Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Ballpeen #1884201 09/16/21 08:46 PM
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
The sad part is none of there responses surprise me, there responding just like the INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST posters they are and just like I have come to expect …

A sad sad bunch …

Not one thing I’ve said in this thread isn’t a FACT … everything I’ve said is 100% TRUE …

Right now at the border they have 7k illegals sitting under a bridge in the Rio Grande Valley waiting to get picked up cause of the overflow at all the facilities and they say they expect another 8 - 20k to get to that same bridge over the next couple days …. Some have been there for 4+ days … I think it’s a joke there allowed in but that isn’t right … to bad our joKe of a president does nothing about it … this is way worse than anything Trump did at the border …

And that’s just one spot …

The border patrol is spread so thin the cartels are having a field day with both drugs and human trafficking ….

Over 200k a month for the last 3 months, over 1 million all ready this year and that’s just the ones that give themselves up or got caught … with how thin the border patrol is right now, lord only knows how many are flowing across un accounted for ….

Folks that live on the border are scared and getting robbed … most won’t go out without being armed … more than one household won’t let there children out to play for their own safety … but hey … it hasn’t affected OCD, Pit, 888, bone or any of the rest of the mob, so no biggie to them …

And what joKe’s admin doing about it … other than having there thumbs up there butts not a damm thing …

Now watch the INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST mob defend, justify and call me a liar for STATING FACTS they simply don’t like ….

THANKS Y’All

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
He's flown the coop man.

Just curious as to when u think he was ever in the coop … wink

Ballpeen #1884254 09/17/21 08:08 AM
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
WOW … up to 11,000 at the Rio Grande Valley this morning …

There were photo’s from the air taken by drones at the Rio Grande Valley and to hide the TRUTH joKe’s admin has made it a no fly zone …. DESPICABLE what your boy will do to hide the FACTS .. I think he’s also banned reporters from going there … DISGUSTING!!!!

THANKS Y’All … nice job … what a complete POC y’all are elected and are somehow still supporting ….

DiamDawg #1884261 09/17/21 08:49 AM
Legend
Legend

Mob?

Jan 6th led by the traitor is the mob.

How many administrations were faced with "the border?"

Be outraged. I get it.

Reality there has never been "the will" to correct it.

Stop hiring illegals.

If we have the technology to make cars that drive themselves. Surely we can secure the border.

But no. You want to blame Biden.

ok then

Go and protest how the election was stolen.

Support the traitor who tried to overthrow the will of the people.

Join that mob D.

Dawg Duty #1884294 09/17/21 11:44 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
Does that include the women getting smacked around or the 13 dead service men or how about the billions of dollars worth of equipment your boy left for the terrorists?

There have been 2455 American troops killed in Afghanistan. At the end of it, 13 were killed. Where were you before the last 13 were killed with your outrage? One thing Biden did make sure of. There will be no more of our troops killed in Afghanistan. Something no other president has managed to do over the past 20 years.

The bulk of the weaponry left behind was done so by the Afghan military who ran like a hound dog chasing a racoon. People who we wasted almost twenty years arming and training to fight for their own freedom.

Much of the equipment that was left behind by the U.S. was demilitarized at the airport, or destroyed in controlled blasts.

What happened to the military equipment left in Afghanistan?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/afghanistan-military-equipment-left-behind/

Of course I'm sure the places you turn to for "news" didn't explain any of that to you.

As far as the women in Afghanistan? I see you would rather blame us for leaving rather than their own military who refused to fight for their own rights. Rather than blame their own leader who fled the country. I thought you were the party of personal responsibility? I guess right up to the point where you expect Afghans to fight for themselves rather than us to sacrifice the life of our troops. How much longer should we have stayed? How many more troops should we have sacrificed?

You know from 9/11 until the end of August 2021, when terrorists committed evil acts like was done just outside the airport in Kabul that killed those 13 troops and killed and injured over 100 Afghans, Republicans blamed the terrorists. Just like from the beginning on 9/11. You didn't blame Bush.

Now suddenly since a Democrat is in office all of that has changed. Now you wish to blame a president for the act of the terrorist. And you wonder why the majority of Americans no longer find your party has an ounce of credibility.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
bonefish #1884297 09/17/21 11:49 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
They all seem outraged about the border but refuse to mention that new records have been set in arrests at the border. You know, they want to keep screaming about "open borders" which is nothing but a lie and say everyone else is lying.

