Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend

Given the way he played last year.

He stepped in and made plays. He seemed to do all he was supposed to.

He came to camp ready both physically and mentally.

He is going to continue to improve.

Legend
Legend

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend

#gmSTRONG
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
DPJ has elite level measuarbles. He was a steal in the draft. I think this year he’s going to break out. Maybe not with huge stats because of his roster position but with big plays and showing all the things necessary to make losing either OBJ or Landry next year a little more palatable.
I’m thankful he chose to play under Harbaugh and the garbage QB situation up north. It led to him falling in the draft. Had he played at LSU or tOSU, or a number of other schools, he’d have been a top WR in the draft.

Addendum: Peoples-Jones outperformed every combine participant in the vertical and broad jumps — 44.5 inches in the former, 11 feet, 7 inches in the latter. He also ran the 40-yard dash in 4.48 seconds. He’s 6’2”, 212 pounds.

The dude is ready.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Cleveland Browns notes: LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah in team drills for first time

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/spor...lls/5480959001/

BEREA — After dealing with a mild bout of COVID-19, where he was asymptomatic, and five missed practices, linebacker Jeremiah Owusu-Koromoah pronounced himself fully healthy Wednesday before practice.

“It was a downer, of course, but you’ve always got to control the things you can control,” he said Wednesday of his time in quarantine, “and that was something I couldn’t control at the time, so you’ve got to press through it and persevere through it.”

The primary disadvantage may have come in the form of lost time, for the rookie linebacker from Notre Dame drafted in the second round. Owusu-Koromoah, however, doesn’t see it that way. If nothing else, the ongoing pandemic has taught sports teams how to deal with getting work in despite the virus.

“It doesn’t really put you behind. As long as you do the walkthroughs in the house and make sure you get an extra study in. it was actually a time I took advantage of,” he said, “being able to open up the playbook even more and watch a lot of the practices and watch a lot of the games. It wasn’t a time where I had a setback or anything.”

His study habits and work ethic he showed in the spring played an integral part in him not falling behind linebacker coach Jason Tarver said.

“Jeremiah did a really good job in the spring. He’s a good note taker and he was with us for all of those spring practices,” he said. “He asked really good questions and he’s been doing a really nice job both virtually – we really learned a lot last year from our virtual program, right – so we’ve applied some of those things with him since he’s been back at camp and done it these past few days.”

Owusu-Koramoah had to get creative when getting the work in, he said.

“You use all kinds of stuff,” he said. “You use fruits and I had these little dumbbells that I used, just kinda moving the formations around to make sure I align right, things like that.”

He participated in team drills for the first time in Wednesday’s practice and will get in a few reps and from their follow guidance from team doctors going forward, he said. Tarver said he will be worked in over the next few days.

“So he’ll be worked in and he’s got one spot right now to master,” he said, “and we’ll see how he does there, but we’re excited with his process of how he’s learning and he’ll get worked in as we go these next few days.”

The key for Owusu-Koramoah, who doesn’t hesitate in stating he views himself as a linebacker, in this defense is for the Browns coaching staff to be able to take advantage of his unique skill set and the versatility he brings.

“He’ll be a little bit more on the edges of the defense and he’ll also be matched up in certain things – matched up to use his really good skill sets of coverage, blitzing and all of those things,” Tarver said. “So not being specific in naming a position – because all of our linebackers pretty much play them all when it’s all said and done and we need everybody and that’s how we approach it.”

Owusu-Koromoah has set his goals for the upcoming season, but they are prioritized.

“First you set team goals because you are going to be on the team. You’re stepping into an organization that’s looking to build the culture so the first goal you set is as a team,” he said, “or as yourself is for the team then you set individual goals like rookie of the year or defensive player of the year and things like that. You always set goals. You write them down for the month on your walls or put them up on the ceiling, whatever you can do to make sure that you have those things in sight.”

And yes he views being the NFL’s top rookie as an attainable goal.

“I don’t think you ask any rookie in this draft, you say, ‘You gonna be rookie of the year?’ [and they say] ‘Oh no,’” he said. “Everybody’s going to say yeah and they have that desire to. The next step is to put that into action.”

What’s in a name?
Owusu-Koramoah was referred to as J.O.K leading up to the NFL Draft this year. At Notre Dame, teammates called him “Wu.” And now?

“It’s a mixture. Got Jock from the rookies, the vets you got J.O.K and Jock, some of the medical staff I’ve got Wu,” he said, “so it’s a mixture of everything so I just have to be attentive to the syllables and make sure I answer when I’m called.”

