for a coronavirus vaccine.

The Washington Post reported that the FDA is moving toward new guidance for emergency authorization of a vaccine, which would make it unlikely that it would get a green light before Election Day.

“That has to be approved by the White House,” Trump said. “We may or may not approve it. It sounds like a political move, because when you have Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna. These great companies coming up with vaccines and they have done testing and everything, I am saying why would they be adding great length to the process. …I think that was a political move more than anything else.”

But polling suggests that there is sagging public trust in a vaccine. An Axios-Ipsos poll showed that just 39% say that they are likely to take the vaccine as soon as it is available.

Trump, though, insisted that the companies doing current trials on a vaccine could be trusted. “When they come back and say, we have something that absolutely works, and they are coming back with great numbers and statistics and tests that they have to come back with, I don’t see any reason why it should be delayed further.”

On Capitol Hill on Wednesday, FDA commissioner Stephen Hahn said, “FDA will not authorize or approve a vaccine we won't be confident in giving to our families.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-trump-says-fda-push-232507541.html

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
Man, I wish trump and the GOP would’ve acted as fast on COVID as they’re doing with the SC pick.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Swish
Man, I wish trump and the GOP would’ve acted as fast on COVID as they’re doing with the SC pick.

Don't be silly man.... acting fast on Covid would have saved LIVES ... acting fast on the SC pick means POWER. Pffft. I didn't think you were so naïve.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
They'll cry the blues next month when all the evictions start getting tallied up. Homelessness is about to shoot up by millions. And at this point, I blame Dems too. They should do something for people that are hurting IMHO. That unemployment EO Trump did ended before it was even funded in most states. It was good for 4 or 5 weeks I think, but I can't remember 100%. Other than that, neither side is doing anything for the working class and poor, BUT they gave a couple trillion to billionaires, wall street, and big businesses... smh Throw them all out.

EDIT:

FEMA expects this additional $44 billion from the Disaster Relief Fund to last about 5-6 weeks, depending on how many states participate.

To put this in perspective, in just the month of July, the extra $600/week cost $80 billion and has cost nearly $254 billion since it started in April. More than 30 million people are currently claiming UI benefits.

https://gop-waysandmeans.house.gov/how-i...xecutive-order/

So let's say Trump's EO cost 44 billion, that's $298 billion to help 30 million people/families during a pandemic and recession. I wonder how many 1%ers were helped with that 2.5 trillion rich people bailout?... smh

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/24/20 09:08 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Woman tased, arrested for trespassing for not wearing mask at Ohio football game

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-...o-football-game

thumbsup

Legend
Legend
School rules say everybody had to wear a mask. The articles I read said she was asked to put it on or leave and that she declined both. Watching the video she resisted arrest which is why she was tased. It's about time people stopped fighting the cops and breaking the rules then blaming the damn cops. 90 percent of the time (my estimate not a fact) cops get physical the person was acting like a damn fool and needs to look in the mirror to see who is to blame.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
Legend
Legend
P
While I agree with you to some extent, in no state is the penalty for resisting arrest death.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
J\C

I beleive that the dems are directly responsible for the spread of covid Nancy Pelosi encouraged people to go out and party especially in China town in her district in February so when the leader of the dem party of the entire U.S. say its safe, a whole lot of lemmings listened to her. pffft... watta joke the libs are

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, that's the kind of stupid crap people say when they go all the way back to February and March when very little was actually known about the virus.

Meanwhile..... Trump is still holding indoor rallies with very few people in the crowds wearing masks. And let's not forget that, "waiters don't like masks".

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Coronavirus mutation emerges that may bypass mask-wearing, hand-washing protections

New strain contains higher loads of the virus, may be more contagious

By Jackie Salo | New York Post

A new COVID-19 mutation appears to be even more contagious, according to a study — and experts say it could be a response by the virus to defeat masks and other social-distancing efforts.

Scientists in a paper published Wednesday identified a new strain of the virus, which accounted for 99.9 percent of cases during the second wave in the Houston, Texas, area, the Washington Post reported.

The paper, which has not been peer-reviewed, said people with the strain, known as the D614G mutation, had higher loads of virus — suggesting it is more contagious.

Though the strain isn’t more deadly, researchers said it appeared to have adapted better to spread among humans.

David Morens, a virologist at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said the findings suggest that the virus may become more contagious and that this “may have implications for our ability to control it.”

He said it’s possible that the virus had evolved to resist efforts such as hand-washing and social distancing.

“Wearing masks, washing our hands, all those things are barriers to transmissibility, or contagion, but as the virus becomes more contagious, it statistically is better at getting around those barriers,” Morens told the newspaper

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavirus-m...ing-protections

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 09/25/20 01:52 PM.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
While I agree with you to some extent, in no state is the penalty for resisting arrest death.