You don't set arrest records on people trying to cross the border illegally if you have "open borders". But they love to lie as they scream it's the other side who is lying.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
DiamDawg #1884318 09/17/21 02:10 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg

There were photo’s from the air taken by drones at the Rio Grande Valley and to hide the TRUTH joKe’s admin has made it a no fly zone …. DESPICABLE what your boy will do to hide the FACTS .. I think he’s also banned reporters from going there … DISGUSTING!!!!

THANKS Y’All … nice job … what a complete POC y’all are elected and are somehow still supporting ….

Hattians? Yep, over ten thousand have amassed and are awaiting processing. Hopefully next week you will have new neighbors. thumbsup You sound like you could use a little color in your life, something to spice it up like jerk chicken...

But I see your point. These horrible people trying to escape earthquakes and extreme poverty, and a highly explosive situation that is looking like it might escalate to civil war... Dirtbags. Why would America ever want them to come here for help? smdh

Are you just a traitorous Trumpian thinker on this issue alone or are you persuaded and in lockstep with Trump's fascist propaganda views across the board?

This is what America has done for its recorded history... BUT you feel helping these people would be the un-American thing to do... Trump was great for finding the un-American thing to do. You seem to be right there with him... Oh and btw, America has ALWAYS been ANTI FASCIST. Just saying.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/17/21 02:12 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
DiamDawg #1884321 09/17/21 02:18 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O

You can disregard my last post if you want, like I know you will... but you cannot hide who you are on a human level... Deplorable.

PitDAWG #1884375 09/17/21 07:54 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
They all seem outraged about the border but refuse to mention that new records have been set in arrests at the border. You know, they want to keep screaming about "open borders" which is nothing but a lie and say everyone else is lying.

You don't set arrest records on people trying to cross the border illegally if you have "open borders". But they love to lie as they scream it's the other side who is lying.

Whooptie doo...when record numbers are crossing it makes sense that record numbers of arrests have occurred. You act proud of that?

Psst...record numbers entering is pretty much proof the borders are open.

I also don't see much about our botched bombing of aid workers.

You people are incompetent.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

You can disregard my last post if you want, like I know you will... but you cannot hide who you are on a human level... Deplorable.

I think you have that wrong, buster.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
DiamDawg #1884408 09/18/21 03:58 AM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
THANKS Y’All

Cumulatively yesterday was the WORST day in joKes admin and seeing as how he is responsible for the death of 13 soldiers and leaving at least hundreds of Americans behind and screwing the SIV’s and alienating every single one of our allies that bar was set higher than the twin towers stacked on top of each other …

A quick recap

- they finally admitted that instead of preventing an ISISk attack we killed an aide worker who was guilty of the crime of delivering water to the thirsty along with 7 CHILDREN and 2 others!

More blood on the incompetent one’s hands … NICE JOB Y’ALL, I hope your proud of yourselves …

- the FDA voted 16 - 2 against joKe’s RUSHED booster shot for anyone under 65 because the allegedly sacred science joKe LIES about being the driver behind all his COVID related decisions simply wasn’t there …

- France pulled out there ambassador’s because we sold nuclear subs to Australia … I’m not sure if it was because we sold the subs to France or because they found out in the newspaper ….

- and last but not least to hide what’s going on at the border he makes the area surrounding The Rio Grande Valley a no fly zone …

THANKS Y’All for 24 hours of COMPLETE and UTTER FAILURE from the INCOMPETENT ONE!

DiamDawg #1884411 09/18/21 06:12 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
The no fly zone is very troubling. I see it as a attack on the freedom of the press. A deliberate attempt to suppress the press from exposing the massive failure at the border.

Another problem is the deliberate effort to withhold life saving covid drugs from the states who need it, saying they are using too much. This is a direct attack on mostly red states. Now the democrats are restricting aid to those with similar political views.

Vaccinated or not, you don't withhold aid. That is no different than if a person was seriously injured in a auto accident and were left without aid because they weren't buckled up. I guess they got what they deserved, right? flamingmad

I am sure there are several morons on the board who are happy with this development.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
DiamDawg #1884414 09/18/21 06:54 AM
Legend
Legend

So you are an expert in sub agreements?

Sure.

Maybe check the intel.

Oh wait. Just ask Putin because traitor Don trusts him more than then our military and intelligence agencies.

DiamDawg #1884428 09/18/21 11:06 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
How many soldiers was Bush responsible for by using bad intel to start the Iraq war? I never heard you whining about that.

#gmstrong
bonefish #1884429 09/18/21 11:11 AM
Legend
Legend

You want some facts diam. Swallow these facts.

