Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#1864947 05/20/21 11:09 AM
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
I remember all the lefties running around here with their hair on fire because Trump was Butt buddies ( their words not mine ) with Russia. Now Biden takes the sanctions put on Russia by Trump off and Russia builds their pipeline to Germany. Yes I said Pipeline. Germany will take the money they save by not having a military to support because we protect from Russia with our Military and send that money to Russia. Now who is Russia's butt buddy?

Illegals at our southern borders that Trump had under control are running wild. Also where did the outrage about kids in cages go?

Gas was $1.80 under Trump. Pushing $3.00 under Biden. Why was everything so horrible under Trump now OK with sleepy Joe?

Legend
Legend
lmfao here we go with the gas price nonsense again.

especially when its conservatives who keep claiming no president has a real effect on gas prices. now all of sudden.....

and BTW, last month Biden put new sanctions on Russia. so what exactly are you talking about right now?

Germany, or any other country, are free to do business with whoever they choose.

unless ofcourse you think every country needs to bow to America's will?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M
Russia - see Swish.

Illegals - kids in being separated from parents is a massive issue and has been stopped. Kids and illegals crossing the border in "cages" is still an issue. It was discussed extensively a while ago after Biden took office.

Gas - see Swish's comments, and add a whole bunch of factors that Biden/Trump did not / does not control.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
mgh888 #1864954 05/20/21 11:39 AM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Russia - see Swish.

Illegals - kids in being separated from parents is a massive issue and has been stopped. Kids and illegals crossing the border in "cages" is still an issue. It was discussed extensively a while ago after Biden took office.

Gas - see Swish's comments, and add a whole bunch of factors that Biden/Trump did not / does not control.

The gas prices are on Biden. He choose to shutdown the pipeline and that put this issue squarely on his shoulders.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Russia - see Swish.

The gas prices are on Biden. He choose to shutdown the pipeline and that put this issue squarely on his shoulders.

The post gets a few things wrong. First, Biden’s order didn’t close the Keystone Pipeline; it’s still operating. Second, Keystone doesn’t supply gasoline; it carries Canadian crude oil to U.S. refineries. Third, the gasoline shortages are due to a problem with the operator of the Colonial Pipeline, not a lack of crude oil — or anything connected with Keystone or Keystone XL.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20...ted-keystone-p/

this is why my patience with you conservatives is at a zero. you out here blatantly lying. the pipeline ISN'T EVEN CLOSED.

i swear to god you conservatives are so fake.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M
Yes. And the world is flat and Trump won the last election.

rofl

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
You still keep pushing that garbage narrative. The keystone pipeline was going to carry Canadian shale oil to ports to be sold to China. Keep up. It has/had nothing to do with American oil.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Facts don't matter.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Keep your heads in the sand if you wish. Gas prices are going up on Biden's watch. Although, liberals like paying taxes so higher gas prices might not be bad for ya either.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Since you don't care about facts, I won't bother to mention the Colonial Pipeline shutting down due to hackers that created major shortages. I mean, Biden, right?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Day of the Dawg
Keep your heads in the sand if you wish.

The "MOB" is out in full force today in the 'defense position'!

P
Legend
Legend
P
Calling out your BS isn't a defensive position.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1865017 05/20/21 03:53 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
You know, I actually tripped in my yard mowing the grass the other day. Freaking Biden.

In all seriousness, this kind of stuff irks me because the false narratives detract from where focused criticism should go.

For instance, I was actually having a legitimate conversation one time with someone where I critiqued Obama's enforcement "red line" policy with Syrian use of chemical weapons back a while ago. It was a legit back and forth until someone else chimed in and said something along the lines of "He won't strike because he's a Muslim." It derailed the whole conversation and made me face palm.

Every administration deserves sharp criticism for things they do wrong. Stuff like this though just jades people.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
There will undoubtedly be reasons to get outraged over a Biden decision, but I don't think we've gotten close yet. Over course I haven't tuned in for the talking points lately.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The open Chinese agent Pseudo President Biden/OR Those really in charge/ are on their knees to China.

