Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: BADdog
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

So you are saying the libtards didn't normalize violence? There's months and months of them doing this in 2020? The morons on the left thought it was great. It was celebrated by the media.

If you believe that thats on you. No one was celebrating violence

People on this forum were celebrating violence.

No Craps Given
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I’m not going to put words into his mouth but does he actually think killing terrorists in our federal capitol building fighting off a coup and Nazi killing millions of Jews is the same thing is he?

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So you are saying the libtards didn't normalize violence? There's months and months of them doing this in 2020? The morons on the left thought it was great. It was celebrated by the media.

Oh the media is this board?

Joe Thomas #73
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
110% agree.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
As per usual, now you're lying. You might find one or two examples of those who thought that violence was justified. Everyone else, regardless of party said they should be arrested and prosecuted for their crimes. You truly have become a troll.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
People on this forum repeated many many times they were against the violence and wanted those perpetrating the violence to be held accountable.

Such a weak and disappointing response to see people try to pin what happened yesterday on 'Libtards'. I mean there are so many false equivalencies there it's not funny. But remind me - how many times do the 'Libtards' storm the Capitol Building? How many times did they take pipe bombs into the Capitol Building? How many 'Libtards' were arrested for attempted kidnapping?

The more things change the more they stay the same.
E
Legend
Legend
E

You reap what you sow.

Maybe the fringe right should burn some crap down now.

No Craps Given
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: dawglover05
By the way, when did this become about being surprised? I don't think all that many are surprised that these people acted violently. I think many are surprised as to the magnitude.

The conversation was about who is to hold responsible. It's nice to know that someone else can act irresponsibly so that they get blamed when I act irresponsibly later.

Magnitude? This is nothing. Maybe they should start arson and looting like the libtards did. Take over parts of cities. You know, actual violence. And do it for the next 6 months.

There you have it. Storming and taking over the Capitol is nothing, apparently.

Deflection.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

That kind of thinking will do absolutely nothing to fix anything meaningful after coming out of this. Nothing that contributed to putting Trump in the White House is addressed. I knew you wouldn't be able to see anything other than hate for Trump. How long will Trump remain your boogyman?

I agree that there is much wrong with the system and that lead to Trump being enabled / elected. None of that will get addressed or fixed while we try to figure out what is the correct course of action to take today, after the incidents of yesterday. But using that "bigger picture" to avoid addressing what needs to be done today - with Trump directly influential (I'd say responsible for - but that might deflect from the discussion) - does a disservice to the events and the actions of people like Cruz and Gohmert who have fed this baseless conspiracy theory.

Thank you for actually engaging your brain. It can be difficult to find people willing to do that in these threads.

My earlier post said you have to first address what happened yesterday. Though it probably won't happen, it should.

but

Even if you put Trump's head on a pike and leave it out there as an example, that doesn't actually do anything to fix the underlying problem that got us here. You still have a whole mess of people that think the election was stolen. You still have a bunch of clowns in the House and Senate that fought the counting of votes (though many saw and acknowledged that the jig was up).

If there's anything that this tells us it's that we, as the voting population of the US, are who allowed this to happen by not demanding at least a minimum from our elected officials and then failing to hold them accountable (in the only way they know, by voting). Per the poster that keeps responding to me, there are people that simply refuse to put their pointing figure down and engage in productive action. I don't know why this is so hard after what we witnessed yesterday.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Show you're evidence of that. People is plural, so show us "those people". Or are you going to pull a Trump and ask us to "trust you"?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

As trump supporters celebrated the killing of innocent black lives.

– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

Nobody celebrates the killing of anybody. Unless you're on the left.

No Craps Given
M
Legend
Legend
M
I probably didn't word is as fully or as well - but I said the same thing after the election.

70 million voted for Trump. After he had led an incompetent, chaos filled 4 years in office. People need to wake up and recognize that is an issue that needs addressing.

Legend
Legend

I see no humor in any of this.

He is threatening the security of this country.

His actions and support of these criminals is clear.

He should be basically put into a Congressional straight jacket.

Pence should take over the vacancy so that security of the country can be insured against any foreign government who may try to take advantage of this tragic event.

If you see humor here. That is sad.

Because people died and the capitol of this country was assaulted by armed insurgents who are citizens.

Waving trump and confederate flags in the halls of Congress.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend

IMO People on this board celebrated the death of innocent black lives. And you aren’t helping me to change my mind about it.

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
There are a handful of posters on here that I enjoy responding to and hearing what they say and you're one of them. I always appreciate your responses/corrections, etc.

You worded it fine, I was more frustrated at myself for actually expecting more from others on here.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hear that splash? Thats Eve going off the deep end

Joe Thomas #73
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
That was the sound of another shooter down the hatch.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I probably didn't word is as fully or as well - but I said the same thing after the election.

70 million voted for Trump. After he had led an incompetent, chaos filled 4 years in office. People need to wake up and recognize that is an issue that needs addressing.

I think you just said something that I have been trying to say in multiple posts.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Nearly 80 million woke people made that recognition long ago so it’s already been addressed.

– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E

Hear that splash? Thats Eve going off the deep end

No, there has been cop killings and people on this board celebrating it.

No Craps Given
M
Legend
Legend
M
There are a handful of posters on here that I enjoy responding to and hearing what they say and you're one of them. I always appreciate your responses/corrections, etc.

You worded it fine, I was more frustrated at myself for actually expecting more from others on here.

Kind of you and appreciated! I have my moments when I vent a little too much and I sometimes 'respond in kind' to the troll like posts. But at least I recognize that brownie

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I don't think it's been addressed because more people rose up against it.

