Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
C
Legend
Legend
C
Thank God they conduct meetings virtually or we’d likely have a whole position group out.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
I agree. 10 months of this and still going strong. It's a serious situation but I'm really tired of it.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Homewood Dog
I agree. 10 months of this and still going strong. It's a serious situation but I'm really tired of it.

I'm to the point where it seems that the Browns are totally out of sink compared to how the rest of the NFL is handling the Covid-19 situation.

Just looking at the NFL's news for Jan 2...

Latest News...

1. QB Aaron Rodgers aims to rewrite own Packers single-season TD record.

2. Titans RB Derrick Henry could make NFL history vs. Texans.

3. Vikings WR Justin Jefferson looks to catch rookie record in finale.

4. Tom Brady has 'totally exceeded' Bruce Arians' expectations as Buccaneers quarterback.

5. NFL players react to College Football Playoff Semifinal matchups.

6. NFL Power Rankings, Week 17: Steelers back in top 10, Patriots hit new low.

7. QB Index, Week 17: Aaron Rodgers reclaims No. 1 ranking.

8.Next Gen Stats...
Joe Burrow, Tua Tagovailoa or Justin Herbert: Which rookie QB's in the best position to succeed?

AND NOW, THE NFL'S NEWS FROM "CLEVELAND"...

9. Cleveland Browns facility closed after positive test on coaching staff.

QUESTION...Who the hell is in charge of the NFL's "COVID TESTING PROTICAL?"

Maybe it's just me, but it sure seems that the Browns have been getting 'A BUNCH' of Covid-19 "positive results" when we compared to other NFL franchises.

Either the Browns franchise is pee poor at keeping the franchise's facilities clean, disinfected and free of Covid-19...OR..

..THE NFL'S standard for "Covid-19 testing" of anything to do with the Browns is at a higher standard compared to the other 31 teams in the NFL.

It just seems that something is not quite right when it comes to the NFL's Covid-19 testing protocol. Maybe they could explain to the Browns fans?

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
Jeremy Fowler
@JFowlerESPN
·
12m
Steelers corner Joe Haden has been flagged for a Covid-19 situation, and though not finalized, the Steelers are planning to play without him vs. Cleveland, per source.

Steelers wil be without Haden tomorrow

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
It's really quite simple,test positive you're out,test negative you're in.
But of coarse there are many Ancient Astronaut theorists who see something way more complicated.

Indecision may,or maynot,be my problem
Legend
Legend
Jake Trotter Retweeted

Brooke Pryor
@bepryor
·
55s
Joe Haden has tested positive for COVID-19 and won't play tomorrow, source told
@DanGrazianoESPN

Updated COVID-19 protocols mandate a player who tests positive must isolate for min of 10 days, even if asymptomatic -- meaning Haden will likely be out for first round of playoffs

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend

Brooke Pryor
@bepryor
Contact tracing with Joe Haden testing positive is the next concern for the Steelers. Close contacts would have to isolate and miss practice time, but could still be available for playoffs.

All Pro
All Pro
That's what they get for having someone who spent time in Cleveland on their roster. smile

People ask me what I do in spring when there's no football. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for fall
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Maybe we don't run as tight a ship as other franchises do. I remember years back when we were having all types of problems with Staph infections.

P
Legend
Legend
P
The only thing that remains from that era is the owner. I fail to see any connection there.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
There IS NONE.

My Lord. We're CURSED. Lol.

All these weenies need to look at the Saints today.

And BTW complainers, Cuyahoga County is one the HIGHEST INFECTION AREAS right now.

Legend
Legend
#Browns announced contact tracing is complete and there were no high-risk close contacts among players

#gmstrong
C
Legend
Legend
C

Just about the last coach we could afford to lose.

All Pro
All Pro
A research analyst as our stand in o-line coach, eh?

It'll be fine

People ask me what I do in spring when there's no football. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for fall
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
The only thing that remains from that era is the owner. I fail to see any connection there.

That staph plague happened before Haslem bought the team.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
All Pro
All Pro
At least Joseph is back.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yes it was. I stand corrected.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Originally Posted By: slick
Originally Posted By: Frenchy
Alvin Kamar tested positive Friday, they say on ESPN if he stays a systematic he can play next week, how is that possible?

