Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Oh boohoo. Cry giant tears because some people went to sporting events.

You are safe under your moldy rock.

The family and friends of over 1500 dead Americans who now dying from Covid a day are shedding lots of tears. While people like you mock those of us who are concerned for the health and safety of our fellow Americans.

Bravo! Murica!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
This entire article had me laughing so hard man lololol

Steve Bannon's right-wing 'gladiator school' booted from Italian monastery

https://www.yahoo.com/news/steve-bannons-wing-gladiator-school-163423431.html

An effort by former Trump advisor Steve Bannon to set up a right-wing "gladiator school" in an 800-year-old Italian monastery has seemingly been derailed, the Art Newspaper reported on Wednesday.

The group was to be called the Academy for the Judeo-Christian West, and Bannon described it as a "gladiator school" for conservatives.

Harnwell told the Art Newspaper that he is appealing the ruling that led to his eviction in Italy's highest court. The British conservative said that plans to establish the school were still moving forward and that classes would be taught online for the time-being. "We have over 5,000 requests to participate," Harnwell told the Art Newspaper.

The Italian culture ministry evicted Benjamin Harnwell, a British Catholic conservative and Bannon's ally, from the medieval monastery, the paper said.

Bannon in March was infuriated when his group's lease for the building - the Certosa di Trisulti - was revoked by Italy's Council of State, which cited reasons such as poor financial planning for the move, per the Daily Beast.

"The government have proven themselves corrupt, incompetent, and broke," Bannon said in a statement to the Daily Beast at the time. "Everybody - allies and foes alike - admit the annulment of our lease was politically motivated."

"This ruling is a joke which brings further shame on Italy's already-stained judiciary in eyes of the whole world," Bannon said, adding, "We refuse to be stopped by the corrupt bureaucracy that infests Italian government and hurts the Italian people."

Bannon, who was pardoned by President Donald Trump earlier this year after being charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud and money laundering, intended to use the Italian monastery as an academy to train a new generation of conservative "culture warriors," the New Yorker reported in May. The political academy would churn out the "next Tom Cottons, Mike Pompeos, Nikki Haleys: that next generation that follows Trump," Bannon told the magazine at the time.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
The next generation to follow trump?
Statistics say the dude is going to be in the ground in a few short years. The only people that’ll follow donny there are the baby boomers and COVIDiots.

[Linked Image]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Swish
Gym is too dumb to realize that most of the student body and faculty is vaccinated at Wisconsin, and also that almost everyone in that stadium hates him and the GOP.

The Wisconsin Badgers were one of the multiple college games chanting "F" Joe Biden on Saturday! thumbsup

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Really? Where did you see that? I see a few of those redneck southern schools did but nothing about Wisconsin.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Really? Where did you see that? I see a few of those redneck southern schools did but nothing about Wisconsin.

My bad, it was southern schools...however, when showing those schools, a photo of Wisconsin was thrown into the mix. Honest mistake!

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
No problem. I just hadn't seen that anywhere.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
You are such a wannabe troll. But sorry miss thang, I couldn't care less about people going to a game. I'm talking about his "Real America" crap. Screw gym and anybody else that tries to say I'm not a real American. I bet his ass never served in the military. I'd like to punch him in the face... a lot...

On this we can agree. I don't like it when anybody uses phrases like "Real American" and assigns it to a singular belief or philosophy... "Real Americans" believe a lot of different things, "Real Americans" should be able to disagree....

yebat' Putin
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Mitch McConnell says 'America must never default' as he doubles down on the GOP refusing to help Democrats raise debt ceiling
Joseph Zeballos-Roig 21 hours ago

McConnell says the US shouldn't neglect its debt obligations while insisting Republicans won't back raising the debt ceiling.
He says Democrats can raise it on their own, which they have shot down.
Treasury Secretary Yellen warned of a potential default in October that could cause "irreparable damage" to the economy.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell says the US shouldn't fail to service its growing national debt, while doubling down on his insistence that the GOP will oppose raising the debt ceiling.

"America must never default," the Kentucky Republican said in an interview with the Louisville Courier-Journal published Thursday.

He went on: "The debt ceiling needs to be raised. The issue is who should do it. And under these uniquely unprecedented circumstances, it's their obligation to do it. And they have the votes to do it, and they will do it."

