Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
SuperBrown #1871561 07/18/21 05:25 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
j/c

Superspreaders...

Three Texas state Democrats who fled to Washington test positive for COVID

Sat, July 17, 2021

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Three members of a delegation of Democratic Texas state lawmakers who fled to Washington D.C. to block passage of a restrictive new Republican-sponsored voting law tested positive for COVID-19, the Texas State House Democratic Caucus said on Saturday.

The three Texas House Democratic lawmakers had been vaccinated against the coronavirus, but tested positive over the last 24 hours, according to a caucus statement.

Vice President Kamala Harris had met on Tuesday with two of the lawmakers who have since tested positive.

Based on the timeline of the test results, "it was determined the vice president and her staff present at the meeting were not at risk of exposure because they were not in close contact with those who tested positive and therefore do not need to be tested or quarantined," Harris' spokesperson Symone Sanders said in a statement.

"The vice president and her staff are fully vaccinated," Sanders added.

Texas state Representative Ron Reynolds, one of the Democrats who traveled to Washington, told MSNBC the test results were cause for caution.

"We are taking these positive confirmations very seriously," Reynolds said. "We're following all CDC guidelines and ... we are going to make sure that we don't expose anyone."

COVID-19 cases in the United States have surged over the past week with new cases up 70% and deaths rising 26%.

Some members of the Texas delegation met over the past week in Washington not only with Harris but also with congressional Democratic leaders including Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Schumer's office, in a separate statement, said it was informed that none of the Texas lawmakers who tested positive for COVID-19 had had contact with him or his staff.

https://news.yahoo.com/three-texas-state-democrats-test-192107586.html

Rishuz #1871563 07/18/21 05:32 PM
Legend
OP Online
Legend

There is more to this than free choice.

It is also about a campaign of false information.

It is also more than coincidence how vaccine conspiracy falls along with the big lie about the election.

We are talking about an infectious viral disease.

If you choose to not get vacinated then get tested. If positive you should be quaranteed. If you don't like that to bad.

Is it ok for a carrier of a deadly infection to be walking around the public?

The ability to stop this killer is right in front of us.

If your grocery store posts a sign that says no mask no service is it ok for someone to shop there? The store wants to protect it's customers.

I am all about freedom. However, that door swings both ways. If someone decides not to get vaccinated. Guess what an employer has the right to say "don't bother coming to work."

bonefish #1871565 07/18/21 05:47 PM
Legend
OP Online
Legend

Take a flight to Australia.

They mandate testing and then put you in quarantine for 14 days and test you every other day.

If you don't like that. Don't bother going because that is the rule.

Look at their infection rate and deaths.

But here it is ok for a quack president to promote hydroxychloroquine based upon zero science. Then make statements that maybe clorox might work.

We have lost over 600k people because of stupidity.

IMO it you choose to not be vaccinated fine. Then you must have proof of a recent negative test that is visble to others.

If you do not have that you should be forced into quarantine. Why on earth should you be allowed in public?

bonefish #1871566 07/18/21 05:56 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
If people want to become future Darwin Award winners, it is their choice.

I feel bad for those who they infect and for their families who will lose a loved one.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Rishuz #1871567 07/18/21 06:18 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
Are you advocating for it to be forced on people? That's a slippery slope. If we start going down that road there may come a day where you are forced to do something you don't want to do.

That's more scary than people electing not to get the vaccine.

You do need to remember that with the liberals their thinking is ban things or make things mandatory.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1871570 07/18/21 06:33 PM
Legend
OP Online
Legend

What does this have to do with political ideology?

The country is at war with a virus.

There is only one goal. Save lives.

damn

fishtheice #1871571 07/18/21 06:34 PM
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
j/c

Superspreaders...

Three Texas state Democrats who fled to Washington test positive for COVID

Sat, July 17, 2021

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Three members of a delegation of Democratic Texas state lawmakers who fled to Washington D.C. to block passage of a restrictive new Republican-sponsored voting law tested positive for COVID-19, the Texas State House Democratic Caucus said on Saturday.

