Next Thread
Print Thread
H
hitt Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
H

Fellow Americans, happy 4th almost, we've gone thru several cycles of Presidents- Obama for 8 years, Trump for 4, and Biden for 1/2...all the while if you listened to our fellow American's bitching about the country going to hell or complete anarchy. Some how we are still here.

Remember when Republicans were sure Obama had some way of staying in power, he/they were going to take away the guns and we'd be under a Muslim dictatorship....some such crap. Trump, he's our savior, he had biggest inauguration- the best, he's been a liar for the get go, he lies so much they stopped counting the lies, my favorites- he won the second term [right} and he's got pillow man and lawyers peddling his fancies. He's stated he loves the military- yet wanted the Chief of Staff to have his guys shot BLM protesters, and when that same Chief of Staff of All Armed Services SUPPORTS reading race THEORY, he should be fired, he's an idiot- when did we AMERICANs start supporting the thought police- we can't read stuff.....REALLY.
Trump is a complete idiot. He, personally, forced me out of his political party- Georgia elected a Congresswoman who publicly stated the school shootings are false/ rigged. How can she be considered sane?
Republicans, it has been six months, the stock market has not tanked, the virus crisis is being run by adults now, and the country is starting to hum again.
I don't think the Democrats have done a great job- their infrastructure bill is a JOKE- not bridges, sewer lines, etc. just their favorite wish items mostly.....turn clock back to 50s, compromise and get SOMETHING good done for country.

Happy 4th to all- no matter you color, creed, or political party....lastly, GO Browns!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
B
Legend
Legend
B
Not sure what to say, so I will say back at you...happy 4th.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: hitt

Fellow Americans, happy 4th almost, we've gone thru several cycles of Presidents- Obama for 8 years, Trump for 4, and Biden for 1/2...

You meant Xi for 1/2.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

Fellow Americans, happy 4th almost, we've gone thru several cycles of Presidents- Obama for 8 years, Trump for 4, and Biden for 1/2...

You meant Xi for 1/2.

Another Q believer heard from..

Don't forget, Hillary ran a brothel out of a DC pizza shop

Last edited by Damanshot; 07/03/21 07:53 AM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

You meant Xi for 1/2.

Another Q believer heard from..

Don't forget, Hillary ran a brothel out of a DC pizza shop

Well, the title of the thread does include "Groomers". I'm still wondering what pedophiles have to do with wishing people a Happy 4th of July.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
H
hitt Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
H
Damn, to much wine again....GLOOMERS.

But the indictment released on Thursday against Weisselberg, who pleaded not guilty, and the Trump Organization, which did the same, pulls on neither of those threads. Instead, it has a narrower focus, sketching a conspiracy within the organization to allow executives to skirt taxes by gifting them benefits that were not tabulated as official income. In other words, the company allegedly paid executives off the books—collectively denying New York City, New York State, and the federal government hundreds of thousands of tax dollars. It’s hard not to think of The New York Times report that Trump paid only $750 in income tax in 2017, or of Trump’s 2016 response to an accusation by Hillary Clinton that he had dodged paying taxes for years: “That makes me smart,” he declared.

According to prosecutors, Weisselberg lived rent-free in an apartment paid for by the Trump Organization; his grandchildren’s school tuition was covered by the organization, in some cases by checks signed by Trump himself; he and his wife drove Mercedes-Benzes subsidized by the company. None of this was declared as compensation. The indictment describes a spreadsheet kept by the organization to calculate which portions of Weisselberg’s income should remain hidden from authorities. The level of alleged fraud is “jaw-dropping,” said the University of Chicago’s Daniel Hemel, who studies tax law.

I'm sure it's all fake news. The DA spent two years on it so it's all fake....especially the part where the billionaire is proud he paid $750 dollars to IRS....he has stated he's the king of debt. He's a weasel and we, American's elected him President....damn, we should be proud of that....NOT.

One day to the 4th....hope his rally got rained out, yet I'd bet a buck thousands of idiots are at his rally...GO Browns!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
E
Legend
Legend
E
I dont understand why 4th of July weekend has every alien movie known to man on cable.

Did we liberate ourselves from aliens at some point?

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Not according to Governor Abbott. naughtydevil

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
I dont understand why 4th of July weekend has every alien movie known to man on cable.

Did we liberate ourselves from aliens at some point?

I think they're reaching for the fringe edges of subject matter that may actually bring us all together again.

Let's hope the aliens are green and not blue or red. wink

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

As the Royal Family of Great Britain would say, "Happy Treason Day peasants"!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
happy 4th to white americans.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Happy 4th of July to all Americans.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Legend
Legend
First, thank you for your service. I believe you were A fighter pilot? I was an aviation fire control tech on F-14's in the Navy.

Second I want to agree with you on Trump. I have to respectfully disagree with you on Biden. Imo he is not doing quite as well as you believe.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Doom and Groomers- HAPPY 4TH OF JULY almost

Link Copied to Clipboard