Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Legend
Legend
T
When he said Trogloyte, I thought he said Trilobite,
obviously his argument went completely off the rails of believability at that point.

Since I consider many of his expressed opinions in line with Russian centric thinking I wouldn't consider him to consider it as an attack.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You could argue, we have been lucky with plagues, it was about 100 years since the last one.

We lacked leadership and direction during a global pandemic, the cost was 525,000 Americans. Since day 1, tUSA has had a disjointed approach to this war.

We were never rowing in the same direction, and the cost was lives. Don’t act like this is over either.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: BuckDawg1946

We lacked leadership and direction during a global pandemic, the cost was 525,000 Americans. Since day 1, tUSA has had a disjointed approach to this war.

We were never rowing in the same direction, and the cost was lives. Don’t act like this is over either.

No, it's not over ...182,887 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

No, it's not over ...182,887 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office.

So basically he has as much blood on his hands as President Trump. Blood is blood, right?

The fact is neither do. China is to blame. But, it's been too long to find all the facts that have long been covered up and destroyed. While we were busy pointing fingers in this country, China was smiling. They got exactly what they wanted.

LOL...I was called crazy

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Not true - though I see your agenda.

If Trump had listened to the science, not down played the virus, not knowingly and purposefully lied about the virus which he is on record as admitting - then it would have changed the entire response from a large part of the American population and there would have been less spread, less cases and less deaths. You can't quantify it - but it's factual that Trump downplayed the virus and that many of his base embraced that attitude and as a result didn't take the virus seriously or refused to embrace the precautions.

As for your belief this was a deliberate scheme by China - I'll agree to disagree. I will say that the science does not appear to have changed - the science that indicates this came from a lab is not more compelling than it was. But it needs to be investigated to the fullest extent even if it is to put a greater % accuracy on where/how CV-19 came to be. The better you can clarify any piece of information the better.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
We had a leader more interested in blaming China than actually dealing with the virus here. That was my beef. If it came from China, fine. But priority one should have been doing everything we could do to put up a United front to keep it from spreading in this country. Instead we got an idiot standing at a podium saying it was going to ‘magically disappear’. Those were his words! He was a MORON OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

This was his approach instead….

donny: China is to blame. We need to be upset with them for unleashing this virus on the world.
Sane people: that’s fine but there’s many sick people in our country. What are we going to do to keep the virus contained?

donny: They wouldn’t be sick if it weren’t for China.
Sane people; That’s fine but they’re sick and dying and seems to be getting worse.

donny: It’ll go away in the spring when the sun comes out. If China hadn’t created this we wouldn’t be having this problem. It’s China’s fault. They need investigated.
Sane people: It’s now spread to every major city and the deaths seem to be coming faster. Is there a plan?

donny: It’s a hoax…. A China hoax… why aren’t you mad at China?
Sane people: my family is sick and I’m losing people I know.

donny; Damn China! We should all be mad at them. Why aren’t you more mad at China? Have you tried drinking bleach?
Sane people: This is getting worse and worse. I’m now sick and I’ve lost loved ones.

donny: I hate China. Stick a lightbulb up your butt?

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

So basically he has as much blood on his hands as President Trump. Blood is blood, right?

The fact is neither do. China is to blame. But, it's been too long to find all the facts that have long been covered up and destroyed. While we were busy pointing fingers in this country, China was smiling. They got exactly what they wanted.

LOL...I was called crazy

NOPE, you don't get to do that. They are nowhere near the same because Biden never ignored the threat, Biden never dismissed the threat as fake news, Biden never tried to make it go away with lies to the people, and Biden never rushed "opening back up" before the vaccine and some modicum of safety despite republican governors jumping the gun.

So don't compare Biden's seemingly empty suit to Trump's proven empty head. The rationale, the reasoning, the choices and the underlying reasons for their actions are nowhere near the same. And I think both made mistakes, but the intentions and reasons couldn't be more different.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Timeline...

Impeachment was a dire distraction from coronavirus for Trump administration: Devine

By Miranda Devine

April 1, 2020

It’s obvious the Democrats’ impeachment obsession was a damaging distraction for President Trump, as Mitch McConnell says. That was the whole point of it.

But what we now know is the corona­virus outbreak emerged right in the middle of the impeachment. The administration was distracted at a crucial time.