He has no problem with any of them.

“I’m alright with all of them. I’m not a picky guy ‘Hey don’t call me that,’” he said. “I’m a pretty chill guy when it comes to the names as long as it’s nothing disrespectful.”

OBJ gets more praise
Count wide receivers coach Chad O’Shea among the many impressed by Odell Beckham Jr.’s performance thus far in training camp.

More importantly, however, he sees two other things from the receiver. His drive and the desire to want to contribute to the offense and the connection that appears to be developing with quarterback Baker Mayfield.

“We can make great progress not only on the field, but we have made it in the meeting room, being on the same page in walk through,” O’Shea said. “I think sometimes we lose sight of being on the same page just happens on the field. I think it can happen in other forms. That's something we've really taken advantage of this year is being together and being able to look each other in the eye and be on the same page and communicate clearly on what we want each other to do on a specific play.”

A difference in Mack Wilson
Tarver gave linebacker Anthony Walker Jr. credit for taking Mack Wilson under his wing. Wilson, in his third season, opened some eyes during Tuesday’s practice with a spectacular interception of quarterback Baker Mayfield in 11-on-11 drills.

“Anthony’s been absolutely wonderful for our group. Mack Wilson and Anthony got themselves in really good shape,” Tarver said.

He said Wilson is more flexible and bendable.

“He’s running really well. He’s finishing to the ball well, which is our No. 1 thing for linebackers,” he said. “It’s run because we’ve got to be able to run across the board. And he’s put himself in a position to compete by being in shape.”

The work showed itself on that interception with Stefanski calling it an outstanding play.

“He displayed great hands. He’s been trying to get on goal line offense for a long time,” he joked. “He came in great shape. Physically, I think he’s running really well. He’s still powerful and, I think, mentally he’s just in a really good spot.”

Jacob Phillips fills in
With Walker out for the time being, second-year linebacker Jacob Phillips is calling defensive plays again. It’s a responsibility he shared last season. Tarver appreciates his effort.

“He’s got that personality where he want to be right, wants to run it. Smart. Wants to know all the rules, so we like him,” he said. “We like Jacob at all positions, but he’s doing a nice job of being that guy who can communicate and run the defense.”

Learning moment for Baker Mayfield
At one point during Tuesday’s practice Mayfield walked off the field visibly upset because of his inability to make anything happen offensively.

“That’s the point, learn” Stefanski said of what Mayfield was seeing from his defensive teammates, “learn from every single rep you get.”

He also gave credit to the defense, however.

“That period in particular, I though the defense was outstanding,” he said. “I really do. Guys were tightly covered. They did a nice job. Conversely, on offense someone has to make a play, someone has to shake free. The quarterback has to put it on the money in those tight windows. It’s a great competitive drill, but I would give a hat tip to the defense in that regard.”

No worries about the New York Giants
The talk of around the league Wednesday: the full team brawl amongst the New York Giants Tuesday that saw the team’s starting quarterback, Daniel Jones, end up on the bottom of a pile, according to reports.

The Browns will hold joint practices with the Giants Aug. 19 and 20 ahead of a preseason game on Aug. 22 at 1 p.m. at FirstEnergy Stadium.

Stefanski expressed no concern about the incident.

“Nah, I’m worried about the Cleveland Browns,” he said when asked about the scrum.

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend

#gmSTRONG
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
How did I know that Giants thing was from Grossi?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
BTW,

Grateful and others....

Thank you for posting up all the videos/updates.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Love those little breakdowns from Trotter. Seems like DPJ is really performing and improving. It also seems like Garrett/Clowney will wreak havoc

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
C
Legend
Legend
C
Why don’t they build the whole thing out of DPJ?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Naught for nuttin...

Watching DPJ in camp this week, and thinking back to all those training camps where we were all excited about some UDFA WR who was looking good.

1. #GMstrong
2. "I'm just trying to be the best Nick I can be." ~ Nick Chubb
3. Forgive me Elf, I didn’t have faith. ~ Tulsa
4. ClemenZa #1
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain
Naught for nuttin...

Watching DPJ in camp this week, and thinking back to all those training camps where we were all excited about some UDFA WR who was looking good.

I agree. But I would also say that DPJ exceeded expectations his rookie year and has the athleticism to make a huge step forward. There are just a lot of mouths to feed.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I have spent the better part of the day watching videos of player interviews and run downs on our roster and just sort of getting a general feel for the atmosphere and some things really stand out.