Under traitor Don 400,000 Americans died from covid.
You have the gaul to talk about blood on hands.

In January of 2020 the first case of covid was recorded in the US.

Traitor Don response? Lie to the citizens of America.
He knew.

"We have it under control." No we did not.

"It will go away when the weather warms." No it will not.

"Take hydroxy, what do you have to lose?"

"Maybe injecting disinfectant will cure it?" Sure that will work.

"We are testing to much." Brilliant deduction.

"Masks? I don't believe leaders should show weakness." Well traitor Don ends up in the hospital. True Justice failed.

January 6th. One of the darkest days in the history of the United States. A sitting president refuses transition of power. A valid election tested in over 70 courts proved it.

Traitor Don "find me some votes in Georgia."

Traitors according to head traitor Don.

"“Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!”

"These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots"

No matter what Biden does good, bad, ok.

At least he is not a incompetent traitor who when America faced a healthcare crisis from a global pandemic:
Lied to the citizens of this country.
Failed his oath of office to protect the people of this country.

400,000 people died under his watch and it did not have to happen the way it did.

Think about their families and loved ones.

So go ahead and lay the blame on Biden about "the border."
Which has been violated for over 50 years.

Blame Biden for the withdrawal from Afghanistan which he started.

Blame Biden for anything you wish.

Just remember the 400,000 Americans who died while he hid.

You Are Very Welcome. And you should be thankful traitor Don is out office.

Ballpeen #1884430 09/18/21 11:12 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Whooptie doo...when record numbers are crossing it makes sense that record numbers of arrests have occurred. You act proud of that?

Psst...record numbers entering is pretty much proof the borders are open.

So they are setting records in arrests and you call that an open border. I think you're losing control of your faculties.

Quote:
I also don't see much about our botched bombing of aid workers.

You people are incompetent.

I never saw you complaining about the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi citizens that were killed in Iraq or the thousands of troops that were killed there based on false intel either. You only seem to care about a much smaller number when a Democrat is president.

I mean if you wish to speak about incompetence.

#gmstrong
Ballpeen #1884449 09/18/21 02:25 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

I think you have that wrong, buster.

So now you are calling me buster? lmao. 1940 called and wants its word back... The problem here is, outside of this political forum, I enjoy talking with you, but in here you are one of the worst. This attack and run thing Diam has going on deserves everything I throw at it and him. Your comment only got responded to because of your weak ass attempt to troll me again. Just FYI, I'm rarely if ever wrong about people, politics, or life in general. This instance is certainly not one of those times.

Ballpeen #1884450 09/18/21 02:28 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
The no fly zone is very troubling. I see it as a attack on the freedom of the press. A deliberate attempt to suppress the press from exposing the massive failure at the border.

Another problem is the deliberate effort to withhold life saving covid drugs from the states who need it, saying they are using too much. This is a direct attack on mostly red states. Now the democrats are restricting aid to those with similar political views.

Vaccinated or not, you don't withhold aid. That is no different than if a person was seriously injured in a auto accident and were left without aid because they weren't buckled up. I guess they got what they deserved, right? flamingmad

I am sure there are several morons on the board who are happy with this development.

HAS PEARLS, WILL CLUTCH!

O
Legend
Legend
O
Nobody cares how you feel.

DiamDawg #1884453 09/18/21 02:36 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
THANKS Y’All

Cumulatively yesterday was the WORST day in joKes admin and seeing as how he is responsible for the death of 13 soldiers and leaving at least hundreds of Americans behind and screwing the SIV’s and alienating every single one of our allies that bar was set higher than the twin towers stacked on top of each other …

A quick recap

- they finally admitted that instead of preventing an ISISk attack we killed an aide worker who was guilty of the crime of delivering water to the thirsty along with 7 CHILDREN and 2 others!

More blood on the incompetent one’s hands … NICE JOB Y’ALL, I hope your proud of yourselves …

- the FDA voted 16 - 2 against joKe’s RUSHED booster shot for anyone under 65 because the allegedly sacred science joKe LIES about being the driver behind all his COVID related decisions simply wasn’t there …

- France pulled out there ambassador’s because we sold nuclear subs to Australia … I’m not sure if it was because we sold the subs to France or because they found out in the newspaper ….

- and last but not least to hide what’s going on at the border he makes the area surrounding The Rio Grande Valley a no fly zone …

THANKS Y’All for 24 hours of COMPLETE and UTTER FAILURE from the INCOMPETENT ONE!

Oh me, Oh my! Call the fire department, Diam needs some socialism in his life!

