Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
mgh888 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
I mean it's pretty obvious on many levels and we shouldn't be shocked.

But if there were people who thought he handled the Covid situation well... If there were people who liked that he took kids away from families and stuck them in cages.... if they thought kowtowing to dictators while alienating traditional allies was good for the USA ... if there are people (morons) out there that believe that the election was stolen and that killing cops at the Capitol Building was actually American and would make 'Murica Great Again....

Can anyone explain the rash of international decisions Trump is pulling in his final few days in office that do NOTHING to help the USA and are specifically deisgned just to make Biden's life more difficult???

Trump = Human Excrement. Unreal.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/world/trump-biden-taiwan-cuba-yemen-intl/index.html

I know, I know, I shouldn't expect anything better. Just venting I guess.

Last edited by mgh888; 01/13/21 04:54 PM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Trump has let 10's of thousands Americans die to try and get re-elected. Trump only cares about trump, nothing new.

Joe Thomas #73
O
Legend
Legend
O

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
The cure for this ish is to not be a sucker.
Click somewhere- anywhere else on the internet, and your money is still yours.

#griftersgonnagrift

p.s. as we wound our wat through October and the Biden campaign was out-stripping Team 45* in individual donations, that 'monthly' recurring donation became 'weekly.' Some poor sap in Texas with cancer (and on a fixed income) found his account drained to the tune of almost 8K.

deplorable, once again.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
T
Legend
Legend
T
"Rain on the scarecrow"

John Melencamp'

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
"Rain on the scarecrow"

John Melencamp'

thumbsup A song about losing a farm and blood on the plow. Fitting for the King trump era.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
M
mgh888 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Where is the appropriate song about Trump trying to become a dictator, suppress the will of the American People and steal an election?

The Beatles - Revolution?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Hey, at least now he has been forced to ACTUALLY TELLING PEOPLE it will be a continued monthly charge. Before he was making it hard to understand for those people he loves. "I love the uneducated!?

Trump Campaign Reportedly Forced To Refund More Than $122 Million To Donors

Former President Donald Trump's reelection campaign issued a staggering sum of $122.7 million in refunds to supporters in 2020, giving back nearly 11% of the money it raised, according to an investigative report published by the New York Times on Saturday based on an analysis of Federal Election Commission filings.

Beginning last summer, the Trump campaign and the company that processed its online donations, WinRed, began to initiate the use of pre-checked recurring payment boxes while processing online offerings, Times analysis revealed.

According to the report, unless donors inspected the fine print of an online disclaimer and manually unchecked an opt-out box, the donor's credit card would be charged weekly until Election Day arrived.

In the lead-up to the election, the campaign "made that disclaimer increasingly opaque," the Times asserts, and eventually added a second pre-checked box that automatically doubled a donor's contribution.

Eventually, financial institutions became "inundated with fraud complaints" from Trump supporters who unknowingly agreed to these recurring charges.

According to the Times, several banks and one of the nation's larger credit-card companies confirmed that, at one point late in 2020, these cases accounted for up to 3% of all fraud complaints received.

Forbes has reached out to Trump's representatives for comment but did not immediately hear back.

Trump spokesperson Jason Miller rebuffed the claims of widespread fraud, telling the Times internal data determined 0.87% of its WinRed transactions were subject to "formal" credit card disputes. "The fact we had a dispute rate of less than 1% of total donations despite raising more grass-roots money than any campaign in history is remarkable," Miller said.

Despite Trump's defeat on Nov. 3, the campaign's push for contributions did not die down. Claiming, without evidence, that the election had been stolen, Trump urged his supporters to fund his efforts to "Stop The Steal." According to Federal Election Commission filings released in January from WinRed, Trump garnered $255.4 million in political donations from his supporters in the eight weeks following the 2020 election. Trump and the Republican National Committee raised more than $2 million daily on WinRed from early November through Dec. 14, the day of the Electoral College vote. Email requests were a crucial component of Trump's requests for cash. CNN reported that the former president's campaign sent more than 400 emails and 130 text messages appealing for donations in the first 30 days after the election.

The Times analysis of FEC filings determined that the Biden campaign’s refund rate on donations was 2.2% in 2020.

"It felt like it was a scam," Russell Blatt told the Times after his family realized that $3,000 had been withdrawn from the account of his brother, Stacy, who was battling cancer and living on less than $1,000 per month.

$720,000. That was the average daily amount the Trump operation refunded to donors in December.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2...sh=2572896058a3

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Lol this is crazy

Trump rips McConnell in speech to Republicans

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/547552-trump-rips-mcconnell-in-speech-to-republicans

This republican civil war is truly breathtaking. I’ve never seen such high school drama at the senior citizen level in my life.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Also, looks like pence caught heat from Trump recently as well.

