Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
I don't remember any of you lefties getting this hysterical when the peaceful protesters were burning our cities sneaking up and shooting cops robbing and looting small businesses and calling to defund the police. Now all these candy ass liberal mayors and governors are calling for police all over the country to come help them.
Liberals Pfft.

It's obvious you, along with many like you weren't paying attention. Biden called out against the violence since May. You obviously don't watch those channels. #president46

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
We're not the ones being played into the conspiracy theories here. It's the media that espouses wide spread voter fraud, QAnon conspiracies and all the crazy crap that that caused what happened yesterday. If that's the media you are speaking of, you are certainly correct.

You're name calling is getting old and tiresome. Either converse like an adult or go back to your cave. As usual, you bring zero evidence to your claims.

Either provide evidence that "the left has normalized violence for a very long time" or continue your Trump imitation of "trust me". Now if you're talking about the far left fringe of our society you may have a point. But if that's what you're doing, you have suddenly changed the context from "this board" to "society as a whole.

And once again, there are many groups on the fringe of the far right and far right wing media that do the same thing. So you can stop acting as though this is a problem that only works in one direction.

It is funny to watch you shift what you're saying now because you were called out on your lie about "people on this board" though.

Have another glass of wine. It will only get better from there. wink

I'm not going to stop speaking the truth just because you're tired of it and can't handle it.

This topic of discussion is about who should be held accountable. Clearly it's the left, along with their buddies, the media.

You all are crying some giant snowflake tears about some right fringe protests. And forgot how yesterday you were cheering on arson, looting, murder, taking over cities, vandalism, and defunding the police.

You reap what you sow dude.

Imagine the heads exploding if the right does what the left has done.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, it was the left that told them "trial by combat". Then it was the left who sent them there. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

You no longer have the right to talk about personal responsibility. You've sold the values you claim to stand for down the river when you start blaming someone else for the actions of others.

You sound like some kid talking to his parents when he got caught shoplifting... "But Johnny was shoplifting so it's J's fault. If he hadn't shoplifted, I wouldn't have either."

When the left tries to invoke a coup pf the federal government, let me know.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You’re clearly a trump apologist by distracting from known right wing terrorists who where attempting a coup to overthrow our govt. and occupying the US capitol. Be gone troll.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E
Yeah, it was the left that told them "trial by combat". Then it was the left who sent them there. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

You no longer have the right to talk about personal responsibility. You've sold the values you claim to stand for down the river when you start blaming someone else for the actions of others.

You sound like some kid talking to his parents when he got caught shoplifting... "But Johnny was shoplifting so it's J's fault. If he hadn't shoplifted, I wouldn't have either."

When the left tries to invoke a coup pf the federal government, let me know.

You can't handle the truth. You're hiding from your role in it. You reap what you sow.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
You’re clearly a trump apologist by distracting from known right wing terrorists who where attempting a coup to overthrow our govt. and occupying the US capitol. Be gone troll.

Another one who can't handle the truth.

What's the matter? You started a thread and can't handle the truth pie shoved in your face.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
But isn't that the same thing as racial equality?

It seems it won't sink into their brains that sedition carries up to 25 years in prison and carries up to a 25 year prison sentence for a reason.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
The truth is people committed sedition against The United states government and you can't seem to comprehend just how serious that is and all you got is, "Yeah, but those on the left committed violence so we can too."

That's what a 12 year old would say.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
The truth is people committed sedition against The United states government and you can't seem to comprehend just how serious that is and all you got is, "Yeah, but those on the left committed violence so we can too."

That's what a 12 year old would say.

Dear pinball wizard, the truth went over your head.

"I support violence 100% of the time, when it's for a cause I like. Nobody else has a right to protest.". -Pitdawg

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I am convinced someone has hacked your account

Joe Thomas #73
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: BADdog
I am convinced someone has hacked your account

Lol, no I'm just sitting here bored, while I wait for my man to finish his work. We are taking his puppy to a bar later for some socialization with the public.

You all are lucky. Most of the time I'm too busy to respond to this nonsense.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet I called for anyone and everyone involved in criminal acts during the protests to be arrested and convicted. So all you're doing now is lying again. It's become quite a habit of yours. That's the exact same thing I'm calling for towards those involved yesterday.

You by contrast are using the excuse that since the left used violence, it's perfectly acceptable the far right try to overturn our government.

You use lies and try to blame others for the acts of those who belong to your own political party. I call for justice to be done on anyone from both sides who committed crimes.

How far you have fallen.....

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
You all are lucky. Most of the time I'm too busy to post this nonsense.

There, I fixed it for you. wink

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Your truth is .....the libtards are responsible for an attempted a coup on the US govt by normalizing violence?

“Yes”

Awkward silence.

Loud laughter breaks out. Then Everyone turns black to their drinks and chugs a big one down.

– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E
Please post receipts of you condemning violence on the left.

I'm sure if I cared enough I could go find a bunch of posts of you justifying violence.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Barr says Trump's conduct is a 'betrayal' of the presidency
The Associated Press
Thu, January 7, 2021, 11:00 AM EST

Former Attorney General William Barr says President Donald Trump’s conduct as a violent mob of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol was a “betrayal of his office and supporters.”