“I think it diverted the attention of the government, because everything every day was all about impeachment,″ the Senate majority leader said Tuesday.

The Democrats’ motive was to weaken the president before the election and hamper his ability to implement his agenda. It wasn’t about principle or the national interest. It was a trivial game to enhance their electoral prospects and appease their Trump-hating base.

Even Democrats like Andrew Cuomo said as much. Back in September, the New York governor blamed “leftist” Democrats and described the inquiry as a “governmental shutdown.”

“It’s a long and unproductive road. Where does it go ultimately? Nowhere . . . The problem with that is it means nothing else is really going to get done of substance between now and then, and we have so many real issues to deal with.”

Truer words were never spoken.

Less than eight weeks later, on Nov. 17, a 55-year-old man became the first confirmed case in China of the novel coronavirus, according to the South China Morning Post.

Public impeachment hearings had begun three days earlier and dominated the media.

The timeline is instructive.

On Dec. 1, the next confirmed patient in China fell ill.

On Dec. 13, the House Judiciary Committee approved two articles of impeachment.

Three days later, a 65-year-old man was admitted to hospital in Wuhan with a lung infection.

On Dec. 18, Democrats in the House of Representatives impeached Trump.

On Dec. 29, Dr. Ai Fen, the head of emergency at Wuhan Central Hospital, alerted her superiors to seven cases of unexplained pneumonia. She was reprimanded and silenced, according to “60 Minutes Australia.”

On Jan. 1, eight Chinese doctors who had posted information about the illness on social media were detained, and laboratories were ordered to destroy virus samples.

On Jan. 3, Li Wenliang, a Wuhan ophthalmologist, was forced to sign an official confession that he had spread false “rumors” about the virus. He would later die of the illness.
see also

China’s coverup was in full swing.

On Jan. 6, John Bolton announced he was prepared to testify at Trump’s impeachment trial, and the media went into overdrive.

The next day, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a travel warning about “pneumonia of an unknown etiology” in Wuhan.

On Jan. 14, the World Health Organization, doing China’s bidding, tweeted that Chinese authorities “have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus.”

On Jan. 15, after a one-month delay, Nancy Pelosi used gold pens to sign the impeachment articles and led a ceremonial procession to deliver them to the Senate.

The next day, the impeachment trial — presided over by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts — began.

On Jan. 20, the first US coronavirus case was reported, in Washington state.

On Jan. 22, opening arguments against Trump began in the Senate.

On Jan. 25, the State Department prepared to evacuate US citizens from Wuhan.

The next day, Bolton accused Trump of saying he would withhold military aid from Ukraine unless it investigated Joe Biden. Less prominent were five cases of coronavirus in the United States.

On Jan. 30, WHO Director-General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus praised the Chinese government for “extraordinary measures it has taken to contain the outbreak. [It] is very impressive . . . China is actually setting a new standard for outbreak response.”

It sure was.

On Jan. 31, Trump closed the US border to China and quarantined US citizens returning from Hubei province for 14 days, the first time such measures had been taken since 1969.

Dr. Anthony Fauci would later say the travel ban was crucial in slowing the spread of the virus.

But at the time, it was slammed by WHO and China as racist. Biden called Trump a “xenophobe.”

If anything, as a China hawk who believes in border security, Trump was ahead of the Democrats and media who now blame him for the outbreak.

Asked Tuesday if impeachment had distracted him, the president mused aloud, “I certainly devoted a little time to think about it, right.

“[But] I don’t think I would have done any better had I not been impeached . . . I don’t think I would have acted any faster.”

The president doesn’t want to admit it, but there had to be a price for the time and energy the administration and Congress wasted fighting over impeachment. The media was consumed by it and little attention was paid to the catastrophe unfolding in Wuhan.

White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx this week pointed out that if medical experts were slow to comprehend the threat, it was because “we were missing a significant amount of the data” from China.

We can all play the partisan blame game but that only lets the real culprit off the hook; it is the Chinese Communist Party, whose deceptions cost at least two crucial months and unleashed a pandemic.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/01/impeachment-a-dire-distraction-from-coronavirus-for-trump-devine/

B
Legend
Legend
B
hard to argue it didn't hurt the process.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M

rofl
Well then maybe the dumb A.Hole shouldn't have done something that deserved impeachment. Maybe he should have simply complied with the process or just ignored it. And out of Trump Maniac Ego and the Impeachment - the moronic denial and ego had a bigger impact by a factor or many hundreds.