It cracks me up when GOPers scream for border security because that ONLY comes with socialism; no one person can secure it on their own, so we have a social contract on immigration and created border patrol to do its job for ALL of us. But our social contract on immigration never ever included being bigots or white supremacists. So I guess those people will just have to adjust.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/18/21 02:42 PM.

bonefish #1884470 09/18/21 03:57 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
LOl...still talking about the former President. When are you folks going to get some new material?

Rather than talk about the old President, defend the current, but then you can't so I suppose I understand why you continue to talk about the former.

Maybe we should talk about Benjamin Harrison?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1884474 09/18/21 05:03 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I am glad we are gone from Afghanistan.

It was not worth it. It was a dumb idea to think that we could reform it.

Vietnam part 2 and we vowed never again.

It was a perfect war for the Military Industrial Complex as Eisenhower would say. Spend lots of money and minimize the loss of human life on your side.

It what happens when you are too reliant on drone technology because you do not want to risk human lives. No wonder we were not welcomed.

We may have owned the watch, but they knew that time was on their side.

I am sorry about the loss of life, but happy to know that those were likely the last lives lost. That applies to us and them.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Ballpeen #1884475 09/18/21 05:23 PM
Legend
Legend

"Don’t blame me .. i voted for TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"

In every diam post he thanks you'all for voting for Biden.

Like trump would be better.

Guess what? He would be 1k x worse.

He lays blame on Biden. Never acknowledging all the harm that trump did.

I accept that Biden is no saint. He may mess up on a number of things. But in no way would this country be better off with trump.

I can accept the failures of presidents. The job is difficult.

But even Nixon had the grace to resign. He knew it was the right decision for the country.

trump would never put the country in front of himself.

trump's intent has always been selfish. He talks about a fixed election. He would have rigged the election in his favor and never given it a second thought.

He didn't care about Republicans. If he thought he could have won as a Democrat. He would have been a democrat.

His motivation was always based upon power and greed.
==================================================

For any American to back his BS about the election. To show him any support after Jan. 6th.
To not lay the deaths from covid on his actions while in charge.

Is atrocious.

trump is as far from being a patriot as white is close to the color black.

He is a whore to his ambitions of power and greed.

bonefish #1884574 09/19/21 11:23 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
He tried to rig it in his favor.

“All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than they have,” Trump says, according to audio of the call. “There’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

It's on tape. And they claim Milley committed treason. That's just how they are. They never hold Trump accountable for anything. Even trying to overturn an election.

But that's always been Trump's MO. Do something and then blame the other side for the exact thing you do. And they buy it hook line and sinker.

70% of Republicans say election wasn't 'free and fair' despite no evidence of fraud – study

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/10/election-trust-polling-study-republicans

#gmstrong
DiamDawg #1885391 09/19/21 06:52 PM
T
Legend
Legend
T
The democrats are running out of people to steal money from!

PitDAWG #1885394 09/19/21 07:01 PM
T
Legend
Legend
T

“All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than they have,” Trump says, according to audio of the call. “There’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

It's on tape. And they claim Milley committed treason. That's just how they are. They never hold Trump accountable for anything. Even trying to overturn an election.

But that's always been Trump's MO. Do something and then blame the other side for the exact thing you do. And they buy it hook line and sinker.

70% of Republicans say election wasn't 'free and fair' despite no evidence of fraud – study

You Blame some heresay comment from Trump,
When on the other side, there are clearly TWO YEARS! of the democrats fighting in the courts to instill the right to CHEAT! by adding fake ballots from all over like a flood
TWO YEAR of court cases, before the election in nearly every state of the Union.
Then!
When the constitution! THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUION which only gives authority to State Legislatures!
the power to change election laws,
The democrats, use courts to. Then they deny the state legislatures
after the election, in total denial of the constitution of the United States, and all 50 state legis. don't or can't raise a fuss, because they have the media compromised to their Coup like fascistic, Marxist ways.

DiamDawg #1885402 09/19/21 07:40 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
No, thank you GOPers for bringing us this:

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

No - they are Trump's words - recorded. I mean ignore them if you don't like the truth .... but he said the words and the meaning is crystal clear.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
mgh888 #1885443 09/19/21 10:14 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Kinda like when I post vid's of Biden saying something, and then I get told "it was taken out of context", I guess.