Gee I must have missed where they killed her wink

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
He said it’s possible that the virus had evolved to resist efforts such as hand-washing and social distancing.

While I accept that the virus may mutate, I do not believe that the virus has overcome hand washing and social distancing. Cooler/colder weather certainly may impact this however I suggest that we are getting more lax with more restrictions lifted as we go along...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
It's about time people stopped fighting the cops and breaking the rules then blaming the damn cops.

I agree, but I'll add that the police response must be with no more than appropriate force...

A
Legend
Legend
A
But we're told almost daily how much worse this will get coming into flu season...........and I guess there is a second strain of this new covid that is worse, and we're all going to get it, and everything is worse, or getting worser, or is the worstest ever.

We gotta do gooder.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
But we're told almost daily how much worse this will get coming into flu season...........and I guess there is a second strain of this new covid that is worse, and we're all going to get it, and everything is worse, or getting worser, or is the worstest ever.

We gotta do gooder.

I can't tell whether you are serious or not although I believe the latter. Who do you believe: Trump or Fauci?

Legend
Legend
We agree bro.

T
Legend
Legend
T
first, personaly I wouldn't care, I've said from the beginning, as a society we have to deal with whatever comes from this version of the 100 year flu.

You realize Trump shut down the travel from China before others would suggest, and when prominent Dems like Mayor or Gov of NY was still saying to go out in groups and such.

Trump brought in the hospital ships to San Francisco and New Jersey.

Trump enacted the war powers act to force companies like ford to make ppe masks. and Ventilators

Do Realize Trump has shown tremendous restraint in following the constitution to keep allowing + suggesting Governors make their own decisions, and hasn't interfered.

Even though the dastardly left has baited him into trying to get him to interfere with the military in cities, so they could claim he's trying to violate the constitution.

Trump haters are going to hate,

They will never wake up , or open up their eyes.

The Democratic party???
" If you don't know them by now----
You will never ever ever know them, ooh ooooh ooooh."

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Went to the doctor for a check up and prescription refills today. He gave me a flu and pneumonia vaccine told me I was due for a tetanus booster, so I got that too. Then he was talking to me about a low grade fever I had on and off for a couple weeks where I isolated and chilled until it was gone. Not other symptoms and I didn't really feel sick, just low grade temps up to 101, but mostly 100 or under. Monday I get tested to see if I have the antibodies.

P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

Florida reopens: DeSantis lifts state’s coronavirus restrictions

TALLAHASSEE — Florida will no longer require bars and restaurants to operate at less than full capacity, as Gov. Ron DeSantis issued an executive order Friday removing all remaining restrictions on those businesses because of the coronavirus pandemic.

The order, which takes effect immediately, also prohibits local governments from closing businesses or collecting fines related to pandemic-related mandates, such as mask requirements — leading to at least one Central Florida county being inundated with calls asking if people no longer have to wear one. But it does allow local authorities to limit restaurant and bar capacity to 50% if they can justify it.

“We are today moving into what we initially called phase 3,” DeSantis said during a news conference in St. Petersburg. “And what that’ll mean for the restaurants is there will not be limitations from the state of Florida. We’re also saying in the state of Florida everybody has a right to work. (Local governments) can do reasonable regulations, but they can’t just say no.”

Democratic state Sen. Linda Stewart called the move politically motivated and questioned whether the timing was right because Florida continues to have a relatively high death and positivity rates compared with the rest of the country.

“I’m not terribly convinced that we’re ready for this right now,” said Stewart of Orlando. “And if the governor wants to move forward in this fashion, we will find out in three weeks if we’re ready.”

There are four major provisions of the order:

-It removes all remaining state-level restrictions on businesses, including on bars and restaurants.

-It provides a general right to work and to operate a business. Local governments can limit and regulate businesses, but won’t be able to close businesses because of coronavirus concerns.

-Local governments won’t be able to prevent restaurants from operating at below 50% capacity. Under previous orders, local governments could go further than state-level restrictions, and counties in South Florida kept restaurants and bars closed after the state allowed them to reopen. But cities and counties won’t be able to impose any restrictions without an economic and health-based justification for it.

-Cities and counties can’t collect on any outstanding fines they issued as part of their pandemic response. The order, though, doesn’t compel local governments to refund anyone who has already paid a fine.

No effect on theme parks

DeSantis said the order doesn’t affect sports venues and theme parks because there were no state-imposed restrictions on them currently, but each business has the ability to impose their own distancing and mask requirements.