But hey - don't let that stop y'all from the distractions. We know the GOP is the party of non-accountability. rofl rofl

T
Legend
Legend
T
In that whole giant article, one small bit SHOUTS out

The democrats' motive was to weaken the president... and
.. It wasn't about principle or the national interest.

This ^

This has been the problem for 25 years, much longer actually. The democrats tell people who they are and people don't take them at their word for how bad they are for the country.

E
Legend
Legend
E

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Here are a few other headlines by this writer:

It's been a year of Antifa and unchecked anarchy: Devine May 30th
Enough of Fauci’s lies!: Devine May 26th
Vance is targeting Trump but praised him in a 2016 letter: Devine MaY 26TH
Hunter Biden's Ukraine salary was cut two months after Joe Biden left office May 26th
'Dad will be there': Hunter Biden brought veep Joe to dinner with shady business partners May 26th
Nancy Pelosi doesn't care about the truth: Devine May 23rd
‘Saint’ Fauci a lying sinner: Devine May 19th

Are we beginning to see the pattern yet? smh, next.

https://nypost.com/author/miranda-devine/ ~ source

When all you have is people like this woman and Andy Ngo, well you just don't have much do ya? But kep trying because it's good entertainment.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/31/21 03:43 AM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

Wow that's Cra Cra!

Imagine Faux News putting out a red meat article enraging the base... good thing that never happens.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
In that whole giant article, one small bit SHOUTS out

The democrats' motive was to weaken the president... and
.. It wasn't about principle or the national interest.

This ^

This has been the problem for 25 years, much longer actually. The democrats tell people who they are and people don't take them at their word for how bad they are for the country.

Or ... maybe Trump shouldn't have done something that deserved impeachment, and he should have left the process to run out without interfering with it .... I mean, sure we know you are a Trump puppet fed by his crazy lies and think the election was stolen and that the Ninja's in AZ will find Bamboo to prove everything, but that doesn't mean Trump should have been allowed to threaten our allies if they didn't attempt to nobble his political opponent. . . Talking about that particular lie - STILL no evidence from Trump or Guiliani about Hunter despite them digging and even having Hunter's laptop (allegedly).

But carry on.

Legend
Legend
j/c:

Liberal media FINALLY admit they made a mistake dismissing Wuhan Lab leak theory just because Trump backed it: Washington Post, New York Times and ABC pundits say some 'have egg on their face'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...y.html#comments

M
Legend
Legend
M
""He noted that the idea was widely dismissed at the time, but now 'serious people are saying it needs a serious inquiry.'

New York Times reporter David Leonhardt also said on CNN that he thinks people 'leapt to dismiss' the theory too quickly because it was being espoused by then-President Trump and Republican Senator Tom Cotton, who has also said that the 2020 election was stolen.

'I think a lot of people on the political left and people in the media made this mistake and said 'Wow, if Tom Cotton is saying something it can't be true,' Leonhardt said. 'Or they assumed that. And that's not right.

'Tom Cotton does deal in misinformation about things like election fraud, he's said some things that are just wrong,' Leonhardt continued. ""

Couple of serious points if you wanted to be serious about this:

1. Because the known liar lies and deflects so much - his opinion about a topic was met with prejudice? Shocking no-one.

2. Serious people are saying it needs to be investigated - NOT BECAUSE IT IS ANY MORE LIKELY THAN BEFORE, AND NOT BECAUSE THERE IS NEW EVIDENCE .... THEY have stated the desire to more accurately dismiss one potential option. Knowing for certain the origin of the virus is important and at present is unknown and us speculation. Investigating and possibly eliminating one theory helps the overall picture.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Swish
i thought we been established that china covered it up?

they had their incederaries going 24/7. i thought it was common knowledge they falsified their deaths and what caused it?

They definitely covered up the seriousness. I was specifically talking about the origin.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
J/C - general thought. Why is this being drawn on political lines again?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: mgh888
""He noted that the idea was widely dismissed at the time, but now 'serious people are saying it needs a serious inquiry.'

New York Times reporter David Leonhardt also said on CNN that he thinks people 'leapt to dismiss' the theory too quickly because it was being espoused by then-President Trump and Republican Senator Tom Cotton, who has also said that the 2020 election was stolen.