McConnell's remarks underscored the brewing resistance among Republicans on renewing the nation's ability to pay its bills, known as the debt ceiling. The vast majority of Senate Republicans and a sizable portion of GOP lawmakers in the House say Democrats must lift the debt ceiling on their own in a social spending plan being drafted.

The GOP is on course to break with its past approach under President Donald Trump, given they struck deals with Democrats to raise or suspend the debt ceiling three times during his term. But a 2011 budget showdown between House Republicans and the Obama administration rattled financial markets and led to a downgrade in the US credit rating.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Wednesday that Democrats will not include a debt ceiling increase in the $3.5 trillion party-line spending bill they're pushing through the reconciliation process. That path requires only a simple majority vote.

Joe Biden could blow up the nation's political money game and 'pack' the Federal Election Commission with liberals. But he won't push the detonation plunger.
"We Democrats supported lifting the debt ceiling because it's the responsible thing to do," she said at a press conference, adding Congress would be paying off "the Trump credit card"

"I would hope that the Republicans would act in a similarly responsible way," she said.

Democrats may add the debt ceiling measure onto an emergency spending bill the White House wants Congress to approve to finance relief efforts after Hurricane Ida and a string of wildfires, and avert a government shutdown at the end of September. That tactic could persuade some Republicans to support the legislation.

The debt ceiling is the legal limit that the US can borrow to maintain federal operations, set by Congress. It was last suspended for two years in July 2019. Raising the debt limit doesn't increase the national debt.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has urged lawmakers since June to raise the debt ceiling. But Congress barreled past a July 31 deadline to do so and the Treasury Department jumpstarted what it calls "extraordinary measures" to pay off the nation's bills for a short period of time.

Yellen warned Wednesday the US could default on its debt sometime in October if lawmakers don't act before then, a month earlier than expected.

"A delay that calls into question the federal government's ability to meet all its obligations would likely cause irreparable damage to the U.S. economy and global financial markets," she said in a letter to Congress.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mcconnell-us-must-never-default-gop-biden-debt-ceiling-2021-9

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
We should cut taxes on big business. That’ll help, right?

donny was a moron.

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I abhor that man. He is the most stark example of everything that has gone wrong in our political system. The double speak and blatant double standards are just absolutely horrific.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
The whole lot of them are a joke. The fact they can not only rehash this argument every year/couple of years but also flip-flop which side of the argument they're on solely based on the red/blue color of a seat is.... I honestly don't know the word I'm searching for right now.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

donny was a moron.

past-tense?
that's quite generous of you.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: dawglover05
I abhor that man. He is the most stark example of everything that has gone wrong in our political system. The double speak and blatant double standards are just absolutely horrific.

He's worse than you thought.
Here's the 411

Mitch: Part One (of 5)

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

donny was a moron.

past-tense?
that's quite generous of you.

And he doesn't even need to come up with new material......

Donald Trump Says California Recall Election 'Probably Rigged' by Democrats

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...iyu?li=BB141NW3

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
As predictable as the sun rising in the east... there is a democrat in the Whitehouse and the GOP is concerned about the debt again.

yebat' Putin
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Amazing isn't it.. They do this all the time.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
As predictable as the sun rising in the east... there is a democrat in the Whitehouse and the GOP is concerned about the debt again.

You're talking "the gop" as a party, correct? Because as an individual, I've been concerned about the debt for a long, long time, regardless of who's in the white house.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well we agree on that, but Republicans are particularly oblivious to the debt when they hold office, only to reawaken when a Democrat is in office.

Democrats don’t care either, and that is not the way either.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

You're talking "the gop" as a party, correct? Because as an individual, I've been concerned about the debt for a long, long time, regardless of who's in the white house.

I for one can appreciate your concerns... They are well founded.

But I will bet you that DC was thinking Congressional Republicans "suddenly care" again.

There are plenty of Republican and democratic citizens out there that are really and rightfully concerned about our Debt and Deficit.

There are I'm sure many of those same people that know that we need to spend some money right now on things like Roads and Bridges...Infrastructure. There are many such things that we need to address because they've been ignored for far to long by both D and R presidents.

There really isn't any getting around that.

The real question is, how do we accomplish those things while eliminating all the Pork...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
While I certainly do not disagree with you, there are ways with which to spend money that pays at least some dividends and there are are ways that pay little to no dividends. So to some extent you get a return on your investment depending on which way you spend that money. Certainly not all of it comes back but let's look at the difference here.