In Seminole County, Commission Chairman Jay Zembower said officials currently do not plan to modify or cancel its executive order, which requires patrons to wear masks and practice social distancing within businesses and other public areas, until it receives written guidance from the Governor’s Office.

“We really don’t know anything yet, because we haven’t received anything,” Zembower said. “And until we do, we can’t do anything.''

County officials said that almost immediately after DeSantis made the announcement this morning, residents and business owners started calling their offices asking if people would still need to wear masks in public within the county. Extra workers were even called to handle the deluge of calls.

Seminole urged voluntary compliance in its order, but chronic offenders could be charged with a misdemeanor. However, no one was ever ticketed, fined or arrested for noncompliance.

DeSantis asked local governments earlier this month to detail their coronavirus-related orders and any fines and fees issued to citizens. While not all cities and counties have responded, DeSantis aides said that of those that had, the fines totaled nearly $2 million. It’s unclear how much of that has already been paid.

One Seminole business owner, Oviedo Brewing Co.'s Vishal Chunilal, had mixed feelings about the decision. He said it was great to start getting back to pre-coronavirus numbers, but safety is more important.

“I look at my staff first and myself and my family,” Chunilal said.

He added he is waiting for the local government’s response before starting his plan.

Chunilal expects his brewery, which also offers food, will expand the number of people allowed inside in stages and won’t go directly to 100% capacity.

“We’ll have a plan of action to get to 100%, but it won’t be immediate,” Chunilal said.

Up the road, Hollerbach’s Willow Tree Café in downtown Sanford plans to ease up to its full 665 seats, with owner Christina Hollerbach hoping to reach 100% capacity around March. It is operating with about 280 to 300 seats right now.

The German restaurant, which is now running with about 90 employees, needs to hire 15 to 30 people in the next six months, Hollerbach said.

Hollerbach’s was wrapping up an expansion with hundreds of new seats and a rooftop beer garden around when the pandemic started. The restaurant laid off more than 50 people in March while keeping nearly 50 others on the payroll, before eventually returning its staff to 90 employees.

Hollerbach added she does not expect masks, sanitizing or social distancing to go away immediately.

“I’m glad the governor is trusting restaurant owners to be responsible so that we can restore a good economy and bring jobs back,” Hollerbach said.
Slowdown in cases

DeSantis aides said the order was based partly on the reduction in hospitalizations, new cases and deaths from COVID-19 since the state was hit with a surge of the virus in the summer.

There were 2,815 new cases reported Friday, along with 162 deaths, bringing the totals for Florida since the pandemic began in March to 695,887 cases and 13,915 deaths. There were 2,169 people hospitalized with the coronavirus in the state as of Thursday, down from a peak of more than 9,000 in late July.

But the average daily case count this week has also increased 5% from two weeks ago, the New York Times reported. Florida also has a positivity rate of 4.29% compared to New York’s 1%, though several states in the Midwest were seeing rates in the double digits.

DeSantis also said that while the pandemic isn’t over, society must continue to function even as citizens take measures to prevent its spread.

“The fact that you continue to move forward with the economy, it doesn’t mean that the virus disappears,” DeSantis said. But imposing lockdowns “where society flounders people are out of work, kids aren’t in school - that is not going to work. And that’s not the way forward for us.”

But critics of the move said the prevalence of the virus was still too high for DeSantis to remove all restrictions.

“Some of the top economists across the country have told Governor DeSantis in no uncertain terms that the economy will not recover until he gets the virus under control,” said Sydney Riess, public health fellow with Florida chapter of the Public Interest Research Group, a national consumer interest and advocacy group. “Yet, the governor is preventing potentially life-saving restrictions while COVID-19 cases are still well above the levels that health professionals deem safe for reopening.”

Stewart also said she was "not that convinced that the statistics [on coronavirus] are being reported in an accurate fashion. I hope they are. ... I just don’t I don’t really think we need to be playing politics with public health.”

She added she wasn’t surprised about the mask penalty waiver, saying DeSantis “never was in favor of mandatory masks. ... But I think on their own, [people are] going just put the mask on whether or not the governor thinks they should or shouldn’t do it."

Although the restrictions have been removed, DeSantis' state of emergency related to the pandemic remains in effect through Nov. 3. His aides said the declaration is still important to give agencies the flexibility to order and distribute personal protection equipment to hospitals, run state testing sites and coordinate with federal agencies on response.

State government agencies under DeSantis' control also aren’t affected by the order. Some departments still have employees work from home and maintain social distancing guidelines when in the office, but DeSantis aides said those restrictions could be removed in the near future.