This equals the end of the USA.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
You still keep pushing that garbage narrative. The keystone pipeline was going to carry Canadian shale oil to ports to be sold to China. Keep up. It has/had nothing to do with American oil.

The reality is you don't know where it was going to be sold. Oil being pumped in Pennsylvania or Texas hits the global market.

The more oil hitting the market stabilizes the prices giving OPEC less control over price. To say that this gallon or that gallon is going to be sold here or there is ignorant of how things work.

Note: I don't think you are a ignorant person. Possibly a little naive on how global commodity trading works.

The days of oil being brought out of the ground in Texas, refined, then sent directly to the Texaco station are long gone.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
The open Chinese agent Pseudo President Biden/OR Those really in charge/ are on their knees to China.

Thanks for providing an example of my previous post.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D

I don't think that's true. All I know is we used to be independent and now we are not and gas that was$1.80 is now $3.00. Actually I don't blame Biden, Iblame guys like you,Pit,OCD and all you Libs.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty

I don't think that's true. All I know is we used to be independent and now we are not and gas that was$1.80 is now $3.00. Actually I don't blame Biden, Iblame guys like you,Pit,OCD and all you Libs.

You don’t have to ‘think it’s true’. It is true. You can avoid facts all you’d like. Just don’t expect the rest of us to.

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
If you're going to blame someone, that's fine, but you need to show rational causation and be consistent.

I think there's often a bias to want to blame someone in office for things that happen just because that person has a D or an R after their name. I know we're talking about Biden here, but to be fair, that would happen to Trump sometimes, too.

Just because gas prices rise, does not mean right away that it is the administration's fault.

Last edited by dawglover05; 05/21/21 12:10 PM.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
#factsdontmatter

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/202...sh=37f5e3d41d28

Long long history to back you up - but it don't matter none.

On the other hand I guess if you Blame Trump for making Covid worse than it should have been maybe he can take credit for the fact Gas Prices plummeted due to the pandemic. . . .

P
Legend
Legend
P
If you wish to blame me because I want all Americans to have healthcare, blame me. If you wish to blame me because I want all Americans who work 40 hours a week to be able to make a living rather than be treated as sub human, blame me. If you wish to blame me because I think everyone in our nation should be treated with dignity and respect, blame me. If you wish to blame someone for thinking that we should be given the truth behind a failed attempt to overthrow our election, blame me.

But rather than just throwing out trash one liners, try explaining what you mean by this....

Quote:
All I know is we used to be independent and now we are not

But before you keep spewing tour rhetoric, just remember this...

Quote:
Matt. 25:40-45

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Then explain to me all about your christian values.

Last edited by PitDAWG; 05/21/21 12:27 PM.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1865114 05/21/21 01:43 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Wow, Kanye really does sound like a jerk.

Sorry, it's Friday and I'm in a loopy mood.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

Let me guess, you also believe that the Government is putting something in the vaccines that will allow them to track you (and you believe it while holding an Iphone)

You probably also believe that if you put a mask in the microwave, little worms will emerge.. I mean, they are made in China right?

Get back to us when you have proof....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
PitDAWG #1865141 05/21/21 06:01 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Facts don't matter.

What facts. I notice you or Portland didn't reply to my post.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1865142 05/21/21 06:14 PM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
You’re correct in that the oil wasn’t just bound for China, but foreign markets in general. Either way it has nothing to do with the current cost of gas at the pump, or our energy independence.

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
You’re correct in that the oil wasn’t just bound for China, but foreign markets in general. Either way it has nothing to do with the current cost of oil or our energy independence.

But you are wrong.

As I said earlier, the oil hitting the market helps greatly to control the price. If OPEC wants more money, they curtail supply. They don't pump more.

Keeping oil at a competitive price brings in the oil being produced in the Dakotas. Once oil reaches a certain point, it no longer becomes feasible to produce that oil.