'I think a lot of people on the political left and people in the media made this mistake and said 'Wow, if Tom Cotton is saying something it can't be true,' Leonhardt said. 'Or they assumed that. And that's not right.

'Tom Cotton does deal in misinformation about things like election fraud, he's said some things that are just wrong,' Leonhardt continued. ""

Couple of serious points if you wanted to be serious about this:

1. Because the known liar lies and deflects so much - his opinion about a topic was met with prejudice? Shocking no-one.

2. Serious people are saying it needs to be investigated - NOT BECAUSE IT IS ANY MORE LIKELY THAN BEFORE, AND NOT BECAUSE THERE IS NEW EVIDENCE .... THEY have stated the desire to more accurately dismiss one potential option. Knowing for certain the origin of the virus is important and at present is unknown and us speculation. Investigating and possibly eliminating one theory helps the overall picture.

I will just say that Trump has said so many things that were wrong, even if this one is right, you have the boy crying wolf scenario.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

O
All Pro
All Pro
O
Love that the Left are so afraid of Tom Cotton running in 2024 that they are already trying to make him into "Trump Jr."

Except, you know, that Tom Cotton is actually smart, and knows how to come up with innovative legislation and ideas.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OrangeCrush
Love that the Left are so afraid of Tom Cotton running in 2024 that they are already trying to make him into "Trump Jr."

Except, you know, that Tom Cotton is actually smart, and knows how to come up with innovative legislation and ideas.

SO you admit that Trump is a dummy... Cool rofl

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

I think Donald Trump is probably a lot smarter than you in many ways, and that isn't a knock on you, so lets keep things real.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
You and your kind are sitting here openly admitting that Trump can't walk and chew gum at the same time...... "The impeachment stopped him from addressing Covid." And then turn around and say he's smart.

Maybe he will just disappear as the weather gets warmer.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
I am not saying anything of the sort. You and your kind are the ones who think we are.

Only a simpleton would equate dealing with impeachment to walking or chewing gum.

You are smarter than that, so maybe try to act like it.

Thanks

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
You are still just making excuses why Trump said and did dumb things during Covid. Does going through the impeachment process make you stupid too?

May 2018
The Trump Administration disbands the White House pandemic response team.

July 2019
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) epidemiologist embedded in China’s disease control agency left the post, and the Trump Administration eliminated the role.

Jan. 22, 2020
“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

Jan. 24, 2020
Trump praises China’s handling of the coronavirus: “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Feb. 2, 2020
“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

Feb. 10, 2020
“I think the virus is going to be—it’s going to be fine.”

Feb. 10, 2020
“Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

Feb. 25, 2020
“I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

Feb. 26, 2020
“The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

Feb. 26, 2020
“We're going very substantially down, not up.”

Feb. 26, 2020
“Well, we're testing everybody that we need to test. And we're finding very little problem. Very little problem.”

Feb. 26, 2020
"This is a flu. This is like a flu."

Feb. 27, 2020
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

March 2, 2020
“You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?” [Trump to health officials who answered "No."]

March 4, 2020
“If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5, 2020
“I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 6, 2020
“Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6, 2020
“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 7, 2020
“No, I’m not concerned at all."

March 9, 2020
During a news conference, White House officials said the U.S. will have tested one million people that week and thereafter would complete 4 million tests per week. By the end of the week, the CDC had only completed a paltry 4,000 tests.

March 10, 2020
“Just stay calm. It will go away.”

March 11, 2020
“It goes away…. It’s going away. We want it to go away with very, very few deaths.”

March 12, 2020
"You know, you see what's going on. And so I just wanted that to stop as it pertains to the United States. And that's what we've done. We've stopped it."

March 13, 2020
“I don’t take responsibility at all.”

March 14, 2020
“I’d rate it a ten,” [Trump’s rating of his coronavirus response]

March 15, 2020
“This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”

March 16, 2020
“Respirators, ventilators, all of the equipment-try getting it yourselves,”

March 20, 2020
“I say that you're a terrible reporter, that's what I say. I think it's a very nasty question, and I think it's a very bad signal that you're putting out to the American people." [Response to reporter’s question: "What do you say to Americans who are watching you right now who are scared?"]