The state Capitol also remains closed to the public.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics...ereq-story.html

Let freedom ring or let freedom kill. Or call killing your fellow Americans freedom. Or whatever.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
The wife and I returned 10 days ago from our third trip up and down the East Coast since June, visiting family, hugging, eating in restaurants daily, staying in hotels, going to Church, shopping, no Covid to be seen anywhere except in Colleges.

P
Legend
Legend
P
What a lie.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
God's honest truth.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Then you weren't looking for it. To claim that the only covid cases along the east coast are in the colleges is either purely deceitful or extremely naive at best.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Every evening the local news had a map of new Covid cases in their viewing areas and it would be Zero-Zero-Zero...

Except the counties with large colleges, then it would be 127 and such. The smaller the college, the lower the number.

P
Legend
Legend
P
All you need to do is cite a source that backs that up. You do realize there are colleges in most counties somewhere, right? Be that state or community colleges. Dude, you just can't seem to grasp reality can you? So if only counties that had colleges had Covid cases, almost every county would have Covid cases.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I am back from visiting my children, grand children, family and friends for the third time this summer.

It doesn't get anymore real than that. thumbsup

T
Legend
Legend
T
Today, I'm sick of the corona restrictions. I don't care about the spread, I feel, even long ago the virus spread to everywhere and back again, every demographic of any population has been exposed,
we can't even point to say, Alaska, and say, wear masks and stay in your home so it doesn't spread to Alaska, or the corner of some basement in Wyoming or something,
Covid spread everywhere and all the restrictions didn't contain it.

At this point, it's on everyone individually to watch out for themselves.

There is no longer a curve to flatten.

And Florida is doing the right thing, the complete removal of business shutdowns is necessary.

Indoor crowds should still try to stay 6 feet apart, but beyond that it's time to let people live life.

And we didn't even get near a 2.5 million number so
people who want to stay home can.
We have to open society.

And Ohio needs a Governor born after the Civil War.
Octogenarians would close bars and all restaurants by 6:30 pm because they are at the end of their life expectancy
We need new leadership in Ohio.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Here Are the States Where COVID-19 Is Increasing

The spread of COVID-19 appears to be headed up as fall 2020 debuts today.

The New York Times reports that there was an average of more than 41,000 new confirmed COVID-19 cases per day during the past week. That was a 7 percent increase from the 36,000 daily average reported a week ago.

The Times also notes that new cases have increased 15 percent over the past 10 days, the largest jump since spring.

Reuters reports that there were 287,000 new COVID-19 cases for the week that ended September 20. That was an increase of 17 percent from the previous week.

It’s the first increase after 8 consecutive weeks of decline.

One of the big concerns is colleges. A study released this week reports that the resumption of classes at colleges and universities produced an average of 3,000 additional COVID-19 cases per day in the United States between mid-July and mid-September.

Concerns were also heightened by a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) 2 weeks ago that concluded that people who test positive for COVID-19 are twice as likely to have eaten at a restaurant in the previous 2 weeks.

Overall, the United States now has nearly 7 million confirmed COVID-19 cases since the pandemic began.

Hospitalizations stand at more than 26,000, which is significantly below the 50,000-plus numbers posted in late July but an increase from the 25,000 reported earlier this week.

COVID-19 related deaths have now topped 200,000.

That number places the viral illness as the third leading cause of death in the United States in 2020, trailing behind only heart disease and cancer.

The New York Times reports that deaths averaged 850 per day in mid-September. It also noted that 1,091 people died from COVID-19 on Wednesday.

Reuters reports that deaths rose 5 percent this past week to 5,400. It’s the first increase after 4 weeks of decline.

A daily tracking graph from the New York Times shows 18 states where “new cases are higher and staying high.” That’s up from 9 states last week.

It lists no states where cases are higher but going down. It reports that there are 11 states where new cases are lower but going up.

It also notes there are 21 states where cases are lower and staying low.

A weekly tracking graph by Reuters that was updated on Monday listed 41 states where COVID-19 case numbers ticked upward the previous week.

That was up from the 17 states reporting increases a week ago.

The news service reports there was an average of 812,000 people tested for COVID-19 per day the previous week. That was a significant increase from the week before that. The nation set a record on Saturday by testing 1 million people.

The rate of positive test results fell to 5 percent this past week, the seventh straight week of decline. It reached a high of 9 percent in mid-July.

However, 26 states had rates above 5 percent, the level the World Health Organization considers “concerning.”

Idaho, Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota had the highest positivity rates at 16 percent.
Where cases are the highest

In terms of percentage, Arizona showed the largest increase among states in new confirmed COVID-19 cases, according to the Reuters graph.

