Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Legend
Legend
T
Anyone else remember the Eric Wright interception game.
It was against the Giants.
The Browns won the game.

Eric Wright was a better cornerback from that day forward.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: BADdog
Originally Posted By: dawglover05
J/C

Man, I just can’t shake the bad feeling I have about this game. Battered Browns Fan Syndrome. Always waiting for that other shoe to drop.

Freddie guiding Colt I am not worried

I agree laugh

But you never know, we're the Browns. Nobody saw us losing that game to the Bengals in '07 to clinch the playoffs but we did. Anything can happen, just brace yourself for the worst and hope for the best.

T
Legend
Legend
T
I disagree that the game in 07 was the one that mattered most; but that was 13 years ago.

I DISAGREE!
I disagree, that Sheldrick Redwine has shown a propensity to make the plays necessary for him to make tonight, on the football field that the team can't find somebody more likely to Win it for the Browns.

I Disagree, that S. Redwine, has, in the past,
yet made, in a Browns uniform

has yet made the game changing plays, that he can.

I disagree that he has already showed, that he makes the plays that deserve to be a starting safety for This game.

I disagree that he has yet shown in the past that he will make those plays,
so I WILL AGREE, he needs to make more plays tonight, than what he's done so far.

A Pluto article said Redwine will likely get the start.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
We should whip Freddee and his Colt. But don't overthink it and outcome them. Pound them a bunch. I am not underestimating Colt's smarts. But whatever is sent in, Colt has to execute and I don't think he can. Let's just put this one away. I have some dread because our D has stunk it up. Woods needs to sail it up a bit. Pressure!

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Every time his name pops up, I'm like: "Really? Dude is still around?"

#campcolt

I'm not a big fan of fake McCoy's. When I hear his name I think of Walter Brennan. He was a Real McCoy. wink

(Reference is only for us older folks.)

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
J/C

Man, I just can’t shake the bad feeling I have about this game. Battered Browns Fan Syndrome. Always waiting for that other shoe to drop.
i think a lot of us are right here today. Hoping we can just come out and impose the fact that we are better

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
J/C

i think a lot of us are right here today. Hoping we can just come out and impose the fact that we are better

I had that feeling last week not this week Go Browns!!!

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
T
Legend
Legend
T
Good day football or whatever, opens with,opens the natl show with, oh the Giants have hired former linebacker to help their linebackers as a coach to beat the Browns for this game.

A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

When I hear his name I think of Walter Brennan. He was a Real McCoy. wink

(Reference is only for us older folks.)

"That mule, Old Rivers and me - "

Legend
Legend
I have many memories of Colt running for his life and making mistakes for both us and the Skins. I don't know if he's improved a whole lot since, but I hope Myles has his inhalers reloaded.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg
We should whip Freddee and his Colt. But don't overthink it and outcome them. Pound them a bunch. I am not underestimating Colt's smarts. But whatever is sent in, Colt has to execute and I don't think he can. Let's just put this one away. I have some dread because our D has stunk it up. Woods needs to sail it up a bit. Pressure!

Yep, bring the heat. I would like to think Vernon will have a game against his former team. He has been ballin' out lately!

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Win the time of possession and keep our defense off the field as much as possible. Hope to see long Brown scoring drives and no major injuries because of that crappy field.

Browns win by 14.

2nd String
2nd String
Don't use 'prevent D' .... score every chance we get

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Since Colt McCoy is starting, I think it is appropriate to go down memory lane:

Tackles are tackles.
J
All Pro
All Pro
J
The pass defense is minus there best dB
People's should have a big game against whoever is there 3rd db.

Legend
Legend
I would like to apologize for the auto-incorrect in my response. Some mental midget made bad choices inside that.

We won! Go on about your business.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2020 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 20 Giants 6 Beating the Giants

Link Copied to Clipboard