If it was something like 120 million vs 30 million, then maybe it wouldn't be as big of an issue.

70 million is a lot of people considering everything we've seen.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
More lies from our latest resident troll.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I don't think it's been addressed because more people rose up against it.

If it was something like 120 million vs 30 million, then maybe it wouldn't be as big of an issue.

70 million is a lot of people considering everything we've seen.

If it hasn’t been addressed trump would still be relevant. He’s not.

– Jackie Robinson
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I honestly don't know how else I can relate the central issue to you.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
More lies from our latest resident troll.

It's not a lie. Remember about 5 years ago in Texas when a black sniper was killing cops.

A left member of this forum said 1) The cops deserved to die and 2) They celebrated their death.

No Craps Given
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I honestly don't know how else I can relate the central issue to you.

The issue is that this is 100% on trump and his supporters. They attacked the capitol and they need to be held accountable. Your central issue is distracting this thread. from the present issue of holding these terrorists responsible for their actions.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Here's the problem. You said "people" which is plural. You claimed it was a thing only the left would do. You do understand that there are groups on the far right like the Proud Boys who celebrate the deaths of people as well, right?

What you have done by claiming it was "people on this board" is try to claim it was more than one person.

Was there an exception to the rule? Possibly so. I don't remember the exact wording but if you aren't 100% accurate, you're pretty damned close. But that isn't "people". It isn't something you can blame on "libtards".

I'm more than willing to hold conversations. But when you come on here with guns blazing making false generalizations, there's nothing to base a conversation on.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
George Floyd was killed May 25th.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd

Your people stormed the Michigan Capital building while armed on April 30th

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52496514

So by your logic the these people are the ones who are responsible.

Last edited by Jester; 01/07/21 03:37 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Here's the problem. You said "people" which is plural. You claimed it was a thing only the left would do. You do understand that there are groups on the far right like the Proud Boys who celebrate the deaths of people as well, right?

What you have done by claiming it was "people on this board" is try to claim it was more than one person.

Was there an exception to the rule? Possibly so. I don't remember the exact wording but if you aren't 100% accurate, you're pretty damned close. But that isn't "people". It isn't something you can blame on "libtards".

I'm more than willing to hold conversations. But when you come on here with guns blazing making false generalizations, there's nothing to base a conversation on.

Dear pinball wizard, it is more than one person on this forum. The left on this forum have normalized violence for a very long time and made excuses for it on a daily basis. I think your guilty conscience must be getting the best of you.

The libtard left as a whole has done this daily everywhere on the internet and in the media.

Yall are too stupid to know you're getting played by the media. They want their ratings so they are only too happy to cater to the violence and glamourize it. So then your dumb asses turn around and continue with it.

It's a symbiotic relationship.

No Craps Given
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Oh stop crying about the past as if this equatable. There was an attempted coup and these terrorists are going to fry for it. The media isn’t making up this stuff we all saw it.

– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: Jester
George Floyd was killed May 25th.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd

Your people stormed the Michigan Capital building while armed on April 30th

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52496514

So by your logic the these people are the ones who are responsible.

If you think the normalizing of violence by the left started with George Floyd then you are sadly mistaken.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Were any of the protesters armed? This is the first I've heard.

Contee said arrests were ongoing but as of 9:30 p.m. at least 52 people had been taken into custody, four for carrying weapons without a license, one for carrying a prohibited weapon and 47 for curfew violations and unlawful entry, including 26 who were apprehended on Capitol grounds.

Police also recovered two pipe bombs, one from the Democratic National Committee headquarters and one from the Republican National Committee headquarters, as well as a cooler in a vehicle on Capitol grounds that contained molotov cocktails, he said.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2021/01/.../7641609995911/

There are numerous other articles with similar information. I used this snippet because it had all the information concisely in one place.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I don't remember any of you lefties getting this hysterical when the peaceful protesters were burning our cities sneaking up and shooting cops robbing and looting small businesses and calling to defund the police. Now all these candy ass liberal mayors and governors are calling for police all over the country to come help them.
Liberals Pfft.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
I don't remember any of you lefties getting this hysterical when the peaceful protesters were burning our cities sneaking up and shooting cops robbing and looting small businesses and calling to defund the police. Now all these candy ass liberal mayors and governors are calling for police all over the country to come help them.
Liberals Pfft.

rofl Here comes the trump loyalists white washing trump skid marks again. rofl

– Jackie Robinson
M
Legend
Legend
M
When you start referring to one poster as "the Left" - you have turned a corner. Go back to Qanon, your friends miss you.

P
Legend
Legend
P
We're not the ones being played into the conspiracy theories here. It's the media that espouses wide spread voter fraud, QAnon conspiracies and all the crazy crap that that caused what happened yesterday. If that's the media you are speaking of, you are certainly correct.

You're name calling is getting old and tiresome. Either converse like an adult or go back to your cave. As usual, you bring zero evidence to your claims.

Either provide evidence that "the left has normalized violence for a very long time" or continue your Trump imitation of "trust me". Now if you're talking about the far left fringe of our society you may have a point. But if that's what you're doing, you have suddenly changed the context from "this board" to "society as a whole.

And once again, there are many groups on the fringe of the far right and far right wing media that do the same thing. So you can stop acting as though this is a problem that only works in one direction.

It is funny to watch you shift what you're saying now because you were called out on your lie about "people on this board" though.

Have another glass of wine. It will only get better from there. wink

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Congress “Trump to be impeached....again .....if Pence or the cabinet doesn’t invoke the 25th”

– Jackie Robinson
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Who should be held accountable for the attempted coup in DC?

Link Copied to Clipboard