The three Texas House Democratic lawmakers had been vaccinated against the coronavirus, but tested positive over the last 24 hours, according to a caucus statement.

Vice President Kamala Harris had met on Tuesday with two of the lawmakers who have since tested positive.

Based on the timeline of the test results, "it was determined the vice president and her staff present at the meeting were not at risk of exposure because they were not in close contact with those who tested positive and therefore do not need to be tested or quarantined," Harris' spokesperson Symone Sanders said in a statement.

"The vice president and her staff are fully vaccinated," Sanders added.

Texas state Representative Ron Reynolds, one of the Democrats who traveled to Washington, told MSNBC the test results were cause for caution.

"We are taking these positive confirmations very seriously," Reynolds said. "We're following all CDC guidelines and ... we are going to make sure that we don't expose anyone."

COVID-19 cases in the United States have surged over the past week with new cases up 70% and deaths rising 26%.

Some members of the Texas delegation met over the past week in Washington not only with Harris but also with congressional Democratic leaders including Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Schumer's office, in a separate statement, said it was informed that none of the Texas lawmakers who tested positive for COVID-19 had had contact with him or his staff.

https://news.yahoo.com/three-texas-state-democrats-test-192107586.html

They were all vaccinated and the members of congress and their staff that they came to visit were all vaccinated.

Again, that means that there is still a chance that they could contract covid, but because they are all vaccinated, in an overwhelming number of cases they will have nothing more than very mild symptoms.

Again, the vaccine keeps you out of a hospital or being planted in the ground.

bonefish #1871573 07/18/21 06:47 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: bonefish

What does this have to do with political ideology?

The country is at war with a virus.

There is only one goal. Save lives.

damn

LOL...read the thread.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Rishuz #1871576 07/18/21 08:04 PM
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Are you specifically coming down on people that don't want the vaccine?

Yes. Specifically.

Quote:
Isn't that someone's right to choose whether they want it or not?

Yes.
And it's also my 1A to let them know my opinion about it. That is what you are reading in this thread.

Quote:
How can we not respect that position regardless of what the numbers are doing?

Just watch me.

I'll be glad to show you how. Step-by-step.
And the more the numbers rise, the more I'll give you to watch.
Sit back and take notes.

I've gone so far as to tell family that they aren't welcome in any way until they handle their personal, medical and civic responsibilities.

I had one fam tell me, " **** no!" to the shot.
I told him that the next time I'll see him will be at his funeral.
"I'll say nice things about you during the service, but 'being smart' won't be on that list."

1. The science has been clear on the subject of virology for 100 years. Anyone who rejects this empirical knowledge gets no sympathy from me, should the Grim Reaper darken their doorsteps. Those who couldn't get the shot? Yeah, I have compassion for them. Those who got the shot and succumbed from breakthrough? Yes, again. Compassion, sympathy and deepest condolences.

2. We now have a sample size of over 100 million people that has proven this vax to be effective, and so far, safe.

3. I'll turn your rhetorical question around and ask you: What respect do you think they owe we who are part of the solution, instead of the problem?

I simply have a zero tolerance policy where this one is concerned. This virus has already shown a propensity for rapid mutation, and every extra moment people drag their heels gives it more opportunity to morph into something more disastrous. I personally feel that we are only about halfway through this story. How well we survive it depends on how many people actually consider themselves part of an interconnected society.

Personal freedoms v. civic responsibility: a balancing act since 1776.

IMO, previous generations were less spoiled, privileged and selfish than we seem to be today. My Parents never got to instantly avail themselves to a repository of all the world's accumulated knowledge/data, and yet they had enough common sense (and basic HS educations) to do what's right when circumstance required. They saw their doc. The got their shots. They went to the dentist. They modeled proper behavior for their children. 2020, we have people who can access real info instantly, but waste their time consuming bs conspiracies, fake data, contrived political outrage, manufactured controversies... and cat videos.