Arizona reported 5,506 new positive tests this past week, a hike of 101 percent from the previous week.

Utah was second with 5,870 new cases this past week, an increase of 82 percent.

There are concerns about the continued increase of cases in some Midwestern states. Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and North Dakota all reported increases in cases.

South Dakota did report an increase of 35 percent in new cases this past week.

Some of the spike has been linked to a large annual motorcycle rally held in Sturgis in mid-August.

State officials have said there were nearly 300 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in 11 states tied to that rally. That includes the death of a man in his 60s who was among the 400,000 people who attended the event.

Maine’s new cases increased by 19 percent to 216 new cases after several weeks of increases, according to Reuters.

Part of the spike is due to a wedding reception held on August 7 in the small town of Millinocket.

Officials report at least 270 cases linked to the event. There are also eight deaths connected to the wedding. None of the people who died actually attended the wedding.

In terms of sheer numbers, Texas, California, and Florida are still leading the way in new COVID-19 cases.

Texas reported 31,058 new cases, a increase of 26 percent, according to Reuters.

California was second with 24,931 new cases. That was a hike of 8 percent from the previous week.

Florida was third with 19,760 new cases, an increase of 13 percent.

Illinois had the fourth highest number of new cases with 12,990, an increase of 9 percent.

Wisconsin was fifth with 12,613 new positive tests, an increase of 52 percent.

Georgia was sixth with 11,841 new positive tests, an increase of 7 percent.

Hospitalizations declining

The number of COVID-19 hospitalizations are on the decline but still remain high.

On Wednesday, Texas was listed as having 3,270 people hospitalized with COVID-19, a decline from the high of 10,893 reported in late July.

California has the next highest hospitalizations with 2,617 patients, a decline from where it was a week ago.

Florida is third with 2,319 people hospitalized with COVID-19, less than the numbers reported last week.

Illinois has the fourth highest number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients with 1,563, around the same as last week.

Georgia has the fifth highest number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients with 1,406, also less than last week.

The death toll

The New York Times lists 13 states where COVID-19 related deaths have risen the past 2 weeks.

The Reuters graph lists 23 states where deaths had increased the previous week.

Virginia had the highest percentage increase among states at 533 percent with 291 new deaths.

Kansas was second with an 183 percent increase with 85 deaths.

Arkansas recorded 200 deaths last week, an increase of 130 percent, while West Virginia reported 44 deaths, a jump of 120 percent.

In terms of sheer numbers, Florida recorded the most deaths with 695 this past week, a decrease of 9 percent from the previous week.

Texas was second with 687 fatalities this past week, a decrease of 8 percent.

California was third with 632 deaths, a decrease of nearly 4 percent.

Georgia reported 269 deaths, a decrease of 9 percent.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/h...#The-death-toll

Just remember that hospitalizations and death rates take a while to catch up with a rise in new cases.

I'm glad you had a wonderful visit with no ill consequences. But stop pretending that your example is true for everyone. It's not.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
Today, I'm sick of the corona restrictions. I don't care about the spread

A prime example of what's wrong with the self centered American culture we live in today.

"I want what I want and to hell with who or how many it kills!"

Sad...

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report

The State Of Georgia didn't get that memo. We are decreasing per actual stats.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Some states are.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Yes, but we are doing exactly what you've been fear mongering about.

We were among the first to open the economy fully.
As well as send kids to school.

Our covid is going away drastically. It could change when the cold weather gets here, but for now it's way down.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
A small battle in the middle of a war is no time to declare victory. Unless you somehow feel that wise.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
Today, I'm sick of the corona restrictions. I don't care about the spread

A prime example of what's wrong with the self centered American culture we live in today.

"I want what I want and to hell with who or how many it kills!"

Sad...

A Prime example of the self centered tell everyone how to live culture we live in today.
INSURANCE COMPANY MENTALITY, Nobody can live a life,

And They say "Do what you're told and to hell with who or how many it kills!"

Mad!!!

Legend
Legend
INSURANCE COMPANY MENTALITY, Nobody can live a life,

Zackly!

P
Legend
Legend
P
Science has proven you wrong many times over. It's not a part of your "freedom" to infect and kill Americans.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
And I'm not even going to read your long winded post to look at any of your numbers.

I don't care about any of your numbers! You had since May to have it your way, it didn't contain Snothing!

It didn't flatten Snothing!

I don't care about any of your numbers,

Going to organize a mask burning rally!

End Restrictions NOW, it didn't get anywhere near 2.5 million dead?

#Overreaction

Legend
Legend
#Fearmongering

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus COVID-19: Trump Knew

Link Copied to Clipboard