Players are comfortable here they truly like it was something that really stood out to me. They enjoy each other and make fun out of work and are really getting after it. They know how good they can be and really seem like they can't wait to show off just how good they truly are.

I see a team that is very emotionally connected to each other, they are brothers in fact JOK said it just like that. We I believe are in for a very special season. We have all the pieces in place when they break down each position group you can't help but to just smile the BEST O Line the Best Running Back room, The BEST TE room, The best WR room, it's jaw dropping.

And then you can see the defensive players are coming together they are an equal to the offense and deep and dripping with talent. There are a few injuries that could slow us but even they are iffy as to whether we couldn't weather the storm and continue.

My impression is this is a very close group of people who are committed to outworking and outplaying any and all comers. This is a special team looking in from the outside I can see why players want to come here. This is a great program that Ski has put together where everyone is treated with respect and is valued.

The Browns are finally who we all hoped they would be I have to admit it's way more then I ever would have allowed myself to hope for this is the birth of a dynasty.

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Can't believe I am in a group that is comprised of the best NOT just fans but people on the planet.
Legend
Legend
Geez, Tony keeps sticking his foot his mouth...Funny

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Geez, Tony keeps sticking his foot his mouth...Funny

Give us all a heads up if you notice he has actually taken a foot out of his mouth...

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Love those little breakdowns from Trotter. Seems like DPJ is really performing and improving. It also seems like Garrett/Clowney will wreak havoc

Myles Garrett and Jadeveon Clowney are unblockable with pads on -- What we learned from Day 6 of Browns camp

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2021/08...rowns-camp.html

BEREA, Ohio -- I’ve been self-indulgent.

These past few days my opens centered around me. My mind, some thought or an experience driving to practice.

Well, those narcissistic admissions are done. I have no time (or words) to waste describing Day 6 of Browns training camp, also known as “Pads Prime.” Like a pounding gavel, Jadeveon Clowney commenced the first padded practice by popping tackle Jack Conklin and calmly moving him aside to wreck an early rep.

A few plays later, Clowney rushed a deep-set Baker Mayfield. A blink and Euro-step later, he teleported behind his All-Pro teammate and (obviously) spared QB1.

I’ve got cool news and a lame fact to share. News first: Browns fans, Clowney comes as advertised. He’s exhilarating to watch in person. At moments, he shines like a former No. 1 pick and potential defensive player of the year. But that’s what practice is, moments.

Can he string together 17 games and parlay it with a playoff run? Only his health knows. But for now, come to practice (if you can) and enjoy watching him and Myles Garrett share a field. It’s worthwhile.

I’ll unpack Clowney more in a bit. Here’s what I learned about the Browns’ other pass rushers at Day 6 of camp.

Myles Garrett remains the man

I’m predicting it: Myles Garrett is the next Michael Strahan. To be clear, I’m aware Garrett is focused on being the first and best version of himself, as he should. Fresh frontiers aren’t forged through direct imitation. No. 95 seems like the next great pass rusher. He’s built like Strahan, is charismatic like the Good Morning America host and has every intention of breaking the NFL single-season sack record, like Strahan did.

Witness the power. It’s effortless yet Mufasa fierce.

In my Kanye West voice. “No one man should have that much power.” But Garrett does. And it made Tuesday’s practice a fight for Jedrick Wills Jr. at left tackle and Conklin on the right.

Yesterday I wrote about how running back Nick Chubb “picks his spots” in practice, meaning, he dictates his pace. Garrett does the same. When he participates, it’s a full-blown rep that he usually wins. But it’s not game day. Like Hulk in Avengers Endgame, Garrett is in complete control of himself.

I anticipate he’ll bring that same balance to Kansas City in Week 1. Then set a Patrick Mahomes-rattling tone and a season-long pace.

More cautious optimism for Clowney

Last season all I did was watch tape and study data. I’m taking an extended break from that. However, read Scott Patsko for your continued numbers fix. Seriously click that link. He wrote a great piece on why Nick Chubb deserves lots of money.

No numbers from me until “Gotta Watch the Tape” returns. Just the eye test. Watch Clowney pop guard Wyatt Teller below while battling for edge supremacy.

From his signature Euro-step to stuffing the run, Clowney looks and plays the part at practice. Below he walks around guard Michael Dunn in under five quick steps.