I can't even calculate how much we've lost/relinquished since we Boomers took over.

smdh.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
bonefish #1871578 07/18/21 08:09 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: bonefish

Very telling that you buy into this total garbage.

Very telling that you buy into this total garbage.

SuperBrown #1871579 07/18/21 08:12 PM
Legend
Legend
I should have locked that food up.

Sorry, Dawgtalkers. He's still around.

ps: your voice is still as muffled as it was months ago, SB*

*Sphincter Breath

#GMStong
Clemdawg #1871581 07/18/21 08:45 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
Quote:
IMO, previous generations were less spoiled, privileged and selfish than we seem to be today. My Parents never got to instantly avail themselves to a repository of all the world's accumulated knowledge/data, and yet they had enough common sense (and basic HS educations) to do what's right when circumstance required. They saw their doc. The got their shots. They went to the dentist. They modeled proper behavior for their children. 2020, we have people who can access real info instantly, but waste their time consuming bs conspiracies, fake data, contrived political outrage, manufactured controversies... and cat videos.

Get off my lawn!!

No Craps Given
EveDawg #1871582 07/18/21 08:57 PM
Legend
Legend
rofl

thumbsup

You were the last one I fed before forgetting to lock up the pet food.

#GMStong
Rishuz #1871584 07/18/21 09:40 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
Are you advocating for it to be forced on people? That's a slippery slope. If we start going down that road there may come a day where you are forced to do something you don't want to do.

oh look!!! a straw man!!!! how quaint.

in answer to your question, please point out anywhere i suggested mandating anything... and since you can't, then you have the answer to your own question.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
mgh888 #1871585 07/18/21 09:45 PM
Legend
Legend
A straw man???

HE ASKED A QUESTION.

This place is bonkers.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
mgh888 #1871586 07/18/21 10:35 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: mgh888

oh look!!! a straw man!!!! how quaint.

in answer to your question, please point out anywhere i suggested mandating anything... and since you can't, then you have the answer to your own question.

Sheesh. Asking for clarification isn't a straw man argument. I'm surprised you didn't throw one of those rolling on the floor guys in there.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
FATE #1871588 07/18/21 11:48 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: FATE
A straw man???

HE ASKED A QUESTION.

This place is bonkers.

On the other hand, did did get an answer to his query in this thread.

So maybe only 'partially bonkers'...

...just sayin.

wink

#GMStong
Rishuz #1871589 07/19/21 12:04 AM
Legend
Legend
ADDENDUM

This swam through my fb feed just 1 hour ago.
It's the perfect response to this query:

Quote:
How can we not respect that position regardless of what the numbers are doing?

Some will get it.
I know YOU will.

#GMStong
FATE #1871591 07/19/21 03:51 AM
M
Legend
Legend
M
and to jfan...

he **appeared** to ask a question in a way to reframe the debate and my post into something it was not. from memory he initially made a post asking if or why specifically there was such a judgement on the non vaccinated, and i responded that their choices impact others.

yes, this place is bonkers. you see posters ignoring whats written and reframing and creating straw man arguments
"often" ... so not unreasonable to think that was what was attempted here. if that wasn't the intent and it was a simple question I'll apologize.... but maybe simple question wouldn't come with the additional commentary about how dangerous the unknown answer to the question is.

Last edited by mgh888; 07/19/21 03:51 AM.

Rishuz #1871594 07/19/21 06:34 AM
Legend
Legend
Are you specifically coming down on people that don't want the vaccine? Isn't that someone's right to choose whether they want it or not?

About half the people I know have gotten it. The other half said they are not getting it. Their reason is they don't feel comfortable with it yet. How can we not respect that position regardless of what the numbers are doing?

How about if we treat it like other things the government does.

