Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
slick #1843476 01/18/21 05:29 PM
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
I said it before, there was a stretch of 3 years where we only won 4 games. We were the laughing stock of the league. I watched every game and was hoping to see some semblance of a professional football team. Something, anything. And last year, my goodness what a crapfest that team was.

This year, man oh man, did we not only look like we belonged on the field we went to the playoffs and advanced to the divisionals and played the reigning super bowl champs to the wire!

I can't complain.

This offseason is the first offseason where we go into it looking to pick up a few pieces to make a legitimate run at the super bowl and not picking up a few pieces to look like an actual football team.

Legend
Legend
And continuity! Coaches, system, no COVID, all in place. Normal is the new special. Looking forward to this season. What we can do with just normal work and prep is exciting. Thanks for a special year in spite of the challenged season!

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
slick #1843485 01/18/21 06:43 PM
All Pro
All Pro
Just wait 'til next year smile

Unfortunately, We've never picked this late in the draft so I have no idea what to do with my time now.

How much longer until next season?

People ask me what I do in spring when there's no football. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for fall
Legend
Legend

After the adrenaline rush of football this year.

I feel empty. Like Now what?

September! September? Really?
Damn that seems like a long way away.

I will watch what's left but without much real interest.

Looking forward. Looking forward to a full stadium. Brown's fans hanging from the rafters screaming.

2021 will be a year of anticipation.

Everybody will be so stoked for the season to start.

Fan interest will off the charts. The hype will be real.

Need vaccine. Must stay alive.

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Originally Posted By: RedBaron
Just wait 'til next year smile

Unfortunately, We've never picked this late in the draft so I have no idea what to do with my time now.

How much longer until next season?

Maybe Berry will make a trade and move up?

slick #1843543 01/18/21 10:59 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
thumbsup

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
L
Legend
Legend
L
Nice post, pit. You will not see me whine about anything. Not the play calls, or the drops, the missed tackles and blown assignments. It’s all good, a terrific season.

Proud of my team, can’t wait for the draft and next September, we’re going to win the division next year.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
P
Legend
Legend
P
We've been Browns fans for a very long time. So long in fact that some of us remember the good times of yesteryear clearly in our minds. But until this year and the exception of 2002 we've had very little to celebrate.

For too long we've had nothing but hope to base our fandom on. Hope in getting the GM right. Hope in getting the HC right. Hope in getting our draft picks right. Hope in finding a franchise QB. And hope we will be a winning team.

Finally, FINALLY we can see the foundation with which we can have more than just hope. We can see the change in culture taking place right before our very eyes. These guys believe in themselves. Though they are not a finished product, the strides we have seen them make in such a short period of time has been phenomenal.

Now I have more than hope looking into the future. I have the evidence for a reason to believe. And that feels pretty damned nice for a change.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum THANK YOU BROWNS

Link Copied to Clipboard