Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dave Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
On the page that lists the various Forums, there is a triangle/toggle () that collapses the forums. It also appears at the header line for Archives, for members who don't wish to view game threads going back to 2012.

My question: Could that switch also be added to each individual forum? Also, could those forums be set up to allow users to rank and display forums in the order they would like them displayed?

My Dawgtalkers page would display Pure Football, Tailgate, and Everything Else. I like the Draft forum during the run-up to the draft and maybe a month after, but as we enter July I'm pretty much done with it. I never visit the Politics, Smack, or Information forums, and only occasionally click on K-9 Consensus and Fan Feedback forums. I realize everyone has their own preferences, and I wouldn't want to impose anything on them, but that would be my preference.

I also realize that people like me who are ignorant about such things tend to throw out ideas like nickels that turn into manhole covers for those who are tasked with making it happen, so no biggy if its too much trouble.

Legend
Legend
Unfortunately, that wouldn't be possible without more than a fair amount of custom coding/re-writing of the forums. Yes, it is technically feasible, and I do see the value in it for the user, but it's not something I'm likely to do.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

D
Dave Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Thanks for the reply and for considering the idea.

T
Legend
Legend
T
I dislike that there is a thread on Deshaun Watson, and a thread on Aaron Rogers, who aren't even a part of the Cleveland Browns, but without opening the Covid thread there would be no news that Jeremiah Owusu Koramoah is out with Covid.

And I'm adding to an existing thread not starting a new one so, it is what it is. (Likes and dislikes)

So I sometimes come to DTMB for news. This is a Browns centric NFL, Browns, board. And I can (mostly) silently tolerate my dislike that the "national" lower places like ESPN and NFL.com would be obsessed with
overly obsessed with the packers and Rodgers, or tom brady and others but this is and should be Browns obsessed.

No explanations desired, it is what it is.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
D
Dave Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
thumbsup on moving PP down the dial on my main page.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dave

thumbsup laugh

Yep. Thanks PPE.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Originally Posted By: Dave

thumbsup laugh

Yep. Thanks PPE.

x3, thank you PPE. thumbsup

O
Legend
Legend
O
One row below Smack Shack is definitely the right spot. Good call.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
I think it's a non issue. It's still on the list and anyone with a brain can still easily find it. It hasn't seemed to slow the traffic there or make any difference in the amount of replies on the forum.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Thanks for the input?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Why not? Everyone else acted as though they had won the lottery.

rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Maybe like a $10-$20 payout, sure.

-PrplPplEater
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fan Feedback Forum Questions about Forums set up

Link Copied to Clipboard