#1875803 08/15/21 01:22 PM
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D

That # was from June alone …

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/12/politics/us-mexico-border-migrants/index.html

The Biden administration is facing a "serious challenge" at the US southern border, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said Thursday, saying the US has encountered an "unprecedented" number of migrants illegally crossing the border.

During a news conference in Brownsville, Texas, Mayorkas stressed the sharp increase of migrants arriving at the US-Mexico border, many of whom are fleeing deteriorating conditions in their home countries.

In July, US Customs and Border Protection apprehended 212,672 people, up from June and amid some of the hottest summer weeks -- when arrests usually dip -- and of those, 95,788 individuals were expelled. Twenty-seven percent had previously tried to cross the border, Mayorkas said, acknowledging that a Trump-era policy that allows border authorities to turn migrants away has contributed to people trying to cross the border multiple times.
July marks the highest monthly number of migrants detained at the US-Mexico border in two decades.

Customs and Border Protection also arrested 18,962 unaccompanied children in July, surpassing the number of apprehensions of minors in March, when overcrowded border facilities raised alarm among officials. While the administration has made inroads in moving children out of Customs and Border Protection custody, thousands remain in temporary facilities waiting to be reunited with sponsors, like a parent or relative, in the US.

Thanks Y’all … that’s 400,000 in 2 months when the crossings historically dip .. and the first intellectually dishonest reporter said June was up 10% from March so that means just shy of 170,000 WERE APPREHENDED … that makes just shy of 600k in 3 months …. At this pace were looking at over 2 million illegal crossings that GOT APPREHENDED

And I’m sure most of them were vaccinated and COVID free coming from those well vaccinated countries throughout the world …

Now for the criminal/drug portion of the Thank You …

https://nypost.com/2021/03/22/border-patrol-agent-shares-photos-of-criminals-crossing-into-us/

US border authorities have posted online a terrifying gallery of illegal immigrants they recently busted crossing in from Mexico — including suspected pedophiles, rapists and murderers.

The parade of at least 10 hardened criminals comes amid a southern border crisis that has been blamed on the Biden administration’s eased policies.

“In the past four days, #USBP agents arrested a murderer, an MS-13 gang member, and two sexual predators illegally present in the country. #RGV agents continue safeguarding our communities from violent criminals like these,” tweeted Deputy Chief Patrol Agent Joel Martinez of the US Border Patrol’s Rio Grande Valley sector Friday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigra...ically-n1272676

EL PASO, Texas — Federal agents in this section of the southern border say they’ve seen a staggering 4,000 percent increase in fentanyl seizures over the last three years.

Those busts are not at ports of entry, where most smuggled drugs are typically found. The Border Patrol says the rising amount of fentanyl is being found in the desert – transported by increasingly brazen smugglers who are exploiting stretched federal resources.

In 2018, the Border Patrol in the El Paso sector found just one pound of fentanyl outside ports of entry. In 2019, two pounds. In 2020, nine.

During the 2021 fiscal year, agents have found 41 pounds so far WOW … FRICKING WOW!! – a dramatic rise that experts attribute to the increasing role in drug cartels producing the illicit drug themselves with raw materials from China. The sharp rise from 2018 to 2020 suggests the coronavirus pandemic did not artificially inflate the 2021 numbers.

According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, two milligrams of fentanyl can be lethal, depending on a person’s body size. One kilogram of fentanyl has the potential to kill 500,000 people. A kilogram is roughly 2.2 pounds.

THANKS Y’ALL , appreciate it …

P
Legend
Legend
P
You're welcome! wink

I mean you're welcome that they're being arrested.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Cool that means we’re replacing the number of Americans who died due to a complete lack of leadership from covid during the trump administration.

Keep em coming.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
Wait........we've been told on here repeatedly that the border was closed.

At least the illegals were vaccinated, right?

They're all good people just looking to improve themselves by illegally entering the country and then.....illegally living here.

No problem here. Move along.

At least the child 'detention centers' have been closed........wait, I don't think so. We just don't see them in the news anymore.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I guess you must have missed the part about them being arrested. Moving on.....

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yeah and that wall that helped get trump elected is really doing a great job, and we didnt have to pay for it Mexico did !