Don't wear a seatbelt..... get fined.
Drive with no drivers license.... fine... keep doing it and you go to jail.
You want to go hunting or fishing without paying for a license.... fine
You want to drive 90 MPH in a school zone... fine or jail time.
Don't pay your taxes.... fine and or jail.
Want to sleep around when you know you have aids and don't inform your partners beforehand.... Jail time

Hmm maybe the same should be done with covid vaccinations?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Rishuz #1871599 07/19/21 08:37 AM
Legend
Legend

You mean like the polio vaccine? can you imagine if they hadn't pushed this on us...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Rishuz #1871603 07/19/21 08:54 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O
No.... they're advocating for lumping everyone with the slightest viewpoint different from theirs into the same bucket as the most extreme anti-vax crowd; therefore making a once small divide on a pretty approachable topic that much harder. A favorite method of accomplishing this is bashing people over the head with their own viewpoint. Keep in mind that empathy is a bad word.

To some, there are the vaccinated and there are agents of Trump tirelessly working to undermine the vaccination effort.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Ballpeen #1871613 07/19/21 10:36 AM
Legend
OP Online
Legend

Only because those who decide to not get vaccinated are mostly those who buy into conspiracy theories. Not all but generally.

The vaccines have proven their worth by saving millions of lives.

The current deaths are coming from those who are not vaccinated 99% of the time.

bonefish #1871615 07/19/21 10:42 AM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
The conspiracy theories are really out there, too. We've had one poster on this board mention something along the lines of "Go ahead and get the vaccine if you want Bells Palsy!"

We've had another poster on the board mention something about them spreading alien or reptile DNA or something along those lines.

Both are posters I would identify as "fringe right" posters.

To add context to that statement, I don't consider myself "liberal" either.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
bonefish #1871617 07/19/21 10:48 AM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
To caveat my last point, I don't think that those who decide to not get vaccinated are mostly those who buy into conspiracy theories.

I don't agree with, but I understand and can empathize the point some people have about not wanting to get vaccinated because of how quickly it was rushed and because of the lack of approval.

To me, given weighing the options between getting and spreading COVID, potentially leading to a worse variant, and getting a vaccine that has not been fully FDA approved is an easy decision, especially now that people have been getting the vaccine en masse for almost 6 months. Not everyone agrees with that approach, however.

What I am curious to see, though, is whether the FDA's approval ACTUALLY causes an increase in people getting the vaccine. I feel like some people are using that as a cloak to publicly cover more unfounded beliefs surrounding the vaccine, but I could be wrong.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
dawglover05 #1871618 07/19/21 10:55 AM
Legend
OP Online
Legend

People need their warped ideas verified. So they seek the lowest common demoninator which they find on the net.

"Sources" that have a lot in common with the national enquirer.

These places hook those who are confused and lost.
There they get their food for thought because they are unable to think for themselves.

mgh888 #1871621 07/19/21 11:19 AM
Legend
Legend
and to jfan...

he **appeared** to ask a question in a way to reframe the debate and my post into something it was not. from memory he initially made a post asking if or why specifically there was such a judgement on the non vaccinated, and i responded that their choices impact others.

yes, this place is bonkers. you see posters ignoring whats written and reframing and creating straw man arguments
"often" ... so not unreasonable to think that was what was attempted here. if that wasn't the intent and it was a simple question I'll apologize.... but maybe simple question wouldn't come with the additional commentary about how dangerous the unknown answer to the question is.

Rish is a straight shooter. No need for the false quoting, trying to find an ulterior motive or accusing him of something that's not there.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Ballpeen #1871622 07/19/21 11:19 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

You do need to remember that with the liberals their thinking is ban things or make things mandatory.

Advocating people allow to promote even more Covid variants which means even more deaths is not an attractive look.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
oobernoober #1871627 07/19/21 11:29 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
To some, there are the vaccinated and there are agents of Trump tirelessly working to undermine the vaccination effort.

