Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
PitDAWG #1875895 08/15/21 06:33 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
It's not my job to believe your blather either. Show me how many have made it across and into our land.

Do your homework. It's not up to me to do it. (that seems to be your go to when you have no answers) Back at ya.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Awe, poor arch has been asked to do his own homework. I'll tell you what, when you try and address my question as to how many got past our border under the Trump presidency, I'll try to answer yours about how many got passed the border so far under the Biden presidency.

The difference is I show evidence of my assertions. You just ask questions like someone else is going to answer them for you.

So since people got through our border security under Trump, W, Clinton, Bush and Reagan, none of them ever "closed the border", right? That's an easy one arch.

Hell, Reagan, aka Republican Jesus, even gave amnesty to close to three million of them. So it looks like the border has never been "closed".

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Wait........we've been told on here repeatedly that the border was closed.

At least the illegals were vaccinated, right?

They're all good people just looking to improve themselves by illegally entering the country and then.....illegally living here.

No problem here. Move along.

At least the child 'detention centers' have been closed........wait, I don't think so. We just don't see them in the news anymore.

Just so I am clear - Is your hypothesis that we have an open border policy? Is that what you are trying to say?

I know it's wrapped up in a snarky sort of sarcastic post because you are unhappy about it, so I don't want make any assumptions and want to understand what it is you are saying.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
mgh888 #1875908 08/15/21 07:43 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Since I'm feeling extra generous today I'm going to answer his question about how many people have managed to get past our border security and into our country now that Biden is president.

One would think any normal thinking person with normal brain function would understand this. I've given him all day to figure it out, but since it's obvious he doesn't seem to be able to comprehend the thought process, I will give him the correct answer...

Nobody knows the answer to that question.

If you managed to sneak past border security, they have no way of knowing you entered the country. If you were muled over in the back of a truck, nobody knows you're here. There are many ways people illegally cross our borders.

If nobody knows you entered this country, nobody counted you. There is no way to accurately measure or count how many people have entered this country under any president.

This just goes to show that if you sit back and watch someone climb down a rabbit hole long enough, not only will they find the bottom of it, they will take a shovel and dig it even deeper.

It has been fun however to watch him keep asking for an answer to a question any rational person knows there is not a definitive answer to.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1875922 08/15/21 07:59 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
No one knows. You could've just said that.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
Originally Posted By: Swish
Cool that means we’re replacing the number of Americans who died due to a complete lack of leadership from covid during the trump administration.

Keep em coming.

208,548 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office.

Great Point.. You gotta wonder how many would have been avoided if Trump had handled things with the tools that Obama left him with but Trump destroyed..

I gotta tell you, I think trump might have had a good chance to be re elected if he hadn't screwed the pooch in the first place...

That damn fool was so busy trying to keep his job that he forgot to DO his job.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
No one knows. You could've just said that.

You could have figured that out yourself.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
The numbers crossing, caught or not has gone up every month sine President Biden has taken office.

He and his administration have crossings as a low priority. Their message was heard, now they have a big problem. Their action destabilized the situation.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:
All they do is call people like us names. It's what communists do.

Am I the only one to see the rich irony behind these two sentences, written back-to-back?

How do you shave in the morning, since you apparently cast no reflection?

wink

Even I see the irony. I have gone to using the lib playbook. I'll add there was really no other way to write that. I could have said Dems, but that really doesn't apply to many anymore.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
10 robbers walk into your apartment. You catch 2 or 3. Is your apartment 'closed'? .

Obviously, no. The previous owner left it open. They didn’t build the security wall promised because the neighbors wouldn’t pay for it.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:
All they do is call people like us names. It's what communists do.

Am I the only one to see the rich irony behind these two sentences, written back-to-back?

How do you shave in the morning, since you apparently cast no reflection?

wink

Even I see the irony. I have gone to using the lib playbook. I'll add there was really no other way to write that. I could have said Dems, but that really doesn't apply to many anymore.

I don’t think you do. You continue the name calling. Lol

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
10 robbers walk into your apartment. You catch 2 or 3. Is your apartment 'closed'? .

