Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
mgh888 #1880019 09/01/21 08:03 PM
Legend
Legend
That's it? I'm attacking you... NO FAIR!?

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
mgh888 #1880025 09/01/21 08:15 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
Does anybody know Diam personally? I ask because this is the most unhinged and out of touch from reality posting I have ever seen from anyone ... I know the Trump supporters only have their emotional knee jerk reactions to rely on but this is worst ever. And with the board with throw long and 40 cent on it, you know that's bad. Someone get the guy some help.

Everything Diam said is verifiable with online news sources.

Some on this board, however, should seek help for their excessive hate and obvious TDS...

It's the 100% fake outrage.

Many on here have met Diam. I know him through the board. It's not fake outrage. Whether you agree with him or not doesn't matter. He believes what he posts. He is truly outraged by what is happening.

#gmstrong
Pdawg #1880026 09/01/21 08:20 PM
Legend
Legend
Ill add that I'm one of the people he is thanking. I voted against Trump. I still would consider him a friend.

#gmstrong
Pdawg #1880032 09/01/21 09:00 PM
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Knowing that, I don’t like u anymore … wink

EVERYONE should be outraged … this was a total catastrophe from the start and 13 American warriors paid for joKe’s incompetence … oh wait …

THANKS Y’All

I’m extremely peed off, I don’t take the loss of life lightly, especially when its from an UNFORCED ERROR and INCOMPETENCE … pulling out the military and closing bagram before getting every one out was as dumb as it gets ……. And it tells me all I need to know about those defending joKe …

and there’s still American’s over there and what about all the afghan’s that helped us … it’s like they have no clue how joKe left is going to affect us down the road throughout the world …

The difference between me and the intellectually dishonest crew is I would be blasting Trump just as bad as I am joKe if Trump did this …. I do not consider u part of the intellectually dishonest crew P, we have differing opinions on some things but I doubt this is one of them, I feel we could have an honest convo about things we disagree on unlike these intellectually dishonest posters who only care about 1 thing ….

Have a good night P, we need to have a chat before the next election … wink

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Here’s 1 … her entire facebook post in on the link … now the intellectually dishonest crew will poo poo it cause its from fox even though these are her words ….

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mother-of-...-during-meeting

Chappell said Biden reportedly spoke more about his own deceased son, former Delaware State Attorney General Joseph "Beau" Biden III, than Nikoui. The younger Biden, who died in 2015 at age 46, had served in Iraq with the U.S. Army and passed away from glioblastoma – an aggressive form of brain cancer.

"You tried to interrupt me and give me your own sob story and I had to tell you, ‘this isn’t about you so don’t make it about you!’" Chappell writes.

She continued, "You then said you just wanted me to know that you know how I feel and I let you know that you don’t know how I feel and you do not have the right to tell me you know how I feel! You then rolled your f***ing eyes in your head like you were annoyed with me and I let you know that the only reason I was talking to you was out of respect for my son. …"

As Biden turned to walk away, the grieving mother said she let him know "my sons blood was on your hands and you threw your hand up behind you as you walked away from me like you were saying ‘ok whatever!’"

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Here’s 2 …

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...last-Biden.html

Emotional fathers of Marines killed in ISIS-K bombing say 'disrespectful' Biden checked his watch EVERY TIME a casket was removed from the plane during dignified transfer: One dad slams the president for talking 'about his son more than mine'…

There’s more articles and many video’s … I’m sure the CNN’s and main stream media outlets and YouTube are hiding the outrage from at least half the gold star parents joKe is 100% responsible for ….

Let me know if the intellectually dishonest crew needs more proof ….

Legend
Legend
I haven't read the whole thread but I can say we probably agree on a lot of this. I am pissed off about the way this evacuation took place. I'm not upset about leaving, it was way past time. Trusting the Taliban to work the perimeter was crazy. Not going out and picking up our citizens that wanted out is unconscionable. We are now negotiating with the Taliban to get them out of the country.

Biden's response is complete crap. The man is taking a victory lap when Americans are still in harms way. He is defiant the press says. Problem is he is being defiant about his decision to leave, something everyone agrees with. He says the buck stops with him but he sure is placing a lot of blame elsewhere.