So in a very real way it impacts our country. I'd say that oil doesn't even need to flow through the pipeline to keep a balance. The prospect of it being able to do so might do the trick, and it is then there if needed.

I know we are transitioning to less oil usage, but we are still probably 25 years away from that becoming a reality in a big way.

I am all for electric cars, but China controls battery production. We have to get many of the materials like lithium, rare earth, etc. from China. China may prevent us from being able to do so given the current technologies and political situation. How long can we depend on them? They needed us back when President Nixon first opened relations. Today, not so much.

I am not against your hope we go gasoline free. Honestly, I feel much the same. I just want to make sure it is sustainable. Sustainable meaning maybe the next 40 years. We have to have something to use in replacement that is also reliable, and right now my opinion is reliability is in question. Not because it won't work, more a question of if we can make it work.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
A
Legend
Legend
A
You’re correct in that the oil wasn’t just bound for China, but foreign markets in general. Either way it has nothing to do with the current cost of gas at the pump, or our energy independence.

That's weird. When Bush was President, all the libs on here blamed him for the price of gas. You know, "Bush and his oil buddy's." But, it's different now? (and yes, I'm smart enough to know. But some of the dumb people on here weren't. Most of them were libs/dems)

PitDAWG #1865150 05/21/21 07:45 PM
D
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
If you wish to blame me because I want all Americans to have healthcare, blame me. If you wish to blame me because I want all Americans who work 40 hours a week to be able to make a living rather than be treated as sub human, blame me. If you wish to blame me because I think everyone in our nation should be treated with dignity and respect, blame me. If you wish to blame someone for thinking that we should be given the truth behind a failed attempt to overthrow our election, blame me.

Who is working 40 hours a week Pit. 2 million on welfare when Trump left office. 16 million now. Those boys working on the pipe line are still waiting for all those green jobs
AOC said were on the way. Closing that pipeline down was pure politics. All it did was make AOC and those other idiots she hangs with happy. Now the squad is trying to screw one of our best allies in the mideast.You guys and crooked Democrats politicians are sending this country right down the drain.
I'll take Trump and his mean tweets any day.

But rather than just throwing out trash one liners, try explaining what you mean by this....

Quote:
All I know is we used to be independent and now we are not

But before you keep spewing tour rhetoric, just remember this...

Quote:
Matt. 25:40-45

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Then explain to me all about your christian values.

M
Legend
Legend
M

Who is working 40 hours a week Pit. 2 million on welfare when Trump left office. 16 million now.

rofl willynilly rofl

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

https://www.statista.com/chart/18368/weekly-initial-jobless-claims/

Last edited by mgh888; 05/21/21 08:02 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Look Duty, I don't give a damn what you believe or don't, keep my name out of your little lib hate rants. Super simple. Then I won't have to remind you how you Trumpians have trashed the country with all this crazy Q crap and EVERYTHING at this point is yours and Trumps fault. thumbsup

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Please give me the sources of your information. Just saying it doesn't make it true. Show me where the increase of people on welfare has gone from 2 million to 16 million since December.

You do realize what flows through the Keystone pipeline is the nastiest, dirtiest and most expensive oil product to refine and it is not oil for our country. So we end up with all of Canada's trash from refining it only for it to go to foreign markets. There's nothing "American" about that. We get all of the waste with little to no benefit. The Keystone Pipeline does not make America more energy "independent"

In the first two days alone since Ford introduced the new electric F150, over 44,000 have been ordered......

GM to build $2.3B battery plant for electric vehicles in Tennessee, creating 1,300 jobs

https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/g...see/7240041002/

That's right here in my area. They are coming. Americans are also building those 44,000 F-15's.

Our Path to an All-Electric Future

By 2025, GM will launch 30 EVs around the world, and more than two-thirds will be available in North America. Cadillac, GMC, Chevrolet and Buick will all be represented, with EVs at all price points for families, work, adventure and performance.

https://www.gm.com/electric-vehicles.html

All you had to do was pay attention.