Obviously, no. The previous owner left it open. They didn’t build the security wall promised because the neighbors wouldn’t pay for it.
So your apartment is open and your stuff is being stolen, but you take solace in blaming the guy that lived there before (?).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
A special THANKS Y’ALL from the people of Afghanistan(especially the women) and the folks that believed the man who can’t string a coherent sentence together and were killed at the airport … but hey … your girl Omar is prolly smiling from ear to ear …

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-worl...ban-make-gains/

Biden forcefully defends Afghan pullout despite Taliban gains

July 8, 2021 at 11:03 am Updated July 8, 2021 at 5:09 PM

Afghanistan evokes more emotion from Biden than almost any other subject, and he said forcefully Thursday that a takeover by the Taliban was “not inevitable” because the country’s fate was in the hands of Afghanistan’s leaders. He stressed to Ghani in a meeting two weeks ago that “Afghan leaders have to come together and drive toward a future that the Afghan people want,” Biden recalled.

intend to maintain our diplomatic presence in Afghanistan, and we’re coordinating closely with our international partners in order to continue to secure the international airport,” he said.

Nice call Joe, the not inevitable took all of 5 weeks, it prolly took that long because of all the torture and beheadings along the way ….

Peen - if u decide decide to chat with the intellectually dishonest mob on this incredibly major Gaffe, Trump would have CHANGED HIS PLAN when the Taliban started this roll as opposed to letting the JV TEAM re-take the country

https://www.wsj.com/articles/three-kille...ban-11629096273

By Saeed Shah and Yaroslav Trofimov

Updated Aug. 16, 2021 7:06 am ET

At least three people were killed by gunfire Monday morning in chaotic scenes at the passenger terminal of Kabul’s international airport, where thousands of Afghans who fear for their lives after the Taliban takeover of the country converged in hopes of getting on an evacuation flight as the insurgents consolidate their control over the capital.

Witnesses reported seeing the prone, bloodied bodies lying on the ground just outside the terminal building.

The U.S. military took over security of the airport to facilitate a massive airlift of foreign diplomats and citizens after the Afghan government collapsed on Sunday. Those evacuation flights are processed on a separate military side of the airport.

Officials at the U.S. Central Command weren’t immediately available for comment.

Thousands of desperate Afghans—many of whom used to work for American forces—flocked to the airport as the victorious Taliban combed Kabul for those who had collaborated with the West. Rumors circulated that flights were taking passengers even without passports and tickets.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/07/23/afghanistan-threats-taliban-atrocities-kandahar

Afghanistan: Threats of Taliban Atrocities in Kandahar
Insurgent Forces Hold Hundreds; Executions of Residents Linked to Government

(New York) – Taliban forces that have taken control of districts in Afghanistan’s southern Kandahar province have detained hundreds of residents whom they accuse of association with the government, Human Rights Watch said today. The Taliban have reportedly killed some detainees, including relatives of provincial government officials and members of the police and army.

Journalists told Human Rights Watch by phone that after Taliban forces took control of Kandahar’s Spin Boldak border crossing with Pakistan on July 8, 2021, and the Spin Boldak district center on July 16, they conducted searches to identify residents who have worked for the local government or security forces. Taliban forces that control areas around Kandahar city have carried out similar searches and have evicted some residents. Local media have reported that the Taliban have taken more than 300 people into custody and have detained them in unidentified locations.

“There are grave concerns that Taliban forces in Kandahar may commit further atrocities to retaliate against the government and security forces.” said Patricia Gossman, associate Asia director at Human Rights Watch. “Taliban leaders have denied responsibility for any abuses, but growing evidence of expulsions, arbitrary detentions, and killings in areas under their control are raising fears among the population.”

The Taliban have told members of the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF), including police who have been the principal security force in Kandahar, to register with them to receive letters guaranteeing their safety, a local activist reported. Those who registered are required to report to the Taliban once a month. Taliban forces have gone to the homes of some ANDSF members who had registered, taken them into custody, and killed an unknown number of them. Local activists said that in one case, on July 9, the Taliban shot and killed a man named Nangiyali, in front of family members. He was a resident of Sarposa, Kandahar, who had previously worked with the police.

Media reported that on July 19, Taliban forces shot and killed two sons of a provincial council member, Fida Mohammad, who had reportedly had a close relationship with the late Kandahar police chief, Gen. Abdul Raziq, whom the Taliban killed in 2018. Under Raziq, the Kandahar police were responsible for torture, hundreds of enforced disappearances, and extrajudicial killings of captured Taliban fighters and suspected Taliban supporters, as well as tribal rivals and other civilians.

THANKS Y’ all from Afghanistan

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
A special THANKS Y’all from the interpreters Joe promised to protect

https://us.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/08/16/us-veteran-afghanistan-interpreters-sot-vpx-nr.cnn

It’s a video with this text off to the side …

'I am about to die': Afghan interpreter's message to US veteran

Kristen Rouse, a US Army veteran who served in Afghanistan, describes the messages she and other veterans have received from Afghan interpreters who are unable find safety as the Taliban besiege the country.