Again, only Clowney’s health can stop him. He plays in complete control of himself, so at peace with his athletic ability that challenges are rare. Therefore he trains with caution, ready to unleash when he pleases.

Porter Gustin and Curtis Weaver are contributors

Takk McKinley remains sidelined after exiting the field on Monday. Curtis Weaver took those left-end reps while Porter Gustin remained the steady No. 3 edge rusher.

The Browns have an odd situation at defensive end. At the top (like this story), Cleveland lives lavishly. Garrett plays Superman while Clowney cleans up on the low, Bruce Wayne style. But if injuries hit, this Justice League tumbles.

Clearly, there isn’t much depth. I cannot figure out what Malik Jackson’s role is. He reps with both the second and third teams. His preseason performances are going to matter.

The Browns go from great to average after Clowney and Garrett. Cleveland didn’t draft an edge rusher. Long days in full pads stress that. But enough worrying.

If Garrett and Clowney both finish top five for Defensive Player of the Year, depth shouldn’t matter.

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Bro, I loved reading your post.

We've been through so much heartache, Dawgs are still pinching themselves to make sure it's not some dream.

The thing I love most about how this team has been constructed: A really, really good O practices against a (potentially) really good D. Each makes the other better, which makes both ready for the best other teams can throw at them.

I've never felt this confident going into a season.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Weaver is another DL that could be a difference maker, at least from a depth standpoint. Forgot about him

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend

Like we discussed before. The intangibles are off the chart.

The team vibe is super strong. It is a combination of picking the right type players and developing the culture.

The spotlight shines on Berry and KS.

We have the talent. But that only takes a team so far. They have to trust and believe in each other.
Good football requires that.

Unit strength is a subset of the team. When watching Building the Browns and listening to press conferences. You can see how tight some of these guys are.
Jarvis and Odell. Chubb and Hunt. The offensive line.
Myles and Clowney are developing. Walker is a natural leader. You can see how the DL is growing together.
John Johnson is another leader.

Coaches rely on that. KS is tuned in to these guys.

As each day passes and I listen to the press conferences. Kevin Stefanski is more and more impressive.

He listens. His responses are thoughtful. He keeps the team on a singular focus. Work on today. Be mindful of what you can do today to improve. Don't get ahead of yourself.
Execute each rep. Know the technique. Know your responsibility.

Of the big three pro sports football is the most demanding of it's head coach. 53 man roster plus the coaching staff is a large task to juggle.

We have all waited for what seems like eternity. But we have finally arrived.

We are good and we will be for a long time.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: GratefulDawg

The Browns go from great to average after Clowney and Garrett. Cleveland didn’t draft an edge rusher. Long days in full pads stress that. But enough worrying.

It wasn't long ago that when our starters went out and the back-ups came in that we went from below average to terrible.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Naught for nuttin...

I understand where you are coming from and that was my initial reaction as well. But the more I thought about it, those players we all got excited about were 3rd teamers who made plays at camp or in the second half of the first two pre-season games.

This situation seems slightly different as the plays are with Baker and against the 1st team defense (I think, I haven't watch everything), plus we saw flashes of his talent last season.

I think the DPJ news is a little over-the-top in regards to what he projects to do, but it is also optimistic to see a young player continue to improve from one season to the next.

Further, there are some contracts at the top of the WR corp that most likely need addressing in 2022 and if DPJ can produce and show value, it makes those moves a lot easier and more justifiable.

Tackles are tackles.
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Should we be worried about Takk? I'm not trying to dog the guy but his reputation so far in the nfl is not working hard and being out of shape. So far he hasnt practiced and continues to be out with a illness.

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
B
Legend
Legend
B
Indeed. It isn't a practice of suck v suck.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
There seems to be something non-COVID that's been holding various guys out.

-PrplPplEater
T
Legend
Legend
T
Gc. The Vikings had an outbreak in their quarterback room of covid related close contact disqulifications, similar to the Broncos' situation in 2020. Per nfl podcast.

In light of the news, regardless of vaccination status, Should the Browns, be doing something, like separating each of their postion groups into 3 separate contact groups, ie, Landry and Higgins and DPJ, are in 3 separate groups of contacts, just for future, inevitable, lost time to protocols of close contacts issues, Thinking ahead.
So they don't end up with one group having nobody.
similar players shouldn't be close contacts to one another.
Weaver and Gustin, Mack and Malcom and Taki, etc. They can't afford to lose a whole group.
(What if they find out vaccination doesn't stop spread, this disease, and how to deal with it, has been changing every week.)