As far as Israel is concerned. If you think it's just fine to steal a country from people and then refuse to recognize them or allow them to have their own territory to claim as their own, I understand. We did the same to Native Americans and won't even teach it in a history class. We've "whitewashed" it. So I can see how that would seem perfectly normal to people such as yourself.

You see, until there is a solution that recognizes a Palestinian state there will never be a long lasting peace over there. That's what people endorse. A solution. And let's take a quick look at Netanyahu shall we?

Currently he's under indictment and facing three counts of fraud, three counts of breech of trust and one count of bribery.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-47409739

I can see why you may find that appealing as well.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1865191 05/22/21 11:34 AM
M
Legend
Legend
M
I think too many are plugged into one source of "news" and it's the sort of news that promotes the modern day Democratic party as being akin to Communists. There are plenty of folks that are guilty of single source "news" on the left - but you only have to look at Fox, which is the #1 "show" on the networks, and see their legal defense that said "You can't believe any of the 'facts' Tucker Carlson tells you" ....

I listened to a local Right Wing broadcast here on the radio - it was railing against how many illegal children were being born in NC - without ANY facts or details, the show basically claimed that the official numbers were off by a factor of about 1000. It was ridiculous fear mongering - which is what the GOP does - if I was a listener that had come to trust the host because they sprinkled some truths or plausible stories in now and again, it would be easy to start getting a deep seated hate and want to embrace anything in politics that talked about "Anglo Saxon". . . . I see people embracing the AZ recount and talking about how Biden will be out of office by the end of the year. I see misinformation and lies embraced continuously.

I mean if you thought's Trump's phone call to Ukraine was fine, if you thought that his attempts to subvert the Mueller report were kosha and that Barr didn't mislead the world with his preemptive press report of the report (which more than one federal judge has since publicly gone on record as chastising Barr for, for exactly that) .... there was still something there at the root of the noise and the reporting .... something real. Trying to pin the price of gas on Biden - trying to simply lie about a safe and accurate election - trying to say Biden is dead and there is a doppelganger in his place (yes I've read that) trying to say Biden is either part of a left wing communist party or is being controlled by the lunatic left ... none of it has any founding in anything real.

PitDAWG #1865207 05/22/21 01:22 PM
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Some of your responses were so far out there I just had to respond.

Electric vehicles: I just don't see the future for EV. Right now there's no incentive to buy. Maybe by 2050?

1. I want to be able to charge my battery in less than 10 minutes to a full charge. I'll request 5 minutes or less as well. I don't have time to wait either if I'm on a road trip. I need to get up and go! Now! Go!

2. I want to be able to have my EV, embark from my place of residence on a cross country road trip of my own determination, wherever I want to go, not bound by anyone or anything. This means traveling from Columbus Ohio to Wyoming, Idaho, Florida, California, going through Death Valley and other areas.

3. There needs to be charging stations at as many locations as gas stations across the United States. Sounds big and bold, but hey if you want EV to be the future you better get started. I want to be able to approach a small town or city on my journey

4. Everything I just listed, when will we have all of that? 2050? 2060? You act like we're going to have it very soon and because of that I'm laughing at you.

Isreal:

As far as Isreal is concerned, they can do whatever they want as a sovereign nation and one of our greatest allies in the Middle East. We should be military supporting them as well. If I were the president of this country I immediately would.

If you're not going to military support them then its none of your responsibility, nor do you hold the position to tell another independent country to cease fire while they're getting attacked. Get out of here with that type of nonsense thinking! We aren't the world's policeman either, you need to get that through your head. I'm not sure what it will take.

Lastly, you may not like what happened to the Native Americans but they were conquered a long time ago. That's what happens in war, land expansion, hostile take overs, conquests. There are casualties. Doesn't mean you have to like it.