O
Legend
Legend
O
As DL said earlier, this just sucks. Regardless of what we did (pull out now, pull out in May, or even never leave), the situation was going to suck.

But speaking pragmatically... what else do you need to see to know that us staying there was doing absolutely no good? My heart agrees with what your saying, but what does your head say about an ally that's been supported, trained, funded, etc for two decades and still can't mount any significant resistance vs the Taliban.

I'm going to try to walk a fine line here because I don't (shall we say) 'have the resume' to critique anyone doing anything within a warzone... but what do you say to the American Marine/Soldier/Airman/Seaman that's expected to lay down their life to help a fighting force that has been fleeing in the face of the enemy?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
B
Legend
Legend
B
Afghans clinging to our planes while taking off, falling to their death.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15874240/a...ul-army-latest/

This is a terrible stain on our country being perpetuated by this administration.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
There is a whole thread dedicated to it.

In my post there I guess I should have added your name to Fish's as someone that would not have said a Peep about the same debacle of a withdrawal if it had happened under Trump.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Just think, if your boy had been reelected it would have happened on May first.

That's the thing. The entire thing is a horrible situation that will in the end harm many of the Afghani people. The problem becomes that would have happened no matter when we left unless of course you wished us to take over Afghanistan and then leave tens of thousands of troops deployed there for several more decades like we have done in South Korea.

Nation building has been a disaster for America. The funniest part about all of this is while I too am against nation building, it's something Republicans have opposed for decades..... until now. This is very close to a repeat of when we pulled out of Vietnam under Nixon.

I agreed with Nixon then. I agreed with Trump when he set the deadline of May first and I agree with Biden now.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1876008 08/16/21 02:04 PM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Do you really believe that? My goodness.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Of course I do. You you name me one time when the nation building plan has worked? Can you name one time it ever worked where we haven't had to provide never ending troop strength to make it last like Europe or Korea?

To date there have only been two outcomes. Permanent U.S. troop deployment or failure.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
jc

not gonna lie, i think some of you guys are oblivious to some of the rhetoric yall spew. and i really do mean that as you guys aren't intending to come off that way, but you guys seem to buy into the white replacement theory or this idea that they're "invaders".

just stop it. no party, not even trump, wants this problem fixed because the reality has always been that every 1st world country needs a low class.

btw, i want to make it clear that this is an american problem with the ego, so it spreads to all demographics. but specifically on this board, some of you white guys crack me up. and i single you guys out cause yall are the loudest ones who complain about immigration more than anybody. and its getting to the point where i have to wonder if its even an actual problem...or if this is just another "my rights and freedoms" blah blah blah.

yall are aware that there are plenty of able bodied white guys who aren't moving to the south to go work in the fields for 12 hours a day for minimum wage, correct? they ain't lined up working at fast food spots or anything. plenty of uneducated low class whites just like blacks, latinos, asians, etc.

well SOMEBODY has to work those jobs. there's a reason politicians never seem to get around to fixing the problem. but the undeniable reality is that these illegal immigrants aren't taking the jobs you want. they're just taking a job.

and a lot of you guys get on here talking about illegals as if you're competing with them for jobs.

we all know you're not. YOU know damn well you ain't, either. but lemme guess; yall know a dude who knows a dude who had this ex wife and her new boyfriend is mad cause he thinks he lost his job to an illegal, so it must be true.

and then we find ourselves in a thread like this where i ask: whats the standard? cause yall love picking and choosing which laws to enforce and which ones are more of a suggestion, especially if it effects you personally.

those are feelings that can change at the drop of a dime. most of yall can't even clearly define why you hate illegal immigrants so much. culturally, the only difference between central/south americans and the US is they speak spanish. thats it. same religion, same everything. hell, you white guys have more in common with them then you do canadians. thats an undeniable fact.

all yall do is whine and...yall cant even clearly explain WHY. i get border security and such, but it isn't that serious. not in the grand scheme of things.

if the government wanted illegal immigrant to stop, like ever, it would've been stopped. its high time you guys start realizing that illegal immigration is part of the very system you claim is the reason why this country is #1. illegal immigration is a huge part of the judeo-christian society you guys love so much. a very feature of capitalism.

a lot of you guys come off as anti-western more and more. strange.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1876109 08/16/21 05:43 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
I agree with you that someone needs to work some of the jobs you mentioned. I don't have a problem with people coming here to work various jobs. Hispanics are hard workers.

My only problem is illegal entry to work those jobs.

I am all for easing the VISA process to allow non-residents entry to gain employment.

I am all for easing the citizenship ability for those illegals who are already here.