As far as the next election I will have a huge problem if the choices are between Trump and Biden (or any of his subordinates). Ill be praying for someone new to come out of nowhere. Hopefully a moderate or conservative that's not crazy.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Honestly, I don't know if it was disrespect or if he's just got worsening Dementia. Definitely looks like his short term memory is going. Dead soldiers make him think of his son, which is in long term memory. He can't keep the connection to current events in his head because his short term memory isn't working right. Failing short term memory would also explain his constant watch checking.

I caretake for a 93 y/o grandmother with memory issues, so it wasn't hard to picture Biden throwing up his hands in frustration with a failing memory. The stress of the Presidency takes a lot out of the holders of the office.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Legend
Legend
By the way, since you are back I'd love to hear your takes in pure football.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
And Obama had the audacity to wear a tan suit!!!!!! willynilly

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
THANKS Y’All for sinking to another new low …

why would u block the names of our fallen heroes names from being read on the floor of the house … guilty conscience …. INCREDIBLE …

THANKS Y’All

Legend
Legend
You cons know nothing about empathy, privacy, integrity, or security do ya?

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

"I would be blasting Trump just as bad as I am joKe if Trump did this …"

Really?

I do not believe you.

You are trying to make it sound like Biden flawed as he may be that personally he does not care about lost lives.

You have no idea about his feelings.

Yet trump in your world bears no responsibility for anything.

What did you say when he left the Kurds to die?

Where was your outrage when children were separated from their parents? He wanted to set an example.

Where was your outrage when the capital was attacked by insurectionists intent on overthrowing the government? Led by yours truly. And please don't pretend about his role. People died.

How about the lose of Americans from covid?

Can you look in your mirror and say trump did the right things to protect the citizens of this country?

So, please do not lie to yourself and say you would have blasted trump.

Pdawg #1880113 09/02/21 08:49 AM
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Pdawg

Many on here have met Diam. I know him through the board. It's not fake outrage. Whether you agree with him or not doesn't matter. He believes what he posts. He is truly outraged by what is happening.

Maybe fake outrage isn't the right expression. I am sure Diam is a great guy at a Browns game and to talk football with.... but my issue has been the same since the start of this:

- Biden owns this mess. He is POTUS.
- That said, it's not Biden's plan - he signs off on the plan much like any POTUS would do. The only exception I can think of is when Trump went against the advise of his Military and unilaterally pulled out of Syria. More on that in a bit.
- While Biden owns this and I don't want to make excuses - anyone thinking Trump would have handled this better is lying or simply in denial. We saw the most chaotic term by any POTUUS under Trump ... thinking this one issue was going to be better has zero credibility - add to the situation [1] Trump's contempt for veterans [2] Trump's xenophobic nature ... he sure as hell isn't going to embrace 1,000s of Afghans being rushed into our country.
- You can be damned sure that the same thing would have happened under Trump (with someone elses plan) but the ONE difference, Trump would be lambasting his Generals, blaming EVERYONE and everyone.

- then you get onto what was left unsaid during Trump's years in office:
- Nth Syria pull out - overnight, no plan, against military advise --- Mass genocide resulted. And he abandoned "our allies"
- He chit all over McCain any chance he could.
- He called dead veterans 'Losers'
- He cancelled a WW! memorial event because of the rain.
- He does not care one little bit about veterans. And what did we hear from Diam and other Trump supporters who now spam the board every day about Biden and Afghanistan?

Lastly - regard American lives lost and the impact Trump or Biden has had.... Trump so badly mishandled the Covid situation, downplayed the impact, made totally false statements from calling it the latest media hoax, to it disappearing, to using bleach .... and as a result, without any possible shred of doubt, ,1000s or 10,000s of Americans have died from Covid needlessly. . . . . and again, what did we hear from the posters shouting loudest about Biden right now???? Nada. . . .

So - however you want to call that, it's what has happened and every time I've seen another false/hypocritical spamming of a new variation of the same story, I've clapped back. As have others.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Legend
Legend
P
You're correct. He wouldn't be. When Trump deserted the Kurds in Syria, the very people who helped us defeat Isis there, they were slaughtered. There was no airlift. NONE of them were helped to leave. Trump deserted all of them.