You haven't been watching FOX News, OAN or Newsmax lately have you? Those are the mouth pieces of trump and they are spreading misinformation and promote people resist the vaccine. Take a look at who is posting misinformation on FB and other social media.

Yes, they are undermining the vaccination effort.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1871630 07/19/21 11:42 AM
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Yes, they are undermining the vaccination effort.

... which is the dumbest thing imaginable. The very voters 45* would need to retake the White House are now dropping like flies.

A true winning strategy, orchestrated by that 'mastermind' Tucker Carlson.

Dude is giving out advice that's literally killing his audience.

The crazy is painful to watch.

#GMStong
Clemdawg #1871634 07/19/21 12:05 PM
Legend
OP Online
Legend

In many ways what is happening makes one feel hopeless.

In some ways I have no sympathy for those gullible to listen to his nonsense.

At the same time it not should be a death sentence.

What was once reporting of factual news has become "station agenda." Know your market and give them validation.

The tragedy is misinformation from that market study agenda has turned fatal.

Instead of the media joining a cause to save lives. Profit trumps lives. No pun intended.

PitDAWG #1871638 07/19/21 12:57 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
I have not watched seen much of anything from those outlets. That's intentional.

More to the point, though... there are many others out there that are hesitant to get the vaccine for reasons other than what Tucker Carlson may or may not be telling them. It's a third group of people aside from the two I sarcastically pointed out in my earlier post.

I'm not arguing that there are Trumpians who (for very dubious reasons) aren't going to get vaccinated. There are a couple on this very board. If you want to bash them over the head with every CDC guideline link and every CNN/AP/Reuters/whatever outlet article... I think you're wasting your time on them, but no argument from me. The thing is, not everyone who's yet to get a jab is a give-me-MAGA-or-give-me-death. IMO, empathy goes a lot further with those folks than the screaming and yelling.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
oobernoober #1871639 07/19/21 01:05 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Most of those refusing to get the vaccine do so in part or in whole due to believing misinformation that only furthers their possible fears. We need look no further than to see who it is spreading that misinformation to understand the catalyst creating the problem.

That doesn't mean they're "give-me-MAGA-or-give-me-death". It means they're buying into the misinformation being spread by the "give-me-MAGA-or-give-me-death" crowd.

I have no idea how empathy is going to change where they get their news from and who they choose to believe. However, if we could get those who they listen to to stop spreading that misinformation and tell them the truth, that could change the entire picture.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1871640 07/19/21 01:28 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
I'll give you 3 personal examples. My brother-in-law, my dad, and my neighbor.

Bro-in-law was hesitant regarding the vaccines, their rushed development and review, and their non-approved status. Him and his wife work as DoD civilians, so with the vaccines not being approved yet they were strongly encouraged to get vaccinated, but were not required. Him and I talked about it a couple times, and I explained my thought process that went into me getting vaccinated. For me, it came down to my being pretty healthy and without any health complications, plus the risk to my son if I were to be a vector. I doubt our discussions were his only input on the subject, but he did say our talks helped push him over the edge to make the appointment. I was really touched that he told me that.

Unlike my BiL, my dad is a full-on Trumpian. Man hasn't seen a Fox News story he won't go to bat for. I had a couple talks with him and got him to have a couple discussions with his doc. My dad has a couple of serious medical situations that he was unsure as to how they would interact with a vaccine. Doc eventually got back to him after doing a little research, gave him the thumbs up, and my dad got his first jab less than 24 hours later.

Neighbor was similar situation as my BiL. We had a long discussion about the whole COVID situation, vaccines, recent news about the vaccines (side effects) and how we felt about them, and I had given him my little shpeil (I was hesitant too, but after weighing pros/cons, vaccination was absolutely way to go). Fast forward a week later, and he and his wife had gotten their first shot, and were discussing the same for their of-age kids. I don't know for sure if those 2 halves of the story are related or not, but I got the feeling they are.

