#1886130 09/23/21 02:28 AM
T
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
T

Announce team is: Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

https://506sports.com/

Last edited by The Collector; 09/23/21 02:29 AM.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Chicago is one of the top 3 Metro areas in the USA. Maybe.

T
Legend
Legend
T
I can see 3/4 of the map! What's up with the center of Wyoming? ONE broadcast station??
Are there too many expat Western New Yorkers from Buffalo, or Washington Football team? Is there a compound of secret military base government workers??

Not enough Snow to shovel in Buffalo each year, they all needed to move to Central Wyoming, to experience the high life.

I can now see the whole map.
Man Jacksonville can't get coverage past the outerbelt.
Florida is mostly Saints, or Falcons.
Buffalo vs Washington also gets some border town near texas and New Mexico. Is that Nogales.
Is Arizona all just one Phoenix station?

So Few people are going to get to see what may be the Giants only win on the year. One of em.

Legend
Legend
Lol Jags Cards isnt much of a draw

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Quote:
I can see 3/4 of the map! What's up with the center of Wyoming? ONE broadcast station??
Are there too many expat Western New Yorkers from Buffalo, or Washington Football team? Is there a compound of secret military base government workers??

Not enough Snow to shovel in Buffalo each year, they all needed to move to Central Wyoming, to experience the high life.

Josh Allen played at Wyoming.

Browns fans are born with it...
C
Legend
Legend
C
Supposedly Greg Olsen has been great so far this season in the booth. Burkhardt is normally good. I say this to say anything is better than the crap sandwich we had last week with Gumbel and Archuleta.

Legend
Legend
Does anybody remember when Tori Holt was the color guy? That was comedy

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
We REALLY disliked Arceluta. Instant praise for Texans, talking like their sideline coach. No love and strokes for the Land. Crickets. And what the Texxies had to do to "fix" it. He did make Gumball look better. Don't want this pair again!

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg
We REALLY disliked Arceluta. Instant praise for Texans, talking like their sideline coach. No love and strokes for the Land. Crickets. And what the Texxies had to do to "fix" it. He did make Gumball look better. Don't want this pair again!

Everyone thinks the announcers are biased against their team. They aren’t.

I was shocked at how poorly prepared they were for the game. They messed up guys names several times, literally didn’t know what happened in a play other times, and once Gumbell thought Malik McDowell was Christian Kirksey. Not great.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I use Gamepass to get games, and got ahold of a family member's cable sign-in to get the game, via gamepass, on my TV. One thing I noticed is that the announcers were barely audible over the in-game audio. I don't know how I did this, but it was wonderful.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Except Collinsworth, he hate us.

T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

How long at their kill rate?

Legend
Legend
I said it during the game, but Greg Gumbel needs to call it quits

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That was Archuletta. I remember that. Such an akward moment. Bunch of silence in there, too.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
T
Rookie
Rookie
T
Originally Posted By: TrooperDawg
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

How long at their kill rate?

Cleveland has a higher murder rate than Chicago. As does Cincinnati and Dayton.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Many on here have a problem grasping the idea of "per capita".

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
... along with keeping politics in PP.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
What does the concept of per capita have to do with politics? wink

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
While I can certainly fabricate a link for you, I was more talking about the reference to Chicago murders. That trope is kinda played out, even in PP.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
I knew what you meant. Thus the wink

#gmstrong
T
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
T
Given that Olsen was a part of the Bears ... gotta feeling he might be a bit slanted toward Bears.

ill be okay though

T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg

I was shocked at how poorly prepared they were for the game. They messed up guys names several times, literally didn’t know what happened in a play other times, and once Gumbell thought Malik McDowell was Christian Kirksey. Not great.

1. my internet access is dying a slow death or fast becoming a thing of the past. But, givin todays information, with reliable internet, I literally could get boned up on any NFL teams roster enough to not make those mistakes, in 3 days time, (actually both teams of a game.) But.
I don't have as busy a schedule as these elites, who broadcast, and then the real problem, prolly the tv poducers with their lousy stories in their ears,)
and then the final variable how I wouldn't make those mistakes, difference between me and them, is,
I care, I'd care if I were broadcasting a football game.
A lot of times I doubt these folks do,
Plus, writing out 90 man rosters longhand is a hobby, I doubt few of these elites have. rofl

Don't know how much internet access I'll have in the next 6 months.

DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 26 Bears 6 Featured Fox Early Game

Link Copied to Clipboard