From Diam and his posse? Not a peep. Not a single word. That's just how they roll.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
No, thank you for supporting the traitorous Donald Trump and almost ending our democracy. Thank you for being the party of the dumbassery that has put America on the brink financially and militarily. Thanks for your political policies to make America stupid by underfunding schools, not valuing education, denying science, and constant mocking and denigration of those who earn degrees and apply their education for the better good. Thank you for exposing how weak our medical system actually is and for all the non-covid medical emergency deaths occurring in the red states because antivaxxers have flooded the system with preventable covid cases. Thanks for all the bigotry, hate, fascism, and attempt to install an authoritarian government. Thanks for liking (supporting) Putin more than your President. Thanks for going along with Trump's moves to help Putin grow stronger and the cowardice displayed at Helsinki. Thanks for all the hate. And most of all thanks for the incessant trolling, lies, misinformation, and worthless contributions to finding any sort of solutions going forward. I guess thank you for being nothing more than mere dregs in our society.

Shall I go on, OR can you grasp the point?

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
You
guys are a laugh a minute.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
You
guys are a laugh a minute.

Except they aren't joking. They are dead serious and believe the things they say.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
So do you guys and that's even funnier.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
THANKS Y’all

Just one lie after another …. 98% of what joKe has said about Afghanistan has been a lie ….

Worse than that is the fact he left Americans behind and is 100% responsible for the death of 13 American heroes who lost there lives due to his incompetence ….

Y’All must be real proud of yourselves … nice job … rolleyes

THANKS Y’All

O
Legend
Legend
O
omg smh.

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
THANKS Y’All

Good Luck to all the Americans and SIV’s joKe left behind, may the good lord guide you on your treacherous journey.

God Bless the brave Americans who are risking everything to try and save the people the president Y’all elected out of the mess your boy created!

THANKS Y’All

O
Legend
Legend
O
Since this thread is just about throwing grenades and walking away.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-...cbc48abdca144eb

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Seen that the Taliban are letting more internationals including Americans out on Qatar airlines flights today.

M
Legend
Legend
M
I wonder what the ransom fee was....

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Was there one?

#gmstrong
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
THANKS Y’All

WOW … employers are required to have everyone vaccinated or tested once a week and either the employer or the employee has to pay for it OR fire them …. But the ILLEGALS pouring across the southern border at over 200k a month don’t have to get vaccinated THANKS Y’All

WTF … just more from bizzaro world …. What a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MOVE by the admin that at one point said they would not get vaccinated if Trump had anything to do with the vaccine ….

THANKS TO TRUMP and operation warp speed we got the vaccine at a pace never even imagined …. And these pieces of crap Y’all elected who once said they wouldn’t get vaccinated because of Trump are now shoving those vaccines down everyone’s throats … THANKS Y’All

A reporter asked that lying POC Jen Psaki why businesses were being mandated to vaccinate but illegals weren’t … her answer and this is a direct quote and the entire quote … “THAT’S CORRECT” …

Wow …

One of my friends in healthcare in upstate NY told me yesterday that there suspending child births because of the nurse shortage created by VACCINE MANDATES …. THANKS Y’All

This policy is as bad as the plan to withdraw from Afghanistan ,,, THANKS Y’All

I guess if U hate COMMON SENSE or are INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST you don’t miss Trump ….

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

B
Legend
Legend
B
All a part of the plan my man.

I "love" how everybody is considered a "worker" and not called a employee. LOL

Lexicon right out of the communist playbook.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
indoctrinated, brain washed propaganda. Trump gets credit for 'operation warp speed' = but no manetion of the 10,000s of dead Americans because of how incompetent his handling of the pandemic was?

The more things change the more they stay the same.
mgh888 #1882094 09/12/21 09:56 AM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
indoctrinated, brain washed propaganda. Trump gets credit for 'operation warp speed' = but no manetion of the 10,000s of dead Americans because of how incompetent his handling of the pandemic was?

Or the fact that many of the unvaccinated are the same idiots that voted for donny…. The guy they give credit for ‘creating’ the vaccine. Their feeble brains do more summersaults navigating that conundrum than an Olympic gymnast in training.

Hey Diam… donny still sucks. I would have told you in November but you ran and hid like a little b@&%€.