March 29, 2020
“Where are the masks going? Are they going out the back door? How do you go from 10,000 to 300,000?”

March 30, 2020
"Stay calm, it will go away. You know it -- you know it is going away, and it will go away, and we're going to have a great victory."

April 1, 2020
"They have to treat us well, also. They can't say, 'Oh, gee, we should get this, we should get that." [Trump's response to governors who were pleading for medical gear and ventilators to treat surging coronavirus hospitalizations]

April 3, 2020
“I’m feeling good. I just don’t want to be doing -- somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful resolute desk, the great resolute desk, I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens, I don’t know, somehow I don’t see it for myself. I just don’t. Maybe I’ll change my mind.”

April 6, 2020
“LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!”

April 7, 2020
"So, you know, things are happening. It's a -- it's -- I haven't seen bad. I've not seen bad."

April 9, 2020
“I couldn’t have done it any better,” [When asked if his coronavirus response could have been better]

April 13, 2020
“But I guess I'm doing OK, because, to the best of my knowledge, I'm the President of the United States, despite the things that are said."

April 14, 2020
“Enough!” [When a reporter questioned his claim that his authority as president is “total”]

“When somebody’s the president of the United States, the authority is total.”

April 22, 2020
“If [coronavirus] comes back though, it won’t be coming back in the form that it was, it will be coming back in smaller doses that we can contain…. It’s also possible it doesn’t come back at all.”

April 23, 2020
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way…”

April 27, 2020
"I can't imagine why," [Trump’s response to the influx in poison control calls about disinfectant]

April 29, 2020
“It’s gonna go away, this is going to go away.”

May 3, 2020
“Look, we're going to lose anywhere from 75,000, 80,000 to 100,000 people,”

May 5, 2020
“There’ll be more death, that the virus will pass, with or without a vaccine. And I think we’re doing very well on the vaccines but, with or without a vaccine, it’s going to pass, and we’re going to be back to normal,”

May 8, 2020
“This is going to go away without a vaccine. It is going to go away. We are not going to see it again.”

May 9, 2020
“This is going to go away without a vaccine.”

May 11, 2020
“Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere. Big progress being made!”

May 11, 2020
“We have met the moment and we have prevailed,”

May 15, 2020
“Vaccine or no vaccine, we’re back. And we’re starting the process. In many cases, they don’t have vaccines and a virus or a flu comes and you fight through it.

May 16, 2020
“We’ve done a GREAT job on Covid response, making all Governors look good, some fantastic (and that’s OK), but the Lamestream Media doesn’t want to go with that narrative, and the Do Nothing Dems talking point is to say only bad about “Trump”. I made everybody look good, but me!”

May 19, 2020
“When we have a lot of cases, I don't look at that as a bad thing, I look at that as, in a certain respect, as being a good thing,...Because it means our testing is much better. I view it as a badge of honor, really, it's a badge of honor.”

June 15, 2020
“At some point this stuff goes away and it’s going away.”

June 17, 2020
“It’s fading away. It’s going to fade away.”

June 18, 2020
“And it is dying out. The numbers are starting to get very good.”

June 23, 2020
"It's going away,"

June 25, 2020
“Coronavirus deaths are way down. Mortality rate is one of the lowest in the World. Our Economy is roaring back and will NOT be shut down. “Embers” or flare ups will be put out, as necessary!”

July 19, 2020
“I think we have one of the lowest mortality rates in the world”

June 30, 2020
The U.S. has just 4% of the global population, but 25% of global coronavirus cases and the second-highest death rate per capita.

July 21, 2020
"You will never hear this on the Fake News concerning the China Virus, but by comparison to most other countries, who are suffering greatly, we are doing very well - and we have done things that few other countries could have done!”

July 28, 2020
"He's got this high approval rating. So why don't I have a high approval rating with respect -- and the administration -- with respect to the virus?" (Trump referring to Anthony Fauci)

Aug. 3, 2020
"I think we are doing very well and I think ... as well as any nation,"

Aug. 3, 2020
“Right now I think it’s under control.”

Aug. 5, 2020
“It will go away like things go away”

Aug. 31, 2020
"We've done a great job in Covid but we don't get the credit."

Sept. 10, 2020
“We've possibly done the best job” “We have rounded the final turn” “I think that we've probably done the best job of any country”

Sept. 14, 2020
Trump was asked if he is afraid of Coronavirus risk at his rallies: “I’m on a stage, it’s very far away, so I’m not at all concerned.”