Obviously checks will be made, and some will be culled, but I am not in favor of kicking people out who are already here, not causing trouble, employed, and contributing to our society.

I DO NOT want anymore entering without taking the proper steps. That has to stop.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
mgh888 #1876112 08/16/21 05:49 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: mgh888
There is a whole thread dedicated to it.

In my post there I guess I should have added your name to Fish's as someone that would not have said a Peep about the same debacle of a withdrawal if it had happened under Trump.

I guess i am missing that thread. What thread?

Diam posted this thread and my comments seemed appropriate at the time considering the conversation.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
You know since it's one thread down as of all this afternoon, I'll pass and accept that you are trolling or really don't care what you say and write and how much effort you put into anything related to "Palus Politicus". That's certainly the way it has felt for a while I guess.

A
Legend
Legend
A
https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspected-terrorists-crossing-border-level-174700735.html

Suspected terrorists crossing border 'at a level we have never seen before,' outgoing Border Patrol chief says

Unprecedented numbers of known or suspected terrorists have crossed the southern border in recent months, the outgoing Border Patrol chief said.

The head of the Border Patrol, Rodney Scott, told his 19,000 agents before retiring on Aug. 14 that their national security mission is paramount right now despite the Biden administration's focus on migrant families and children who are coming across the United States-Mexico boundary at record rates.

“Over and over again, I see other people talk about our mission, your mission, and the context of it being immigration or the current crisis today being an immigration crisis,” Scott said in a video message to agents, obtained by the Washington Examiner. “I firmly believe that it is a national security crisis. Immigration is just a subcomponent of it, and right now, it’s just a cover for massive amounts of smuggling going across the southwest border — to include TSDBs at a level we have never seen before. That's a real threat.”

TSDB refers to known or suspected terrorists, as identified in the FBI's Terrorist Screening Database.

BIDEN RE-CREATING WORST CONDITIONS FOR THOUSANDS OF MIGRANT CHILDREN SEPARATED AT BORDER

"Your peers or you are taking criminals, pedophiles, rapists, murderers, and like I said before, even TSDB alerts off the streets and keeping them safe from America," Scott said. "Even if we processed several thousand migrants that day and even if thousands of them were allowed into the U.S., you still took those threats off the street, and I think that's worth it. So please don’t ever undersell how important your mission is."

The surge of migrants from mostly Central American countries has prompted Border Patrol to pull more than 40% of agents from the field to help transport, process, and care for people in custody, meaning fewer agents are able to patrol for national security threats. Often, smugglers send over large groups of families and children to divert agents to one area and then run other contraband or people over the border where agents are not present.

Shortly after taking office in January, CBP told members of Congress that federal law enforcement had stopped four people on the terror watchlist. A CBP news release about these specific encounters was taken down from the government agency's website hours after going up, prompting complaints from Republicans about the Department of Homeland Security's transparency.

The congressional briefing confirmed what House Republicans had said during a border tour in Texas in March. House Homeland Security Committee ranking member John Katko, a former federal prosecutor who was based in El Paso, Texas, during his time as a lawyer, said the international cartels were "masterfully" exploiting the border due to an easing of Trump-era border restrictions.

"People they've caught in the last few days [in Border Patrol's El Paso sector] have been under the terror watchlist," Katko said. "Individuals that they have on the watchlist for terrorism are now starting to exploit the southern border."

The four terror watchlist matches represented a greater number than the average total seen in recent years. Although several thousand people are denied entry to the U.S. at airports each year as a result of being on the list, it is unusual for people to be encountered trying to get into the U.S. between land border crossings. The four matches were citizens of Serbia and Yemen.

Customs and Border Protection, the parent agency of the Border Patrol, would not share information about terrorism-affiliated encounters, adding that its personnel rely on multiple levels of screening to prevent people who are national security or public safety threats.

"While encounters of known and suspected terrorists at our borders are very uncommon, they underscore the importance of the critical work our agents carry out on a daily basis to vet all individuals encountered at our borders," a CBP spokesperson wrote in an email.

"DHS works with our international partners to share intelligence and other information, including to prevent individuals on the terrorist watchlist from entering the United States," the official wrote. "CBP adjudicates individuals encountered at and between our ports of entry against several classified and unclassified databases to determine if they pose a threat to national security, consistent with the law."

The Washington Examiner was first to report in June that Biden administration officials were forcing out Scott at Border Patrol headquarters in Washington after 16 months on the job.