Of those 3, only 1 plays any part in the misinformation campaign you're talking about. So yes, you do need to look further. Of the unvaccinated, there is a subset where empathy and calm, rational conversation will go a lot further than an ideological hammer.

-PrplPplEater
jfanent #1871643 07/19/21 01:39 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: jfanent
and to jfan...

Rish is a straight shooter. No need for the false quoting, trying to find an ulterior motive or accusing him of something that's not there.

I'll assume your post is attempt at trolling, there was no false quoting. And in fact somebody cut and paste what he said immediately below my post which reflects exactly what I suggested it did.

Or feel free to show my false quoting.

bonefish #1871645 07/19/21 01:42 PM
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
In my opinion, People will start coming around to getting the vaccine when organizations that they do not trust stop trying to force it on them. Media and politicians are not trusted because they have systematically been destroying their own integrity for years. Vaccinations should never have become a political football.

If the push for vaccination had come down to people through trusted organizations like the AMA and through trusted people like their family physicians, then this would not have become a major problem.

The best thing people can do, is just be quiet about it and not make a big deal. The harder partisan forces push, the harder people are going to resist.

oobernoober #1871647 07/19/21 01:51 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
As it pertains to one on one interactions with people willing to have a rational discussion I don't disagree with you. But in a crowd where people keep talking about "freedom" as an excuse to help spread and help create even more dangerous variants not so much.

My son in law is a Republican. Although with that being said he couldn't bring himself to vote for trump. In the very early stages he too was hesitant to get the vaccine. I did speak with him about it and he is a rational person who you can have a discussion with. I don't think that discussion had much impact.

But his work certainly did. He's a district manager of a gas station chain who oversees many stations in the region. His employees started getting ill and often was the case where he had to shut stations down due to Covid. Once that began happening, he got not only himself vaccinated, but his entire family. That includes three of my grandchildren.

So I'm more than willing to have a rational discussion with those who are willing to be rational. On this very board as you can see by our exchanges, we don't always agree but we can hold conversations. My son in law and I get along great. There are other posters that way. Then there are those you can't do that with. I handle each on an individual basis and act accordingly.

#gmstrong
s003apr #1871648 07/19/21 01:55 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
What they're not believing are our top medical experts, expert viral and infectious disease doctors. The media and politicians you are trying to blame are only repeating and giving you the news of what those experts are saying.

That's what happens when people try to blame medical information on politics and the media.

#gmstrong
s003apr #1871652 07/19/21 02:45 PM
Legend
OP Online
Legend

This should not be complicated. However, it is.

While lap swimming I see a lot of the same people often. One senior couple in particular go around the same time as I do. So, we exchange pleasantries. I was doing everything possible to get vaccinated asap. I got the first dose in Feb. Went to the pool. Mentioned getting the vaccine to the lady of the couple. She said she would not get vaccinated. I asked her if she had a doctor that she trusted. She said she trusted Jesus. I said ok.
=========================================================

The whole US story with covid started with trump and his stance. That is why we lost over 600k people.

If this had been handled differently by the government. All the discussion we now have would be mute.

If we would have handled this like Australia or New Zealand did. All the garbage about masking, testing, and the vaccination would not be an issue.

If the government, "news outlets", medical profession, scientific community, and social media had been on the same page. Promoting an agenda of US war against covid. And this front was united promoting the same message. And the government mandated and enforced the necessary steps.

All of this "don't take my freedom and anti vac" BS could not take hold.

But here we are. We have an incredible vaccine that is proven. It is free and available. We could end this virus if we had 90% vaccination rate. We have around 50%.

So, now every person with doubt can find a "source" to validate their fears.

And the result is people are still dying. When all that goes with that. All the suffering of loved ones etc. All of the pain and tears all of it could end with a shot.

bonefish #1871654 07/19/21 02:58 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I wonder if people like her thinks Jesus protects you from your own stupidity? I would highly question if he does.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Vaccine

Link Copied to Clipboard