Sept. 21, 2020
"We're rounding the corner," "With or without a vaccine. They hate when I say that but that's the way it is. ... We've done a phenomenal job. Not just a good job, a phenomenal job. Other than public relations, but that's because I have fake news. On public relations, I give myself a D. On the job itself, we take an A+."

Sept. 23, 2020
"I think we’re rounding the turn very much."

Oct. 10, 2020
"But it’s going to disappear; it is disappearing."

Oct. 19, 2020
"People are saying whatever. Just leave us alone. They’re tired of it. People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots...Fauci is a nice guy. He’s been here for 500 years."

https://doggett.house.gov/media-center/blog-posts/timeline-trump-s-coronavirus-responses

There's a lot more at the link but I just posted some of the highlights. Or lowlights as the case may be. He wasn't warning the American people to wear masks or social distance. He only downplayed the severity of Covid.

I guess according to you all you have to do in order to create a lying moron is to add an impeachment. Most people don't buy such BS.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
#cultoftrump #factsnevermattered

B
Legend
Legend
B
Nobody is going to read that list, so why bother?

No doubt lot's of things went wrong. They started going way wrong after the Dems complained when President Trump wanted to shut down air traffic to many countries. Had he done that from the beginning, things may have been different.

Probably not. Things went south all over the globe.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't expect people like you to read it. It may force you to actually consider the possibility of accountability. Something the Republican party and its supporters have decided to abandon. His lies, his delusional statements and the fact he never tried to get the American people to take the measures necessary to help keep infections and deaths to a minimum.

It seems to be far more popular to your and you ilk to say since someone else started a fire, that should excuse the fire department of doing nothing but standing by and watching it burn. People can see through that BS.

Quote:
June 30, 2020
The U.S. has just 4% of the global population, but 25% of global coronavirus cases and the second-highest death rate per capita.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It would be interesting to see what Clinton was able to do and not do during his impeachment.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Legend
Legend

I think Donald Trump is probably a lot smarter than you in many ways, and that isn't a knock on you, so lets keep things real.

In a fashion, Hitler was smart.. Smart enough to con half of Germany and kill the other half?

Let me save you time,, YOU DID NOT SAY THAT....You just defend a person that is JUST LIKE HITLER...so I drew that that comparison.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

In a fashion, Hitler was smart.. Smart enough to con half of Germany and kill the other half?

Let me save you time,, YOU DID NOT SAY THAT....You just defend a person that is JUST LIKE HITLER...so I drew that that comparison.

On Memorial Day I watched a series on the History Channel about the World Wars. It chronicled how WWI started and led to WWII. It included how Hitler and Mussolini and Stalin came to power. Trumps behavior comes straight from their playbook. THe only difference is that after Hitler, mussolini, and Stalin riled up the masses to storm the government they went with them and led them. Trump was too much of a P---- to do that. Instead he ran back to the WH to hide and left his followers out to dry.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
A
Legend
Legend
A
That's one of your dumbest posts ever, and that's saying a lot.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
That's one of your dumbest posts ever, and that's saying a lot.

Really, which part wasn't true.... This I gotta hear

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
M
Legend
Legend
M
rofl

What a crock of horse manure. A bunch of spurious "facts" to an ominous sound track and "Democrats" in bold font splashing across the screen.

Zero substance, zero meaning, zero exoneration or excusing of Trump. Deflection, deflection, deflection. It's the only thang you got, we know.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Trump was just like Hitler? Expound on that stupidity, please.

B
Legend
Legend
B

Actually, in some thread at one time I did say Hitler had to be a smart person. Smart people don't always have to do good things and only dumb people do bad things.

But president Trump wasn't like Hitler. If he was, he would have rounded you up and gassed you.

Like I said earlier, maybe we need to try to do a better job of keeping things real in this forum. We have never had a President "JUST LIKE HITLER", thank-you.

Maybe you need to go talk to a few holocaust survivors to see what they think. I am sure they can set you straight.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
E
Legend
Legend
E
90% of libtard posts are hyperbole

No Craps Given
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
90% of libtard posts are hyperbole

You would hope so.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Bad Science Part II: Covid-19 escaped from a lab!

Link Copied to Clipboard