Joe Thomas #73
PitDAWG #1875815 08/15/21 02:03 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Nope. I caught that part. Next question is: How many WEREN'T caught and arrested.

I thought many on here, and the biden admin. said the border was closed.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

Nope. I caught that part. Next question is: How many WEREN'T caught and arrested.

Are you saying trumps wall isnt working?

Joe Thomas #73
P
Legend
Legend
P
So if you're capturing them and sending them back, what do you think closed means? Are you trying to say that if you close the border they just stop coming? I guess according to you if someone closes their store and somebody breaks in anyway, their store wasn't really closed. Brilliant.

And I guess if you want to know how many are getting through you should research that. Are you saying they didn't get through when Trump was president?

Dear God man.

#gmstrong
BADdog #1875821 08/15/21 02:15 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: BADdog

He really didn't build that long of a wall... However, check it out and you'll find that while part of the wall was rebuilt on Trumps watch, most all of it was scheduled and paid for under Obama...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
B
Legend
Legend
B

Even though arrested, it is still record numbers because of the nit wit policy, or lack of we have.

You have read the comments. We have people calling for more illegal entries. They welcome that.

Face it Arch, we have a large number of people in this country who don't care about border security or this country.

All they do is call people like us names. It's what communists do. Point fingers, call you something then try to have you arrested.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
And they still can't seem to grasp the difference between a fence and a wall. Do you remember all of those contractors who actually built thirty feet wide sample walls that were built in San Diego to try to land the contract to build it? They actually took Trump seriously when Trump said he was going to build a wall.

Silly rabbit. Tricks are for kids.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:
All they do is call people like us names. It's what communists do.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Analysis: Biden kept a Trump-era border policy in place - that was a mistake, allies say

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-k...say-2021-07-07/

Fascists aren't any better Peen. The problem is you don't seem to have a clue what a communist is and ignore what fascists look like.

#gmstrong
Swish #1875833 08/15/21 02:37 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Swish
Cool that means we’re replacing the number of Americans who died due to a complete lack of leadership from covid during the trump administration.

Keep em coming.

208,548 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet there have been many positive measures to slow down the death rate and take precautions to prevent the spread. At least for anyone and everyone willing to listen. You can't blame the ignorance of people on who is sending the message. Oh wait, never mind, you just did.

#gmstrong
BADdog #1875845 08/15/21 02:56 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: BADdog

Yes, because it didn't get built.

How many WEREN"T caught - that's the question.

PitDAWG #1875847 08/15/21 02:58 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
10 robbers walk into your apartment. You catch 2 or 3. Is your apartment 'closed'? Good God man.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I know it would actually take things like research and reading. You know those hard things you don't like to do. But rather than keep asking everyone to do your homework, why don't you seek the answer you're looking for yourself? That obviously doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

But since that seems to be your obvious approach, how many people weren't caught while trump was president? See how that works?

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
10 robbers walk into your apartment. You catch 2 or 3. Is your apartment 'closed'? Good God man.

If your door was locked, yes it was closed. So how many people weren't caught while Trump was president?

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Biden/Obama/Globalists have the US borders wide open to millions of coronavirus illegal aliens and the WALL will never be finished.

Even your FAKE NEWS MEDIA can't look past this disaster.

LOL...I love your fake news links...MSNBC...CNN...HILARIOUS!!

Great job!

P
Legend
Legend
P
Do you like anything that's even close to a fact? Do you know how much actual, new border "wall", as you keep calling a fence, was built during trump's presidency? 47 miles. There was 700 miles of new wall proposed in total. That's 11.75 miles per year. That means at the rate Trump built the fence/wall it would have taken him over 59 and a half years to complete.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46748492

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1875859 08/15/21 03:29 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
So, in typical fashion, you totally avoid the question.

Then change the topic.

PitDAWG #1875861 08/15/21 03:31 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A

If your door was locked, yes it was closed. So how many people weren't caught while Trump was president?

But the door wasn't locked - ala hundreds of thousands are coming in every month.

You, and others, as well as the biden admin said the border was closed.

P
Legend
Legend
P
No, you asked a question that you seem too lazy to look up for yourself. I don't have your answer and it's not my job to get it for you.

And I guess if you want to address now many people managed to sneak by border security under one president, all presidents are fair game.