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Or maybe those healthcare workers are just worn out by the unvaccinated Darwin Award winners that they have to take care of until they collect their reward.

If you don’t have your shot you are the problem.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
I hate wandering into these threads, BUT, no, it isn't them being "worn out by others".. I personally know people in the healthcare industry - people that have worked on the floors through this entire thing with careers of 10+ years - that are walking away from their jobs due to hospitals mandating the shot. I know several others that wish they could, financially.

So, take whatever shots you want, but your smarmy assertion that it is being worn down by so-called "Darwin Award winners" is 1000% off-base.

In fact, Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, and Metro were all in talks for WEEKS about all announcing that they would require the shot. Then, Metro announced they would require it and CC & UH announced they wouldn't - and it's because they know that they can now poach nurses from Metro.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

mgh888 #1882106 09/12/21 11:43 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O

You mean 100,000s... six hundred thousand dead. 3-4 thousand died on 9/11 and we fought two 20 year wars over that.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
I hate wandering into these threads, BUT, no, it isn't them being "worn out by others".. I personally know people in the healthcare industry - people that have worked on the floors through this entire thing with careers of 10+ years - that are walking away from their jobs due to hospitals mandating the shot. I know several others that wish they could, financially.

So, take whatever shots you want, but your smarmy assertion that it is being worn down by so-called "Darwin Award winners" is 1000% off-base.

In fact, Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, and Metro were all in talks for WEEKS about all announcing that they would require the shot. Then, Metro announced they would require it and CC & UH announced they wouldn't - and it's because they know that they can now poach nurses from Metro.

They should require it and any hospital staff that refuse to get it should go... This is pure BS when all sorts of hospitals and doctors are telling us every day that this has become a pandemic of the unvaccinated. I'm a little surprised at this from you Purp, I mean I know you are conservative but damn.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Point well taken, and I would have never said that to you.

The harsh response was intended for the author.

Regarding those who do not want the shot, the reason that the pandemic continues is we have unvaccinated among us. That is the simple truth, and as long as there are unvaccinated people the pandemic will not end. Those are the facts that we as individuals and as a society have to deal with.

Last edited by ChargerDawg; 09/12/21 12:52 PM. Reason: Additional comment.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Cleveland Clinic and UH will eventually require it as well. They'll poach from Metro and Summa first to fill their needs and then comply with the Federal mandate and say their hands are tied. Savvy business move.

Here are their statements from just the other day...

Cleveland Clinic:
"The COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective and are the best way to protect individuals from severe illness or death from the virus," said Cleveland Clinic officials in a statement. "We are awaiting more information and plan to comply with federal requirements. Nearly 80% of our caregivers have already received their COVID-19 vaccine."

UH:
"As we’ve maintained, we believe that the vaccines are safe, effective and recommended. We believe in the science because we participated in developing the vaccines. COVID-19 vaccines prevent severe illness, hospitalization and death. Until we have a chance to review the rules the President referenced in his address this evening, we can’t comment on the specific requirements, but believe that getting vaccinated is one of the most important ways people can protect themselves, the people they care about, and their communities from COVID-19."

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/...3b-11c5f9a8d650

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater

FACTS DON’T MATTER TO THEM, not one little bit …. not to a single one of them … there so INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST that I wouldn’t believe it unless I saw it …

There as bad in here as the main stream media is … they prolly don’t even know a women in a gorilla mask threw an egg at Larry Elder and then took a swing at one of his security guards cause none of the outlets they go to covered it … can u imagine if that happened to say oBUMa or Cory Booker or Kamalalala … they’d want her hung but Elder is the wrong kind of black guy … his life don’t matter …

Every single solitary thing I’ve said in this thread is A FACT … 100% TRUE … yet they crap all over it …

INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY is an honor to them … worn like a badge of courage like our heroes wear Purple Hearts .. PITiful … every single one of them …

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Someone that is unable to use proper grammar trying to coach anyone on intellectual anything is humor of the best kind.

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
When you die, you don't know that you are dead. It's everybody else that suffers... The same goes for stupid.

A
Legend
Legend
A
That's all you have? Grammar police?

I've never seen you go after anyone else on grammar. Odd.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Thanks Y’All

Link Copied to Clipboard