One person with firsthand knowledge of Scott's decision said in May that Scott was told to retire, resign, or move away from headquarters. The decision by Scott's bosses was “completely driven by politics," even though Scott's position is apolitical and he is a 29-year employee of the Border Patrol.

"I did choose to retire, but I am not retiring to run away from this crisis. I’m just going to fight for you from a slightly different angle," Scott said in his message to agents, though he did not explain his future plans.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

"I am asking each one of you to look in the mirror and remind yourself, and if you haven’t thought about it before, think about the fact that you are not immigration police and our job is not immigration on the border," Scott said. "Our job is to know who and what comes in this country and then to filter it out based on the rules applied by Congress and by law. That’s critically important, and when you put it in the context of immigration only, I think you miss the bigger fight. This job is extremely important. Your mission's very important."

mgh888 #1876120 08/16/21 06:09 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: mgh888
You know since it's one thread down as of all this afternoon, I'll pass and accept that you are trolling or really don't care what you say and write and how much effort you put into anything related to "Palus Politicus". That's certainly the way it has felt for a while I guess.

Not trolling at all. The conversation turned to Afghanistan and I added my comment, as I did about the border when that was being discussed.

Sorry if I don't live up to posting expectations.

I think you know that threads, in all the forums, take twists and turns and deviate from one topic to the next.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Thanks Y’all and this is from one of your own, he voted for Joe … but he’ll be mud to the
Intellectually dishonest mob in here cause he exposes just a few of the lies Joe spewed today … I wonder how Joe enjoys fantasy land, actually I wonder if he’s even coherent enough to know he’s in it … THANKS Y’all

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You love your PMSNBC news links don't you?

J
Legend
Legend
J
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

^ ^ When a troll doesn’t realize he’s trolling someone who agrees with him completely. Hilarious.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg

Wow...thanks for posting this, Diam.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: JulesDawg

^ ^ When a troll doesn’t realize he’s trolling someone who agrees with him completely. Hilarious.

I warned him this was coming...

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend

I got nothing to add.
I just wanted to see this again...

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Legend
Legend

...and again.

Thanks, Jules.
Just one of the many reasons why I love you.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
O
Legend
Legend
O

Got to admit, this is kind of how I feel. America has lost its common sense and common decency.

EDIT: This just crossed my mind too; Guantanamo has outlived both wars.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 08/16/21 11:11 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Got to admit, this is kind of how I feel. America has lost its common sense and common decency.

EDIT: This just crossed my mind too; Guantanamo has outlived both wars.

Gitmo is different. We have a lease with Cuba for the land. In a nutshell, the lease expires when both countries agree or the USA abandons the land. Other than that, there is no expiration date. Since Castro took over in 59, they say the lease is terminated, but we say it isn't, so there we sit. We continue to pay the $4000 some odd number each year.

You have to remember we leased the land after the Spanish American war and have been there since the early 1900's.

Pretty good deal today! We better not give that up.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

Pretty good deal today! We better not give that up.

I don't know the accuracy of your summary or any details other than what you wrote. I just want to ask a question - if there is a sovereign country that we are not at war with and who does not pose any threat to the USA, and we are occupying their land, and they tell us they do not want us there. . . . you seem to believe we should stay there regardless because it's a good deal for us? Don't want to assume but that's how your last post read to me and I wanted to clarify before commenting.

mgh888 #1876224 08/17/21 10:03 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
We have a lease on the land. It's not like we are simply occupying the land.

I understand them not liking the deal and I understand if we were on friendly terms we might give up the lease, or at minimum bring the rent to more modern terms, but it is what it is.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
The terms of the lease are such that either party can cancel any time....

They want to cancel so there is no more lease agreement - it should have been terminated.

I think your attitude seems to show arrogance and contempt/disregard for other nations.

As an analogy - If the the boot was on the other foot and the Japanese were leasing Hawaii and we wanted it back and terminated the lease per the agreement but the Japanese refused to leave and kept paying an insignificant "rent" .... any guesses on what the US government would do? Any thoughts on what you would say?

Pretty sure I have a good idea what you would be advocating for.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So you helped elect a guy who broke agreements the U.S. had made with many other nations and that seemed fine to you. Because the word of the U.S. can be broken any time depending on who gets elected.

But when it comes to other nations, any agreement they make with us they are stuck in for eternity? They install a new government and you say too bad so sad. We elect a new president and all deals are off. Hmmmmm......

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'm confused by the purpose of this thread. Diam, I haven't seen you in forever around here, but I see you keep posting links and then not engaging in any discussion. So, is the purpose of this thread to have a dialogue, or just to throw grenades in a room and then close the door?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Thanks Y’All

Link Copied to Clipboard