Because he doesn't play for the browns
yeah, they’ve already said he could play Sunday ... so that means Ward should be good Saturday or Sunday given the timelines .. we’ll see

Right, but what would you bet that ward wont be allowed to play Sunday but lamar will

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: RedBaron
At least Joseph is back.

That's good news for our safety group, figure to see Harrison maybe taking some snaps at FS with Redwine...or at least hope so.

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

M
Legend
Legend
M

Legend
Legend
It’s just a nonstop rotation of guys lol

L
Legend
Legend
L
I hope nfl hammer us. We deserve it. Stefanski and crew screwed the pooch with accountability and playing for each other. It’s beyond ridiculous how bad we’ve handled this

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
I hope nfl hammer us. We deserve it. Stefanski and crew screwed the pooch with accountability and playing for each other. It’s beyond ridiculous how bad we’ve handled this

You have NO IDEA what you're talking about. Zero.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: FATE
Originally Posted By: leadtheway

You have NO IDEA what you're talking about. Zero.

I’m spot on. Truth hurts. This team knows the rules and protocols and by all accounts said screw it this is the result

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
Legend
Quote:
I’m spot on.

You are so frequently wrong with your kneejerk negative hyperbole that few people take you seriously and most just find you annoying.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Is Johnson a close contact or positive?

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
Legend
Legend
Positive

#gmstrong
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted By: Pdawg
Positive

So ward positive, then Johnson positive, I would assume Mitchell will be the next to test positive. Even if he doesn't and we win, we would be headed to the playoffs with no ward or johnson. So just Mitchell and a bunch of practice squad players...

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
LOL, so much for the corners........

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
5 players with covid 2 coaches but the nfl refuses to call it a outbreak. Why cant goodell just postpone the playoffs for a week? Let all the teams try to get most of thier players back?

Legend
Legend
I’m dreading news in a few hours that guys like Mitchell, Harrison, and other secondary guys are out

1st String
1st String
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
I’m dreading news in a few hours that guys like Mitchell, Harrison, and other secondary guys are out

It just seems like a revolving door at this point. It's getting to the point where I refresh my yahoo page and there's a new positive case/covid list case. I don't want anymore news heading into this game. Nada!

Legend
Legend

No. You are not spot on.

Actually you don't know a thing about infectious disease.

If you look around then everybody has done a bad job.

Legend
Legend

"The NFL has applauded the Browns for the handling of their COVID-19 crisis over the past two weeks. The league has told the Browns that most of the positive tests were beyond their control and that they’ve been going above and beyond the call of duty with adhering to protocols."

All Pro
All Pro
lol, I was about to post that too.

I think "technically" you're suppose to put a link, but that is what I just read myself.

Anyways...

Can anyone confirm the following (approximately):

CB1: Money Mitch (better ball out!)
CB2: AJ Green (ouch)
Slot: Tavierre Thomas (ewww)
I think that would only leave MJ Stewart (yuck) for depth

FS: Ronnie Harrison
SS: Karl Joseph
w/ Redwine likely platooning in as possibly the 5th or 6th DB
Moffatt and Tedric Thompson for depth??

If any QB can't put up decent numbers against that, they deserve to be released.
That has to be the slowest secondary I've ever seen. Redwine is our fastest player rofl

All Pro
All Pro
With their 1st pick in the 2021 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select... a cornerback? Perhaps?

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: RedBaron
lol, I was about to post that too.

I think "technically" you're suppose to put a link, but that is what I just read myself.

Anyways...

Can anyone confirm the following (approximately):

CB1: Money Mitch (better ball out!)
CB2: AJ Green (ouch)
Slot: Tavierre Thomas (ewww)
I think that would only leave MJ Stewart (yuck) for depth

FS: Ronnie Harrison
SS: Karl Joseph
w/ Redwine likely platooning in as possibly the 5th or 6th DB
Moffatt and Tedric Thompson for depth??

If any QB can't put up decent numbers against that, they deserve to be released.

Good post...And I'm thinking along those lines as well...That CB core is looking awful right now.

C
Legend
Legend
C
I would guess Stewart over Green. Green is on the practice squad for a reason.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns/COVID | Part 2 | UGH

Link Copied to Clipboard