Next Thread
Print Thread
C
clwb419 Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
C
Lets just start with Round 1. Any bold predictions out there?

Here are a couple of mine, though maybe they're more "bold" than bold.

1) > 5 QBs drafted in round 1 (Trask, Mills, and/or Mond slip into round 1). I could see Trask in NO, Atlanta moving up into late round 1 for Mills for example.

2) NE trades with Detroit and picks Justin Fields

3) Philly trades with Carolina and picks Jaylen Waddle

M
Legend
Legend
M

I trust Glazer's info.

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Bold - or Not so Bold predictions:

1) Pit and Baltimore will draft players a bunch of posters will have wanted the Browns to get.

2) Kyle Pitts goes #4.

3) Browns trade up to snag a player they feel has top 10 talent but fell to the late teens.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
C
clwb419 Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
C
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie

I trust Glazer's info.

That would definitely be bold

C
Legend
Legend
C
A team that will be starting Jameis, Taysom Hill, or a rookie QB trading future first round picks doesn’t seem wise.

Legend
Legend
Bold prediction?

Browns do not draft at 26. They either trade down and acquire more assets including at least a 3rd round pick in 2022, or trade up to the 16-18 range where there will be at least three top-tier defensive players to choose from.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
A team that will be starting Jameis, Taysom Hill, or a rookie QB trading future first round picks doesn’t seem wise.

Tackles are tackles.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
At pick #26 the Browns will take a Defensive End. One of these 3 will fall to the Browns Kwity Paye, Azeez Ojulari, or Jaelan Phillips.

They will trade up to get a 2nd, 2nd round draft pick and then draft Corner and a wide receiver in the 2nd round. Using the extra 3rd and extra 4th to get back into 2nd round.

The corner will be either Caleb Farley if he falls due to medical or Asante Samuel.

The Wide receiver drafted will be Either, Rondale Moore, Elijah Moore, or Tutu Atwell.

Then they will trade away some middle round draft picks for better middle round 2022 draft picks. Like trade a 4th this year for a 3rd 2022. or a 5th this year for a 4th 2022.

Last they will draft a kicker in the 6th or 7th round.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
My BOLD Prediction is we draft a WR at #26 either Rashard Bateman or Terrace Marshall Jr. and dare I say that we will trade OBJ (I hope we don't) for a #1 or a #2 Pick ...

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Legend
Legend

49ers take Trey Lance.

Pats move to get Mac Jones.

Browns will end up with Newsome or Farley.

If Jamin Davis does not go in the first. The Browns will trade up to get him in the second.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
My BOLD Prediction is we draft a WR at #26 either Rashard Bateman or Terrace Marshall Jr. and dare I say that we will trade OBJ (I hope we don't) for a #1 or a #2 Pick ...

Wide receivers are the new running back. Don’t draft one high when you can just as easily get one later in the draft.

P
Legend
Legend
P

Wide receivers are the new running back. Don’t draft one high when you can just as easily get one later in the draft.

True to a point, but this thread is about Bold Predictions I didn;t say it was going to happen it is a Bold Prediction ...

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
C
Legend
Legend
C

True to a point, but this thread is about Bold Predictions I didn;t say it was going to happen it is a Bold Prediction ...

Isn’t a prediction what you think will happen? I’m confused.

P
Legend
Legend
P

I don't need this today Bye ... Blocked thumbsup

Last edited by PastorMarc; 04/29/21 02:30 PM.

C
Legend
Legend
C

I don't need this today Bye ... Blocked thumbsup

Is this good or bad?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Good for all parties, it would seem.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
T
Legend
Legend
T
I think when the 49ers select Trey Lance at #3, the big corporate media will push some narrative that Justin Fields is the better Qb in this draft.
Though it may be a true statement, today, they could just let it go in realizing it is only regional bias, and team fit, plus Shanahan.
California, (the 49ers), are going to look at the states of Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas, and Nevada differently in terms of they just have more focus there.

A ton of players from that time zone end up at USC.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Shanahan has had 3 losing seasons in 4 years in SF he better make the right pick, he can only live off his daddys name so long ... bottom line is winning ...

Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Browns Trade a 3rd and a 5th to move into the 19th or 20 slot to snag JOK the Hybrid LB from Notre Dame. That is either Washington or Chicago's pick. This DUDE could being a Roving Monster, a kinda guy to take the D to a different level. Whoever we draft is gonna have to be special to crack our lineup, we are now a very good team with little holes. JOK is that type of player. We shall see!!

T
Legend
Legend
T
Would everyone feel better if I said that if 20 NFL teams were picking a Qb at #3 they'd take Fields over Lance,
But the 49ers are a special organization that did more with Steve Young than any other team could have done, and may do the same with Lance, but if the two players ended up on any of these teams Fields would blow the other guy out of the water in success.
Carolina, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, The Texans, Cowboys, Denver, The Raiders, Chargers, and so on.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

A prediction is what you think will happen.
A bold prediction is trying to predict something crazy that might happen but probably won't.

Get with the program.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Jester

A prediction is what you think will happen.
A bold prediction is trying to predict something crazy that might happen but probably won't.

Get with the program.

Thank you for the clarification.

I predict Tim Tebow will try to make a comeback and overshadow the first overall pick.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Thank you for the clarification.

I predict Tim Tebow will try to make a comeback and overshadow the first overall pick.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
My bold prediction:

6 Qb's will go in the 1st round
6 Cb's will go in the 1st round
AND
3 Rb's will go in t he 1st round

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Mac Jones does not get drafted in round 1. Is that bold? I don't know

T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
We'll see the fallout of the Aaron Rodgers thing tonight.

Broncos or New England will try and trade for him.

DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season 2021 NFL Draft Bold or "bold" predictions for the Draft

Link Copied to Clipboard