I'll say it again, they were conquered. It happens throughout history to people, populations, and societies. Every single country has went to war and defeated someone else. Also, there is no one currently alive that has been effected by the Native American casualties, which is similar to no African Americans being alive today in the US that have been effected by slavery.

I know you'll like that last part. ooo

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
P
Legend
Legend
P
So let me get this straight. On a regular basis you make road trips and need to drive more than 300 miles in a day? Sure, some people, but a small percentage of people do. But not most. And most families that can afford a new vehicle often own at least two vehicles. It would be quite practical for at least one of those vehicles to be electric.

So GM is going to produce 30 electric vehicles by 2030 but somehow you know more about the car market than their entire marketing department? And you think that Ford getting over 40,000 orders for their new electric F-150's in just two days doesn't mean that maybe you're the one who may be just slightly out of touch?

You wondered where all of the "green jobs" were and how long we would have to wait for them. I showed you exactly where and when. And now you change the discussion?

Let me explain to you what the words you used actually mean. You used the words "conquered and casualties". When you invade and slaughter native people it's called genocide. At least that's what we call it when anyone else does the same thing.

Quote:
We should be military supporting them as well. If I were the president of this country I immediately would.

It appears once again you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. It seems you have no idea that we provide Israel 3.3 billion dollars a year in military aid.

So in summary, you know more about the American car buyer than both Ford and GM. You call genocide something else to make it sound better and you think we should be giving Israel military aid that we've been and are giving them since 1948.

I think you may be one of those same people who claim taking down Confederate statues would be erasing our history only to try to erase our actual history when you don't like the story it tells.

Well alrighty then.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1865216 05/22/21 02:41 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
There's never been a Palestine. Regardless, there IS an Israel. What's it called when a terrorist group lobs dumb missiles at a country?

What's it called when said country fights back, but gives notice of what they're going to hit so civilians can leave?

It's a tragedy, of course. People's homes are being destroyed, yes.

When was the last time the middle east had peace?

Are you okay with indiscriminate bombing of a country?

P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm not okay with any of it actually. But either you want long term peace in the region or you don't. There most certainly was a British controlled Palestine before the 1948 establishment of Israel. Yet at the same time that region was ruled by Israel and the Jews before there was a Palestine.

Quote:
British Mandate for Palestine

The British Mandate for Palestine (1918-1948) was the outcome of several factors: the British occupation of territories previously ruled by the Ottoman Empire, the peace treaties that brought the First World War to an end, and the principle of self-determination that emerged after the war.

https://encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/british_mandate_for_palestine

What I'm wanting to see achieved is a lasting peace. None of that will ever happen until there is a two state solution. As of now we have both sides pointing at the other. Israel was threatening mass evictions of Palestinians living in Jerusalem. This stirred up the latest conflict. Now we can either sit here and blame the other side for instigating the problem.

Or we can look at what the underlying cause of the conflict is and look for a long term solution. This same conflict has happened over and over again. Until we solve the underlying problem it will continue. You either cure a disease or you treat the symptoms to try and keep the disease in check. So far we haven't been very good at treating the symptoms and we certainly aren't addressing trying to cure the disease.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
https://nypost.com/2021/05/22/eugene-chung-nfl-team-said-im-not-right-minority-in-interview/

I don't know where this story goes, but, figure it would be nice if there were just equal opportunity for all.

I didn't search this story out! I looked up "nfl news" and this story pops up, 5 hours ago, NY post.

NFL coach is told he's the wrong minority in the interview process for a nfl coaching job is I think the gist.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
PitDAWG #1865265 05/23/21 09:39 AM
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
I think you must have me confused with someone else. What are you smoking?

Half the points or assumptions you've brought up don't even pertain to me or anything I've said.

Confederate statues? Nobody brought that up. I could care less since it's not part of the topic. Don't act like a little kid and just introduce random things that aren't even part of the subject. It doesn't make you look good.

Also,call me when I can take my EV on a vacation road trip.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus WTH Democrats

Link Copied to Clipboard