Trump should just go all in. Trump/Carlson 2024.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
mgh888 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Swish
Lol this is crazy

Trump rips McConnell in speech to Republicans

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/547552-trump-rips-mcconnell-in-speech-to-republicans

This republican civil war is truly breathtaking. I’ve never seen such high school drama at the senior citizen level in my life.

The Cult of Trump don't care. They are too busy avoiding facts and empirical data whilst following the new names for Liberals that Fox digs up.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: mgh888

The Cult of Trump don't care. They are too busy avoiding facts and empirical data whilst following the new names for Liberals that Fox digs up.

I do believe the word "Baizuo" hit a nerve.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Hey everyone, want to see Fish retreat and not reply to me or post for a few days?

Fish, why did you speak praises of a man who would regularly play a song called “Barack The Magic Negro” on the airwaves?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

The Beatles - Revolution?

M
mgh888 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

rofl
Think again!

Last edited by mgh888; 04/12/21 07:36 AM.

Legend
Legend

Just another label pinned on good folks by wanna be Nazi’s.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Is that good folk male or female. Is it from Oregon?

Legend
Legend
Can't defend trumps actions and words,, so what do you do,, Try to change the discussion... Distraction

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O

That's a sidestep for the record books right there. You're like Allen Iverson breaking ankles in these threads.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
[quote=mgh888]

That's a sidestep for the record books right there. You're like Allen Iverson breaking ankles in these threads.

This 888 person was referring to me, from the Matt Gaetz thread...he called Trump supporters the "Cult of Trump" and "deplorables"...so I just posted the Chinese word for a 'white liberal' (Baizuo). Rocket and 888 didn't like the Chinese description!

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Hey fish you never answered...
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Hey everyone, want to see Fish retreat and not reply to me or post for a few days?

Fish, why did you speak praises of a man who would regularly play a song called “Barack The Magic Negro” on the airwaves?

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
It's a thread about a Republican who allegedly (though evidence available doesn't look too good for him) is a sexual predator and a president who looks like is trying to sabotage things for his successor (and the country).

Your response is a Chinese name for a person who's an outlier (and has no bearing on the convo). Not only that, you just copy-pasted it from Tucker.

When you can't take a topic head-on, then sidestep.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

fish and Duty, more wanna be tough guys who think calling names like in Jr. High make them look important. It only makes them look exactly like what they claim others are. It's the new Republican way.

"We don't have anything of substance to say so we'll just sling BS."

Maybe monkeys in a cage at the zoo would be a more appropriate analogy.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I think Duty was feeling some ‘tingles’ about the person in the photo and was questioning his own sexuality. He was legitimately asking if the person was a male or female so he could calm his own nerves.
It’s a female Duty. Your fragile masculinity can stay intact.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
He should probably worry about his own sex first. wink

#gmstrong
M
mgh888 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Rocket and 888 didn't like the Chinese description!

Ummm ... I could care less.

As Clem alluded to the other day, if you posted an opinion (your opinion) on something, I might be engaged. You posting Fox scripted name calling to follow along from the 'Libtard' and 'Snowflake' and 'TDS' nonsense that Trump of Cult followers have used to deflect and name and label those they don't want to enter into a conversation with ... it doesn't make an ounce of difference to anything in my life or (probably) any one else's life/feelings/thoughts on this board. It's honestly a bit concerning that you think that other posters would react negatively - and more concerning again that clearly that's your intent.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
You're like Allen Iverson breaking ankles in these threads.

Only if we bite on his fakes.
Looks like your ankles are just fine...

Legend
Legend
Quote:

He should probably worry about his own lack of sex first.

fixed it for you.
you're welcome.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Brutal but funny.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
Hey fish you never answered...
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist

Will we find Jimmy Hoffa first or will Fish actually answer this question?

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:

He should probably worry about his own lack of sex first.

fixed it for you.
you're welcome.

My masculinity is fine so you can quit worrying about it. Silly liberals.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Is it though? Really?

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Do you want a note from my wife?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Fake News?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Then why would you wonder what sex a person is? Why is it you question people different than yourself if you are so comfortable in your own skin?

Why would you use someones elses sexuality as a form of attack in a political forum?

I think thou dost protest too much.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Maybe

Legend
Legend
A note from your gynecologist will do.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
A note from your gynecologist will do.

Now who's talking like a tough guy. Better get back in your prius and drive to band practice.

Legend
Legend
Says the guy who overcompensate s in his Dodge "Ram."...

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Says the guy who overcompensate s in his Dodge "Ram."...

How did you know I had a Dodge Ram? Being serious.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump has never put America First.

Link Copied to Clipboard