Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Legend
Legend
T
News. Some Nashville Predators NHL player has announced they are gay.

I remember a recent last two weeks call I heard, or interviewee from a conservative talk radio show which I thought made sense with their comment which was.

(")How (uncool, I'll say uncool, I forget the actual analogy), it is for you to ask me to identify you by how you choose to have sex.? (")
Or even if some would argue it's not a choice but to identify someone by how they have sex.

Which, is kind of fitting. I don't hear of a lot of, actually no pending discrimination, therefore not asking, not telling, (a former military policy), isn't and wasn't really a problem.

T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
Homosexuality has nothing to do with sex. I know asexual gay people. This is a terrible talking point.

S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Quote:
Homosexuality has nothing to do with sex.

What?

"The Elf is killing the Curse"
E
Legend
Legend
E
I think he is confusing homoromantic with homosexual.

A homoromantic asexual would be a person romantically attracted to someone of the same sex (gender??), but not have any kind of sexual attraction.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

O
Legend
Legend
O
Being in the league for 5 years means he's better than average. Where he was drafted is pretty irrelevant at this point. But if that's a sticking point, then I'll say he's significantly outperformed many/most 3rd rounders from the team that drafted him....

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Quote:
(")How (uncool, I'll say uncool, I forget the actual analogy), it is for you to ask me to identify you by how you choose to have sex.? (")
Or even if some would argue it's not a choice but to identify someone by how they have sex.

I don't think either one of them is asking for you to identify them any differently, are they? These are really just FYI announcements.

And the conservative position tends to create some contradictions like.. we need to keep men, dressed like women, out of the women's bathroom.. and we have to restrict gay peoples ability to adopt children.. and gay people shouldn't be allowed to get married, etc.. But when somebody announces they are gay, especially somebody like these two men, it's "why do you even have to tell me?".. How can you restrict their rights if you don't know who they are?

yebat' Putin
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Carl Nassib comes out as 1st openly gay active NFL player

Link Copied to Clipboard