Infrastructure. It creates well paying jobs with which tax money comes back into the government. It creates an environment that gives consumers of those jobs more expendable income which in turn goes back into and stimulates the economy. Green jobs serve the exact same purpose. These are just a couple of examples.

Let's contrast that with huge tax breaks for corporations and the wealthy. The claim most often attempted is how that creates jobs. Now I think we can both agree that only a fool would believe that. Business does not create jobs when there isn't a need. It's not as if business is going to say, "Wow I just got my pockets lined with cash so I think I'll just hire people I don't really need now".

That's not how business works. Business creates new jobs when the demand for their goods and services rise to the level they need to expand production. That doesn't happen unless the average consumer gets more expendable income to but their goods and services. I covered how you achieve that above.

Stimulating the economy and increasing your tax base only happens when good paying blue collar jobs are created and wages rise.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
House republicans are all about the Afghanistan withdrawal hearings today in another attempt to further bash Biden... meanwhile January sixth was just a peaceful protest. Shameful.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
House republicans are all about the Afghanistan withdrawal hearings today in another attempt to further bash Biden... meanwhile January sixth was just a peaceful protest. Shameful.

I watched about 15 minutes of that and frankly, it's like anything else. Hit the other party, to hell with right and wrong. Everything is all about dividing us,, nothing about uniting us. Jackasses, one and all.

Was it Mark Twain that said something like, "you are never
wrong to do right"? Anyway, regardless of who said it, it's holds true..

I really wish the politicians would grasp the concept.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
That would require admitting how messed up and wrong they are... never going to happen. We might as well pick up our guns and start shooting because they are never going to return to sanity before some awful ish happens to them. Hell, they are dying right and left yet still fighting facts on covid all over some dumbass ideas about freedumb, and internet troll named Q, and Donnie's lies about it. Mama always said, "stupid is as stupid does"...

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/13/21 10:30 PM.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Pick up your gun and start shooting.

O
Legend
Legend
O

M
Legend
Legend
M
I don't normally watch these links.... yours or anybody else's.

Just happened to watch this one to see when and what was said.... hard to believe that anti-vaxxers have a conspiracy theory that this woman wasn't treated with a provably dangerous drug that is not recommended by literally anyone other than the crazies. smh

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Pdawg

Yes, and now the Young Republicans of Strongsville are taking credit for him now wanting to run,,, calling him a traitor..

For me, I think he's smart guy...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

Yes, and now the Young Republicans of Strongsville are taking credit for him now wanting to run,,, calling him a traitor..

The Young Republicans of Strongsville are a very sharp group! thumbsup

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Anthony was two years behind me at the same high school. He was always a good guy. Hard worker and we’ll respected by everyone at school, both on the field and off the field. He participated in a Summer Enrichment Program we had back in ‘98 and he was part of the group that I oversaw. Genuinely good kid at the time. Everyone I know who knows him talks about how he’s a good dude.

But, I guess if you think independently and you show loyalty to your own convictions rather to one person, the machine will come for you. How people are too bull-headed to see how concerning that is frightens the hell out of me. Nothing good has ever come from that dynamic.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
I wish him and his family well.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

You wouldn't know sharp if it poked your eyes out.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: fishtheice

They support Trump,, they support anyone that would overthrow the government for their own ends..

That's not sharp, that's brainwashed.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O

This is a real image of Tucker. The graphic was up about General Milley. But the graphic tells the Truth about Tucker.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/20/21 12:30 AM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Look at this absolutely BS Project Veritas "report":

Straight propaganda garbage.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
The longer this goes on the more we are learning.....

Memo shows Trump lawyer's six-step plan for Pence to overturn the election

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/20/politics/trump-pence-election-memo/index.html

After this 6 step process to overturn the election happened Pence called.....

Mike Pence sought advice from former VP Dan Quayle on how to deal with Trump, book says

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2021...ril/8339052002/

I know the standard reply. "But it was just a book to make money." And " But it's CNN".

Anyone who thinks these reports wouldn't be denied if they weren't true is only fooling themselves.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
They’ll just accuse you of ‘still’ talking about trump, while ignoring what an absolute provably unAmerican festering pile of human trash he was… and still is.

[Linked Image]
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus What Republicans Have Turned Into Numéro Trois

Link Copied to Clipboard