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I wonder if some of the various illnesses that are just a day or two have something to do with receiving the second shot. Just rampant speculation on my part though.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I speculated earlier that I wondered how guys fighting for a spot would feel about potentially feeling under the weather during one of these crucial days of TC (when they need every opportunity to show off on the field, so I'm right there with you.

And now that I think about it, I do believe there was quite a bit of movement in the team's % vaccinated since before training camp started and yesterday/day before.

Last edited by oobernoober; 08/05/21 11:30 AM.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: slick
Should we be worried about Takk? I'm not trying to dog the guy but his reputation so far in the nfl is not working hard and being out of shape. So far he hasnt practiced and continues to be out with a illness.

From everything I have seen and heard, he came to camp in great shape. People do get sick once in a while, even those in great shape.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend

I agree.

Just reading between the lines and watching DL drills.

It sounds like he is doing well.

As camp progresses I expect Takk to be the second option at both DE positions.

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Don't mean to sound like a smart ass,but there was ample time for everyone to be vaccinated before TC.
Waiting until TC,doesnot sound smart nor accountable.

Indecision may,or maynot,be my problem
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Yeah, I dunno. Maybe Delta is scaring some people straight. Life for rookies and folks acquired during FA has probably been hectic.

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I thought about that, too...combined with the more strict ramifications set forth by the NFL.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
Naught for nuttin...

I understand where you are coming from and that was my initial reaction as well. But the more I thought about it, those players we all got excited about were 3rd teamers who made plays at camp or in the second half of the first two pre-season games.

This situation seems slightly different as the plays are with Baker and against the 1st team defense (I think, I haven't watch everything), plus we saw flashes of his talent last season.

I think the DPJ news is a little over-the-top in regards to what he projects to do, but it is also optimistic to see a young player continue to improve from one season to the next.

Further, there are some contracts at the top of the WR corp that most likely need addressing in 2022 and if DPJ can produce and show value, it makes those moves a lot easier and more justifiable.
Actually, the point you made was the point I was trying to make. Watching DPJ now makes the big deal we all made out of those undrafted guys pale by comparison.

1. #GMstrong
2. "I'm just trying to be the best Nick I can be." ~ Nick Chubb
3. Forgive me Elf, I didn’t have faith. ~ Tulsa
4. ClemenZa #1
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
All I know is DPJ isn’t Frisman Jackson.
DPJ has got stud potential.
Jackson barely made the roster/practice squad on a bad team.

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
It seemed like each year a portion of the fanbase absolutely fell in love with a UDFA (more often than not a WR) that looked the part but never panned out. He would either be pressed into service or, even worse, still couldn't crack the lineup.

But there was 1 WR that did absolutely nothing in the league and was still going to be our savior each and every year. He was Josh Gordon minus all of the baggage, but also minus a lot of the talent.

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Brandon Rideau

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Think about what Chubb has said repeatedly he put his money where his mouth is, didn't he?

Think about Johnson saying he took less to come here, even Clowney took less is my guess?

Watch Clowney's interview from a few days ago and listen closely. he is a guy who has bounced from team to team over the past what 4 seasons and came here I believe to improve his earning power and you can hear it in his speech and I see a guy that is slowly buying in and my bet is before the season is over he will beg the Browns to re-sign him. This is home to these players, they love their jobs they love the guys their working with, they love their coaches and they are having the time of their lives and they are super talented on top of all of that.

I kind of have an idea of what we will see from our offense, but man wait until this defense gets on the field this group is coming together quickly and they are at least as talented as the offense. I can let my imagination go a bit I think we will be very aggressive on defense and come after QB's from so many direction they simply won't have a clue what is coming, will have them seeing ghosts is my bet. I think a healthy Myles will eclipse 20 this year and Clowney will be close behind.

This team is family and you don't mess with family. They are truly special and if I am right this team will be talked about long after we are all gone. Like Murders row of baseball is still talked about so will this football team. I think Ski has reinvented coaching I really do.

look at DPJ this pre season think Ski didn't talk to him about what he needed to do to be the best possible version of himself. Like Bake with footwork the coaches have laid out a list of things that he needed to do he bought in went and did the work and he is lighting it up. WHY? Coaching.

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Can't believe I am in a group that is comprised of the best NOT just fans but people on the planet.
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Training Camp 2021

Link Copied to Clipboard