Barr said Thursday that “orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable” in a statement obtained by NBC News. The Associated Press was the first to report Barr's remarks.

Barr was one of Trump’s most loyal and ardent defenders in the Cabinet.

His comments come a day after angry and armed protesters broke into the U.S. Capitol, forcing Congress members to halt the ongoing vote to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s election and then flee from the House and Senate chambers.

Barr resigned last month amid lingering tension over the president’s baseless claims of election fraud and the investigation into Biden’s son.

Barr said there was no widespread fraud in the election, defying Trump, who has made baseless claims the basis of a failed legal bid to overturn the results and stay in power.

His resignation was "on his own accord" and "wasn't pushed out or forced to resign," a White House official said at the time. Trump tweeted of his departure, "Our relationship has been a very good one, he has done an outstanding job! As per letter, Bill will be leaving just before Christmas to spend the holidays with his family."

https://news.yahoo.com/barr-says-trumps-conduct-betrayal-160047346.html

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Your truth is .....the libtards are responsible for an attempted a coup on the US govt by normalizing violence?

“Yes”

Awkward silence.

Loud laughter breaks out. Then Everyone turns black to their drinks and chugs a big one down.

Like I said, you can't handle the truth. It wasn't even a coup. You are exaggerating things like usual.

If it was an actual coup they would have went in there with weapons and violence would have been intentional. Not some half baked protest.

No Craps Given
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Barr is as responsible for this situation as trump and should be held accountable as well.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
So you want me to disprove the accusations you made? Rudy, is that you?

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

“Yes”

Awkward silence.

Like I said, you can't handle the truth. It wasn't even a coup. You are exaggerating things like usual.

If it was an actual coup they would have went in there with weapons and violence would have been intentional. Not some half baked protest.

Umm ...pipe bombs were found and other weapons including chemical spray tazers were found on your proud boys during the coup. People died. Cops where seriously hurt. You can’t handle the truth.

– Jackie Robinson
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: dawglover05
I honestly don't know how else I can relate the central issue to you.

The issue is that this is 100% on trump and his supporters. They attacked the capitol and they need to be held accountable. Your central issue is distracting this thread. from the present issue of holding these terrorists responsible for their actions.

As I said earlier, I think the purpose of this thread has been answered, and I think most people employing sound, rational thought are on board with the culpability of Trump. Hell, even Barr is now, apparently.

The central issue I am bringing up, should perhaps be in another thread, but I am frustrated that it does not appear to be resonating more.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

“Yes”

Awkward silence.

Umm ...pipe bombs were found and other weapons including chemical spray tazers were found on your proud boys during the coup. People died. Cops where seriously hurt. You can’t handle the truth.

Did any bombs go off? Did they use violence to take over the Capital? Other than breaking windows and running amok? Were they shooting at police? We they shooting at innocent bystanders? Did they make demands? Were they trying to overthrow the government?

None of that happened as far as I know?

Here is the definition of a coup:

coup
/ko͞o/
Learn to pronounce
Filter definitions by topic
See definitions in:
All
Bridge
Amerindian
Pathology
noun
a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
"he was overthrown in an army coup"

So what seizure of power happened? It looked like a bunch of idiots running amok in the capital building. At what point was power seized?

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend

Talk about being mislead and swallowing the hook.

Eve needs a wake up call on how to distinguish truth from lies.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Lol. Ok ..What part of “attempted coup” did you miss during snorts?

– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E
My opinions are based in reality. Not tainted with extremism like the libtard left.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E

It's not attempted anything. If they were actually trying to take over the government it wouldn't have happened that way.

But sure, walk it back.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

It certainly ignores the law.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

It certainly ignores the law.

Right. So does arson, looting, vandalism, murder, taking control of parts of cities.

Those protestors weren't punished much and neither will these because they are protesters. Not people trying to overthrow the government.

No Craps Given
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

It's not attempted anything. If they were actually trying to take over the government it wouldn't have happened that way.

But sure, walk it back.

Terrorist broke into the capitol and demanded that trump be President. They failed. Attempted coup. Give it up. You’re pitifully in denial. They are going to fry as terrorists.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
You are correct. That's why I've always stood against both rather than picking a side or blaming someone else for the wrong doing of either side.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

But sure, walk it back.

Terrorist broke into the capitol and demanded that trump be President. They failed. Attempted coup. Give it up. You’re pitifully in denial. They are going to fry as terrorists.

What kind of drugs are you on?

No Craps Given
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
You are correct. That's why I've always stood against both rather than picking a side or blaming someone else for the wrong doing of either side.

Ditto. Not sure who these libtards are exactly, but I'm not one of them either.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

But sure, walk it back.

Lol they’re called treason busters. Want some?

– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E

But sure, walk it back.

Lol they’re called treason busters. Want some?

No, not really.

No Craps Given
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
I would like to interject one small thing... would y'all just please shut up with the partisan crap today. Please. Thank you.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
40 percent on Trump, and 60 percent on the idiots that caused the trouble yesterday. There is no excuse for what they did.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't believe the legal definition of treason was met. I do however believe that insurrection and sedition was committed and laid out the definition of both.

#gmstrong
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B

you are correct,now what is to be done?

Indecision may,or maynot,be my problem
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Who should be held accountable for the attempted coup in DC?

Link Copied to Clipboard