Did you get away with not doing your own homework in school? I would hope not. But you sure try to do it here.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
So are you talking about the hundreds of thousands being caught or some number you have no idea of that aren't being caught? Because you keep asking everyone else for that number. You do realize that if you're caught breaking into a country you entered illegally you actually did get caught, right?

That's the very definition of something being closed.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1875864 08/15/21 03:41 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I did my research, the number that got through without getting caught since Biden's inauguration is 3.

2 are still in Arizona, the 3rd moved on to New Mexico.

Last edited by Jester; 08/15/21 03:41 PM.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
PitDAWG #1875865 08/15/21 03:42 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A

How was the door locked when hundreds of thousands entered?

PitDAWG #1875867 08/15/21 03:43 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Lazy isn't my thing. You, on the other hand, avoid all questions. Period.

If it doesn't suit your agenda, you change the topic. I've grown so tired of you.

P
Legend
Legend
P
That's the same question you could have asked for decades now no matter who was president. But you aren't asking that. If someone breaks into your house, the door was locked.

The same border security is in place now as there was when trump was president. They are arresting those crossing the border illegally just as they were then.

So according to your logic, the door has never been locked.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

Even though arrested, it is still record numbers because of the nit wit policy, or lack of we have.

You have read the comments. We have people calling for more illegal entries. They welcome that.

Face it Arch, we have a large number of people in this country who don't care about border security or this country.

All they do is call people like us names. It's what communists do. Point fingers, call you something then try to have you arrested.

When did Biden change Trump's Border Policy?

Biden to extend Trump-era expulsion policy as 'record numbers' of migrants cross border

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/02/politics/aclu-title-42/index.html

Analysis: Biden kept a Trump-era border policy in place - that was a mistake, allies say

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-k...say-2021-07-07/

Not only did he leave most of Trump's policies in place, he's now also reinstating those he ended to placate and pacify Trumpians. Joe is trying to be everybody's POTUS... Something Trump never even attempted.

Biden Administration Ordered to Reinstate Trump’s Remain in Mexico Policy

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-admin...icy-11628963982

Biden railed against Trump’s immigration policies, now defends them in courts

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/10/biden-trump-immigration-policies-503108

SO, it looks like the border problem belongs to both sides now. Truth of the matter is that it always has been on both and shouldn't be a partisan issue. BUT you poor misguided souls think Trump had it figured out, when really few immigrants wanted to relocate to Trump's New Gilead USA. I personally don't think a white supremacist authoritarian state is appealing to true Americans, let alone POC immigrants.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 08/15/21 03:57 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
They're not especially big on looking up or looking at facts. I've come to accept that.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1875872 08/15/21 04:00 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
At least, lwl, I look at facts. Not facts that fit my agenda. Your ploy is so tired it's lame.

You only care about attacking any cons/rep, and you only care about defending any d/lib.

So much for the guy that, years ago, tried to proclaim he was open.

Go ahead, get the last word here. Make it quick, as there are some threads where you haven't posted in the last several minutes.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Am I the only one to see the rich irony behind these two sentences, written back-to-back?

How do you shave in the morning, since you apparently cast no reflection?

wink

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I see you have nothing to comment on but personal attacks. Nothing to dispute that according to you, no president has ever "closed the border". Because according to you once they manage to cross that border it means the border isn't closed.

It's your typical game plan. Once you are proven wrong and lose, all you have left is a personal attack. No evidence, no counterpoint, no substance. The arch we've all come to know and love.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:

Am I the only one to see the rich irony behind these two sentences, written back-to-back?

wink

It's pretty rich. "Watch me call you names while I accuse you of calling us names". And no, I'm pretty sure he doesn't see it.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1875889 08/15/21 06:28 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
So, you can't answer a question. I see.

PitDAWG #1875891 08/15/21 06:29 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:

wink

It's pretty rich. "Watch me call you names while I accuse you of calling us names". And no, I'm pretty sure he doesn't see it.

Careful here. You might catch someones vengeance.

P
Legend
Legend
P
What question? a hypothetical question there is no answer to? One you refuse to even try to show proof of yourself? Do your own homework. It's not my job to do your imaginary quiz for you.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Careful here. You might catch someones vengeance.

rofl

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Thanks Y’All

Link Copied to Clipboard