M
Legend
Legend
M
I don't recall what you posted and clearly don't know what was said in reply. I do know I listened to the entire audio of the recorded call where Trump said "just find XXX number of votes" and the number he quoted was the exact number to over turn his loss. So no - there is no taking Trump's words out of context.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

The phone call was taped. That's not hearsay. He also sued the state of Geotgia in an attempt to put pressure on them. Inform yourself.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Just listen to it and tell me how that could be taken out of context. I'm amazed that you would actually neglect to get on board with finding it criminal for a president trying to force state officials to help him rig a presidential election. Well, maybe not so much.

#gmstrong
DiamDawg #1886127 09/23/21 01:56 AM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I thought Joe said these Afghans were vetted...

Two Afghans Brought to U.S. Charged with Child Sex Crimes, Strangling Wife While Living on WI Military Base

John Binder

22 Sep 2021

Two Afghan men, brought to the United States as part of President Joe Biden’s massive resettlement operation out of Afghanistan, have been charged with child sex crimes and domestic abuse while temporarily living at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin.

On Wednesday, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced federal charges against Afghans Bahrullah Noori, 20-years-old, and Mohammad Haroon Imaad, 32-years-old.

According to prosecutors, Noori is accused of trying to forcefully engage in sexual acts with a minor while temporarily living at Fort McCoy since being brought to the U.S. with tens of thousands of other Afghans. Noori has also been charged with three counts of engaging in a sexual act with a minor and one count alleging the use of force.

An indictment against Noori states that his victims were under the age of 16 and were at least four years younger than him.

In a separate incident, Imaad is accused by prosecutors of strangling and suffocating his wife while temporarily living at Fort McCoy after arriving in the U.S. from Afghanistan. The alleged assault apparently took place on September 7.

Both Noori and Imaad appeared in court in Madison, Wisconsin, on September 16 to face the charges against them and are currently being detained at the Dane County Jail. Their immigration statuses, whether they arrived as refugees, Special Immigrant Visa-holders (SIVs), P-2 visa-holders, or parolees remains unclear.

Noori is facing a mandatory minimum of 30 years in prison and a maximum sentence of life in prison. Imaad is facing a maximum of 10 years in prison.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...-military-base/

B
Legend
Legend
B
We just bring them in and disperse them around the country under the cover of night. Plane loads landing at 2am all around the country.

"What the peasants don't know won't hurt them". After all, we are looked at as "workers" by President Biden and his ruling class.

People who don't work and don't bring value to our country are called citizens with a right to vote.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
DiamDawg #1886136 09/23/21 06:57 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Oh...I don't see much about the Dems now wanting to snoop on how much money people have in the bank, wanting to require banks to report transactions over $600.

Welcome to communism.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
DiamDawg #1886137 09/23/21 06:59 AM
M
Legend
Legend
M
You guys are a laugh a minute. I mean you move the goal posts about every day.

They were allies and we shouldn't have left any behind. They weren't vetted and we'll bring any of them in (With Covid Like the 100,000s that come in from Mexico every hour?). We shouldn't be there - but we shouldn't get out too soon. Some Americans chose to stay but then Biden gets the blame for not getting every American out. Biden is too senile to do anything and just a puppet - but then he's personally blamed for bad intel on a car strike and now blamed for smuggling in Afghan subversives. Any and each criticism you would have exonerated Trump while blaming the media and communists.

mgh888 #1886139 09/23/21 07:03 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: mgh888
You guys are a laugh a minute. I mean you move the goal posts about every day.

They were allies and we shouldn't have left any behind. They weren't vetted and we'll bring any of them in (With Covid Like the 100,000s that come in from Mexico every hour?). We shouldn't be there - but we shouldn't get out too soon. Some Americans chose to stay but then Biden gets the blame for not getting every American out. Biden is too senile to do anything and just a puppet - but then he's personally blamed for bad intel on a car strike and now blamed for smuggling in Afghan subversives. Any and each criticism you would have exonerated Trump while blaming the media and communists.

Is there a list of those who "Chose to stay"?? If not, that means they/you don't know who chose to stay and who got left behind.

It's easy to write it off as they chose to stay.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1886142 09/23/21 07:27 AM
M
Legend
Legend
M
I said the withdrawal was a cluster from the start. There may be people who wanted out who couldn't get out. But I guess by your own sophisticated argument: unless you can provide me a list, it's just an opinion. But the narrative now that the US didn't vet people properly is just more hypocritical BS. I mean we expect it, but it is what it is.

mgh888 #1886184 09/23/21 10:34 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
First it was "Hurry and get those people out of there!" Now it's "How could you just bring them here like that!?"

It doesn't make any difference what Biden does. They're go to whine about it anyway.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Thanks Y'All

Link Copied to Clipboard